Mountain Fun

Story Info
Watching and being watched in the camp site.
987 words
3.92
29.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee and I took a camping trip up to the mountains in early fall. We were both in need of some time alone and always enjoy our outdoor "adventures." We arrived out our state park camp site around sun down, and were surprised to see a couple of other tents in the spots around camp. Normally at this time of year this place is deserted.

We set up our tent and put out our chairs. Popped open some cold beers and kicked back to enjoy the sunset over the mountains. We were in a fairly secluded spot but there was a tent about 2 spaces over down the hill that we could see through a gap in the trees quite well. But it appeared as if anyone was there that they were already sleeping.

We enjoyed our beers and put on some music as the sun began to sink and I got a nice campfire going. The mountain air worked its magic on us like usual and soon we were standing by the fire making out. Soon my hands had lifted Dee's dress and I was caressing her perky little bubble butt. She rubbed my growing erection through my shorts as we continued our make out session.

I lifted Dee's dress over her head and now she stood before me wearing just a small peach colored thong. The night air was cool but the fire kept us warm. We continued to make out and I started to fondle and caress her beautiful C cup breasts. Lightly twisting and pulling her nipples. Over her soft moaning I heard something from the direction of the other tent. Dee heard it too and moved to cover up. We moved a little bit away from the fire and looked toward the other site. We could see that the tent flap was opened and just the screen was visible.

Dee and I have had many experiences watching and being watched so we had no problem putting on a show. But for all we knew there was a family camping next door so we reluctantly started to head for the tent to continue. Just when we were about to enter we heard a women's voice call to us, don't stop on our account and she laughed. Three people had come out from the tent, 2 women and a man. We could barely make out their features in the growing darkness. But she called out again in an accent I now recognized as German to continue what we were doing, that they would behave and not watch. She laughed again.

I looked at Dee, she shrugged, grabbed my hand and called back, thank you, and if you do want to watch we don't care. We returned to the fire and continued to make out. Now we could just see three figures in the dark watching us and smoking. Dee pulled my shorts down exposing my now rock hard cock and pushed me into a chair. Positioning me just right so the fire illuminated us for our audience. She cupped my balls and ran her tongue down the entire length of my shaft several times.

Dee started to stroke my cock up and down while swirling her delicious tongue around my head. She knew every detail of my cock and just which spots drove me insane. I was so turned on by the situation that I thought I was going to cum immediately. But Dee being so in tune with my body backed off and slowly traced her long fingernail up and down my rigid cock, sending goosebumps all over my body. Damn she is good.

I looked over and now could not see our German friends at all. But I listened and thought I could hear some soft moaning coming from the direction of their site. Dee and I switched spots and I kneeled in front of her playing with her swollen, shaved lips. I teased her clit with my finger for awhile before sticking my face into her wonderful wetness and flicking my tongue over her engorged lips, and finally sucking and licking on her clit.

The moaning noises from behind me got louder and more intense, but what words we could here were in German. Dee groaned softly and muttered, "Damn baby, they are watching us and fucking over there...I'm so hot...."

I picked up the pace and she grabbed my hair, starting to moan and call out, "Yes, right there...Oh God...yes." She came hard, pulling my face deep into her as she came. She got down on all fours on the blanket we had spread and said, "Take me, I need your cock."

The moaning from the other camp site had stopped but I could hear faint whispers, they were still watching. I positioned myself behind Dee, admiring her hot, tight little ass. Stuck up in the air just waiting for me. I slid my cock in her waiting pussy slowly. Marveling again at how her wet walls seem to perfectly match my cock. I forgot our audience as I went from slow long strokes to desperately slamming Dee from behind. She came hot and wet over my shaft twice as I hit her spots. I desperately wanted to cum and Dee wanted it too, crying out "Give me your jizz baby...please."

I was about to shoot my load inside her when I remembered our audience. I got right to the edge and pulled out and shot my jizz on Dee's ass and arched back, some got in her hair as she moaned. I quickly stuck my cock back into Dee and let her grind against it as I began to soften. Finally I pulled out and collapsed on the blanket next to her. We heard the man's voice from next door say "Well done." And a woman's voice giggle and say, "Will there be another show tomorrow?"

To be continued...