Motivating Her Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh SHIT MOM!! You are so...beautiful..."

Brenda grabs one of her melons and offers it to her son.

"Here darling, go ahead...! Put it in your mouth!! Like THAT!! OHHHH YESSSS!! Go ahead my BABY BOY!! Go ahead and suck on mommy's titty!!"

Randy doesn't know quite what to do, but he's seen enough porno films to know that women like to have their breasts sucked and played with. The hot blonde mother is thrashing on the inflatable float, almost falling off a couple times. Randy can her his moms gutteral moans and can tell she is really into this too!

"My baby...my beautiful baby!! Suck mommy's titties! MMMMMMM!! YESSSS!!"

Suddenly Brenda pushes the horny teenager away from her big melons. Suddenly its over! The poor youngster would have liked to spend the whole weekend with his face buried in his moms massive hooters! But mom has a plan for this afternoon!

"Why don't we go dry off and lay out on the loungers? That way we can work on our tans."

"Sure mom."

Brenda climbs out of the pool and her young son can't help but notice her tiny buttocks hardly jiggle at all as she walks. Shit, that ass of hers has to be rock hard! It looks like her bikini bottoms are going to fall off any second! Shit, his mother's ass looks so fucking good!

They dry off and lay on the loungers. Brenda asks him about school and his teachers. Randy tells her that his buddies Pete and Jason are going up to Lake Cashman with their moms. It seems that their fathers were supposed to take their sons camping but now have a golf trip scheduled over the weekend. Brenda already knows that. She wonders if her young son actually knows why the moms are taking their boys away for the weekend? She can only imagine whats going on in that cabin!

Randy is laying on the lounger looking at his nearly naked mom. The tiny piece of fabric is still covering her horny cunt, but everything else is totally exposed to her young son. His young cock is hard again.

"Darling, why don't you get the bottle of lotion...and put some on me? I don't want to get burned out here..."

Brenda turns over and lays flat on her tummy. Spreads her legs. Randy can almost see the tiny ring of her asshole!

"Go ahead baby!! Start on my back...ohhhh YES!! That feels really nice. Now go ahead...do the backs of my legs..."

The teenager obediently rubs the oil over her smooth hard body as the blonde mother directs his moves. Brenda is writhing on the lounger. She is getting noticeably aroused like she was when Randy was sucking her tits before!

"NOW BABY!! Go ahead...my butt!! Mommy doesn't want her little butt to burn!!... That's it!! MMMMM!!"

Randy is about ready to explode in his trunks...doesn't his mom realize what she's doing to him?

"Baby...now don't be shy...go ahead and rub some oil between mommy's little cheeks...MMMMM!! YES!! LIKE THAT!! YES!! ...my baby boy...my naughty baby boy...rubbing mommy's ass like that!!"

The young teenager is totally into this. Every guy in school would give his right testicle to switch places with him right now! Randy continues massaging his mothers butt, never wanting this moment to stop. Randy decides to see if he can go a little further...

"Be careful!! Don't play with mommy's asshole!! Mommy's not ready for her boy to play with her asshole..."

"Sorry mom...I sorta got carried away. I mean you are so fucking hot...and I thought..."

"That's okay baby. Its just that...you are doing such a good job massaging me...and if you started playing with my asshole...I just might get carried away..."

Brenda turns over and lays on her back. She is spread out on the lounger, legs spread. The only thing between her teenage boy and total nudity is the tiny piece of fabric covering her pussy lips.

"Darling...now please...put some lotion on my legs..that's it!! Now...my tummy..."

Randy is in heaven. His teenage hands are everywhere!

"MMMM! Darling, I think I'm gonna have you stick around! I think I want you to give me a massage every day? You want to be my massage boy?"

"Shit yes mom!" I mean...you are without a doubt the hottest woman on the planet! I am the luckiest guy in the world!"

"I love it when you flatter your mother like that! You know there's a saying flattery will get you everywhere!"

"Everywhere? You mean...?"

"Yes baby...everywhere! You keep this up and maybe, just maybe, you'll get everywhere someday..."

Randy keeps spreading the lotion all over his beautiful blond mother. Her silky muscular body is glistening with oil. Brenda spreads her legs, inviting him to spread the lotion on the insides of her silky thighs. The hot blooded teenager can almost see the outline of her pussy lips. Brenda notices him staring at her open thighs.

"You LIKE that baby? You want mommy to take off her bottoms and show you her little cunt, don't you?"

"Shit mom...yes...please..."

"MMMM... baby...not now...that's for tonight...!"

Randy continues to massage the insides of her thighs. It takes Brenda every bit of her being not to pull her bottoms off and let her youngster fuck her right there on the lounger!

"MMMM!! Be careful darling!! Don't massage mommy's cunt!! Mommy's not ready for that yet!"

Randy stops massaging his sexy mom. Brenda knows the poor baby boy must be hornier than holy hell! Brenda decides he's been so good the last couple days, its time for his reward!

"Darling, come here...come up and see mommy...now darling go ahead...you can oil up mommy's big titties! Put a big gob on that one first...now another big gob on the other one...NOW go ahead and massage the oil in real deep...! That's my good boy...!! OH GODDDDD!! MOMMY is getting so...fucking TURNED ON!!"

The horny teenager's hands are everywhere. He can't believe how firm her big melons are! The nipples are sticking out, begging to be massaged. Randy gently pinches a nipple and Brenda goes wild!

"SHITTTT!! YES!! That's my baby! Play with mommy's big titties...PLEASE MORE!!"

Suddenly Brenda pushes her sons hands away and looks him in the eye.

"Randy, baby, what you were doing in the pool...when you were sucking on my tittles...please baby...go ahead..."

The teenager doesn't have to be told twice. Soon he has a nipple in his hungry mouth. Randy sucks on one melon while his hands play with the other one. Soon he switches...back and forth. Brenda doesn't know how much more she can stand! She writhes on the lounger, her hands pushing her hungry son's mouth down on on nipple, then the other. She can feel her orgasm isn't too far away...

"OOOOHHHH SHITTTT! Baby...my baby boy!! Gonna make mommy...CUMMMMM!!"

Brenda screams as she orgasms on the lounger, her horny son's mouth on her nipple. Not caring if the whole town can hear her scream!

"OOOOHHHHH!! OOOOHHHHHHH!! OOOOOHHHHHHHH!!...suckin mommys titties!!"

Brenda tells Randy...

"Enough, baby! That's enough! You made mommy cum so good...so fuckin good!"

The gorgeous blonde mother looks at her son. She knows its time for her boy to get his!

"Randy baby. climb up here."

Randy climbs on top of his mother and straddles her belly. The front of his swimsuit is soaking with young boy precum.

"MMMM!! Baby...my big baby boy!! Lets get those swim trunks off..."

The teenager slowly pulls his trunks down, then off. His young cock is sticking out right at Brenda's face. Every vein in his young engorged cock seems inflamed! A tiny river of precum oozes from the pink mushroom of his teenage cockhead. Its the most beautiful thing that the blonde mother has ever seen anywhere!

"MY GODDDDD DARLING!! Your cock...its so fucking BIG!! And your balls...I can see they are so FULL!!"

Randy looks at his horny blonde mother, and knows he can't wait another minute...

"Randy...baby climb up here..."

Randy climbs a bit higher so that his dick is right between her gorgeous tits. The throbbing pink cockhead ready to spurt a gigantic load on her pretty face.

"Here baby, please...like that. Put it between mommy's big titties..."

Randy puts his cock between his mothers tits. Brenda squeezes them together, creating a wonderful warm slippery cock pocket.

"MOM!! OH SHIT MOM!! It feels so...fuckin good."

"I've wanted this for a long time darling...now go ahead..."

Randy slowly works his young cock back and forth between her big fake tits, knowing that his young cock won't last very long between his mother's gorgeous blond melons. Soon the young teenager is in a rhythm, the pink slit of his cockhead peeking out of her tits as he thrusts his cock between her hooters. Brenda can't take her eyes off the beautiful sight right in front of her eyes!

"That's it darling...back and forth...like THAT!! YES!! Go ahead baby...now FUCK!! GO AHEAD...FUCK MOMMY'S TTTIES!!"

Randy thrusts his teenage hips back and forth. The excitement is too much for him. He knows he can't last another second...the horny blonde mother can see the tiny pisshole open wide and knows her baby boy is going to explode any second!

"SHIT MOM!! I'm GONNA...GONNA SHOOT...MY JIZZZZZ!"

"LET IT GO BABY!! LET IT GOOOOOO!!"

Soon a huge thick rope of teenage cock sauce hits Brenda on the forehead.

"IN THE MOUTH BABY!! IN THE MOUTH!! PLEASE!!"

Then another thick warm rope of cum hits her on her cheek. Then another right in her left eye. The hot blonde mom opens her mouth, hoping to get a couple streams in her hungry mouth. The horny teenager explodes countless ropes of fresh warm cock syrup, covering his moms entire face.

Randy looks down at his drop dead gorgeous blonde mothers face bathed in a huge pool of teenage cock batter. She smiles at her young boy.

"MMMM!! You came...so good!! You had a nice big load of jizz for your mother!!"

By now Brenda is used to her teenage boy shoot a mountain of semen on her face. This time it seems a lot thicker than usual. As she has done many times before Brenda scoops up each thick gob of cockcream with her fingers and starts licking it off her fingers, loving the taste of her baby boys semen.

"MMMMMM!! YUMMY!! My baby boy's cum...!! Mommy's gonna eat every drop of it!!"

Randy is still trying to catch his breath from having his first tit fuck of his life.

"Mom? You really like licking up...all my junk? Like that?"

"Baby, don't call it your junk! It kinda makes your mother sound like a slut! But to be honest... MMMMM!! YES I DO!! I love nothing more than watching your precious sperm shoot out of your cock...and all over me! And yes...I really love the taste of it!!"

"Mom...when I was ready to shoot...you were telling me...I mean...in the MOUTH! ... Right?... I mean...did you want me to shoot it right in your mouth?"

"Yes I did...I wanted it right in my mouth...I wanted all of it...every drop in my mouth!"

"Mom...then...I'm sorry...about jizzing...all over your face...I thought you'd like it like that. I mean you always do, don't you?"

"Darling...you must know by now how much I love it when you...like you say jizz all over my face. But from now on...lets agree that most of the time I want it in the mouth."

'Shit mom...does that mean...I can stick it...in your mouth? That you'll suck it?"

"No baby...not yet! Mommy's not ready for that quite yet. Hows this? When you are ready to...like you say...bust your nut...or jizz on me...let me know so I can open my mouth wide for you...then you can just go ahead and aim it at my mouth."

"Shit mom...that is so...fucking hot I can't believe it! You wanting to eat every drop of my junk!"

Brenda looks down at her teenage boy's recently spent cock and can see its hard again. Brenda's friends all talk about how these teenage boys can cum like crazy then be ready again in a minute or two. My God...I have this horny young boy who has the total hots for his mother! I am one lucky girl!!

"I can see...your cock...and see its getting hard again for your mother..."

Randys cock is still buried in the warm cock pocket between his hot mothers big fake tits. Brenda pushes them together, tightening the vice on his young cock.

"Shit mom...I mean...I'm not done...I wanna...fuck your tits...again..."

Randy gets back into position totally straddling his mother. Starts thrusting his hips...humping away between her gorgeous round melons.

"SLOW DOWN BABY!! NOT SO FAST!!...SLOWER!! We have...all afternoon! Lets just enjoy this..."

"Sorry mom, I guess...I can't control myself...slower...like this?"

Randy starts thrusting pelvis in a slow steady rhythm...back and forth, loving the slippery warm pocket between his mothers melons. Her cunt is gushing wet, making a tiny puddle on the lounger.

The hot mother wants to bury her fingers in her cunt...to get off, but knows she will have planty of time for that later! She knows its her baby boy's special time!

"Thats it baby...YES!! MMMM!! BABY...LOOK AT THAT COCK!! THAT BIG COCK!! GONNA SHOOT A BIG LOAD OF JIZZ IN MOMMYS MOUTH!! FUCKIN MOMMY'S TITTIES LIKE THAT!! NOW!! GO AHEAD BABY!! FASTER NOW!! FASTER!!"

The teenager thrusts his pelvis faster...back and forth for a few minutes. This time he knows he can make it last a while longer!

"THATS IT!! LOOK AT THAT BIG COCK!! PLEASE BABY!! SHOOT A BIG LOAD...IN MOMMY'S MOUTH! I WANNA EAT IT...!! WANNA EAT MY BABY BOY'S JIZZ!!"

"Shit MOM!! I'M GONNA...JIZZZZ...!"

Brenda lets go of her tits and grabs his young cock in her hand , aiming the tiny pisshole at her wide open mouth. The other hand massages his big balls desperately trying to coax every drop of precious cream from his teenage nutsack.

"OHHHH!! SHITTTT!! HERE IT GOESSSS!"

The tiny pisshole opens wide and soon a river of warm teenage semen starts flooding the hungry mothers mouth. The hot blonde mother dutifully swallows once a mouthful of jizz , then another. The second load isn't quite as thick as before, but Brenda can't believe how much cream is in those balls of his!

"MOMMMMM!! I JIZZED IN YOUR MOUTH!! AND YOU ATE IT ALLL!! OH MOMMMM!"

Brenda smiles at her boy, licks her lips.

"MMMM!! GOD RANDY!! I CAN'T BELIEVE...HOW MUCH...I LOVVVE ITTT!"

The blonde mother then licks his cockhead, savoring the taste of his spent teenage cock. She looks at her boy's face and gives him a huge smile.

"Darling, I promised you an extra special surprise. Did you like your surprise?"

"Shit yea mom! Really liked my...surprise!"

"Randy, your mommy has quite a few surprises for you...if you keep your grades up!"

Randy looks at his mother bathed in sweat laying on the lounger still licking her lips.

"Mom...I'm gonna try to make the honor roll! I wanna do that...for you. I think...if I really try...I think I can do it!"

"Randy, if you make the honor roll, and do that for me, then I will definitely have a lot more naughty surprises for you! That sound like a deal?"

"Yea mom, sounds like a deal."

"Baby, remember I promised you a special show...tonight?"

"Mom...I haven't thought about anything else for two weeks now. I really want to see you naked."

"Why don't you get cleaned up. I'll start supper, then...after supper...the panties come off...then I have another special surprise for you!"

"Another surprise? SHIT!!"

"Yes, I have another surprise..! Baby, its gonna be a great weekend! I hope you have a few more loads in those big balls of yours! Seems I'm getting really HUNGRY for jizz! I wanna drain those big balls completely dry! Think we can drain those balls dry by monday?"

Brenda fixed her young son a big t-bone steak and baked potato. They engaged in some small talk about school. Brenda poured herself a big glass of wine for both of them.

"Lets have a toast. To a great weekend with my favorite guy!"

"Mom...a whole weekend with you sounds good to me! I can't wait to spend the whole weekend...with my favorite girl!"

After they finished the wine...

"Lets go to my bedroom baby. Mommy can't wait to get started. I wanna rock your world!"

Her young teenager knows the drill by now. He follows his hot mother up the stairs, desperately trying to see if she's wearing any panties. Her tiny rock hard ass jiggles as she goes up the stairs. Hopefully not too long and he will finally get to see her fantastic ass! The teenager gets undressed and gets into a new pair of briefs that his mother had left on the bed.

Brenda goes into the bathroom. Like every other time she fixes her hair and make up. Puts on a pair of hoop ear rings and a diamond choker, not wanting to overdo the jewelry. Finally the anxious hot mother looks in the mirror, turns around and bends over, making sure that her ass looks perfect! No tan lines, the result of some nude sunbathing when her boy isn't home. Brenda rubs some lotion on her body so that it will shine in the semi darkness.

She puts on the tearaway panties, knowing that they won't stay on for long! Then the sheer see thru top, some clear stiletto heels that scream "fuck me."

She starts the cd player. The song "Addicted to Love" is Randy's favorite. She had found a 10 minute version of the record on the internet. The slow rhythm of the drums start the song and Brenda walks out with a big smile on her face.

Randy has seen his hot mother nearly naked quite a few times lately but she looks totally different this time! Her rock hard washboard abs and big firm melons sway and thrust with the music.

Even though the young teenager has had two mind blowing orgasms out at the pool, Randy is beside himself! Brenda has her eyes fixed at the throbbing pole locked away in the little briefs. Brenda licks her lips, driving the boy crazy. She slowly pulls the panties down a bit so her son can start to see the lips of her wet horny cunt, then just as suddenly pulls the panties back on.

"You want to see your mother's tight little cunt, don't you baby?"

Randy nods yes...eagerly waiting the treat he's been promised for what seems like forever. This time Brenda pulls the panties down a bit further so that for the first time in his life he teenager can feast his eyes on his mothers tiny hole.

"There it is baby...mommy's tight little cunt.."

Brenda then pulls the panties back on again for a second time. Randy groans in disappointment.

"Baby, mommy's panties are all soaked! She's all excited...looking at her little boy...!"

The song is nearing the end when Brenda turns around, bends over a bit, and pulls her panties down for a third time. There it is! He can finally see what he's wanted to see forever! His mothers tiny little asshole is right in front of his eyes! Brenda takes her hands and pulls her cheeks apart. The hungry little ring of her butt hole opens up for her son.

"There it is baby!! Mommy's tight little butt hole! You like??"

"Shit mom!! It's the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen!"

Brenda, her panties down around her knees, spreads her legs a bit more. Then the tearaway panties give way and the fabric rips.

"Oops!! I guess mommy spread her legs too much! Want me to turn around?"

"Shit mom...PLEASE!!"

The song is over by now, and the blonde mother turns around Brenda spreads her legs wide. She pulls her cuntlips apart for her hungry boy. The youngster can see what seems to be the endless pink wetness of her womanhood.

"There's mommy's little cunt hole...! Opened way up for my baby boy! Its dripping wet...all for you!"

"Mom!! You are so...fucking beautiful! I can't stand it!"

"Randy baby, will you reach over get the lubricant and my new toy out of my nightstand?"

"Sure mom..."

He reaches over and is shocked when he gets a tube called anal lubricant and a small rubber pink penis out of the nightstand. The toy is about 6 inches around and has a slight curve. It isn't as thick as Randy's big tool, but he doesn't care. Is she really going to?...right in FRONT of him?

"Baby...I promised you a few surprises! Watch mommy now...!"

Brenda turns around and bends over so that her asshole opens up again. She takes a big gob of the lubricant, spreads it around the entrance of her tiny brown hole.