Mountain Getaway

Story Info
The tow of you enjoy a romantic interlude.
1.6k words
4.55
12k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day seemed perfect, with the fluffy white clouds that dotted the beautiful blue sky. We had a long weekend and decided to go to our cabin in the woods near a cool, clear lake that shown reflection of the trees and sky in it’s glassy surface. Arriving in our red convertible with the top down feeling the breeze blowing through our hair and past our faces, we parked at the spot we always park having the feeling of seclusion. Going through the woods you could see the other cabins sporadically dotting throughout the tree line. After a short climb we arrived at the door of our cabin to finally have that peaceful weekend......or so we thought.

Opening the door and seeing our friendly getaway, already had our minds calming from the grind of the work schedule we had all week. Our cabin looked like most other cabins inside, a rustic but cozy interior, with one major difference. Beyond the door that led to our bedroom was a love sanctuary that no other could rival. Our bed was queen size that we were just able to squeeze in this small room and opposite from the bed was a mirrored wall where everything could be seen as we would lie with each other. The other walls had shelves where we put glass encased candles to help with a romantic setting with a thick throw rug on the floor at the foot of the bed in case we moved our loving making there. And of course we had that mirror over the bed to let us see what the other mirror lacked in our visibility.

Ah, at last our time to relax, excite, enjoy and love each other’s company. Oh it is going to be a wonderful weekend.

We stepped into our bedroom of lust and fulfillment and dropped our bags in the corner. We put on some of our favorite music, for we were going to make our first love session together start our weekend off memorably. We walked to the foot of the bed, stood and faced each other. Slowly we started undressing each other while playing and teasing the other, for we had time on our side so why hurry. I unbuttoned his shirt, slipped it off his shoulders and dropped it to the floor. He slipped my top over my head and dropped it to the floor, all the while between removing our tops were kissing each other’s necks, shoulders. He ran his tongue over my breasts since I had on no bra, I was already bare to him. My nipples got so hard so quickly and chills went through my whole body. I ran my hands through the hair on his chest and gave him little goose bumps as he shivered. Kissing and licking we playfully aroused the other.

His shorts were an easy button and zipper to undo and they fell to the floor to join with the starting pile of clothes. While I still had on my shorts, I started loving his hardening cock. Lightly sucking and licking at it, teasing to get him even more aroused. Innn and ouuttt I would slide it from my mouth slowly, while caressing his balls and sliding a finger in the hole of his beautiful round ass. He deeply moans and I know I am doing everything right. His lengthy cock was so hard it felt more like a rod than a part of his body. He shook each time I thrust my mouth over his cock and took him deep. Drops of precum were already coming from him frequently that I knew he would have it rough trying to hold back from cumming.

Now was the time to stop! Could not have him cumming too soon, the play has just begun.

He trembled and asked me not to stop but it was too soon to let him finish what he wanted. So I stood to face him again and put his hands on the waist of my shorts for him to undo them. He understood and unbuttoned my shorts. They then joined the rest of the pile of clothes and we walked to the bed. First just lying beside each other holding and kissing, when I roll and he is on his back with me on top him, my hands messaging his body my tongue finding all his erogenous zones. Every lick of my tongue and every gentle touch of my hands, he moans with a coy smile on his face. Over his chest, sides, stomach to his groin to start over again. He looks up to the mirror to see me taking his cock into my mouth. He then starts moving his hips going through the motion of fucking my mouth. Feeling the wetness of my mouth around his cock, he becomes so excited that he LUNGES QUICKLY into my mouth.

“OOHHH GGODDD” he yells!!

Now I am sliding over his cock more deliberately as hears the sucking, slurping sounds I am making swallowing his precum. I feel him starting and decide letting him cum now will make play go longer then after. So I pump harder on his cock and slide him deep into my mouth as his movements become more rhythmic as I can feel his pulse quickening.

“FUCK MY COCK” he screams at me. “TAKE IT, SWALLOW EVERYTHING!”

“AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH” he yells so loudly!!

HE CUMS........cum,spirt,cum,spirt,cum,spirt!!!!!! He explodes his hot cum into my mouth and I swallow every drop that shoots from him.

I clean him completely and lay beside him as he slowly calms down. Soon we’ll start again.

The heat of the day is rising but in the cabin under cover of the trees, it still is cool, except for us! So as he rests I rise to get some cool lemonade for us. On returning I see he is sitting up on the bed with an obsequious smile on his face and I know that look. He had been playing with himself while I was gone to be ready for play when I got back. I gave him his drink and he finished it quickly. I had no sooner put my glass down that he grabbed and pulled me on the bed with him. He layed me on my back and spread my legs to go between them to taste me which always makes me go wild.

He starts messaging my breasts and lightly nibbling at my nipples, which now have become so erect. Slowly he runs his hands over me and goose bumps have risen all over. He slowly takes his hands between my breasts and runs them down my stomach to my pussy, that love nest he loves to tongue and finger me to drive me crazy.

I look up in the mirror to see him as he lays between my legs and starts to slowly run his tongue between my lips, up to my clit and down past my opening and at each pass he ever so lightly slips his tongue inside me. Chills go through me!!

“mmmmmmmmmm” I moan softly. “More Love, please more”

He then starts to lick a little faster and stops to suck on my clit.

“MMMMMMMMMMM” I moan a bit louder. Now I am squirming on the bed.

As he is licking and sucking at me, he senses I am soon ready to cum and he penetrates his tongue inside me as deep as it will go. He stops! Withdraws his tongue and says to me softly:

“Not yet, Baby, don’t cum yet!”

He then starts to kiss me softly all over my pussy and takes his one finger penetrating me very slowly.

“oooooooooooo” I moan again.

He licks at my ass and slowly slides his finger in and out of my pussy. I am so wet that his finger is dripping. My juices are around his mouth as he licks his lips to take my necter into him. Again he starts sucking softly at my clit while still finger fucking me.

I gasp and then moan very loudly!! Oh I feel myself, I’m going to cum and he continues to suck at my cit and then takes two of fingers and deeply penetrates me!

I want to cum so badly and I am shaking more widly.

He says so coyly, “You want to cum, Baby?”

“Yes, please let me cum! I want to so much!!!”

He then says more masterfully, “CUM FOR ME, NOW! CUM YOU BITCH, CUM!”

I SCREAM AND CUMMM!!! “OH, GOD, I’M CUMMIINNGGGG” “YES, I’M CUMMIINNGGG!!!!!!”

He laps at it all as I explode and shake wildly!!!!! My whole body has tremors! Even after I’ve had my explosion, I have after shocks and many little orgasms.

“Hold me, please, hold me!!” I beg. “ I’m so dizzy, my head is spinning”

I am now so excited I can’t contain my shaking and shivers. He knows how I am feeling, mounts me and thrusts his cock hard into me!!!

“OH GOD” I scream again and crazily meet his hips to mine as he is thrusting in me so deep, so hard.

Now he is pumping hard and I am screaming and moaning as he penetrates me so deeply. We are both moving wildly now and both are going to cum.

“Oh God, Love, I’m going to cum again!”

He says, “Not without me! You wait until I’m ready!”

“Yes but please soon, I can’t hold out too long!” I beg again.

Thrusting his cock in me, I feel him to my very center! My inner being leaving my body!

Hard and deep, he is now yelling loudly. “CUM NOW, CUM WITH ME!”

“AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH” he yells as his hot cum is shooting in me.

SCREAMING, “OH GOD, LOVE, YEESSSSS NNOOOWWWW!! I’M CUMMIINNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

We both collapse! He’s shot his complete load into me and all my juices have drained that the sheets are wet under me. We lay together, hold and kiss.

The day has slipped into late afternoon as we lay there together.

He looks at me and says, “Later you will feel my cock in your gorgeous ass.”