Mother's Room

Story Info
A manager finds an unexpected use for the Mother's Room.
2.4k words
4.2
56.2k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

A "Mother's Room" is a room where new mothers can get some privacy to relieve the "pressure" of being a mom. In other words, they can use a breast-pump to milk themselves like a cow, with little chance of being disturbed.

Chapter 1

Rich was in his office participating in a teleconference with the Customer. These conference calls are the bane of his existence as an average, white, 59 year-old, over-weight, facilities manager. The customers never seem to be able to explain what they "need" (or think they need), nor do they understand how the building that Rich works in is different than customer's facilities. This apparent inability to communicate the issues always build his stress and frustration levels. Today was particularly bad and he smashed the disconnect button on his phone and sat there fuming.

While pacing around his office, trying to regain his composure, he heard some muffled grunts and the sound of furniture moving from the adjacent office, the mother's room. To say that he became curious is an obvious understatement. Out of simple inquisitiveness, he poked his head out of the office door and saw the janitor's cart parked in front of the mother's room. Rich thought to himself, "Dave must be moving the couch and chair as he is cleaning the room. Finally, I can help and get something accomplished."

He reached out and discovered that the mother's room was locked. Rich thought that was strange, but couldn't remember whether auto-locking was one of the privacy measures, or not. Since Rich is the facilities manager, he always carries all of the building's keys with him. Since none of the employees have given birth in more than a year and the room's schedule was blank, he thought nothing of using his key to open the door.

He cracked the door open and popped his head inside to ask, "Need a hand?", but he froze before a sound could be uttered and his mouth hung open. It was her, the building's "Amazon", Sarah. Sarah is a divorced, 39 year-old Caucasian and Native-American mix that gave her a complexion so that she always appears to have a tan. Her six-foot, 145 lbs figure belies the fact that she is the mother of a 12 year-old girl. Being lean and fit, most people believe that she is still in her twenties. The only thing flatter than her stomach was her chest. That was the biggest insecurity. She wished that her tits remained the size they were when her daughter was born.

There was Sarah, naked, kneeling on black-leather couch, leaning over the armrest, long, hard nipples pointing straight down, head lulling, and tongue hanging out. Her sweat-glistened, bronze skin caused Rich's heart to skip a beat, or three, which is a very bad thing for a man of his age and weight.

As he surveyed the scene, he became aware that Dave was there, too. The black dwarf was right behind her, his small hands holding her hips close to his pelvis. The 4'-2" Dave looked even smaller next to this goddess. He may have the physical characteristics associated with dwarfism, but the 30 year-old did keep himself in reasonable shape. Dave was making small pumping motions with his pelvis and emitting an occasional grunt, while Sarah was mewing, obviously enjoying herself.

Dave glanced over and noticed Rich, still looking around the door and still with his mouth agape, and that was all Dave could take. Dave buried himself balls-deep, which caused a grunt from Sarah, and started unloading his thick, black seed into Sarah's belly. She started to growl, "Damn it!", but the pulsing jets of cum triggered her own powerful orgasm. While this was happening, Rich entered the mother's room, closing the door behind him, and started to take his clothes off.

Sarah reached back, and pushed at Dave saying, "Damn it! You said that you wouldn't cum in me. You know that Peter and I are trying to get pregnant." Peter is Sarah's 42 year old, unemployed, white fiancé, well almost. They have been together for many years, but he hasn't taken the "big jump" and has not put a ring on her finger.

The push she gave Dave gave Rich his second shock in the span of a few minutes. As Dave fell back, inch after inch of thick, black cock came slipping out of Sarah's red, swollen cunt. Finally, the cock slid out fully, with a light pop, followed an impressive steam of thick, creamy, baby batter. When he landed on his ass, there were 12 inches of black, pleasure-pole waving in the air. Rich had trouble processing that the little guy had that much man-meat and that it had been buried to the hilt just moments ago. Sarah just collapsed on the couch, breathing heavy, and trying to regain her strength.

Dave looked over at Rich, gave him a wink, and started sliding off of the couch. As Dave was slipping off of the couch, Rich was climbing on. Dave started apologizing, saying, "I'm sorry babe. I couldn't help myself. You know that I've never done that before and I will try not to do it, again." Rich's ears perked up, a little, when he heard "before." That is a topic for later; right now there is a juicy pussy in front of him that needs some attention.

Rich realized that his 4 inch prick will not impress this lithe creature like the impressive love missile that had just exploded, but that is not his primary concern. When Rich grasped her hips and started guiding her to his mighty mite, Sarah lurched in surprise. She whipped her head around, her long, black hair flailing about and had a look of shock, dismay, and disgust as she saw the fat, older manager inserting himself into her over-stimulated hole. Dave put his hands on her cheeks and turned her head so that they were looking eye to eye. He reassured her saying, "It's OK, there's nothing that we can do now. Try to enjoy it and finish cleaning me." Watching the old man fuck this woman, his big gut resting on her ass, stirred some perverse satisfaction in Dave and his formerly dwindling cock started regaining its former glory.

Dave started feeding his cock to Sarah's hungry mouth. Rich was in for his third surprise of this crazy afternoon; he watched as Sarah slowly swallowed everything that Dave had to offer. It looked like she was also trying to swallow the sizable nuts dangling below baseball bat that she was messaging with her throat. This sight in combination with the pent-up energy from the teleconference caused him to shoot his load into the over-heated woman. A strange thing happened to Rich, which had not happened in years, he stayed rock hard. He continued pumping while enjoying the show in front of him.

Even though Rich's cock was small, it was proving her with enough stimulation. Dave's size and the powerful orgasm left her overly sensitive. Sarah also enjoys the feeling of milking Dave's huge dick with her throat muscles. The very act of fucking the old, fat manager while suck the largest penis she has ever seen which happens to be attached to a dwarf had her feeling dirty and used which triggered undeniable thrills and arousal. While Rich was plunging for all he is worth, he felts Sarah's stretched hole start to close up. Soon enough, he was enjoying that pleasant milking from a wanton womb.

Meanwhile, Dave was enjoying the milking he was receiving from the mouth that he had trained so well. He was getting turned on while watching the old bastard fuck the beauty that he had conquered and that his conquest was definitely thrusting back at the old fart. It wasn't long before the over-stimulation caused all three to climax. Sarah had experience swallowing Dave's load, but this offering was unusually large. She had trouble, but she did manage to cough it all down. Rich shot the biggest load of his life into that well-fucked hole. Sarah, in the mean time, nearly passed out from the intensity of fire that spread through her body.

Chapter 2

Rich and Dave crashed on the couch to rest and recover their energy. They watched with a sense of evil glee as Sarah gathered her clothes, from the corner, and tried to get dressed with three unexpected loads of cum oozing from here battered pussy. After she left, to get back to work, Rich asked Dave how all of this began, as no one thought Sarah was that kind of girl. She did not have reputation catting around behind Peter's back.

Dave start by retelling what everyone in the office knew. Sarah was a flirt. She would flirt with every man that she met. The more "out of his league", the more she would flirt with them. She got a twisted enjoyment frustration she caused to the males around her. In Dave's case, it almost became a torment. She knew that Dave would have no chance with a siren like her, so she would tease him every chance she got. A man can only take so much.

The company does use assets, like her looks, to their advantage whenever possible. She is invited to dress nicely and be the hostess when the customers visit. Dave said that the big day happened on one of those visits while Sarah was dressed to impress. After the customers left for the evening, Dave began cleaning the restrooms. He put the "Restroom closed" signs in place and then started by cleaning the men's room. When that was complete, he knocked on the women's room door and then started to enter when he ran into Sarah.

Her white silk blouse, fitted black blazer, and black mini-skirt definitely emphasized her features and impressed the beholder. She said, "Oh, sorry, I didn't see you down there. How do you like the outfit?" To which she did a little twirl.

That was all he could take. She had teased and flirted with him relentlessly for months and here she was showing off, again. He pushed her a little further into the restroom, reached under her skirt, and tore off her lace panties. She was too shocked to react, so he continued pressing his advantage, ducked his head under her skirt, and started to lap at her pussy. The rose started to open and the nectar started to flow. There was no stopping him now; she was responding and he knew it. He had to open his jeans to release his monstrosity; the pressure was becoming too much to bear.

The sensations that he was providing with his long and dexterous tongue were causing her to become lightheaded and dizzy. Peter did not and would not do cunnilingus; he found it repulsive. This sudden and skilled assault was more than she could comprehend; it was overwhelming her. Sarah looked down and her over heated mind shutdown. She could not compute what he was doing. His pants were open and he had three legs, holding one leg straight up.

Dave noticed that her resistance was gone, so we let go of his cock, grabbed her hips, and started to guide her down. As she squatted down, the big head on the masterpiece of man-meat forced her nether lips open and they swallowed his knob. He had not fucked a lot of women, but Sarah took him easier than most on their first time. He then remember that it was years ago, but she had given birth, so her pussy remembers how to stretch. That said, her snatch was squeezing him tight and milking him hard. When the head entered her, Sarah regained some self control. She pleaded, "Please don't do this. Peter and I are trying to have a baby." She started to whimper and cry.

This had gone further than Dave had dare imagine, but was not ready to stop. He offered, "Relax and enjoy the sensations. I won't cum in you if you swallow my cock."

"There's no way. I can't take anything that big."

"You can if you try and work at it."

All the while, Sarah was sinking down on the largest dick she has ever heard of. The stimulation being sent through her clit was causing Sarah to melt. It was an experience unlike any she had dreamt of before. Shortly, Sarah uttered an "oof" as she bottomed out. Her vagina had no more room for cock, and Dave had several inches yet to offer. Sarah started rocking back and forth, rising a little and dropping, all the while having one orgasm after another. Dave was enjoying the grip of the pussy wrapped around his log, knowing that Peter could not compare to what he had to offer.

All too soon for Dave, he felt the pressure in his balls reach critical level. He reluctantly warned Sarah of the imminent situation. That was enough to snap her out of the bliss induced haze. She jumped off of the battering rod and shoved as much as possible in her mouth. She managed to consume the head and started sucking moments before he erupted. Jet after jet of hot, thick jizz flooded her mouth. Again, this too, was more than she had experienced before. She could not keep up with the flow, so a stream came oozing between her lips and even coughed some out of her nose.

She got up, cleaned herself off, and went home for the evening. Dave put his cock back in his pants, and finished cleaning the restroom. Both were completely satisfied and this was the start of a new relationship.

Epilogue

Dave explained to Rich that over the weeks and months that followed the first time, that he and Sarah had rutted like animals in heat all over the building. Sarah continued the stretch out so that she could now accommodate all of him in both her pussy and throat. He had never cum in Sarah's pussy until Rich had caught them in the act and Dave lost control. Dave does not know how long this relationship can last, but he will enjoy it as long as he can. Rich left Dave to clean the mother's room and get everything back in order. Rich, never again, got a chance at Sarah.

A couple of weeks later, Sarah learned that she was, finally, pregnant. Her daughter will have the sibling that she always wanted. The question is, who is the father? The well-endowed, black midget? The old, fat, manager? Or, the man she loves and wants to marry? Only time will tell. For now, Sarah is happy; her tits are beginning to grow, swelling with milk. She still wonders if she left the mother's room as a new mother.