Mother's Rack

Story Info
Son peeps on mom with great results.
6.3k words
4.36
244.8k
238

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sswillow
sswillow
288 Followers

Once again I heard my mom's slippers shuffle along the carpet in front of my bedroom door and I reached over to open my door just a crack. I had been doing this for about three weeks. I peered through the crack that was just wide enough to see into my parent's bedroom.

Every night that I had looked through that small opening, my mom had stood at her side of their bed and unbuttoned her blouse. After removing it, she'd pull down the shoulder straps of her bra and pull the cups from her large breasts.

I had checked her size while carefully pawing through her underwear drawer. She had 34 DD tits. Nice rack.

After her boobs were free she turned the bra around her body and unhooked the four fasteners and dropped it atop her blouse on the bed.

Now her tits hung free as she undid her slacks, unzipping the front and pulled them down to her feet. I could see the line of freckles below her shoulders and above the curve of her beautiful mounds. They swung freely as she pulled her pants off her feet and tossed them on the bed with her other clothing.

Below those freckles, she was quite pale, until you looked at her dark pink areola capped by even darker nipples. I wasn't sure why some of the nights her nipples were more erect than other nights. Tonight the high beams were definitely on.

She stood for a few moments looking over her shoulder at the mirror that was out of my line of sight. Her tits swung delightfully as she turned one way and another, looking at the reflection of her ass, I imagined. Then she walked around the foot of the bed, out of my sight and open her panty drawer. I heard it close and then the rustling of her taking off her dirty underwear and replacing them with a fresh pair.

This particular night she had been wearing my favorite purple silky panties. These weren't that sexy, since they had to cover a fairly substantial caboose. Yes mom had a big butt and I loved it.

After she was changed into fresh panties she returned to her side of the bed piling he clothes to take them to the hamper. Her tits kept bobbing around as she accomplished that chore, since she was still in only her panties.

Tonight she had come back around the bed in a pink lacy pair that I liked almost as much as the purple ones.

As usual after coming back from her dresser she fished around in her closet and brought out a cotton night gown and dropped it down over her body ending the tit show for the night.

Now don't get me wrong just because I didn't mention it, my dick was hard as a rock and had been since I heard her slippers on the carpet. I'm nineteen after all. I get hard at the drop of a hat. I had my throbbing member in my hand and was just waiting for her to go back to the living room where the TV would cover the sound of me masturbating.

With my dick in my hand I didn't get the door closed before she came up the hall. The slipper scuffing stopped at the door. "Goodnight Carl." Mom whispered and closed my door silently. A nervous cough escaped my throat but I said nothing.

Oh shit, she knew. What would happen now?

Well it was clear that I had no choice but to get myself off after such a good show. Mom had great tits and I had seen them enough over the last few weeks to be able to picture them in vivid detail. Plus when she was looking over her shoulder at herself I got some good views of her stray pubes peeking out around the leg holes of her panties so I imagined seeing her full bush, as I stroked myself until I came in my hand and wiped the cum off with a few tissues.

I stepped lightly the next day but Mom didn't mention anything about me peeping at her so I wondered if my imagination had played some kind of trick on me.

After I went to bed that night I heard the slippers again and cracked the door. It was just a habit I told myself. I expected mom to change her clothes over on dad's side of the bed or take them into the bathroom next door. She didn't change her routine though and went through the same motions as she had ever since I had been cracking my door to watch her.

The one thing she did differently tonight was when she went to her dresser for clean panties, she brought them back to where I could see her. She turned her back to the door and lowered her panties slowly. She wiped the dirty ones slowly through her crotch as if there was something wet there that needed to be dried before she bent down and pulled on the clean pair.

I almost came as soon as she lowered the old ones and watching her wipe her pussy dry before the sexy show of pulling up the new ones had me panting.

Mom dropped on a nightgown that I had never seen before. Light blue and silky with lace over the tops of her breasts, it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen her wear. It was probably the sexiest thing I had ever seen period. She looked over her shoulder at the mirror and swiveled from side to side as she looked at herself from behind.

The motion of swiveling set her rack to swaying back and forth and the high beams came on full. I nearly groaned as I came, hardly even touching myself.

As if she knew that her mission was accomplished, she pulled on a robe, ending the show. I closed the door quietly and then tried to mop up the mess I had made on my sheets. I heard the shuffling slippers stop outside my door for just a few seconds.

The next day was confusing.

I hadn't heard any commotion in the kitchen but when I got up, Mom had made my favorite breakfast. Hot biscuits and gravy were ready to serve and Mom hadn't gotten dressed yet. She wore the robe I had seen her put on over her sexy nightgown last night. She hugged me tight and I could feel her bare tits under the robe and sheer gown.

"Sit down Carlton." She said. "Do you want coffee with breakfast?"

Up until now my parents had always regarded me as a child and never even thought of offering me coffee. If I wanted it I'd have to endure their judgmental stares as I served myself.

Mom was prancing. Swishing. Humming.

Was this because I had been peeping on her nightly ritual? If so why?

I ate and Mom said, "I have to go out for some things this morning Carl. Will you be alright without Mommy for a while?"

Mommy? I wondered if I had woken up in an alternate universe. At nineteen, no one had worried that I wouldn't be alright alone at home in several years. I'm not sure that I had ever called her Mommy.

"Ah. Yeah Mom I'll be fine. I hope you find what you're looking for."

"Oh I certainly will. I hope you do too." Was her cryptic answer.

2

After my mother left, I searched curiously in the hamper and found the panties I had seen her wipe through her crotch the night before. They were still a bit damp and had my mom's distinctive odor.

No surprise that I had sniffed her panties before.

Why had she become wet enough for her pussy to need drying? She definitely knew that I'd been spying on her the night before. Was she counting on the fact that I did it regularly?

When she came home, she only had a couple of small bags from the local drugstore and they went right into their bedroom.

It was a weird enough day that I didn't try to figure anything out.

The rest of the day passed with regular stuff, Dad coming home from work and having a few drinks and sleeping in his chair by the time I went off to bed. The slipper shuffle followed my crawling into bed sooner than usual. I sometimes had to struggle to stay awake until Mom got undressed.

Just after she passed by, I cracked the door open.

This wasn't normal. The way she got undressed wasn't the way I had become used to. The buttons of her blouse were undone more slowly and there was more turning and even swaying her hips. After the blouse, she reached behind to undo the hooks of the bra while facing in the direction of my door. Her tits bounced with the weight that gravity gave them when her bra fell away. The slacks came off fairly quickly and the panties followed.

Just like that I got my first look at my mom's bush. I pointed like an arrow down to her sex. The place I longed to sniff first hand, not just from soiled underwear. She turned and folded all of her clothes carefully, then she went for the clean panties. Something else that looked like it came from the panty drawer was a nightie. No nightgown this. It was sheer and her boobs might as well have been uncovered. Hard nips shined brightly under it and she neglected the panties for the moment. Swaying and turning in a slow circle, breasts dancing, she was obviously putting on a show for me and it paid off as I shot a huge load of sperm into a pile of tissues.

I left the door ajar and watched her finally pull on her underpants. Wow. What a show. I got the impression that this wouldn't be the last time I saw my mother naked.

Again the slippers stopped outside my door. My mother sighed and then let a little chuckle escape.

The next day I was reminded that it was my father's monthly meeting at the Masonic Temple. I had no idea what those guys did in there but I knew that he always got home around midnight. I wondered what the tit show would be like tonight.

After dinner and one drink for dad, he got dressed and ready to leave. We bid him goodnight and he left.

"You look tired Carl. Maybe you should hit the hay." Mom smiled at me.

It wasn't too late but I did feel like going to bed. After I pulled the covers over me I heard the slippers go down the hall. My door was open before she got into their room. It was open a bit wider than usual too.

This show was definitely for me and the word strip tease applied. Mom's ass twitched and she twirled around as the blouse came off slowly. After the bra finally fell to the floor she bent slowly to pick it up. Her tits swung and her head swiveled up and she looked directly at the opening of my door. Mom picked up the bra and tossed it to the bed.

Slacks and panties came down at the same time and she turned around to pick them up, with her feet spread to about shoulder width she gave me a good view of her ass and her pretty pussy.

Then mom shocked me by putting her middle finger to her cunt lips and rubbed up and down slowly. I gave voice to an impassioned moan as I shot a load into my hand filled with a stack of tissues.

"Are you alright Carlton? Are you feeling OK?"

"I feel fine Mom. Just fine."

"Oh that's good Honey. Did you find what you needed?"

"For right now I guess. Night Mom."

"Sleep well Carl." Mom sounded like she was about to start giggling.

3

I did sleep well. I didn't even hear Dad come in or leave for work in the morning. I did however wake up with a very hard dick. I palmed it and gave it a few quick strokes and then dropped it hoping that I wouldn't be hard all day thinking about the strip show Mom had put on for me last night.

My mother was in the kitchen and I went for a bowl of cereal. Mom turned away from the sink where she had been standing while I stared at her ass.

"Carl?" Mom looked at me with a questioning expression.

"What Mom?"

"Did I make you come last night?"

I nearly choked on the mouthful of cornflakes I had just put in my mouth. I swallowed quickly. "What?"

"I thought I heard you come while you watched me strip. I think you like looking at my titties and down there too. Do you think about me when you make yourself come?"

"MOOOM." I was beet red and sweating like a pig. "I. I wasn't watching you. You"

"I'm happy to see that you're a shitty liar. We can always tell each other the truth don't you think? I'll tell you a truth and then I expect one in return. Can we do that?"

"Um... Yeah Mom." I shuffled my feet wanting to be anywhere else right now.

"Well. You know how your father always has too much to drink and then falls asleep in his chair? Carlton, we haven't had sex in so long that I finally just gave up and stopped taking the pill. Another truth for you Carl. I'd love to come the way I heard you do last night. I'm not an old woman and I need to get laid once in a while."

I was looking anywhere but at her but she came over to me and looked me in the eye.

"Honey I started taking the pill again the day I went to the pharmacy. It should be safe to have sex now but I also bought some condoms while I was there. We could help each other out and save a fortune on tissues. What do you think? I know you've been watching me get ready for bed for a few nights, do you think you could make love to a woman like me?"

"Are you kidding Mom? Is this some kind of test or a trap? If I say the wrong thing will I be grounded for life?"

"No honey. Mommy's just so horny right now. I think we'll be safe without a rubber. It's not my fertile time right now. Come with me Carlton. Let's go to your bedroom and I'll let you feel what fucking a pussy feels like. Different than your hand I'll bet."

I was stunned but I followed her as she led me by the hand to my bed and started to undress. Then she stopped and said, "I have an idea. Take off your clothes and lie down then crack your door open when I get to my room."

I had an idea what she was going to do and I was already getting hard. I heard her reach her door and I cracked mine open. I watched as she slowly took off the robe she was wearing and then danced around in that transparent nighty. I could see her panties through the soft material. Then she lifted it over her head and stood in just her panties. Mom slid her hand under the waistband and I could see her fingers moving over her lips and circle her clit and then she peered at my partially opened door.

"Carl?" She said. "Are you awake honey? Have you been watching me?"

"Yes Brenda." I decided to change things up and call her by her name.

There was a pause and then she got a tiny smile on her face. "Do you like seeing me without my clothes on? Did you like seeing me touch my pussy? Are you thinking about fucking me?" Mom pulled down her panties and twirled them around her finger.

"Yes. Come here Brenda. Come let me fuck you."

"I'm not ready yet. Do you think you can make me ready? Maybe with your tongue and your fingers. I like my titties kissed and licked and my nipples sucked. Do you know how to get a woman ready to fuck?"

"Come here right now Brenda. I know how to get you ready to have my cock inside you. I know how to please your pussy."

I was so hard from talking dirty to my mother that I thought I'd pop before she could swish her way from her room to mine.

Mom...Brenda crawled into my bed just as I had visualized in my fantasies and we kissed while my hands cupped her heavy breasts.

"Oh honey. I don't really need the foreplay, just talking like that got me so wet and hot. We'll do all of that on another day. You're hard enough just get on top and put your cock in me. Fuck Mommy."

As much as I wanted to make our first time-my first time special, I was about to burst and I just hoped that Mom was as close to coming as I was.

I mounted Mom and slid into the slick tight crevice between her legs.

"Ung. Oh Carl. I needed you in me so bad."

"Oh Brenda. Your pussy's so hot. I've wanted to fuck you for so long. I love your tits." I said as I grabbed one of her bouncing boobs.

"Ah. Pinch. Nipple. Oh God. I'm coming. Ahhhh."

"Mommy." I cried out as sperm shot from me into her.

Both panting like marathoners, we parted slightly and lay on our backs together.

"Holy shit." Mom said. We need to do that some more. Are you ready yet?

"Suck me until I get hard and I'll fuck you again."

"You want me to suck your dick with all of our juices still on it?"

"Yeah?" I thought I'd overstepped.

"OK." She said and slid down the bed and pulled me onto her mouth.

"Ah." I said as she increased the suction and moved me around with her tongue. I hardened quickly and she pushed me over onto my back.

I held my cock straight up and Mom slid down my pole. She rode straight up and down and I watched her tits swing and bounce. Reaching up I took her nipples between finger and thumb and pinched them hard.

"Ung, that's it baby. The harder you pinch my tips the more I feel it right down in my pussy. You're fucking your mother so good Carl. I can't believe that I'm close to coming again. Oh fuck. Oh Carlton. My son is making me come so hard. Ung. Aaaaah. Ooooh Mmmmm."

Mom came on my cock and her pussy tightened around me. I thrust into that tight sheath. I thrust and I thrust but I still wasn't close to squirting into her again.

"Lay on your tummy Brenda."

"You want mommy's pussy from behind? You want your belly bouncing on my big ass while you fuck me? You've thought about doing such dirty things to me while you masturbated haven't you? Can I rub myself off while you pump your hard dick into me?"

"Yes." I grunted as I slid her off of me and onto her front on my bed. Her right arm slid under her and I sat back to watch her middle finger probe her hole for moisture.

"Rub it Mom. Jill off while I watch." She moved her feet apart so I could see how wide she could spread, also so I could mount her when I was ready. She ran her middle finger up and down and then started circling her little nub.

"Oh honey are you watching Mommy masturbate? Is that cock really hard for me?"

"Don't worry Brenda. I'll be fucking you soon enough. I just want to watch my mother's wet pussy quiver and drip for me. Waiting for me to penetrate it and fuck it and cum inside it."

"Oh fuck honey if you don't fuck me soon I'm going to get off without you inside me."

I put my chest on her back. I fished around and felt her hand come up between her legs to guide me onto her pussy hole. She grunted and then moaned as I pushed into her. Sliding my hands to her chest I felt her lift up enough to let my hands slide under her boobs.

I squeezed her tits as I pumped into her. Mom was still rubbing her clit and I could tell she was closing in on a good cum.

"Oh Carlton. Honey. You feel so good doing that to me. Your cock feels soooo hard. Mommy's so close. Are you close?"

"No"

"You're going to keep fucking your mother even after she has another orgasm? Oh you are so good to me. I hope you give me a big load when you finally come."

"I will."

There was a lot of squishing happening from mom's cunt and I knew there was a lot of slippery stuff on my cock. I kept fucking her for a few more minutes then I slid my cock out of her pussy and spread her ass cheeks. I laid my cock in her crack and squeezed her cheeks together.

"What are you doing?"

"Hot doggin' you." I huffed as I slid up and down her crack.

"What's that? Are you trying to fuck me in the butt?"

"No just sliding my wiener between your buns. Uh. Uh." I came and my jizz shot up between her shoulder blades.

"Did you just come on me? You're nasty aren't you? Why would you come on your mother instead of inside her vagina the way a good son would?"

I laughed. "Good sons fill their mother's vaginas with sperm?"

"Happens all the time. I think." Mom snickered.

"I should clean you up since a good son would have stayed inside his mom while he shot a big load of cum."

"Yes that is what good sons do for their mothers. Just get a pair of my dirty panties from the hamper. At least I know that you can do that right since you do it all the time."

"Mom! I do not." I lied. "I don't know why you think that."

"Hmmm clever boy thinks that if he wipes off the cum that he doesn't manage to catch in his hand, that I don't notice that he's used them to Jack off with. Those wet spots become crusty spots and they taste just like a young man's cum. You are not the only one who's had my panties near their face."

"The purple ones?" I asked quietly.

"They are usually the most noticeable. Are they your favorites?"

"Oh yeah."

"Get them. Let's get a whole load onto them for a change."

I was back in a flash and I rubbed my Mom's back with them, cleaning up all of the semen that I had squirted on her.

sswillow
sswillow
288 Followers
12