Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, this is my mother-in-law, Susan," she said.

My mother smiled and held out her hand but Emma bypassed my mother's outstretch arm to give her a pelvis to pelvis hug. A prelude of what was to come, no doubt, when she released her, Emma kissed my mother on the lips longer than necessary and longer than she kissed her daughter. Wow! Then, it was my turn. Hoping she'd hug me like that too and kiss me on the lips, especially since I was wearing pajama bottoms without underwear, what better way to greet my new mother-in-law for the first time than to impale her soft belly with my stiff cock.

"And this is my husband, Charlie," said Julie looking at me and smiling.

With me standing there in my pajamas with a massive erection, it was so out of character for no one, not my wife, my mother, or my mother-in-law to say anything about the elephant on the front stoop. I love being married and having a wife who's so sexually enlightened and understanding of my need to have incestuous sex with my mother and flash my cock to her mother. The fact that my wife has sex with my mother too is a real bonus. Married life doesn't get any better than this, unless Julie's mother was to join our little sexually depraved group.

"Charlie. How nice to finally meet you," she said walking up to me and invading my space by walking too close to me as they do in Europe when saying hello and/or having a conversation.

With her back to my mother and wife, as if we were about to make out, she wrapped one arm around my neck and dropped her other hand to squeeze my naked ass through my pajama bottoms. As soon as she did that to me, grabbed my ass and squeezed, I so wanted to reach my hand beneath her short skirt to see if she was wearing panties. Too brazen a move even for me just yet, with my mother and wife in view of my horny hand, I didn't dare. Then, as if she was a drunken woman that I had just brought home from a bar at closing, she impaled my mouth with her tongue.

'Fuck me. Are you kidding me? I couldn't believe it. Having just met my swinging, whore of a mother-in-law, she French kissed me. My mother-in-law French kissed me and grabbed my ass,' rang through my head in the way of a fire alarm.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds but the impression of her French kissing me with her hand squeezing my ass lasted much longer. Not shy about her sexuality and not worried about crossing the line of inappropriate behavior, Emma gave me a memory that I would never forget. With her big tits flattened against my muscular chest and her pelvis digging into mine, my erection went from semi-soft to hard. If my wife and mother weren't there, not wanting to make them jealous, I would have had sex with Emma right there at the front door. Yet all that they had to do was to look down at my erect cock to know how I felt about my sexy mother-in-law.

"I'm so happy to finally meet you," I said when she finally let go of me.

"I can see that," she said whispering in my ear before looking down at my cock that tented my pajamas as if I had a big banana in my pocket.

"Oh, sorry," I said pulling my pajamas up higher, a move that lifted my cock straight up to make my erection even more obvious.

"We've made up the guest bedroom for you, mother," said Julie looking at all that I was showing her mother before returning her attention to her mother.

Sexually excited in the way that Emma stared down at my erection and then Julie looked at my erection, flashing both mother and daughter was as naughty as it was forbidden. Not wanting to be left out, I watched my mother's eyes dart down to my erection too. Maybe in the way that Emma was, my mother was hungry too. It was then that I imagined the four of us naked and in bed together, kissing, touching, licking, sucking, humping, and fucking.

"Let me take that," I said taking the suitcase from her hand.

We escorted her to the guest bedroom while my mother made some coffee and started breakfast.

"Excuse me while I freshen up," said Julie disappearing in the bathroom and closing the door to the spare bedroom behind her.

* * * * *

Having just met the woman and with my newly emerging sexual fantasy of having sex with my mother-in-law materializing, I was already alone with her in the spare bedroom. Instead of talking to her, especially after she French kissed me while squeezing my ass, my way of getting to know her better, I had the urge to push her back on the guestroom bed, strip her naked, and have sex with her. No doubt, because Julie looked so much like her mother and my mother as well, albeit a younger version of them both, in the way I had a strong sexual connection with Julie and my mother, I already had a strong sexual attraction to my mother-in-law.

Whether for my wife, my mother, and now for Julie's Mom, I was always horny anyway. In the way that I've always been so sexually attracted to my mother, maybe my sexual attraction to Julie's mother had something to do with her being a mother and my need to have incestuous sex with her. Yet, being that I wasn't blood related to Julie's mother, Emma was just my mother-in-law and not my mother. Incest had nothing to do with me being sexually attracted to Emma. Whether I was just horny or not, I just was sexually attracted to Emma. Who wouldn't be?

Maybe in the way she was sexually suggestively dressed or maybe in the way that her daughter precipitated her introduction of her mother as a swinger and a whore, it was just inevitable that I'd be sexually attracted to my mother-in-law. Julie said that I would be sexually attracted to her mother. Julie said that no one ever turned her mother down for sex and I could see why. As if daring me to seduce her Mom, Julie even said that she didn't care if I had sex with her mother. My chance for me to make my wife's predictions come true, I can't wait to honor my wife by seducing her mother, especially after she seduced my mother.

"I need to freshen up too after my long drive," she said opening her suitcase, removing her clothes, and spreading them out on the bed. "Would you be a dear and unzip me," she said turning and sticking out her ass.

Figuring she'd ask me to leave the room as soon as I unzipped her, another alarm bell went off in my head as I unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt and when she didn't ask me to leave. So wanting to pull down her short skirt and feel her motherly hips through her panties, I couldn't believe it when she allowed her short skirt to fall to the carpeted floor in concert to my erection growing harder. But for her short blouse overlapping the top of her panty, my mother-in-law stood before me in her white, bikini panties. With her giving me an in between her leg shot of her panty clad pussy, I watched her slowly bend forward at the waist and, as if expecting me to take her doggie style, she remained in the position while reaching down to pick up her skirt.

'Wow,' I thought to myself. 'Seamlessly seductive, this woman is a professional at everything that's sensual and sexual. This woman can teach me so much. This woman can teach me how to seduce a woman, any woman, not that I haven't already had success.'

Hoping she would, not wanting her striptease show to abruptly end, in the way she just did with her skirt, I wondered if she was going to remove her blouse in front of me too. As soon as she started unbuttoning her blouse, lost in my sexual hoped for voyeuristic show of her bra clad breasts, I felt awkwardly embarrassed that I was staring at my mother-in-law's fingers unbuttoning her blouse. In anticipation to all that she was about to reveal and all that I was about to see, even though seeing a woman attired in her bra and panty was my favorite outfit to see, suddenly feeling as if I was disrespecting her by invading her privacy, I reluctantly took my leave.

"I should give you some privacy to change," I said.

"You don't have to go," she said giving me a sexy look. I stood there staring at her while she stared back at me. "Just as I like to show," she said looking down at her fingers before looking up at me, "I like a man who likes to watch." She stopped unbuttoning her blouse to look down at my erection that threatened to tear through my pajama bottoms. "Are you a man who likes to watch a woman undress? Based upon your already piqued sexual interest," she said still staring at my erection, "you look like a man who likes to watch."

With my mother in the kitchen making coffee and breakfast and Julie in the shower, I was good for another few minutes of alone time with my sexy mother-in-law, plenty long enough to watch Emma strip naked, that is, if that was her plan and I hoped it was.

"Yes," I said as if hypnotized. "I like to watch." I stared at where her fingers were poised to unbutton another button. "May I watch you undress?"

"Of course. Just as you like to watch, I like to show. I enjoy being watched by a man who appreciates a woman, even one who's his mother-in-law, especially one who's his mother-in-law," she said with a gleeful laugh before whispering. "So long as my nakedness won't get you in trouble with my daughter and/or your mother," she said as if probing me for voluntary information.

Nakedness? Fuck me? My mother-in-law plans on getting naked in front of me. Suddenly, just as it was when my mother I stripped naked in front of me in the kitchen, my mind was filled with my mother-in-law's ass, pussy, and tits. Ass, pussy, and tits, I couldn't think of anything else other than Emma's ass, pussy, and tits. Not caring if my wife and or my mother walked in the room on us now, I'd still stand there and stare at Emma's impromptu striptease show.

"My mother won't mind. Actually," I said pausing while wondering if I should blurt out what I was thinking. "Julie expected that you'd seduce me," I said wanting to say the word warn instead of the word expected but thinking better of it, I didn't want to ruin my presumed good time with my soon to be naked mother-in-law.

"Seduce you? She did? Is that what you think I'm doing to you right now, seducing my handsome son-in-law?"

Suddenly, she played the role of Anne Bancroft when playing Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate with Dustin Hoffman. So taken with my mother-in-law with her about to remove her clothes, I felt so used and manipulated but I didn't care. She was the master and I was her student. If she wanted to use me and abuse me, I didn't care, at least, not now that I was about to see her naked. Naked, naked, naked, I was about to see my sexy mother-in-law naked.

"Aren't you seducing me?"

"Well, not one to disappoint my daughter, if she thinks that me seducing you is my intention, where there's a will there's a way," she said.

"Oh my God," I whispered beneath my breath.

She reached out her hand to feel my cock through my pajama bottoms and fingered the head of my erection before sticking her hand inside of my pee-hole, She wrapped her warm fingers around my stiff prick while looking up at me and smiling. I so wanted to French kiss her again but, rather she use our time together to continue to undress, I didn't want to waste the few precious minutes of alone time that I had with her.

"I now know why my daughter is so crazy over you," she said. "You have a big cock Charlie. I've felt a lot of cocks in my hand, in my mouth, in my pussy, and in my ass, but your cock is one of the biggest," she said with a dirty laugh.

"Thank you," I said expecting that the show was over and not believing that even my swinger whore of a mother-in-law would dare strip naked in front of me when we just met. "You've made my day."

"My pleasure," said turning as if posing for me.

"You're so beautiful," I said as if listening to someone else say the words. Acknowledging my compliment as if she was a stripper on stage, a real sexy minx, and a foxy vixen, she just turned to me and smiled.

Yet, unable to move and unable to leave her room, I still stood there and stared at her in the way she stared at me. As if there was stripper's music and a drum roll in my head, Emma removed her hand from my cock to continue unbuttoning her blouse. I watched her reveal more of her long line of cleavage and the round fullness of her breasts that her bra was unable to contain. In the way that my cock continued pushing against my pajama bottoms, her big nipples pushed against her bra. Dressed in my favorite outfit of choice, she removed her blouse and placed it on the bed before turning to me just wearing her bra and panty. An exciting sexual fantasy even for me, especially after having watched my own mother parade around in her underwear, seen her naked, and had sex with her, I couldn't believe I was seeing my mother-in-law in her bra and panty.

"If you don't mind, would you do me the pleasure of unhooking my brassiere. I have a touch of arthritis in my fingers and more so in the morning."

After masturbating for years over the imagined image of my mother in her sexy underwear and naked, I couldn't believe I already was seeing my mother-in-law in her panty and bra. What took me forever to see my mother parading around in her panty and bra, here I was within a few minutes of meeting my mother-in-law and I already know what she looks like in her sexy underwear. I couldn't believe I was about to unhook my mother-in-law's brassiere. I couldn't believe that I was about to see Emma's tits. I wondered if they looked just like Julie's breasts.

"Sure," I said. Walking up to her

She pressed her ass against my erection and in an involuntary reaction, reaching both hands around her as if about to give her the Heimlich hold but higher, I touched, felt, fondled, and caressed her big breasts through her bra, first one and then the other. As soon as I felt her breasts through her bra, I fingered her nipples through her bra. She had big, hard nipples and I couldn't wait to pull them, turn them, twist them, and suck them. Holding my mother-in-law by her tits, as if I was suddenly a humping machine, I involuntarily humped her round, firm, panty clad ass.

"Charlie. Can you give me a hand in the kitchen," said my mother just as I unhooked Emma's bra.

"Later," said Emma while removing her bra. Without an ounce of shame or embarrassment, such a bold, sexy move, she turned to me and smiled just as I left the room.

"I can't wait," I said staring at my mother-in-law's tits.

Unable to leave, I stood in the doorway still staring at her naked breasts. As if taking a photo of her tits with my eyes, I imprinted the image of her pink areolas and erect nipples in my mind.

"Charlie?" My Mom called me again.

"I'll be right there Mom," I said.

Perhaps, I should have expected it after all that Julie told me about her mother but I was surprised when Emma emerged from the guest bedroom wearing a nightgown that was just as sexy as my mother's and her daughter's nightgowns. Suddenly feeling a bit like Hugh Hefner must have felt when lounging around his Playboy mansion, life can't get any better than this with my wife, my mother, and now my mother-in-law wearing their low cut, short, sheer nightgowns. I didn't have to imagine what my mother-in-law looked like naked because I could see what she looked like naked, especially when she stood in front of the big bay windows. As if I had died and gone to Heaven, my views were filled with tits, asses, and pussies.

Suddenly, just as I used to do with my mother, I had the urge to expose my cock to my mother-in-law. Only, being that Julie told me that her mother was a swinger and a whore, especially after what just happened in the spare bedroom, best I not start something that I wasn't ready to handle and finish. With her not staying very long, I didn't want to ruin the sexual relationship that I already had with my wife and mother for the sake of having one or two nights of hot sex with my mother-in-law.

We hung around the whole day through breakfast, lunch, and dinner dressed in our bedtime wear. More than once I caught my mother-in-law staring at my big bulge. A new member to our manege-a-trois to make it a manege-a-quatre, more than once she caught me staring at her breasts and the impressions her nipples made in her nightgown. Tits and pussy for cock and balls, I was so happy that the three women in my life were as enamored with my body as I was with their bodies. Only, now that we were so exposed, I wondered what would happen next.

To be continued...

12