Motorhome Show

Story Info
Two truck drivers watch a wife with hubby's help.
1.8k words
4.3
65.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shywife
shywife
317 Followers

We were like many small-town young married couples in the 1970s that got married right out of high school. Lisa and I were sweethearts in our senior year and were both 18 years old at our small wedding. My young, shy, naïve wife was just 5'3" tall and weighed 105 pounds with short shoulder length blonde hair. I always loved her bouncy little B breasts and firm little butt that just fit right with her cute fine featured face. Most of my guy friends were quick to notice her tight little body. She was working part time as a secretary for church. Even the minister and youth pastor couldn't keep his eyes off of her body. I myself, had just started working at the local hospital in the medical records office. At the same time I attended the community college part-time.

A few years after we were married, we borrowed a motorhome from my parents and took the long drive to Disneyland in California. My young wife and I were enjoying being alone and looking forward to a romantic getaway. Lisa would get so embarrassed as we drove along and I would suggest that she take off some of her clothes and get comfortable. But true to form, she was always very worried that someone might see her partially unclothed. Of course, that was my idea all along. It was always pretty exciting for me to think that someone might get a bit lucky and get a little peek of a private part of her body. But that wasn't Lisa's idea of a good time.

It was late evening and after a long drive, I decided to spend the night at a truck stop along the freeway. We parked in the large truck parking area where all the big 18 wheelers would spend the night. It was a busy place, with trucks coming and going as they prepared to get back on the freeway. I found a space in the crowded lot between two large 18 wheelers. We had been driving most of the day and were a bit hungry, so I thought it would be a good idea to get a few things to eat at the mini-mart at the truck stop. I walked across the large parking lot to the mini-mart to get a few snacks while Lisa took a quick shower and got ready for bed.

As I walked back towards the motorhome, I noticed two truck drivers sitting in the cab of the truck parked right next to our motorhome. They were relaxing and had the truck windows down on the warm evening and were smoking cigarettes, throwing the butts out on the ground. The two guys were drinking beer, laughing and generally having a good time. I'll have to admit, they did look pretty rough and I wouldn't want to meet them in a dark alley. The driver had his big arm out the driver's side window, covered with many tattoos.

As I walked up to our motorhome, I could see the light coming from the high window in the rear of the master bedroom. As I studied the truck next door, and our bedroom window, it suddenly occurred to me that the cab window was high enough to look down into the window where my cute little wife was probably dressing from her shower. As I mentioned before, I have always enjoyed the thought of my shy, modest little wife being seen in various states of undress. A bolt of excitement shot through my body as I recognized the possibilities.

When I entered the motorhome, Lisa was already in our double bed reading and wearing her sexy little black teddy she saved for special occasions, unaware of anything else in the world. She smiled at me with her sexy sweet little smile looking over the top of her book as I entered the bedroom. Glancing at our bedroom window, I really had no way of knowing if the truck drivers had gotten lucky or not, but it was exciting to think about the possibilities. As I looked closely at the blinds, sure enough they were pointed upward to allow, from the truck height, an unobstructed view of our bed. It was quite ironic that, my modest little Lisa, was always extra careful to make sure the horizontal blinds were tightly closed. The problem she had this time, was that she certainly never would expect anyone to be high enough to see in our bedroom window. My little modest wife was paranoid about making sure the window curtains were always closed very tightly. There was no way she was going to allow any guy to peek in on her. We would often stay at older motels, with ground-level rooms, and that would drive her just crazy. She would straighten, pin and do everything she could to make sure the old curtains would cover the entire window to protect her modesty. This time, even though the louvered blinds would block someone at ground level, they were and angled upward and open enough to allow a straight shot to the truckers up in their truck. Our bedroom window was directly next to their truck window and only 3 feet separated the vehicles, so they had an open view of our entire bed.

After I put a few things in the refrigerator, I walked back to the bedroom and sat on the side of the bed nearest to the window. Lisa was refreshed from her shower and was quite bubbly and talkative as she lay there under the blankets with her bare shoulders and arms showing. I slowly pulled the paperback book from her hands, and replacing the bookmark, laid the book on the night table beside the bed. After a few kisses on the cheek and some playful talk, I asked her if she was wearing my favorite little nightie. With a big grin, she pulled back the covers and asked me if I liked what I saw? There was no question that I really liked what I saw! And, as I pulled the blankets down to her knees, I was sure the two horny truck drivers sitting up there watching us also liked what they saw.

Even though it was a naughty thing to do, I had to take advantage of such a perfect opportunity while it was available. I went into the dark bathroom and peeked out at the truckers. They were both looking out the open driver's window quite intent on watching my wife snuggled on her bed next to naked. Her sexy little black teddy was so sheer, it would be easy to see her hard nipples through the fabric. My heart was pounding as I went back into the bedroom and fiddled with the window, while quietly opening the blinds even further so they wouldn't miss anything. In the meantime, Lisa had pushed the blankets down with her feet to the bottom of the bed. She looked radiant lying there giggling and talking about this and that.

My little wife is normally so modest that she doesn't really like to keep the lights on when we have sex, but this time both bedside lamps remained on. In the brightly lit bedroom, my unaware little wife proceeded to do her patented little strip dance for me at the foot of the bed. She would dance around and flash me her tits before slipping off the top of her cute little teddy. She then, turned and wiggled her cute little ass at me while she slipped her panties down and off onto the floor. I didn't let on to them that I even knew they were watching, I but several times I glanced their direction and caught the glow of a cigarette.

For the next half hour or so, I did everything I could think of to show her off to the watching truckers. I stripped off my shorts, and laid down on my back with my cock pointing skyward, for an invitation for a blow job. Even though she normally doesn't enjoy sucking my cock, but we were on vacation, so she quickly obliged. My little wife kneeled between my legs, sucking my hard cock while giving her watching truckers a nice side view. I was about to explode, so I pushed her back getting up and pulling the rest of the covers off on the floor. While sitting in a small chair by the window, I had her lay on her back and spread her legs wide open for me. Making sure her now wet pussy was aimed at the window, I had her play with herself while she moaned and squirmed. While she was still spread for her audience, I did a 69 on top of her pulling her knees wide and pushing them to her chest. I pulled her pussy lips wide open with my fingers and licked her clit knowing that the truckers were seeing deep into her wet pink pussy.

We ended up fucking with her on top bouncing her ass on my cock, while still aimed directly at the two watching guys. I even reached back and grabbed her cheeks with both hands and pulled her ass crack wide while ramming her pussy. All the while I knew they were watching her little stretched asshole as she bobbed up and down on my hard cock. My modest little wife was a fucking machine bouncing and cumming as I did. After we both caught our breath, I managed to get up and close the window blinds and turn off the lights before she could notice anything.

Early the next morning, just before we were ready to leave, I saw the two truck drivers walking back to their truck from the coffee shop. I asked Lisa to go outside and check the brake and turn signal lights on the motorhome while I turned them on and off inside. It was exciting to watch her standing by their truck wearing her white shorts while the two guys looked her over very carefully. She had no idea that she had put on such a sexy show for the two horny truckers the night before. And now, they were saying good morning to her and she was returning the greeting. I watched in my rear view mirror as they talked for several minutes. The two rough truckers were joking and appeared quite friendly with my cute little wife. No doubt, they were remembering how she had stripped bare ass naked, and how she had spread her pussy for them while she played with herself. Now, they were looking her over carefully up close. My cute little wife Lisa, would have been mortified if she had known what happened.

As I entered the on ramp to the freeway, I knew that my wife's little adventure would have to remain a secret for mow. Maybe some day, I would tell her how she made two horny truck drivers very happy.

shywife
shywife
317 Followers