Motorway Bridge

Story Info
Flashing on a motorway bridge in the UK.
1.1k words
4.32
37.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jillykins
Jillykins
159 Followers

As you may recall Chris is into photography and likes taking naughty photos of me wearing very little or no clothes at all especially where the public can be seen in the background and maybe even see me. Well his birthday is in May and on one occasion we had a week off work to coincide with it. I had bought him a motor wind for his camera and a new zoom lens . In order that he could try these out I suggested that we go out in the sunshine and he take some photos of me stripping and posing naked in public, on a nearby motorway bridge. Some shots that we had planned for some time. I had posed before on another bridge when I had opened my dress revealing that under it I was nude but stopped short of completely removing it and stripping naked. This time I planned to go all the way I would strip stark naked in a very public place on a motorway bridge in view of all the traffic passing by below us.

We drove to the bridge and parked the car. We had forgotten that there was a house on one side but what the hell they could only see if they looked out of their upper floor windows and a few trees might obscure the view anyway they would probably be at work.

Chris took up his position on one side of the road and I stood on the other with the motorway traffic roaring toward me below. We could just see the upper windows of the house. I was wearing a white wrap around dress with just two buttons one on the inside and one outside. Under the dress I was, as usual, completely naked. OK lets start he said and I began to undo the buttons, they were soon undone and I opened the dress to show my naked body to the camera, bare breasts, proud nipples come into view then seductively my smoothly shaven cunt. I was now very excited my nipples had become hard, my clitty erect and my large vaginal lips swollen with sensuality and glistening with juice I was tingling with sexual anticipation. My lips are quite pronounced and therefore show very clearly even when my legs are together but when I am feeling sexy and open my legs my sex opens too. I faced the motorway traffic below us and slid the dress off one shoulder withdrew my arm and then the other shoulder I was now stark naked with the dress in my hand. I slung it over my shoulder and posed for the camera first with my back to the motorway traffic showing my bare bum leaning against the bridge rail, then turning round to give a full frontal, naked breasts and shorn pussy, legs spread wide, showing everything to the cars and lorries speeding by below. I was really getting carried away with the daring of flaunting my naked body and thoroughly enjoying it. My vagina was swollen, open, dripping and on show with excitement my nipples were like bullets. It's not often that one can pose naked in so public a place. I wonder how many drivers noticed me?

All of a sudden there was a different engine noise. Was it? Yes it was! This one was on our road and approaching fast. Panic! I must get into my dress quickly. I was standing naked at the roadside I would be caught. My heart was pounding away. Quickly get my arm in, but it won't go. In my haste I had caught it up in the shoulder pad. Too late a blue Ford Escort came roaring toward us as I was struggling with the dress just draped down one arm. Though my back was turned toward the car as it approached they occupants could see exactly what we were doing. They could quite clearly see my naked back and my bare bum. As the car passed by the three passengers turned to look at me they could now see my bare breasts erect nipples and that my pubes were completely shaved, they could even see my naked cunt. I was on full view to them. Chris told me that he saw them grinning like Cheshire cats as they passed us, he even recognised two of them as the subjects of a wedding that he had photographed about a year before. They had seen me from just a few feet away, standing naked at the roadside my tits and nipples standing proud and my naked prominent cunt so excited and glistening in the sunlight as they drove past. But what the hell I don't care anymore. I hope that they enjoyed the view of me naked like this. It is a turn on to think that someone has seen my nude body where they would never have expected to.

I was feeling shaky now but the adrenalin was flowing fast as were my cunt juices. It could not happen again on such a quiet country lane. So strip off again for more naked poses. Push my tits out open my legs bend over to show my bare arse and pussy lips, let the camera see and photograph my proud, shaven cunt. I just love the excitement of being naked in public and Chris loves it too.

Oh no! not another car . Yes it was but this one was traveling much slower. This time I managed to get my dress on and held about me. It was an old couple this time who just looked straight ahead, they hardly noticed that I was there.

I think that three in a row is pushing our luck just too far so let's pack it in. Which was a fortunate decision as just then a cyclist came silently by. Had I been naked then I would definitely have been caught.

We have been caught out naked by cyclists before in our own front garden. They are the biggest danger as they are silent.

Chris got some good shots but says that he didn't act like a news photographer and should have kept shooting all the while the first car went by as stood naked frantically trying to get my dress on. However I enjoyed the strip but we will be more careful in future about what bridge we choose so if ever you are traveling down the M20 watch out there may be a naked shaven lady about.

I have been back to the spot and stripped again that time I was definitely seen by a passing lorry on the motorway as he hooted me. I enjoyed that acknowledgement at last.

Jillykins
Jillykins
159 Followers