Motorcycle Ride

Story Info
A letter sent to a lover about going for a ride after dark.
938 words
3.6
5.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would love to take you for a ride through the mountains. I'm sure we could find a couple places out west of town that would be ideal. We could go out late at night, cruising along in no hurry at all, watching the moon flicker through the trees passing us by. In the late night chill, your hands would slide under my shirt, exploring the contours of my chest and in response I would lean back, pressing my body more firmly against yours. My hand would slide back to squeeze your thigh, hinting for you to take things further. As your hand slides down to my thigh, you can feel something warm expanding down my pant leg under your soft touch. You can feel my body tense, and though you cannot hear it above the wind, you know I moaned when you squeezed my cock through my jeans.

I know what you want when you kiss the back of my neck, so I find a secluded spot on one of the many country roads outside the Springs. Deserted at this hour, no one notices a lone motorcycle parking just out of sight of the road. I hold the bike steady for you to dismount first, then I lean it on to its peg before stepping over. My face is cold, and your warm lips feel wonderful against mine. I slide my fingers through your hair, cradling your head to kiss you deeply and embrace the warmth emanating from you.

With your long sigh as I touch you, I know that you're ready for me. The vibrations of the machine have you very wet and hungry to feel me inside you. Holding my gaze as long as you can, you turn slowly, placing your hands on the seat, bending over, and arching your back. My arms would reach around you to unfasten your jeans, and pull them down past your hips. Already exposed, you would feel me pressing insistently against you as I stood back up. With the tip of my cock, I would tease you, slowly sliding up and down, feeling your fluids saturating me. I would make long, slow thrusts without penetrating you, sliding the length of my shaft against your pussy, teasing your clit. Feeling how wet you are, lubricating me, turns me on so much, and you can feel that arousal throbbing as I press against you.

You feel me slide my hand down to angle myself, and you inhale, ready to feel me filling you, but I continue to tease you. I prod against you lightly, feeling your pussy spread welcomingly for me, but not allowing more than the tip to enter you. I stroke my cock, spreading your fluids down the entire length of my shaft, and turning you on further with the sensation of vibrations emanating from me.

I take your body in my hand, my fingers curling around the crests of your hips, and pull you back against me as I begin penetrating you, deeper and deeper with every thrust. I start tantalizingly slow, but the rhythm of my thrusts picks up pace and increases in intensity when I head your moans. With every pleasurable sound to escape your lips, I become more passionate with my motions. My hips strike against yours as the entire length of my cock lances into you. I slap your ass assertively, then squeeze the bright red flesh. My other hand reaches forward to grab your hair. You've dropped down to your elbows on the seat, but by your hair I slowly pull you upright, making you take me inside you at a steeper angle, and allowing me to reach around your waist to touch your clit with my fingertips. My hand formerly in your hair wraps around your body to squeeze your breasts and hold you against me as I thrust. I want to feel you cum so badly... my hips move faster and faster; you accommodate me by sliding your hand down between your legs. You move quickly to get yourself off for me, and you have me very excited to feel the tensing and contracting of your muscles that signals your climax.

I want to hear you tell me the moment you orgasm. I want to hear you say it. I hold you upright, in spite of the weakness in your knees. I drop my jacket down on to the ground, and lower you on to it so you don't scrape your knees on the gravel. When you recover your breath, you look up at me, and open your mouth when you feel me pressed against your lips, tasting yourself on me. Your lips work quickly, wanting to feel my climax in return. Your throat takes me as deep as you can, rapidly increasing tempo, knowing how to please me. You wrap your hand around my shaft in front of your lips, jacking me off as you blow me. Your mouth keeps it wet while your hand tightly stimulates me.

I whisper softly to you, half moan, half words, that I'm about to cum. You feel my muscles tense, and you hold me steady in your mouth as my cock begins to pulse. Over and over again, cum flows into your mouth, and you swallow it, doing your best to prevent too much from overflowing out of your mouth, down your chin, and dripping on to your shirt. When you feel my spasms abate, you continue to suck the last bit out, then stroke me slowly as you look up at me with a playful grin on your beautiful, messy lips.