Mother's Problem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed and he joined her.

"Do you want a slice?"

"Not until later. Full stomach."

"Oh," he said taking a bite. He continued with a mouthful. "So what's next?"

"Whatever you want," she said with a wink.

The next morning, Patricia woke up wonderfully sore. Even showering out her pussy stung and hurt, but she massaged it with love. After the pizza, her

son pounded her all night, but the hadn't made it to anal. The room was destroyed and it smelled of sex, but nonetheless, she got ready for school. Daniel wouldn't even rouse and feeling gracious, let him sleep.

At school, her day went by slow. Within a few hours, her sore cunt recovered and began to ache once more. By lunch, she was trying not to dance as the

fire raged between her legs. She made a mental note to pick up lube later on her way home. Hopefully that night, she would be able to lure Daniel into pounding her back door. So far, he had really concentrated on just her cunt, but there were other needs too to be met.

Alicia was the only one to walk into the classroom when the bell rang at lunch. With confusion, Patricia closed the door and wondered briefly if she could get away masturbating with just one student in the room. It wouldn't be that hard to remain quiet and it would be a big turn on. With the door closed, Patricia was astonished when Alicia rushed past.

"You need a pass?"

But the girl didn't respond as she brushed by and opened the door. She closed it behind her. Curious, Patricia walked over to the girl's seat and spied her backpack. Sticking out of the top was the comb that had been stolen yesterday. Panic went through her, but she took the brush and placed it in her desk. She was tempted to look for her panties, but with no bearing on Alicia's return, she figured she would just confront the girl. While she waited, Patricia kept asking herself why a girl would take her things. The door to the class opened and Alicia walked in, closing the door and heading back to her seat.

"Alicia, come up here please."

The girl had just sat and looked down to realize her backpack had moved. There was fear in her eyes as she stood in front of Patricia,

"Grab a seat," Patricia said.

"Yes ma'am."

The girl grabbed a chair and sat down.

"Would you care to explain?"

"I uh about what?"

Patricia smiled.

"You took some things yesterday. I'm not mad, I promise. I just want them back and would rather not involve anyone else."

"I don't have them."

"You had my brush."

"Yeah, I wanted to put it back, I realized taking both was a bad idea."

"So where are my panties?"

"At home and hidden."

"Why did you take them?"

The girl blushed heavily.

"Oh god, I get it."

"I'm sorry. Please don't tell anyone."

The girl hadn't realized that even if Patricia wanted to, there was no one to tell. If anyone found out her job was gone. The first thing they would ask is

why she kept a pair of panties in a box in reach of students. Worse, they would want to know why the panties were there in the first pace. It was her turn to blush.

"I'm flattered Alicia, but I really need those back."

"I don't want to give them back. They may be all I ever get."

Patricia froze looking at the girl. Alicia's green eyes looked like they were getting ready to water as the girl struggled.

"You want more?"

The words left her mouth before she could think about them. Even though she should be mad or at least having a total meltdown in freaking out, the situation turned her on. It had been longer still since she had a thing with another girl. Would Daniel mind? Would he want a threesome? The prospects made her pussy quiver in more anticipation.

"I think about it all the time."

"Mind if I ask if you're a lesbian?"

"No, I like boys, but you, you're just so hot and sexy. Everyone talks about how much of a tease you are."

A tease? Patricia balked at the idea. She wasn't a tease.

"I don't try to be a tease. So you want me just because I'm hot?"

"No, that's a big part of it. I don't have a good home life and your class is a haven. Your nice, nicer than anyone is to me."

Patricia mulled over her choices. She knew professionally she should end the conversation. The inner slut though wanted the girl. Plus, she could get her son a date too.

"Where do we go from her?" Patricia asked.

Alicia blushed even more and Patricia knew she had some labia swollen with the same shade between her legs.

"I uh, well, I don't want to be in trouble."

"You're not. Honestly, Alicia, you have complete control of the situation. You could turn me in."

"I don't want that," the girl blurted out, waving her hands in nonaggressiveness.

"What do you want?"

Patricia leaned back and crossed and uncrossed her legs.

"I want you."

"So blackmail?"

"No, only if you want it..." the girl trailed off.

"Have you met my son?"

"Daniel? Yeah, he's cool."

"Okay, I'll tell you what. Ask him out and I'll let you have whatever you want."

"Are you serious?"

"I am."

Alicia's brow furrowed. Then she smiled big.

"Okay. I want all of it. I'll ask your son out as soon as I see him."

Patricia smiled and reached for a pen in her desk and wrote down her home address. She handed it to Alicia.

"For secrecy nothing will ever happen at school. You mention this to know one. Daniel isn't here today, but you can ask him later at my place."

Handing the note over, Patricia could have sworn the girl was about to pee herself in happiness.

"Deal."

At that, Patricia smiled at her, lifted her dress and pulled down her panties.

"To seal the deal for now," she said. Alicia snatched the soaked fabric away like they were a drug.

"Won't your son ask what's up?"

"I'm sure you both will be surprised."