Mountain Mystique

Story Info
Love story, set in country meadow.
1k words
4.18
9.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walk along a path trodden only by nature, a whispering stream hushes by as they walk along beside it. His eyes meet hers—The message exchanged by their fleeting glance is warm. It is love. Love in its purest form, free of guilt, shame, and jealousy and free of society! Here in nature they can grow and mature, free of the bonds of society. Never to be chastised for expressing themselves freely!

Their language is that of subtle motion, gentle caresses soft words and scalding passions.

They live alone in a world of freedom, they were once bound by civilization, but they now have the freedom to live as they wish, nestled deep in the bosom of nature.

Occasionally, they venture back to the real world, what a joke! Man killing man in cold blood, jealousy and greed. Nations sparring in wars of intimidation, waiting for the day where they can destroy the other and claim the ruins, in the name of sovereignty.

Yet this couple knows… Their life is unique, an understanding, a caring, a communion of souls. Their life is not perfect, yet jealous wanting or interfering kinsmen to not plague it. In this world of beauty and freedom, they live alone.

Their home lies high above the smog and pollution, away from the mad zoo of today’s demented society. Here forever they choose to live, their children, if any, shall be raised here. Educated in nature, respect and caring. Yet the children will not be naive to the cruelty, greed and distrust among the “civilized” world. They will be free to choose, when old enough, how they want to live.

The couple is walking along the whispering creek; their eyes meet. The message exchanged is love and animal magnetism. Passions stir. They stop; he embraces her in strong arms and kisses her gently. She sighs, contently. She feels safe in his warm embrace.

“You mean so much to me.” She whispers, as she presses her lips to his neck. She looks up to face him, their lips meet. His hands gently caress her body; each sensual curve of her body conforms to his. She can feel the tickle of his warm breath as he kisses slowly down her neck. She shudders with anxiety as he pulls her closer. The warm sun is sparkling in her eyes; the cool breeze is playing with her luxurious, long brown hair.

Slowly he removes the silky lace blouse from her creamy shoulders, opening each button, slowly and lovingly. He follows with soft kisses-- Down her shoulder, then back to her neck and behind her ear. “I want you.” He whispers, nibbling on her earlobe.

She opens his shirt slowly and gently, pushing it away from his body. The bronze hue of his skin fades in the bright sunlight. Her sweet lips leave his as she slowly nibbles down his neck. She nuzzles in his strong, warm and desirable chest. She then begins kissing gently, slowly, following the line of hair down to his waiting member.

He strokes her hair as she teasingly nibbles and kisses him, making him want her even more.

Their lips meet, tongues flitting and exploring. He holds and supports her as they fall to the soft grass beneath them. He crouches above her, like a lion guarding its prey. He kisses her chin and then her throat, nibbling when he reaches her shoulder. His warm hands caress and support her well-rounded breasts, as his tongue flits quickly over her nipples. His hands slip down to her waist, lifting her body. She quickly responds holding on to his shoulders for support. She is waiting; waiting for that blissful moment which frees her from her held back anxieties: That moment of release where both may feel as one.

He releases her; his hands search her tense body. He gently caresses her body and kisses her delicious skin as he goes down. He reaches her glistening pubis and nuzzles in it! His kisses drive her deeper and deeper into his passionate grip. Her body quivers as each succulent kiss sends her higher and higher. She longs for that blissful explosion, that numbing height—That tiny death, which releases the pent up passions deep within her. His nimble tongue builds her passion with each stroke.

It is his time now. He raises her to his lap, her trembling hands lock behind his neck. His strong hands hold her quivering bottom, as she hovers above his throbbing manhood. She gasps as he enters her. Each thrust heightens their shared pleasure. They become engulfed in one another's sensual embrace. He can feel her tense and release as she reaches for the height of her sexual explosion. She tightens her grip on him as she explodes joyously. Her fingers grip him tightly, almost tearing into his flesh. He too is at the point of orgasm; he thrusts deep inside of her as the incredible rush of releasing passion sweeps through his body. They have gone beyond the realm of mere physical gratification. Each of them feeling with and through the other, two releases, intensified, then shared with the other.

She leans into him, gently kissing his lips; her hot breath warms his neck. They embrace, exchanging passionate kisses. She collapses on his firm chest and begins tracing small circles around his nipples.

Suddenly, it becomes very quiet. All that is heard is their breathing and the wind whispering through the trees. He looks down to her and she is asleep. A warm rush flows over him as the clouds part and warm sunlight bathes them as they lay together in the forest meadow.

He closes his eyes and dreams of how it first began. Their first meeting, a chance in a million, lingers in his mind forever. Finally he has found freedom from the inhibitions and fear that have kept them so distant from one another in the past. With each passing minute, they grow closer to one another; their trust, affection and desire bond them. He watches her as the rhythmic rise and fall of her breathing moves her supple torso. He strokes her silky brown hair and follows it with kisses. She nuzzles into his warm chest and hugs him.

He hears a noise on the edge of the meadow and tenses. She awakes from her sleep and says to him--

“Thank you, you mean so much to me.”