Mother's Puppet Pt. 01

Story Info
A deranged woman, an innocent sister, and a tempted brother.
2.2k words
3.84
31.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think it'll eventually become a joke, how I don't enjoy writing incest stories, yet I have a lot of them, and they're the only ones that I have posted so far. This idea came to me when I was... Admittedly a little encouraged by alcohol, and thinking of why people enjoy watching porn, or morbid things online... What if someone was twisted enough to enact what they saw or thought of in reality?... Enjoy(?))

*****

Intro

I can't be the only one who's wondered what it would be like to see the things that were pushed into my head. I refuse to believe it. My mother always called me stubborn... once something popped into my head, I almost refused to let it go until it was a reality.

The vision of me standing on a valedictorian podium never got out of my head, the thought of owning a shop never got out of my head, the thought of beating my competition never got out of my head...

Watching two grown men fight like wild dogs over a sweet and innocent girl... seeing said men kill each other brutally never... left... my... head.

More strange things popped into my head... and I knew that if I had decided to let them continue without any attempt to stop them, they'd only get worse.

I'll admit the thought of what people would think never bothered me... but losing my home, my shop... eventually my family... I didn't want that...

For years I tried my damned hardest to ignore the thoughts circling through my mind... but something in me changed when I saw my two kids playing in the yard when they were young.

There wasn't anything specific or strange about it. They were just playing some game in the yard, yelling, laughing, being kids... something about it triggered my train of thought... They were so innocent, and free...

I can't say how that made me feel, it was just something I had managed to become obsessed with.

As the years went by they changed, but they never lost that spark of innocence. There were typical teenage moments, but they were never hard to handle, or unreasonable...

My obsession started getting out of hand on my sweet Lyla's eighteenth birthday.

As it was legal for her to drink, her father, brother and I took her out for a drink. It was funny... I always thought she was closer to me than anyone in the family, but that night, I saw that I was wrong.

The more relaxed she got, the more she got closer to Ben, my son. It was a subtle difference, but one that I couldn't help but pick up on. My husband Ethan never caught on. She was leaning more on his shoulder, either to show innocent affection or because she was tired. She was communicating more openly to him more than her father and I, and you could see that, although she was comfortable with us, she was even more so with Ben.

That night... that night was the first night I started to form my plan.

Lyla's eighteenth birthday

Lyla stumbled down the stairs, with her broken silk pajama shirt open. Feeling even more unstable than when she first got home, she held the railing; still not realizing that the buttons on her blouse had been ripped off. Ben was to her right, almost asleep in the living room with the TV on. She looked to him, wondering if she should cover him with a blanket since it would get colder as the night would go on.

She didn't want to disturb him however. The only reason she came downstairs was to refill the glass of water that her mother gave her. She figured she should drink as much as she could since she was feeling so off.

After a moment of standing there, watching Ben's eyes droop closed, she decided to cover him up. She tried to approach as quietly as she could, but admittedly, she couldn't feel her feet, causing her movement to be slow, and wobbly.

When she finally reached him, and the throw blanket above his head, she didn't notice that her large round breasts were nearly touching his face when she bent down.

Ben was too tired to yet open his eyes, but he could feel that someone was there.

When Lyla's shaky hands finally pulled the blanket down, and onto him, he stretched, and adjusted the fabric to his liking. Lyla moved to turn back towards the kitchen but stumbled, and fell over her brother's lap.

"Woah there!" Ben opened his eyes finally, seeing her clumsily try to get herself up. It took him a moment, but he saw that she was struggling to move, and was in a much worse condition than what he had seen her last. Seeing her like that made him wake himself immediately.

"Lyla?" He tried to lift her a little, and she fell onto her knees.

"Sorry!" She gasped.

"Lyla did you drink anything else when we came back?" He asked her with a worried expression on his face. He looked into her soft grey eyes, trying to figure out how intoxicated she was. Her sandy blond hair was an absolute mess from barely managing to get out of bed, and she kept trying to move her curvy round body into a position to get up. He had never seen her like this... Along with her body not cooperating with her, she looked confused, and scared.

She was trying to focus more on moving than answering his question.

"Lyla!" He put his hand under her chin, making her look up at him.

"W-what? You're... I-I didn... No I didn' wan' to... I didn' wan' to wake you.." She was slurring slightly, unsure of her words.

"It's alright, don't worry about it, what did you drink sweetie?" He asked.

"Just... water," She replied. "Are you sure?"

She nodded in response. He took a second to look at her and when he did, he finally noticed that her shirt was open.

"Oh.." He immediately looked away not wanting to think about it.

"Lyla your shirt is open," He commented gently.

"Wha?!" She looked down and finally saw it for herself. Her trembling fingers felt the side where the buttons should have been. "Gone!" She gasped.

Ben looked at her face, doing his best not to let his gaze go below it. She looked shocked. "What is it?" He asked.

She lifted the one side of her pajama shirt more, knowing that showing him would be faster than words at the moment. He tried not to let his eyes wander as he took a look at it, seeing what she was pointing out.

"When did that happen?" He asked her gently.

"I don... I don' know," She looked up at him desperately.

"Jesus..." He started to wonder if someone must have tried to slip something into her drink when she was at the bar.

"Did anyone talk to you when we were at the lounge?" He asked her gently. She shook her head still focusing on her shirt. She kept on running her hand up and down the side, looking for her buttons so she could fasten her shirt closed.

"Lyla look at me," Ben gently coaxed her.

When she was finally paying attention he took a hold of her shoulders.

"You didn't see anyone trying to talk to you, or staring at you? Anything?" He asked. She looked down, trying to focus enough to think about it. He let her take some time with his question. Finally she shook her head.

"Whhy?" She slurred.

"I think someone must have tried to roofie you,"

"W-wha-?!" She panicked as soon as the words left his mouth. He had to take a hold of her shoulders again to make sure she was steady enough to hold herself up.

"My... This was in my... in my closet.." She looked up at him.

"Do you think someone could have broken in?" He asked.

She shrugged not knowing what to say.

"Come on, we'll check out your room, and call the police if we need to okay?" He asked.

She let him put his hands underneath her arms to lift her up before he pulled the little blanket off of him.

He didn't think he would find anything, figuring that if someone broke in, he would have seen or heard something. The only sound that came from upstairs was his father's snoring, and his mother coming to, and from the washroom.

When they finally got up the stairs she wrapped her arms around him, seeming to be wobbly again. He was more concerned about making sure she was safe than trying not to look at her at that point.

Her bedroom door was open, as well as her closet, leaving no room for anyone to hide if someone was in fact lurking, unless they were in the hallway. Ben turned on the light just to make sure he couldn't see any shadows, but he only saw a little into his parents bedroom as their door was open as well.

Feeling satisfied enough, he turned the light back off, and got Lyla back into her bed. She settled herself, watching him look around her room for any sort of sign that someone could have gotten in.

He shrugged when he couldn't find anything.

"Well... if anyone did come in, they aren't here now," He explained.

She looked around a little herself but couldn't focus enough to actually see anything. Ben stayed at her side, waiting for her to tell him that he could go. Of course he would keep an eye out for her once he was gone.

Suddenly she looked up at him, her eyes pleading, and still afraid.

"Stay?" She asked.

He was a little surprised at her, but knew that she must have been feeling fairly terrified. Just as he opened his mouth he looked down slightly, and remembered her mostly bare chest. He should have gotten her another shirt, or at least make sure she knew it was still open, but instead he found himself saying nothing.

He carefully looked towards the door, knowing that if his parents saw him laying next to his partially naked sister, he wouldn't be able to explain himself.

"Move over, I'm just gonna shut the door okay?" He asked.

She started to move and he quickly got to the door, feeling excited, and confused. He knew he would never do anything to her, but the thought of just having her so close with her impressive tits on display was exhilarating.

Once he had quietly shut it, he moved back to her, carefully getting himself settled in beside her.

"Thank you Benny," She moved upward, and softly kissed his nose, feeling more secure with him being there for her.

It was an innocent gesture... but he couldn't help himself... he was going to lean down and kiss her forehead... but her lips... He tried not to stare at them but couldn't help himself. They were so full, and pink... he wanted to feel how soft they were.

As long as it doesn't go further than that... he argued with himself, eventually deciding to do it.

"Tilt your head up for me?" He asked her gently.

She was sleepy now, but moved her head, inviting him in. She would be so out of it that she wouldn't remember what he was about to do.

As soon as her head was up he leaned down and gently pressed his lips to hers. She hugged him, letting him do what he wanted, unaware of what was really going on. His hand automatically moved up her side, and to her exposed chest.

She still didn't make any move to stop him, to sleepy to be coherent, let alone fight.

He moaned feeling how soft she was in his hand, and how her body unknowingly made her nipples hard from his touch. After one more kiss he forced himself to stop, letting her go and she cuddled into his chest, still to intoxicated to realize what happened.

"Love you Benny," She managed to get out before falling asleep against him.

"Fuck!" He hissed out in a breath.

He couldn't believe what he had just done... and he began swearing to himself that he would never let anyone know, but more importantly that he would never do it again.

Unfortunately, during his passionate kiss, he didn't realize that the door had opened slightly, just enough for his mother to see what was happening. While he wrestled with his conscious he didn't see the door closing, or his mother's sly smile that was hidden behind the door.

2 years later

Slowly a young man with jet black hair, and dark eyes made his way out of the courthouse with the troubling news replaying in his head. His fair skin went even whiter as the blood drained from him, and he clutched the wall of the entrance beside him, wishing he could redo his whole entire life over again to avoid this moment. He would do anything to hear different words coming from his lawyer's mouth.

That's when she approached him. A tall bleached blond woman wearing sunglasses, and a scarf to cover most of her deceivingly pleasant features. He didn't notice her at first, not until she was suddenly waving a massive stack of cash in front of his face.

"You can get her back if you do something for me."

(To be continued)

(If you liked this intro let me know!)