Mother's Solace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was appalled. "So y-you really don't hate me?" my voice trembling.

"Of course not, Locke you mean just as much to me as I do to you," she smiled compassionately, squeezing my hand as reassurance.

I felt tears of relief being flow down eyes.

"T-Thank you, M-Mom... Y-You don't know how much it means to hear those words." I said stumbling over my sentences.

"I'm not finished yet honey. Calm down a bit." she said softly.

"You're right." After regaining composure I nodded letting her know she could continue.

"Right, so after you had left yesterday I had a miserable time all day. After work the girls took me down to the bar. Apparently, they had set up a date for me under my nose. The guy seemed genuinely interested when he approached me, and we chatted a bit, his house wasn't too far from the bar so we walked. The whole time I just couldn't get you off my mind. And in the end I just couldn't go through with it. I apologized, and rushed home stopping at the liquor store to pick up anything that would help me settle down. After getting drunk at home, it get's kind of fuzzy. I do remember throwing myself at you, but not in great detail. I'm sorry for doing that darling. I must of been really unappealing," she said embarrassed.

"Actually, to be quite honest Mom, you almost got me. You had, um, quite the promiscuous aura."

"I'm not sure, if I should take that as a compliment or not." she smiled her cheeks flushed red.

"Well, you were until I told you that we couldn't have sex; not while you were intoxicated anyways. You started acting like a little girl that couldn't get her way. You were so cute, puffy cheeks and all. Honestly, at that point you could of still had me but I just lost all sexual urges when you asked for 'coitus'." I chuckled

Mom suddenly pulled her hands away from mine. " You really know how to ruin the moment don't you boy, she said giving me a deadpan stare."

Frantically I grabbed her hand from across the table. "I'm sorry, Mom I didn't mean to be insulting. It was just amazing to see another side to the most gorgeous woman I know." I told her kissing her hand.

Mom's radiant smile showed once more, with her crystal blue eyes shining.

"You sure do know how to be charming, don't you?" she asked

"I mean it Mom."

Mom, cheeks began to redden as she looked into my eyes.

"Locke, ummm, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course anything."

And I really did mean it, this beautiful woman restored hope for me. I loved her more than life it's self and would gladly offer up my life if it made her happy.

"Are you a virgin?" she asked coyly

"Sorry, Mom, I must of not heard you correctly."

She blushed looking away from me.

"Have you had sex yet?" she asked

My heart started to pound in my chest. I had no clue why she was asking this.

"No, but what does that have to do with anything?" I questioned her nervously.

Mom stood up, slowly removing the straps from her dress.

"If you don't mind; I could be your first," she whispered in a coy, yet seductive voice.

The fact that mom was sexually offering herself to me took a minute to register. "I-I, ummm..."

"I want you," she cooed.

My head started to swimming, as my heartbeat accelerated in anticipation.

"I want you too, Mom."

She pulled the straps back up and walked around the table to me. Standing up I smiled looking at her beautiful face. Slowly, I rested my hand on her waist; pulling her closer towards me, leaning my forehead against her I looked her in the eyes. They were full of love, passion, and desire. Leaning in I pressed my lips against hers. Mom tensed up a bit, seeming apprehensive at first, but slowly, she began kissing back, placing her hands on my chest. Passion and lust started to consume me, causing me to kiss with more abandon. My tongue, darted to her smooth lips receiving, almost immediate entry. I lightly flicked my tongue against hers.

"Mmmm," she moaned. Mom's tongue began attacking me, licking the tip before running it underneath. As our tongues danced, I lifted my right hand gently caressing her shoulder. Mom pulled her head back seeking oxygen.

"Oh, Locke, that was amazing. I didn't know you were such a good kisser," she stated between slightly labored breathes.

"You were amazing as well." I moved my face to her neck, and planted firm kisses before dragging my tongue from the bottom to her chin.

"Ohhh, baby," mom cooed.

I moved my hand down her shoulder to her breast.

"Hold on. Let's go to my bedroom" she said grabbing my hand.

I couldn't believe what was about to happen. I was about to lose my virginity, and no less then to my beautiful mother. Entering the bedroom, she began pulling her dress off. I couldn't help but stand amazed at her figure, She had beautiful curves, along with her soft stomach. Mom may have not of been model thin, but she looked absolutely stunning, because simply nothing looked out of place. The brassiere showed a copious amount of cleavage, and her white floral panties went well with her round shapely butt. She looked amazing for a woman who doesn't exercise.

"Don't stare at me like that Locke. It's embarrassing," she blushed.

"I'm sorry, I just can't help it."

With a soft smile, mom continued undressing. She took off her bra, showing her amazing well - proportioned breasts. Her nipples were erect, protruding from her pink areola. Mom sat on the bed slowly pulling her panties off, while looking at my pants. Mom's legs were closed so I couldn't see her vagina, but I did manage to catch a glimpse of her trimmed pubic hair before she place her hand right above it blocking my view.

"A-Aren't you going to undress too?"

Blushing, I took off my shirt, and pulled off my pants. My cock was bulging out my briefs. Mom's eyes widened for brief moment, before returning to her reserved shy smile.

Walking over to the bed; I sat down next to her.

"We're really going to do this, huh?' I asked

"Well, not if you don't want too.

"No, I do," I replied firmly, putting my hand on her leg. She smiled leaning in to kiss me. We kissed passionately, laying her on the bed I ran my fingers up and down her inner thigh. Mom still had her hands, blocking her pussy. I used my left hand, grabbing her breast.

"Oh honey," she sighed, ending the kiss.

I began kissing her all over her face, as I played with her breast. Taking my index and thumb I lightly tugged, and squeezed her nipple. Moving her hands from her legs she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck. I moved my right hand that was caressing her inner thigh towards mom's crotch. She jitter-ed , as I ran my fingers slowly up and down her labia as I continued pulling on her tit.

"You're really wet mother. Do I really turn on that much?" I asked

She began shuttering as I moved my index finger over her hardened clit. Her breathing more labored as I gently slowly rubbed it. As if encouraging me she began leaking more lubrication.

"Please don't tease me."

Obeying her wishes, I shifted my thumb over her clit, sticking my index and middle finger inside her depths. Her wet, tight, vaginal walls contracting around my fingers. I worked up a slow rhythm fingering her, while rubbing her clit. As I began pumping my fingers faster, her moans increased in volume.

"Oh, baby. I'm going to cum," she mumbled

I squeezed her left nipple hard, and brought her right boob into mouth. While sucking her hot nipple, she screamed;

"Ohhhhhhhh"

Pulling my fingers out, mom sprayed the sheets.

Sweat was dripping off her body, as she took deep breaths.

"That was breathtaking," she smiled. After catching her breath she looked at me. "I want you inside of me Locke," she cooed.

Taking my underwear off I positioned myself between her legs. Looking at my erect member, mom fidgeted around a little bit.

"Please be gentle - you're pretty big, and it's been so long." she confided, blushing.

I gently pressed my lips to hers in reassurance.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle Mom."

I pushed my member against the lips of her sex. The heat radiating from her vagina made me harden even more. I slowly slid my cock inside her. I can't even begin to describe how warm, wet, and tight she was. Her vagina started contracting, and squeezing me more as I buried myself deeper inside of her.

"Ahh, Locke," she said with slight discomfort in her voice.

"Are you okay Mom?" I asked hoping I wasn't causing her to much pain.

"I'm fine, just adjusting to your size," she said with a shy smile.

Once mom was ready, she nodded; I slowly began rocking my hips. She began digging her nails into my back. I buried my face, in her neck kissing and licking the perspiration from her skin. Mom's moans, and yelps started to become more sensual. Wrapping her legs around me, she began calling out my name.

"Locke, oh Locke baby. You treat Mommy so well."

I began picking up the pace, pushing into her with more force.

"That's it baby. I want you to feel good, don't hold back," she cooed.

I pumped, and thrust with a renewed vigor. Dragging my tongue from her neck to her lips. She allowed me in her mouth, as her hot breath tickled my cheek. Our tongue danced, as we hungrily sought each others affection. I felt my climax building. Breaking away from the kiss I told her.

"Mom, I'm about to cum."

Hearing my words, her walls clamped down on my shaft even harder. I was almost sure she wasn't on the pill though.

"Ohhhhh, inside me please. I need your hot essence inside me," she cried out.

My selfish craving for self-relief took over. The wet sounds of our love making, along with the sensation of her pussy was too much.

"Shit, Mommmmmmmm!" I screamed out!

"Yes, baby I'm cumming too!"

Her fluids hit my cock, waves of ecstasy flooded through me as I began spurting my seed deep inside her. Slightly pulling out, I slammed back in releasing the remaining load of my cum. Exhausted, I pulled out and rolled on the side of the bed next to her. My cock glistening, with the proof of our love making.

After catching our breath, mom rested her head on my arm.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm slightly sore, but that was phenomenal," she smiled, still panting slightly. "I love you so much Locke."

"You were perfect Mom. I'm such a lucky guy, being able to physically express myself to you like this. You have no idea how much I've fantasized about this."

"I feel kind of bad. I wasn't able to physically express myself as much as I wanted. You were a lot better than I expected so I sort of ended up losing it. Next time, I'll take care of you," mom said, rubbing my chest.

"I hope next time is real soon," I laughed.

"You dirty boy," she said playfully.

The experience was better than I ever could have hoped for, but I was slightly worried. After a moment of silence I spoke.

"Y-You weren't on the pill, were you?" I asked slightly worried.

Mom looked at me with slight hint of worry on her face.

"No, I wasn't."

Ch 2 End.

12