Mountain High

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was straight down on to my cock and to see it go in between her pretty pouty lips was just part of the fantasy I had had the night before. But as her pretty blonde head bobbed up and down on my cock I realised that while she was extremely eager to please I much preferred the technique of my wife and wondered was she expressing her oral skills on the young guys.

However Emma's pussy was inviting and I murmured " I love your mouth but that pussy really is the prettiest I have ever seen" and pulling out I went between her cool slim inviting thighs and mounted her. She was beautifully and tight with a very responsive pelvis and her hands were also very cool and exciting and when her long nailed finger penetrated my anus I couldn't hold off and came off like a inexperienced kid in her.

Realising what had brought me off she was straight down on to me and after taking my semi erect cock in her mouth she worked me with hands on my cock and balls before working on my rear with her fingers and eventually her tongue. This was exciting stuff and we were soon lapping at each others asses as my cock rose again to its full glory. Standing up she went over to her bag and got out some lube and firstly smothered my cock in it and then bending over in front of me very sexually but liberally smeared it between her ass cheeks before kneeling down and putting her ass up to be mounted.

Her little rosebud looked tight but the head of my cock slipped in quite easily and as I started to gently ease it into her she said " Don't be so gentle Bob I want you to really fuck my ass. 'cos those two guys will be buggering the ass off your wife by now."

The small tight pert ass was extremely exciting and I didn't need a second invitation to fuck it hard. She was a wildly exciting ride and eager to take my full length. I had to slow down a couple of times as I wanted to savour this 20 something's ass but she soon was milking me dry as I ejaculated into her pert ass.

We lay and cuddled for about another hour and she managed to get me up and take me off with her mouth before I reluctantly called it a day and we paddled home.

When we got back to the hotel the guys and Carole were in the bar and from her easy familiarity with the guys I realised that she too had been well laid that afternoon.

Unfortunately I didn't get to sample Emma again but for me any way a very special day.