Mountain Dream

Story Info
You get more than you bargained for while out of town.
1.2k words
3.88
34.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You arrive late at the hotel for yet another conference that you have to go to for continuing education. You’re tired from the drive to the mountains, and can’t wait to climb into a nice hot shower and then into bed. You walk up to the reservation desk, only to find they don’t have you listed for a room. You can’t believe your bad luck. The clerk asks you to stay there, as he believes he did have a phone message for you. He returns with a note, and you walk over to sit down and read it. You can’t believe your eyes as you read the note:

Hello dear! Are you surprised that you have no room? Don’t worry; I have even better accommodations for you. Follow the directions below to find me. I promise it will be worth the short drive.

You can’t believe your luck. You get in your car, and follow the directions a short way from the hotel, you start twisting further up into the mountains. You finally stop at a secluded cabin. You see my car there, and you can barely contain yourself from running to the door.

As you enter the cabin, you see candles lit everywhere around the room. You follow the sound of light music out onto the back deck, where you find me in the hot tub, with two glasses of wine, and a huge smile on my face. Your jaw drops as I step out of the hot tub, come over and kiss you deeply. I then tell you that I hope you aren’t too disappointed in your new room. As I start kissing you again, I start sliding your clothes off your body. Each time I uncover a new part of your skin, I lavish it with kisses. Once I have you undressed, I take your hand and lead you over to the hot tub. We slide into the water, and I hand you a glass of wine.

As we drink our wine, you tell me that you can’t believe your luck. This is definitely going to be the best trip you’ve ever made. While you continue talking, I lean over and begin gently kissing your neck and ears. You feel my hand lightly trail down your chest and take hold of your rock hard cock. My fingers dance over the head of your cock, and you moan. You begin thrusting up into my hand, enjoying the feeling of the warm water, and my hand caressing you. After a while of this, I tell you I think it’s time we go in for a quick shower. We both knew that it wouldn’t be very quick.

We step into the massive shower with water spraying us from all directions. I take soap and lather your body up well. I take your cock into my hand again, and really make you hard, my hand sliding up and down your pulsing manhood. I feel you get even harder. You suddenly turn me around and start sliding your cock up and down my crack. You feel me press back into you. With one quick movement, you bury yourself deep in my pussy. You moan again, telling me how good it feels to be deep inside me. Then you grab onto my hips and start thrusting deep into me. It doesn’t take long before you are right on the edge, as you tell me you are about to cum, I pull away, turn around and take you into my mouth. You fill my mouth with your hot cum, and I swallow every bit. After we both clean up, I lead you into the bedroom, and lay you back on the bed. I start kissing your feet, and then up the insides of your legs, avoiding your cock at all costs. I continue up your chest, and to your neck. Then I give you a passionate kiss, and tell you I have a surprise for you tomorrow night. You slip into a deep sleep, and wake early for your first day’s conference.

As you leave, you try to convince me to tell you what the surprise is, but I just won’t give. The entire day you are wondering what it could be. That evening you arrive back at the cabin after a boring day of conferences, you almost got a ticket for speeding because you were so ready to see what your surprise was. You walk in the door, and immediately, ask, ok, so what is it? I tell you that you will find out in time. You need a great dinner to keep your energy up for the evening to come. We sit down to a nice dinner, and after a few drinks, I lead you over to the couch where I immediately begin kissing you. Your hands roam all over my body. You stop to play with my breasts, making my nipples really hard. You slide my shirt up, and take one of them into your mouth. You first circle it with your tongue, and then start biting me gently, getting harder. I tell you how much I want to fuck you, and slide your pants down. I slide back into your lap and take you deep inside me. You are so into it, that you never hear the door open.

Over your shoulder I motion the company to head into the bedroom. After making you cum hard, I tell you it’s now time for your surprise. I lead you into the bedroom, and introduce you to my friend Paul. With the pleasantries out of the way, I immediately head over and undress him, as we are both already naked. I take him deep into my mouth, which immediately turns you on. I push him back on the bed, and take him back into my mouth. You can’t resist and slide right into my pussy. You can’t believe how hot & wet I have gotten. You slide in with such ease. Being able to watch me suck Paul while you fuck me really gets you going. You suddenly feel something licking your balls, while you are thrusting into me. You stop for a moment not sure what to think. I lean up long enough to say, oh, and that’s Mandy, one of Paul’s friends.

After a moment, you think man, this is hot, and continue to pound into me. The feeling of fucking my pussy while someone else licks your balls pushes you over the edge, and you fill me with your cum, and at that time I scream I am cumming, which then pushes Paul over the edge. After we all recover, I lean over and take you back into my mouth, and Mandy straddles your face. Paul takes the opportunity to slide deep inside me. After a few strokes, I decide to do something I think you will really enjoy. I lay Paul down on the bed, and take him in my pussy, I then tell you to slide into my ass. You willingly oblige, and slide into my waiting ass. You can’t believe the tight feeling, as you feel Paul’s cock through my thin wall, and you can feel his balls rubbing against yours. Mandy then comes around and sits on Paul’s face. As we are facing each other, she then reaches over and grabs my nipples. I do the same to her, and in no time, we are kissing each other. I never thought I could do something like this, but I am so into it, I can’t control myself. Seeing this drives both you and Paul wild, and within seconds of each other, you are both cumming. That pushes Mandy & I over the edge too, and we all collapse.