Motivating Her Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The combination of his hot mom's perfect jiggling asscheeks and her nasty talk makes the poor teenagers cock ready to burst! He never knew his gorgeous classy mother had a nasty side! The youngster would give anything to go into his bedroom for a couple minutes and beat off right now!

Brenda start dancing to the music, turning around and facing him. Luckily she has always danced in her fitness routines. She starts doing a lewd dance at the edge of the bed, gyrating her hips in a fucking motion. In a minute she takes off the robe, throwing it on the floor.

"My baby boy...your poor cock! I know...you must really he horny right now. You know...mommy's getting horny too, looking at your big cock all hard!"

"Mom? You...are horny? Too?"

"Yes baby...mommy's getting all wet down there..."

She reaches over the edge of the bed and sticks her perfect round melons in her sons face.

"Now...go ahead and just pull this little string..."

The horny boy pulls the little string in front and her 36DDs literally jump out. They are finally free from the confinement of her bra! The horny boy feasts his eyes on her hot pink areolas and stiff nipples.

"MMMM!! There they are baby! Mommy's big titties!! Just for you baby!"

Shit! The poor boy has seen quite a few big tits in all those porn videos. But he's never seen anything as hot as his gorgeous mother's perfectly round fake hooters!

"Baby, you know...when mommy's little nipples get all stiff like this...it means I am getting really turned on...!"

Brenda continues dancing for her son. The perfect tits jiggling as her body undulates to the sexy music. The teenager is amazed at how firm they are. They must be...rock hard! Maybe someday...he can get to touch them!

"Darling...can you grab...the bottle of oil for me? Its there on the nightstand."

Her son grabs he bottle and hands it to his mom. Shit is she going to...?

"Mommys getting all turned on...! You wanna watch me...oil my titties?"

"Shit mom...YES!"

The horny blonde mother starts spreading oil on her perfect 36DDs. The youngster's teenage cock is starting to hurt. Its all swollen in the confinement of those tight jockeys.

"MMMM!! YOUR MOMMY'S CUNT IS ALL WET! ALL TURNED ON, OILING MY BIG TITTIES LIKE THIS!! DARLING, GO AHEAD AND TAKE OFF YOUR JOCKEYS...PLEASE?"

Shit! She wants him to take off his jockeys? Shit she will see...everything!

"But...MOM!! You'll see...all my junk!"

Brenda is getting really excited! Her young son is actually shy! But Brenda wants to see her young sons cock.

"Darling! You know mommy's getting all wet down there. I want to tell you..mommy really really wants to see...your cock! Will you do that for mommy?"

"Okay mom...if you want..."

The teenager pulls his underpants down then off. Brenda is presented with the beautiful sight of the stiff throbbing 18 year old cock of her baby boy! It must be at least nine inches and the pink mushroom cockhead is literally dancing! Just for her! A little river of precum oozes out of the angry pink pisshole! And his young balls are all swollen! It looks like a gallon of teenage semen is in those jizzbags of his! Its without a doubt the most beautiful thing the hot blonde mother has ever seen!

"OH MY GOD...BABY!! YOUR COCK!! IT'S ABSOLUTELY...BEAUTIFUL!!"

"Mom...I'm sorry...its stiff like that. I can't help it. I mean looking at you..and..."

"Baby...I've wanted to see your cock...all hard and throbbing...for a long time now. I just don't want to take my eyes off it!"

The horny blonde mother continues slowly dancing at the edge of the bed. She lewdly puts a hand inside her panties, her breathing becoming more intense.

"Mommy's so turned on right now, looking at your beautiful cock. I gotta touch myself...gonna play with my cunt. You wanna watch your mom...play with her cunt?"

"MOM? ARE YOU GONNA...? I MEAN??? YOU GONNA DO IT? RIGHT HERE?"

"Yes baby...if you want me to..."

"SHIT MOM...YES!! PLEASE DO IT!! GO AHEAD AND JACK OFF!!"

Brenda puts the other oily hand inside her panties. She starts gently rubbing her hungry dripping cunt with both hands...

"NOW WATCH MOMMY...PLAY WITH HERSELF!! GO AHEAD BABY...GO AHEAD...STROKE YOUR COCK FOR MOMMY!!"

Randy suddenly gets embrarassed again. I mean his MOTHER wants him to jack off, while she watches him? Shit, he can't do THAT! I mean, she'll get to see...I mean...shit...I can't JIZZ in front of my mother!

"Mom...I can't...do THAT...while you watch...I mean I gotta do that...in private."

"Baby...I've seen you, if front of your computer...so it's not like I haven't seen you jack off before. PLEASE...DO IT!! PLEASE jack off...for mommy!"

Well, she HAS seen me before...!

"I promise...if you jack off for me...mommy will give you a special surprise at the end..."

"Special surprise? Okay mom..."

Brenda starts rubbing her cunt in front of her son with both of her oily hands. She has a thought that maybe she will pull her panties down and let her son see everything but then she decides that will have to wait till later.

"OH GODDD! MY LITTLE CUNT...SO FUCKIN HORNY!! NOW DARLING!! GO AHEAD!! STROKE THAT BIG COCK!! STROKE IT!! GO AHEAD BABY!! JUST TELL MOMMY WHEN YOU'RE GONNA...JIZZ!!"

The young boy's hand is a blur as he jacks his teenage cock. The swollen cockhead turns a darker shade of pink and the little pisshole is starting to open. The blonde mother knows her young son is about to blow any second!

"MOM!! I'M GONNA...GONNA JIZZ..."

"GO AHEAD...DARLING... LET IT GO..."

BRENDA suddenly reaches over the edge of the bed and puts her round 36DDS right in front of the young boy.

"DARLING!! LET IT GO...PLEASE...GO AHEAD AND JIZZ...ON MY TITTIES!! BABY!! SHOOT IT!! SHOOT IT...ON MY TITTIES!! MOMMY'S BIG TITTIEEESSSS!!"

"MOMMMM!! I'M JIZZINNNN...ON YOUR TITS!!"

The teenager's tiny pisshole opens wide and a huge rope of teenage cockcream flies out and hits Brenda in the forehead. Then a second gob hits her in the chin...covering her cheek in young semen. Finally the teenager hits one breast with a rope of teenage spunk.

"BABYYY!! GO AHEAD!! SHOOT IT!! SHOOT IT ALL OVER YOUR MOTHER!!"

The boy unloads torrent after torrent of fresh baby making sperm, finally bathing his mothers tits in teenage semen. Her melons are completely covered in a combination of oil and teenage jism.

"MMMM!! That's my good boy! You had a nice big cum for your mommy!"

The hot blonde mother scoops up a glob of her son's spunk that coated her chin and licks it off her fingers.

"My baby boy, you made quite a mess...cumming all over your mother like that!"

"Shit mom. I'm sorry! You told me it was okay if I..."

"Don't be sorry darling! You must have had quite a load in those balls of yours."

"Mom, It..it...it's always that way..."

"MMMMM!! So my baby boy...he's quite a cummer!! Sounds YUMMY!!"

Brenda takes her fingers and cleans up the mess that her son had made on her face and tits and licks every drop. The horny teenager is excited beyond belief! This is without a doubt the hottest thing he has ever seen! His gorgeous mother eating his jizz!

"Now, baby, you better go to bed. You have a big day at school tomorrow."

"Okay mom..."

"And Randy, don't be beating that thing all night! Save some for your mother..!"

Randy woke the next morning to the intoxicating odor of bacon and eggs coming from the kitchen. He looked at the clock and noticed it was a half hour earlier than his usual time.

He thought about everything that happened last night. Last night was way way better than he ever imagined it was going to be! The young teenager had always known his mom was the hottest thing he'd ever seen but last night bordered on surreal! He wished that he could at least taken a few pictures so he would always have a memento of what happened last night. Randy wondered what his mom thought about it. She really seemed to be getting into it. Hopefully she didn't regret what happened. And who knows, maybe, just maybe, she'll let him see her tits again! Maybe after breakfast he can hurry and take a quick shower then beat off before school. Suddenly Randy heard the familiar voice from the kitchen.

"Randy darling, come on down! Breakfast ready in five!"

"Okay mom, be right there."

Suddenly Randy felt uncomfortable. He's actually a bit nervous, seeing his mom for the first time since the events of last night.

The teenage boy walks into the kitchen and can't believe his eyes! His mom is bent over the stove, wearing just a tiny pair of panties and a silk see thru robe! The white heels make her slim legs seem to go on on forever, meeting at the juncture of her tiny little round buttocks. She hasn't turned around to face him yet.

"Randy darling, I made your favorite bacon and eggs. Why don't you come here and give mommy a good morning kiss?"

Randy walks over to where his mom is finishing up and Brenda turns around to face him. She's not wearing a bra! He can see her fabulous tits under the see thru material!

The young boy reaches to kiss his mother on the cheek, but Brenda moves her lips so that their lips meet. Randy nervously opens his mouth and his horny mother slips her tongue into the nervous boy's mouth. Their tongues meet. The kiss lasts over a minute. Suddenly Brenda breaks off the kiss.

"MMMM I think we better stop that right now before your eggs get cold. Sit down darling."

The young teenager sits down, wearing just a pair of jockey shorts and a pair of pajama bottoms. Brenda notices that the young boy has quite an erection in his jockeys.

Randy starts eating his breakfast, gulping the eggs down like he hasn't eaten in weeks. He has to get back to his room real soon and beat one off before school!

"Slow down darling, talk to me for a minute."

"Ok mom."

"Darling, I HOPE you enjoyed yourself last night. I know I did. I really got into showing you my titties."

She walks over a stands right in front of him. He can see through the thin robe that her nipples are sticking out a little more than usual.

"You know, I don't know if you're up for it or not, but I'd really like it to happen again."

She looks down at his rock hard dick and smiles.

"It looks like someone wants this to happen again. You know, how'd you like a little treat before you got ready for school?"

She takes off her robe walks over to where the youngster is sitting. Randy nods his approval as his mother grabs a bottle of lotion and starts rubbing it all over her tits.

"I don't want my little boy to to go to sit there all day in school in agony. Go ahead darling, pull down your pajamas and show mommy your cock...nice and hard for me!"

At first the young boy was not comfortable showing his mom his junk but after last night Randy knows that it actually turns her on, that his cock drives his mom crazy!

Brenda faces him spreads her legs and puts both hands in her panties.

"Shit Randy, watch me darling...now stroke that cock for me!! Go ahead baby...watch your mother...mommy is ...gonna cum...real hard...watching her boy...beat his meat for his mother...!"

Brenda knows the youngster won't last too much longer. She suddenly kneels right in front of him..looks at her precious son right in front of her.

"Now baby stand up...and let it go...on my titties...cum for me...cum for me...!!"

"Shit. mom! Shit...HERE IT CUMMMS! AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH"!

The young boy lets out a loud groan and he starts to orgasm, erupting in stream after stream of warm fresh cock syrup on her oily tits. He cums so hard he loses his balance almost falling over. He grabs his mother's shoulder and regains his composure.

"Shit mom!!...shit...oh mom ohhhh mom!!"

The youngster slowly catches his breath and looks down at his mother. Her breasts are covered in a combination of slippery oil and gobs of fresh teenage jizz.

"Mmmmmmmm my baby boy! My god I love it...the way you cum...! Baby, why don't you shower up and get ready for school. "

"Okay mom..."

"Baby, I'm going to the mall this morning. I'm going to that new adult store and I think I'm just gonna put a loose fitting top on. I'm not gonna wash off any of your jizz either! Yes, darling, while you are at school, try to think of your old mom, walking around the mall all day with your dried jizz on my tits..!"

"Shit mom, that's unbelievable!! You'd do something like that?"

"Baby I just wish you didn't have to go to school today. But darling, promise your mother you'll do a good job in school today and pay attention to all your teachers."

"Sure mom, sure I will! Got a couple real important quizzes next week."

"And baby, after school, please hurry home!!...Your mother will be waiting for you."

12