Mothwoman

Story Info
David meets a cute, horny half-silk moth, half-woman.
3.7k words
4.27
35.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
230 Followers

(This is a sequel of sorts to my previous story 'Intergalactic Sexy Scientist' as they both feature the same David character. You do not really need to read that story to understand this one but there will be some references to it.)

It had been three days since David had returned from the USA and with the thought of his collaboration with Ruta, the visitor from the stars, still fresh in his mind . Already, it seemed like he was going back across the Atlantic. Prof. Moore, the archaeologist David had been employed by during his previous trip, recommended him to Dr. Morrison, a zoologist who was based in the same area. David did not have any major commitments at the time so he agreed to go with him. Instead of going to the desert this time though, David was going to the forests of West Virginia with a climate much more like Britain.

They arrived in the states via aeroplane and would be getting a lift to the woods just on the outskirts of the city they landed in. The first thing David noticed when getting out the airport was that the atmosphere was much cooler than that way down south and the two rendezvoused with their ride soon after. The sun was beginning to set when they arrived at the beautiful but ominous forest as David carried a very large and very heavy rucksack out from the car. They were greeted by an elderly man among a small gang of other people at the entrance. The doctor greeted the man with a handshake.

"Good to see you, Tim!" The doctor said.

"Pleasure working with you again, Alan." Tim said in a thick American accent. "Do you know the plan?"

"Of course I do. My group is taking the east, correct?" The doctor asked just to confirm. David had heard nothing about a plan and was just told to stick with the doc.

"Yup. The sooner we get started, the better."

"Best of luck, Tim."

"Same to you. If you need anything, we'll just be about a few meters away to the west." Tim said. The crowd then split into two as David followed the doctor into the forest. The walked for about an hour before finding a clearing among the trees.

"Well, better get comfortable, lads. We've got a long night ahead of us." The doctor said to the group. They began to unpack various pieces of camping equipment and set up the tents. David threw his heavy sack on the ground with an audible thump then took out a bunch of apparatus as the doctor carefully set it up. Eventually, the camp was complete and a fire was started in the middle of it. David had been tasked to keep an eye on some sort of meter and alert the professor if the needle moved a certain amount but it got really boring really fast, so David's mind turned it's attention to the other scientists and apprentice's conversations. There really was not anything of note except one exchange between two young assistants:

"Hey, dude, you ever hear of Mothman?"

"The hell is that?"

"I heard about it today from an old lady working at the diner. She was saying that a monster can be seen around these parts that looks like a half-man, half-moth."

"Probably just some dumb urban legend started to attract tourism."

"She was saying it was seven feet tall with red eyes and black wings."

"Don't tell me you believe in that shit, man." David had heard about the Mothman but hardly knew anything about it. Truth be told, he was genuinely terrified when in came to urban myths like that, no matter how silly. Stuff like the melon heads and the bunny man used to keep him up all night. His imagination began to run wild as he thought of what would happen if the Mothman came out tonight, managing to scare himself over nothing.

"Any luck, David?" The doctor asked, coming out of his tent. David jumped with fright, being suddenly brought back to the real world once again.

"N-not a peep, doc." David replied.

"Here, I'll take over." The doc pulled up a folding chair and sat next to Dave. "I've got another job for you anyway."

"What is it?"

"You know the oxymax geolocator?"

"Uh, sure." David had no clue what the doc was on about.

"Well, it seems that I've gone and forgotten to bring mine. Could you see if Tim has any spares?"

"Seriously? You want me to walk through a forest in the middle of the night?"

"Here, take this." The doctor handed him a torch.

"Gee, thanks." David said sarcastically. He got up from the wooden crate he was sitting on and made his way into the depths of the woods.

David wandered practically blind in the woods and hoping he was still heading west. He tripped over the occasional tree root, walked into thorny bushes and got startled by a hooting owl. He eventually saw the glow of the other camp's fire and brushed past some low-hanging branches to get to it.

"Hey, there. I'm with Dr. Morrison. Do you guys..." Before David could finish, he saw they were all sound asleep, lying back on their chairs or in their tents.

"Lazy bastards." Dave muttered under his breath. As he was about to poke one of them awake, he noticed that their shirt had many large holes even though it was pretty new. David looked all around to see the other researchers all had similar holes on various pieces of clothing. At first, David thought a wild animal must have attacked them but they looked otherwise unscratched and they probably would not all be sleeping so calmly if that was the case. David ears perked up when he heard scrunching on fallen leaves. The noise was coming closer and closer towards him from behind a nearby tree. David turned around towards it and shone the torch in its direction.

"Hello?" David said. There was no reply.

"I'm from Dr. Morrison's group." There was still no reply but instead something slowly stepped out from behind the tree, David could vaguely make out a silhouette. It appeared to be a very slim person with no clothes on. David shone the torch in their face as the shadow lit up, David gasped out in surprise as the figure initially flinched when the torch suddenly turned on. It was a woman, or at least, their face looked feminine. Her skin was white, not just pale, pure white like snow. Her hair looked like a puff of white fluff and, the most striking thing of all, her eyes were solid black. She silently and timidly walked closer into the light of the fire, while keeping a close eye on David with her staring dark eyes and keeping a reasonable distance from him which allowed Dave to get a good look at this odd girl. Like her face, the rest of her body was the same pearly colour and, as David suspected, she was totally naked despite being in the middle of the wilderness. Well, maybe she was not exactly in the nude as she had pieces of fluff, resembling the small afro on her head, on various body parts such as her chest, genitals, wrists and ankles. As David eyes adjusted even more to the darkness, he saw that she had no visible ears but instead had two antennae poking from her 'fro and large insectile wings behind her that started from the back of her shoulders all the way down to the back of her knees.

"Holy shit! A Mothman! Suppose she's more of a Mothwoman..." David said to himself. He probably should have been more shocked but he did meet aliens no less than a week ago so anything by this point is not going to surprise him much. The Mothwoman inched herself closer to David, seemingly more afraid of him that he was of her. Unlike what the two chuckle-heads back at his camp were saying, this moth-person really was not intimidating at all. In fact, she was quite cute and even a bit on the frail side. When she got within reach, David gently raised his left hand with the palm facing upward, as a sign that he did not mean any harm. The Mothwoman jumped a little when he began to move and stared at his hand for a moment before putting her own dainty hand on it and smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you, I'm David. What's your name?" David said. The Mothwoman just looked into his eyes and blinked.

"Do you even understand what I'm saying?" She nodded.

"Can you speak?" She shook her head.

"Hmm, this is going to be annoying." David said to himself, Mothwoman had a sad look in her eye. "Aw, no, don't cry. It's not your fault." David gave her a friendly hug. Mothwoman was happy again and hugged back, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Well, I can't just call you 'Mothwoman' so how about...Silky? Do you like that name?" The Mothwoman nodded with an even bigger grin. David just thought of it since she sort of looked like a silk moth/human hybrid. Not very imaginative of him, is it?

"So, why are you hanging about here, Silky?" David asked. He did not actually expect an answer but Silky rummaged in a nearby backpack, pulled out a glove and began to cheerfully munch on it.

"Oh, I see. You've been eating all of these lazy gits' clothes." Silky nodded.

"But you can't just go about eating other people's property." David pulled the chewed mitt from her mouth and threw it back in the bag as Silky sulked. David took pity on the creature, even though she was acting a bit spoiled. He took off his shoe and then his sock.

"Here, I didn't mean to sound mean." David handed Silky the sock and she went back to her regular happy self, quickly numming away at it in an adorable fashion. She stopped before finishing and gave David back half of his sock as a token of thanks.

"Uh, thank you." David put the sock back on, not wanting to seem rude. Silky grabbed hold of Dave's arm and pulled him along with her.

"You want to take me somewhere?" David asked. Silky nodded in answer to his question.

"You can let go, I can walk myself."

They walked together for a while, Silky seemed pretty confident where they were going so Dave was not too concerned but his legs were starting to feel tired from trekking through the forest all night. They came to the edge of the forest, with a few trees scattered about and a large, red bricked building overlooking the woods. David shone his light all over it and it seemed as though it had not been used in decades. Moss and vines decorated the walls and many of the windows had been boarded up, smashed or just not there any more. Silky went to one of the holes in the wall where some glass used to be and climbed through, David saw that the door next to it had been chained and padlocked, so he stumbled through the hole to follow, tripping on a loose brick as he did and nearly landing on his face. He followed Silky past worn down conveyor belts and chutes, up an old, rickety flight of metal steps and through a door loosely hanging off its hinges into what looked like an office. With his small torch, David surveyed the room. Surprisingly, it was actually really clean in contrast to the rest of the factory. Seems like this is where Silky lived and it was a good thing she was pretty hygienic about it. There was a grey mattress in the corner of the room with a single white pillow and a large desk against the wall with all sorts of trinkets scattered along it: An 80s mobile phone, a music box, some shiny stones etc. He looked back to Silky who was now ogling his torch, reaching and pawing at the air near it. She seemed to like the light coming from it so David handed it over to her. Silky pointed it towards her face, switching it on and off, entertaining herself.

"It's the simple things in life..." David muttered as he turned on a lantern hanging from the ceiling to illuminate the room. Luckily, there was still plenty of oil in it.

"So, why did you drag me all the way out here, Silky?" Silky put the torch on her table of knick-knacks then bent over her mattress to take a something that looked like a book from underneath her pillow, revealing that her backside was not covered in the same fluff as her front. She turned back around and was holding an old porno magazine from with a beautiful buxom blonde page on the cover in lingerie and amazingly silly hair. Silky flipped through the pages then showed David a two page spread of that same lady getting rammed in a missionary position.

"Oh, I see. You want to breed?" David asked. Silky nodded and lay on the mattress on her back, spreading her thin legs up in the air to mimic the woman in the magazine, flashing her pink vagina underneath her pubes in full view, slightly moist from the thoughts of mating however David was looking through the magazine, almost as if there was not a cute, horny mothlady in the room with him. Silky crawled over and tugged on his trouser leg for his attention.

"Yeah, just a moment." David said before finding a page he liked and showed it to Silky. It depicted an Asian woman slobbering over a thick nob.

"How about starting with this first?" Silky smiled, stood up and playfully pushed Dave onto the mattress. David landed on his back and Silky pounced on top, beginning to fumble at the waist of his trousers. She got her fingers underneath and quickly pulled them down to his ankles along with his boxers. David's uncircumcised cock was already semi-erect from the porn as well as Silky's cuteness at desperately wanting to shag him. Silky looked about his member with her big curious eyes in amazement and poked it with her index finger which made it twitch slightly. She gently grasped it with a careful grip and playfully flopped it around a little, hitting against her own face before she opened her mouth and slowly put the tip into the moist and warm opening as she sucked on it like lollipop, looking back at Dave with an delighted expression and drooling slightly. David laughed quietly, finding it both really sexy and adorable at the same time as he rubbed the side of her head with the backs of his fingers. His dick grew slightly with each passing tug Silky made with her mouth until she had a large bulge poking out from her left cheek. Silky prodded and squeezed at it, it was an odd sensation of having his glans touched through some sort of leather but he did like it, feeling the warm wet inside of her cheeks tighten around his cock-head.

David had enough fellatio for tonight and held the sides of Silky's head with both hands, prying her mouth off his dick with long strands of spit still connecting them. David stood himself up off the mattress as Silky rolled away from him. His man-meat stood proud and erect as Silky knelt on the floor, looking upwards and acting as if she was not worthy to be in its presence.

"Okay, we can do your page now." David said while kicking away the trousers that still hanged loosely on his feet. Silky clapped her hands with glee then lay back in the same position as she was before, her cunt visible again. David got on his knees down to her level and held onto her left leg while using his free hand to position his penis towards her pussy. Silky blushed as the tip touched her slit which was even more aroused from sucking off Dave who felt the warm, sticky honey coming from her fuck-hole. David slowly moved his body into her, spreading apart the small fissure and grabbing hold of her other leg. Silky whimpered and shut her eyes as her cunt was gradually and gently widened and filled until David had gone all the way in, pushing her legs over her head which raised her lower body quite a bit up off the ground. He pulled back and then thrust down with all the force of gravity behind him making Silky yelp out as he repeated the motion, constantly pounding and slapping his body into her from above as Silky rested her legs on his shoulders which allowed Dave to firmly grope her perky, small tits underneath her soft chest-fluff. David then suddenly grabbed underneath her arms and hoisted her up off the ground. She was incredibly light, even more so than her delicate body would indicate. Silky's legs were still up on Dave's shoulders as he bounced her up and down using a combination of his pelvis, arms and gravity. She held onto the back of his head to balance herself as Dave wrapped his hands around her back to hold her up more easily. As they both stared into each other's eyes, David kissed the pretty-faced moth, slipping his tongue between her lips and into her mouth and wrapping it against her own tongue. Silky copied him and moved her tongue into his mouth, causing the two ended up wrestling with their two lickers. Silky's vag clamped up extra tightly around David's dick as she dug her fingers into his back and curled her toes.

"Are you about to cum?" David asked. Silky feebly nodded with her eyes closed.

"Let's cum together then." Right as he said that however, Silky yelled out as fluid squirted out from her cunt, soaking David's pubic area. Silky blushed as David slammed into her with all his might with his balls slapping against her behind.

"Dammit, Silky, now I've got to catch up!"

After some more powerful bucks of his dick, he erupted inside her, shooting thick strands of white slime to fill out her womb with some to spare. Getting weak in the knees, Dave fell back onto the mattress with Silky following suite, landing right on top of him with her belly in his face. He laughed as Silky slid off to lie next to him and smirked, seeing her snatch leaking a good amount of baby batter.

"God, I'm shattered Mind if I stay the night, Silky? I don't feel like stumbling back through trees." David asked. Silky nodded and snuggled up with him, radiating body heat which made up for the lack of covers. Dave closed his eyes for just a moment but ended up falling into a deep sleep.

Morning arrived and sunshine burst through the slot where a window should have been onto David's face, waking him up. He opened his sand-filled eyes and had a look about, remembering where he was and what he was doing last night. Silky was still snoozing peacefully next to him, gripping tightly on his shirt and looking an even brighter white now that there was a lot of light around her. David noticed that his trousers on the floor and reached over to grab them but when he let them hang in his hands, the legs look like they had been through a shredder.

"Looks like Silky had a sneaky late-night snack." He thought to himself. Silky then woke up as she felt Dave move about. She yawned and rubbed her eyes then took notice of the wrecked clothes he was holding, her face pretty much confessed her guilt. David stood up and put on the trousers since it was either that or going back to camp in just his boxer shorts and he looked absolutely ridiculous. They had been eaten up the knees with a few strips of fabric dangling here and there.

"Note to self: never leave clothes unattended when sharing a room with a moth." David went down to the hole he came in from on the ground floor with Silky following.

"Well, Silky, I'll see you later." David said to her to which Silky just waved goodbye farewell.

"Yeah, I hate long goodbyes too."

David was just about to climb but stopped for a second.

"Ah, what the hell. Come here, you!" David gave Silky a proper, tight hug, nearly squishing the poor thing and rubbed her "hair" before sliding through the opening and back into the wilderness. He looked back one more time to see her still waving and waved her back until the factory was out of sight.

The forest was a little easier to navigate during the day and, soon enough, David arrived back at the doctor's camp-site. The doc was already up and making notes when he saw David walking towards him.

"Morning, doc!" David yelled over.

"Good lord, David, where have you been?" The doctor shouted over to him. "And what in God's name happened to your trousers?"

"Uh, I got lost and just spent the night under a tree. No clue what happened to my trousers but I think it might have been moths." David lied as he stumbled over to the doctor, fearing Silky would be hunted and imprisoned in a zoo to be ogled at if he told the truth. Either that or he would be locked up himself in the nut house. The doc simply laughed.

"A moth would have to be as big as you or me to eat that much clothing in one night."

MythMaker
MythMaker
230 Followers
12