Mother's Room Pt. 02

Story Info
Continued adventures in the mother's room.
1.8k words
4.32
29.7k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Rich is an avid sports fan, he often takes time off to watch the games, be it baseball, basketball, football, or even hockey. This gave Sarah and Dave plenty of opportunities for a rendezvous in the mother's room. They continued their torrid affair at every available opportunity.

When she wasn't thrilling to the sensations Dave would induce throughout her being, Sarah was troubled. She was troubled by the knowledge that she was cheating on her long-term fiancé, Peter. She was unsure of the baby she carried; though no one knew that she was pregnant, since she doesn't show nor has she told anyone. She wants another child, but what if it isn't Peter's? She is secretly thrilled by the possibility that it is Dave's, but she is disgusted that it may be fathered by that old, fat, and creepy Rich. Should she keep it? Should she terminate it? She just doesn't know. To top things off, Sarah is worried that she might be falling in love with Dave, or at least the dwarf janitor's beautiful, big, black cock. She is just so very unsure of herself, and that too is unsettling.

A couple of months after the incident with Rich, Sarah sneaks into the restroom, while Dave is there to clean it, to give him a surprise blow-job. She has just learned how to deep-throat him and the rush she feels while doing that is nearly orgasmic. He is preoccupied and doesn't see or hear her coming. Dave jumps a little, in surprise, as Sarah wraps her long, slender arms around his chest and whispers, in her most sultry voice, "Good morning, Handsome."

Dave turns around with a look with a mixture of pain and sorrow. Sarah immediately feels a pang of fear; something is wrong. Dave explains that the janitorial company that employs him has transferred him to a different location and that this will be his last week. They both know that they may not see each other after the week is out. The news is devastating.

Sarah gets dizzy and slumps to the floor as she takes in this latest sudden change to her world. The best sex that she has ever heard of is coming to an end and a possible father to her unborn child is leaving her life. The woman known as "the Amazon" is now sitting there, helpless. Dave sits by her side, puts an arm on her back and pulls her close.

After a little while, Sarah begins accept the situation and her mind begins to form a plan. She says, "I know that we cannot stop your transfer and that will be 'Good bye', but we can at least go out with a 'bang.' There's a game on Friday. Meet me in the mother's room."

Dave's interest is piqued. What could she be planning? The next couple of days are a blur. Mixed feelings are the norm. Sorrow for leaving the friends and routines of this place. Nervousness for the job to come. Anxious excitement for what Sarah has planned. Friday afternoon finally arrives and as Dave made his way to the mother's room, he saw that the door was closed (occupied). So, Sarah was already there and getting prepared. Dave's excitement grew; what is she doing in there? As he slid into the mother's room, Dave had a very good idea to what Rich felt when had walked in on them.

Dave stares in disbelief at Sarah's head being squeezed between a pair of snow white thighs and her tongue burrowing into the depths of the other woman's passion. It took a while for Dave to identify the other female, since the 2 women are in a 69 position with Sarah, the much taller, bronzed goddess on top of the much smaller Jessica. Jessica has the classic looks of an Eastern European. In here college days, she was a gymnast, but can be called "pleasantly plump" today. By most standards, she is short, standing about 4'11". Of course, this makes her tall, when compared to Dave's 4'2" frame; this is what Jessica likes about Dave, the feeling of being tall. Jessica married her high school sweetheart shortly after graduating college and they have had two children; that is enough for them.

Sarah looks up and sees Dave. She gives him a wickedly seductive smile and silently beckons him over. As Dave approaches, he begins to remove his pants; his gigantic love rocket already rock hard. Sarah lifts her head and her skilled, snake-like tongue slithers over Jessica's clit, leaving the opening for Dave, but he is hesitant. Sarah senses his hesitation and decides to lend a helping hand to shift events into high-gear. She reaches out, grabs Dave's rigid member, and guides it to the entrance to her friend's over-heated cunt. She locks eyes with him and silently mouths, "Do it."

Jessica feels Sarah moving around and begins wondering what she was doing. When she feels something brush against her pussy, she realizes that Sarah grabbed a toy and that things are about to get really good. As Sarah inserts this new toy, Jessica realizes that it is the largest toy see has ever had, in fact, it is starting to become uncomfortable.

Dave is in heaven. This is the tightest, juiciest pussy he has ever experienced. The walls of Jessica's pussy are slowly yielding to his constant pressure. This is how he imagines a virgin would feel and this confused him; Jessica is married, has two kids, however, she is virgin tight. How could this be? He sees the scar and realizes that she had two Cesarean sections and that her hubby must be a pencil-dick. This is going to be fun; this 'is' virgin territory.

Jessica wants to see the two that Sarah is using, but since her head is buried in Sarah's snatch she can't see what her partner is up to. The sheer size of it is causing Jessica to experience feelings and sensations that are completely new to her. This combined with Sarah's continued oral attention on her clit is becoming more than poor, little Jessica can handle.

Sarah, too, is enjoying this. She has always enjoyed Jessica's nectar and now her lover is forcing copious quantities of that nectar out of her friend. Being able to attend to her friend's crotch and lover's cock at the same time is sending a wicked thrill through her whole being. The look of pure lust on Dave's face tells her that he is enjoying this gift. The trembling of the girl beneath her indicates that the friend is about to climax.

Dave only manages to insert about half of his weapon into Jessica's vulnerable slit when he has to stop. Jessica's climax causes her pussy to clamp down on the invading cock and lock it into place. Dave nearly loses control as Jessica's cunt begins to try to milk seed from the intruder. Having maintained control, he just enjoys the sensations.

As the climax subsides, Dave's onslaught continues. Jessica has at least one more climax for every inch that Dave inserts. Jessica is going insane. The pain caused by Sarah's insanely large toy is nothing compared to the pleasure it is inducing. If this continues, Jessica is afraid that she may completely lose control and become addicted.

At long last, Dave bottoms out; he is fully embedded within this tiny woman. He realizes that Jessica may be the perfect woman for him; he is buried to the hilt in her sheath and, if he is not mistaken, the entrance to her womb is kissing the tip of his cock-head. Perfect.

Jessica is losing her mind. She feels relief that Sarah has reached the end of her gigantic dildo, but is that hair she feels on the base of that toy? The additional sensation of the rubber intruder brushing against the entrance of her womb is enough to start another series of orgasmic convulsions.

This last orgasm tells Sarah that Jessica is beyond all hope, so she pushes herself up, gives Dave a deep kiss, and then rolls off of Jessica. She kneels at the other end of the couch, places one hand on each cheek to guide Jessica's head, and gives her friend a long, deep, probing kiss. This scene further excites Dave, who begins to slowly hump the receptive body beneath him.

Jessica's jumbled mind is having trouble processing what is happening to her. She knows that Sarah is beside her as their tongues dance, but the sensations in the nether region have only increased. She looks down her body and sees her red flesh obscenely stretch around a black pole. As she continues to look up, she realizes that the black pole is attached to a black body, and unusually small body. When her brain finally recognizes that the body is that of Dave, her animalistic urges kick in. Jessica locks her legs around Dave's buttocks, pulls him deep, and begins thrashing through her most intense orgasm. Getting pulled in and squeezed hard by the ultra tight, undulating pussy is more than Dave can take and begins cumming, pouring a torrent of seed into the mouth of an eager and hungry womb. Sarah watched this happen, shoved three fingers into her snatch, and brings herself to a satisfying conclusion.

It takes several minutes for the three to recover. As Dave withdrew from Jessica, she has another series of orgasms. She is almost completely exhausted by the time he is free.

With Dave's help, Sarah took Jessica's place and Jessica was kneeling above Sarah's talented and awaiting lips. With all that has happened, Dave had no trouble restoring his manhood to full strength. He begins to slowly, lovingly fuck his paramour of the past several months. Sarah, in turn, starts swirling her tongue around friend's abused cunt in search of her reward, the tasty fluid from where Dave had deposited it for safe keeping.

Sometime later, Dave shoots a load of cum, where it could do no further harm, deep in Sarah's love canal, for the last time. Sarah encourages a small river of her lover's fluid from her coworker's gaping hole. The tasty treat being received both internally and orally triggered a mind blowing orgasm for Sarah, but she expected no less from Dave. Sarah's oral skill pushes Jessica over the edge. This time, her orgasm causes Jessica to pass-out. She is dead to the world, but looks of total contentment.

Dave begins to cleanup, looks over at the two women, and the sorrow of leaving grows more intense. He approaches Sarah, leans in, and fiercely kisses her. He says, "Thank you. Good bye." Dave turns and walks out. Sarah stays behind, saddened, but continues to clean up Jessica and herself. She is not sure how Jessica will react when she recovers, but Sarah is not sorry for arranging Dave's farewell.