Mother's Problem

Story Info
Patricia is a mother lusting after her son.
6.4k words
4.46
174.4k
215

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia was admiring her body. The mirror reflected an almost bombshell beauty, well she thought so. She was thirty-eight, but she still had it where it counted. At five feet and six inches, Patricia was a woman who had taken care of her body. After only one child, she still had perky and bouncy breasts, tights abs and an incredible ass that was being sculpted even more by the squat routine she did every morning and night. The total package was completed by lovely smooth skin, which was a pretty pink for a white girl being that she burnt in the sun and her wide hips from the birth of her son. There weren't any wrinkles on the corners of her blue eyes, and her blonde hair was long.

"Why am I doing this?" she asked herself out loud. She knew the answer. Even as began to tug on her nipples, sending shivers of pleasure up her spine, Patricia felt guilty about her thoughts over her son.

Daniel had turned eighteen just last week and ever since Patricia could not get him off her mind. She knew why she couldn't. It embarrassed her to admit that as hot as she was, she had refused to date the entire time she reared Daniel. Sexually frustrated was an understatement. Sure, she had various toys in which she gooed over during her self-pleasure sessions. In high school, she had even called herself a closet nymphomaniac.

Having such a title for herself, Patricia had quickly gained it as a title. Oh, the amount of cock she would suck in school. Other students, teachers, and anyone that was willing to whip their dick out for her. She had gone to college the same way. Everyone knew if you wanted your dick sucked or even fucked, she was the one to go to. That all stopped when about halfway through college, her birth control failed, and she had gotten pregnant with Daniel.

Daniel had quickly become her whole world. As he grew in her belly, she managed to compartmentalize her "sluttier" side, and it had stayed buried up until his birthday. To understand why she felt the way she did, Patricia could only think of one thing, Porn. Lots of it when she had been a teenager, and one of her deepest fantasies had been an incestuous relationship. A fantasy never realized between her father or brothers. She had even been content to let it disappear into oblivion, but as her son blew out the candles on his cake, a specially made one that she had splurged on for him, Patricia saw her son as a man, a man that lived with her.

The front door opened and slammed shut. She sighed in frustration. A cock would be satisfying and even though she had remained abstinent, she still took her birth control pills in case something presented itself.

"Mom?" Daniel called out to her. She knew he would come to investigate if she didn't answer. The prospect of him walking in on her was a temptation, but she resisted it. Not ready to make the step she answered.

"In my room, I'll be done in a sec."

He replied, but his voice didn't care well through the walls of the house. The boy had gone back down the stairs. It was time to start preparing dinner while he worked on homework. Sighing, she moved around the bedroom to find something to wear. Usually, Patricia dressed reserved. She was a teacher after all and with all of the accusations flying around about educators and students, not to mention the often scandalous remarks and hunts over teachers who dressed sexually at all. There were a few good friends she had lost because of that. Often, Patricia joked with herself she needed to wear a chastity belt, and that would stop the problems of being a hot teacher, but then again, a discovery of that would open up another can of worms.

In a bag next to her bed, was what Patricia would consider unprofessional clothes. Sure, she wore sweat pants and a t-shirt on the weekends, but this bag contained a new brand of clothes she had never worn before. Short shorts and tight shirts. She laid the whole bag out on her bed and looked over the colors. It didn't matter what she wore as long as it did one thing, got her son to look at her. Deciding on a pink bottom and a light green v-neck shirt, she put them on quickly before heading out of her room.

Daniel was probably already typing away at the computer. He was always working on homework. Honestly, she would check to see if he was looking at porn on the thing, but there was no way for her to tell. When he went to bed, often she was in front of that computer scouring sites of porn. She had a problem, she knew it, but since that birthday, the search history was loaded on searches on mother/son incest. What if he checked the browsing history? The thought made her blush.

In the kitchen, Patricia began to cook. In her home, there was a strict schedule to keep. Dinner was always at six, and she expected Daniel to be there. The reasoning behind this was that she wanted to keep some structure that would guarantee time with her boy. Exceptions were made to the rule, but only in rare cases and often only because of her. One more thing that was almost absolute rule in the house is that they swapped days cooking. Patricia wanted to make sure her son could survive without her, especially when he went to college.

For dinner, Patricia decided on grilling some chicken up. She liked to season it kind of spicy and so to counteract that, she decided to on making a salad with a creamy dressing. The salad was filled with vegetables and set aside while she waited for the chicken to cook. There was need for a starch, and so she cooked up some brown rice to complete the dinner. When it was all finished, she made the plates and prepared to take them to the table.

Before she headed that way, she paused. What would Daniel think when he saw his mother dressed like she was. Her heart was beating, much like he times when she used to suck cock. It was out of anticipation. Patricia knew that soon, she would have to give into her urges and if there was guilt, it was slowly losing to her body's wants. Even as she prepared to take the food out, Patricia wondered how to breach the subject. Unless Daniel freaked, which she was sure he wouldn't, sex with him would happen. There was a flaw in Patricia's logic that gave her pause. If she needed a dick so badly, why didn't she just walk over to the neighbor's and let the man fuck her? No, it had to be Daniel's dick that penetrated her revirginized pussy.

Picking up the plates, she took a step towards the swinging door to the dining room. She knew Daniel would already be in there. The clock above the door was just a tad bit past six, and she laughed realizing that Daniel would give her a hard time about it. It was time to flirt back now and see what happened. When she came through the door, sure enough, Daniel started in.

"Mom, you are late," he said. He was sitting at the other end of the table looking at the table, which was long enough to sit eight people plus the two on the end.

"Don't you mom you're late to me mister," she was smiling. He looked up to see her, and his jaw dropped.

"What?" but she knew what. Her pussy twitched in excitement.

"Nothing mom," he said. His eyes dropped, and she thought she saw him blush. Setting his food in front fo him, she sat her plate down in the seat next to him.

"Are you sure? I would hate for my make-up to be messed up."

He looked back up at her. Her son, her boy, was uncomfortable. There was an awkward silence as she sat down next to him.

"So?"

"Mom, what's with the getup?"

"You like it?" Patricia asked "or is it too uh slutty?"

"No Mom, I like it, but I just um-"

Patricia could have eaten him up right there. Instead, she looked at her plate and dug into the salad. Taking in a mouthful, she enjoyed how much sweeter the vegetables were tonight.

"Mom..."

"Mmm?"

She turned to look at him.

"Are you going through some sort of crisis?"

Oh, she was alright, but she wouldn't outright tell him. Instead, she decided to steer the conversation to something else.

"Maybe," she began, "Your just getting so close to graduating. You won't be here much longer to keep me company in the big house."

Shoulder dropped, and he started to eat his meal. They ate in silence for a few minutes, and the Patricia grew impatient with herself. Why was she being such a girl about this? Beating around the bush never solved any issues.

"So honey, have you had sex?"

A fit of coughing sounded from her son. She laughed before getting up to get him a glass of water. On the way to the kitchen, she made sure to swing her hips, hoping that through the coughs, his eyes would roam over her confined assets. Getting the water, she had to breathe deeply a few time to calm herself. The hand that the glass was shaking slightly but she rushed to get him the water. Taking the glass, he drank fast clearing his throat. His mother sat back down at the table and waited for him to regain his composure. Finishing the food in her mouth, they locked eyes with each other.

"I ask again, have you had sex yet?"

"What? Mom..."

"What honey? I am curious. You are about to go to college."

"Yeah, but why do you want to know."

"It's a mother's duty to make sure her son is prepared for the world honey," she said. She was hoping that she would be the one preparing him. He was blushing now, looking away and Patricia accidentally licked her lips. Her pussy was beginning to buzz, and she felt herself moisten.

"So?"

"No mom, I haven't."

She knew that he had never had a girlfriend and only once had he ever mentioned being interested in a girl, which had been one of his teachers. Daniel was not a bad looking kid at all. Of course, he was eighteen, but his face was smooth. He had her eyes, but had black hair, which was long, but kept. The one thing that Daniel had that was working against was that he was skinny as a bean pole. No matter how hard he tried, because he did once for about six months after he turned sixteen, he could not eat or lift enough to build muscle mass. Visions of her son exerting himself under a weight bar that she had bought him made her blush.

"Mom?"

"Sorry honey, this conversation is tough for me too."

"Do we have to have it?"

She laughed, which broke the tension.

"Of course, we do. What sort of mother would I be if I didn't prepare you for the joys of being an adult."

"Mom, I have studies, last thing I want is a distraction."

The words hung in the air, like a smother on the tension that Patricia was gently trying to get going on his side too.

"Well, you should find a distraction honey, it would be healthy."

"Mom, look at me, no girl wants this geek."

Patricia was annoyed suddenly with her son. He was lanky, but there was always a girl around for that.

"Honey, you look great, it's me that should be worried."

"Mom, you're gorgeous."

"Thank you honey, but it has been a long time since I have been asked out on a date."

It had been for sure. Once she got pregnant, she stopped everything. All of it. No blow jobs, handies, anal, or just regular in fear of harming the life growing inside her. She had felt utter relief when she found out that Daniel was a boy. A girl with her drives would have been a handful. By Daniel's age, Patricia had screwed anybody she could get her hands on. Somehow, that need hadn't transferred to her son.

"Why not?"

"Well, it isn't your fault, but because of you. I have devoted all of my time and effort to my job and raising you. I didn't feel I could do that with another man around."

He started eating again, obviously thinking about what she had just said. After a few mouthfuls, he looked back at her.

"Aren't you lonely?"

"No honey, I have you."

"But then I go to college. What then?"

"I don't know. I honestly don't feel like getting back in the game.

It's been so long."

"For a date?"

"That and sex too."

If her son turned any redder, he would explode. The boy was dying of embarrassment.

"Do you at least masturbate?"

She was wrong; he could turn redder.

"Mom!!"

"What honey, I do."

"I know you do."

His answer surprised him. Now it was her turn to blush heavily.

"What do you mean mister?"

"Well, the porn on the computer. I don't look at it, but every time I use the search bar, the sites pop up."

"Dammit," Patricia thought. It had never occurred to her to clear the history. Maybe she wanted to get caught. Even though she had bought the computer under the guise for his schoolwork, it was so she could look at porn. That was the reason it was in an office downstairs so that they both could have access. Plus, it seemed such a waste to have an empty room in the house. They lived in a four bedroom, which was cheap in the area and affordable on a teacher's salary.

"I have also seen you a few times," he added.

"Seen or watched?"

His gaze dropped but her pussy burned. He had watched her.

"How many times?"

"A lot."

Her pussy quivered now.

"You never said anything."

"How was I supposed too."

"I guess with getting a free show you wouldn't."

He still hadn't brought his eyes up, but her accusation made him slump.

"Young man, I don't know what to say to-"

The chair he was sitting in screeched as it pulled against the wooden floor. He fumbled out of the seat, and she heard him bound up the stairs. The door to his room slammed shut.

"Shit," she said. Sighing and utterly frustrated now, she picked up the dishes and headed for the kitchen. There, she washed what had used for dinner and put the dishes on the drying rack. Finished with the chore, she wondered now what to do about Daniel. She did know one thing, though; her body needed a dick, and no amount of masturbating was going to satisfy her pussy now. He was the nearest and so she biting her lip, she decided to go for it.

Patricia went up to her room to prepare. She knew that if she called to Daniel, he wouldn't respond. That meant the ball was in his court, and she had to play there. Undressing, she stood naked in front of the mirror again. The hair on her cunt was managed, but she wondered briefly about shaving it off. As she mulled that over, the idea that she needed a shower too sealed the deal on her decision.

In the shower, Patricia shaved her pussy, which was a feat for her. Years had passed since the razor had made the area pubis free. Then came the part of shaving between her cheeks and making sure that even her anus was bare of the light hair. She had been blessed that the carpet did indeed, match the drapes. Finished, he washed her body, using everything she could to make herself smell clean and wonderful. Done, she dried herself off and blow-dried her hair. Patricia wore make-up but tonight, she decided to keep it like. A little powder, some red lipstick, and she did her eyes. Done in the bathroom, she headed into her bedroom where she found her favorite perfume, a fragrance made out of the pakaki flowers. Spraying some on her chest, she moved to spray just a bit on her neck and lastly on her freshly shaved pussy.

When she was finished with all the preparation, Patricia was back standing in front of the mirror. She was nervous now. The whole process had taken her mind off of how much she wanted to have sex with Daniel, but now, at the moment of trying, she was beginning to have second thoughts. He had left in such a hurry; she was worried he would completely reject her when she came to his door. Lifting her breasts up, the beautiful double Ds that she sported, she let them fall. That was ll the motivation she needed.

Grabbing her wool robe, she walked over to her dresser and fished out the sexiest pair of panties she could find. The pair was a lacy almost see through red thong. That slid up her legs, sending fresh thoughts of dirtiness racing through her mind. In a few minutes, she hoped her son would be sliding them back off. Her pussy was wet, and the fabric felt delicious against her throbbing lips. Moving quickly, she intended to knock on his door, but she realized she needed something for the both of them.

Walking past his room, she headed downstairs for the liquor cabinet. Only once had she let Daniel try anything and that had been after she was already drunk. After that, she had refused to drink anytime he was around, but tonight, the both could use a drink. Finding her favorite rum, she within the shelves, she went to the kitchen and poured a shot into two glasses. Then she filled the rest up with sprite. The drink had no name, but Patricia liked it because it tasted just like creme soda. Drinks made, she headed back to her son's room.

"Honey," she called out "please open the door."

There was no response. Thinking he had fallen asleep, she was about to kick the door lightly but then a click sounded, and it swung open. Her son already had his back towards her as he made his way to his bed. Patricia followed him, and when he turned around, she handed him the drink.

Daniel's room was decorated in geeky stuff. Things that Patricia knew some about and other not. She loved to read and had made a habit of researching the stuff her son was into. Inevitably, this also led her into fan fiction and pornography. He had a desk next to his bed, which was rarely used, but it had a computer chair. Pulling the chair pout and maneuvering it to sit in front of her son, Patricia sat down.

Daniel had begun sipping his drink when they locked eyes.

"This is alcohol?" he asked.

"Yes, I figured we both could use a drink."

"First, you want to talk about sex and then get me drunk?"

"Well, we aren't done with the first thing and relax, it's only a shot. You won't get drunk."

"Oh."

They sipped their drinks in silence until Daniel decided to break it. At that point, Patricia was sure that her throbbing cunt was soaking through the robe and into the cushion of the chair.

"You got up fast. What did I say?"

"I just thought you were gonna be mad at me for peeping on you."

"Not at all. I was gonna tell you if you wanted to see so badly, why didn't you just ask?"

He took another sip of his drink and was nodding his head. She waited for him to understand what she had just said. Hoping his mind was delving on her words, she turned and put down her cup on his desk. There was a gasp and Patricia froze. It took a second, but she felt the cold air on her breasts. The top of her robe had loosened she knew his eyes had caught sight of at least one of her breasts. Laughing, she turned back towards him, but she didn't fix the robe.

"So, why not ask me?"

"I just-thought-it-would be wrong."

"Why?"

"A son ogling his mother-I didn't know what you would say."

"I would have said yes."

Patricia didn't know that for sure. Maybe she would have, but up until his last birthday, she had still seen him as a child. Now, he was a man.

"Why?"

"Because a mother should teach her boy about the world, that for me, includes sex. Have you ever seen a woman naked before?"

"Sure, in class."

Patricia was swiveling the chair back and forth, unsure of how to proceed with the conversation. Her idea had been to give him a real anatomy lesson, but if he had already had a slideshow.

"No porn?"

"Never mom, I swear."

"So you got just a lesson on a slideshow?"

"Projector actually and yes."

"You need a better lesson than that."

He was beginning to blush again. Patricia couldn't stand it, but she allowed the silence to permeate the room once more. She studied him. He was fidgeting nervously.

"Are you uncomfortable?"

"Look, mom, I don't know what to do."

"Just ask."

"What do I do?"

He looked up at her, his eyes pleading for an answer. The idea of his mother being a sexual object or that sexual objects existed at all were messing with him. The world was about to open up to him in more ways than one.

"Honey, what do you want?"

"I don't know..."

12