Mountain Pasture Tales Ch. 02

Story Info
Old lass gives refresher course to the women.
8k words
4.32
52.9k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 09/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
656 Followers

I am what in Sweden is called an "old lass", the daughter who had to stay home and take care of the old parents. Like so many others I ended up unmarried and had to find my outcome on my own. My eldest brother inherited the farm. I got a small cottage in the village, though. My brother also let me use our mountain pasture as if it was mine. It is an old tradition in Dalecarlia to bring the cattle up in the hills in summertime. It takes only a few people to take care of the cattle and often an old lass is in charge with a few youngsters to help her. My pasture is the only one left in my village. It is a nice place in a valley with a pond with crystal clear water. By midsummer the water gets warm and I like to swim and sunbathe.

That summer of –53 I was not old for being an old lass, only in my late thirties. I am not overly good-looking but not that ugly either. And I can't have babies. I am very pleased with my heavy breasts, which bounce nicely when let them free. I also like my thick dark pussy hair, a real bush. The men like to entangle their fingers in it and comb it and I like the tickling from it. And of the promise of what will come.

But what I like best is my wide hips. My men can rest on them very comfortable and I like to have their heaviness on top of me. The best thing is a slender man with narrow hips. He can rest in great comfort between my hipbones and if his cock is long and in my pussy I feel like in heaven.

I really like my body. It has matured nicely over the years. Maybe my belly is more rounded and my ass has become a little meaty. But I have found that men like a big ass as long as it is firm and muscled. And mine is.

Yes, men. An old lass don't have to be without men but in a rural village you have to be careful. I have laid most of the men in my village and quite a few others. I usually take them after they have got married. Then they have to be more careful and can't brag around. I make them promise not to tell anyone and I promise not to tell their wife. It has worked so far. And I don't get too involved. A couple of times up to a dozen are enough. A man needs more than once to relax and prove his ability and give me a good fuck but after a dozen times it becomes a routine. Most men don't have fantasy enough to be good after that. They only want the easy fuck. And it is no problem finding a time and place. We are outdoor people working in the fields and in the woods and I have my own cottage even if I seldom let the men in there. And I have the mountain pasture.

In Tale no 1 I told what happened in the summer of-53. I had rather few cattle at the pasture and I was alone with a young boy to help me. And things went as could be expected. I was lonely and to my astonishment I found that the boy was maturer than I had thought. In fact he had a tremendous cock. So I made it my task to teach him how to use it for the pleasure of women. He became very good and gave me a good time.

His mother Birgit came to the pasture together with a few others to help us bring the cattle back to the village. She immediately saw that the boy had experienced his first women. She confronted me and I had to admit. However, she didn't get angry. On the contrary, she was glad that I had laid him and taught him a few things.

But it got worse. Some years ago she had noticed a big change to the better in the way her husband made love to her. She couldn't understand where he had got his ideas and knowledge. She asked a few of her best friends and they had noticed the same with their husbands. Together they had come to the conclusion that I had been the source to the newfound knowledge of their men.

She confronted me even with that question. I thought I was going to be thrown out of the village but she assured me that I could stay. The wives had been mad, she said, but when they realized that their sex lives improved immensely due to the new knowledge and eagerness of their men they changed opinion. They had also noticed that I was no threat to their marriages. I normally allowed a man only a dozen or so entries in my pussy then they bored me.

But she had one condition for not telling the village what a sex crazy woman I was. Their men had got lazy and the good sex was long gone. She wanted a refresher course for them so the wives could get the good sex back.

The conversation had stopped there the night they got to the Pasture. I had promised to think about it and propose something.

The thought excited me. I spent most of the night thinking about how it could be carried out without to create serious problems in the marriages. In the morning I had the contours of a plan.

When we were on our way back to the village I went up to Birgit. We walked aside from the others and nobody could hear us.

"I have been thinking about what you said last night," I said. "Do you really want to go on with it?"

She said nothing for a long time, just walked on

"Tell me," she eventually said, "did my boy behave himself. Did he know what to do?"

"You want to know if he is any good." I said matter-of-factly. "You want to know if he can make love to a woman. You want to know if he can satisfy an elder, experienced woman."

"Yes," she said after a while, "I guess that's what I want to know. I am his mother and I want to know everything about my son."

"I can assure you that he behaved himself," I said giggling but got serious when I saw her concerned expression. "In fact he has fucked me nearly every day for the last three weeks and I have had several orgasms every day. Some days it certainly was more than ten. So he behaved himself all right. And he has this marvelous cock. My pussy was sore most of the time and now and then I had to let him use my ass canal for our pleasures, my pussy was too sore." I exaggerated a little but I wanted to test her.

She blushed over my frank answer but looked very pleased.

"Tell me," she said, "tell me how it is like to introduce and train a boy."

"It's careful work and frustration the first couple of days," I said, "but then it's heavenly if you have taught him properly. The first days you are frustrated because you have to think of the boy all the time. His fucking is very rapid, his staying power and control is low. You don't get an orgasm of your own. But he improves over the days and a boy often can fuck twice in a row. They recover quickly. And they can fuck several times a day. That's why the place is important. The pasture is ideal. Complete privacy and nothing that disturbs you."

She sighed deeply and her breath was heavy.

"I have always wanted to do it but have never got the nerve," she blurted out. "What you tell me sounds even better than I have dreamt of."

"A properly trained young boy is a gift to a woman our age," I giggled. "They can deliver all the sex you want and they seldom tire."

"So my boy has been that good to you?" she asked.

"Yes indeed," I said. "But that is over. Now he has to find other women to improve his ability and sensitiveness. We are all different which he has to learn. But he has an advantage, his big cock. Are all your sons that well endowed? You have four, haven't you?"

"How would I know?" she said. "I don't fuck them, do I?"

"Oh, don't give me that," I laughed. "You just told me that you want to know everything about your boys. A mother wants the best for her sons and she wants them to be attractive to the girls. And a good-sized cock helps, especially if the word comes out, don't you agree? And your family is lucky in that department. So don't tell me that you haven't sneaked on your boys. You knew when they have masturbated in bed. And you surely have spied on them to see them erect for instance in the morning, haven't you?"

She blushed and then laughed.

"Yes, you are right. I have seen the eldest and he looks good. The son you have played with this summer I haven't seen erect. I thought he wasn't ready for that but I was obviously wrong. And he hasn't spilled his seed in his bed either, but now I understand why. It must be that little problem of his you so swiftly helped him overcome."

My pussy twitched when I heard this. Could it really be true that his first ejaculation ever was deposited in my pussy? I felt proud and honored. The "little problem" was a narrow foreskin that pained him when he got erect. I had helped him to get it over his glans with a swift movement of my hand.

"By the way, what do you mean that our family is lucky in the cock department? You haven't laid my other boys, have you?"

"No, I haven't, but I am sure it would be worthwhile," I giggled. "I am curious though. Have your other boys inherited the cock size from the father's side or from your side? I mean, Erik has a big cock and it certainly will grow further. Perhaps not in length but it will be thicker. And that comes from your father. His cock is very thick. A woman can really feel such a cock in her pussy. So what about the elder boy?"

"OOPS," I exclaimed when I saw her astounded face. "I shouldn't have said that. Will you please forget it? No, you won't, I can see that."

I got frightened. I had said too much. But she astonished me. She laughed and she laughed heartily.

"You are incredible," she eventually said. "I knew that you have laid my son and my husband. And now you tell me that you have laid also my father. Is that right?"

Blushing I had to admit that she had got it right.

"My friends and I were correct then," she mused. "You are the best fucker in our village, and probably in the whole county. Well now let's talk of how to improve my husband."

I looked at her and realized that our conversation had lit a fire in her pussy. Now she was ready for anything to get her desires fulfilled. I felt my pussy twitch. This could be fun.

"All right," I began, "I have a few ideas. But I want to state right from the beginning that I don't think that a refresher course for the husband only will solve your problem. Yes, I think he will be happy to fuck me a few times and even try to make it up to you but only for a while. Then we will be back to where we stand now. Will you hear what I really think is the problem?"

She looked tense but she nodded.

"Go on," she said.

I sighed. This was going to be hard stuff.

"I think that you and your friends want something more out of your sex life. Maybe you haven't discussed it in those terms, only thought that the husbands had to spice it up. But how do you behave yourself? How advanced are you? I saw that you frowned when I said that I had your son to take me up my ass. Frankly, I think that you too have to develop and learn new things if this are going to work. You have to use all your assets and openings. Mouth, pussy, ass hole, breasts. How does it sound to you?"

I had spitted it out. Now she had to decide, go on or withdraw. But I was sure of the outcome. Her pussy was burning.

We went in silence for a while. She got more time to think when we had to help get the cattle back on the track. But then she approached me again.

"Is it really a pleasure to be taken . . . up the backside" she said and hesitated to find the right word. "My husband wanted to try it after you let him do it but I thought it would hurt and never allowed it."

"OH yes, indeed" I said. "It can be lovely. But you have to learn how to do it. And I think you have to learn other things as well, which I will be happy to help with. Do you want me to go on?"

"Yes," she said. "Yes, I want you to go on. I want to improve my sex life and I am prepared to do as you suggest. Everything I think. You seem to be so sure and to know what you are doing. And I now understand that you get real pleasure from the men you screw. So please help me."

I had been right. The fire in her pussy had spread to her brain. The only thing she had in mind was to get her desires taken care of.

I told her lengthily what I thought should be done. Now and then she looked at me in shock but after she had given my suggestions a thoroughly thought and calmed down she asked me to go on. After every such pause I saw that her fire burned even brighter.

We agreed that she should talk to her friends and tell me if they wanted to participate.

They must be very good friends and must have talked a lot even before she got to the pasture because she came round to my cottage only two days later. She told me that all three of them wanted to go on and when could we start?

A vital part of my plan was the pasture. But it had been closed for the season. We were very lucky, though.

During the summer very few of the cattle had been at the pasture. The farmers didn't want to pay my fee. But now they got punished. The weather had been unusually warm and the homestead fields were dry and no good for grazing. The hay wouldn't be enough for the winter. The farmers had to do something.

I planted an idea through Birgit and her friends. At my pasture there still was good grazing. And the weather seemed to be warm for some more weeks; at least that was what our local weather guru told us. So why don't bring some cattle back to the pasture and save a few weeks hay at the homestead?

It took only a day to get the group's husbands to find the idea excellent. They came to me and asked what I would charge and thought that they got a good bargain. They decided on the spot and the cattle were going to be moved two days later.

I had also said to the women that they should suggest that they got a vacation. That was unheard of in farming. But they should take care of the cattle themselves and have some time off at the same time and that was acceptable for their husbands. This time a year was a bit slow in farming anyway.

We set off, four women and the cattle. It took all day to get to the pasture and there was a lot of work to open it up again. But we all were happy and the work went easy.

The next morning after lunch we had some time off. I suggested a swim in the pond. The weather was nice and warm and so was the water. Of course we all were in the nude, only women present.

I studied the women I was supposed to give a new sex life over the coming weeks. They were all in their early forties, all had children in their late teens or even older. They were in good shape. Farm work is good for the body. They differed in size from small to tall. Nobody was fat but had nice mature bodies. Inga for instance was tall with a marvelous ass, big, meaty and well muscled. It moved on its own in a very interesting way when she walked. She also had good-sized breasts and that made her waist look slim.

Birgit had a nice hourglass figure with nice breasts. She had a pitch-dark very rich pussy bush that would be nice to entangle fingers into I thought. What was I thinking, I asked myself?

Lisa was blond like me and of medium height. She was slim but with real big breasts. Her pussy hair was thin and made her pussy slit easily visible.

We must look very good to an onlooker, I thought and my pussy twitched. I really was going to like this.

I described what I had in mind just like I had done with Birgit when we walked a few days earlier. They all agreed but looked shocked to some of my suggestions.

"You will be a little ruffled in your minds but your bodies will come to no harm," I told them. "In fact your bodies will love what will come if only your minds permit it. I want to know now if there are things that someone of you can't go through with. It won't hurt the group but I have to know for the planning."

They looked uncertain, looked at each other. Then I saw the fire lit in their pussies and they all agreed that they wanted to have it all.

We went back to the pasture to take care of the cattle. They wanted to dress at the pond but I told them that as long the weather was warm enough we should be naked. More fun that way, I assured them, and a good over all tan certainly would appeal to their men.

I made them experience the pleasures of just wearing the rough textured apron with nothing underneath when milking.

I went to make dinner. They came back from the milking a bit flushed and exited. Being nude outside the bedroom was new to them. They giggled when they saw me prepare the food in the nude.

We had a good time at dinner. The dishes were quickly done and they started to look at me. When should it start?

I was saved by the arrival of a man. Well, a young man to be more correct. The women got scared and tried to find something to cover their bodies with.

They got annoyed when I laughed loudly and even more when I rose and greeted the man. I invited him in for dinner and asked two of the women to go and get some food. That gave them something to do and they got less tense.

In fact, I had invited the young man. I had ridden my bicycle to the next village and asked if he could join us. He was a youngster when I trained him some years ago and I knew his capabilities. When I told him that there were hungry mature pussies to conquer he agreed immediately. But he could stay only a couple of days, which was just fine.

I introduced him as Bertil to the women and what his task would be. I was curious to see if anyone would chicken out now when it got serious. But nobody did. They were horny indeed.

"Now, we should start, don't you think," I began. "Bertil will you please undress. And who wants to suck him up?"

They were still shocked and I asked Birgit if she would start. She agreed but did a poor job but Bertil didn't need much to arouse him. But she sure loved it.

When he was erect I asked them all to taste him and show me how they gave head. They were all rather poor and inexperienced I would say.

I showed them my tricks. How to deep throat, how to use the tongue and the hands, how to fondle the balls and everything. They could see for themselves that it aroused Bertil.

They took turns again and slowly improved their skill. When Bertil showed signs that he needed to come I asked Inga to finish him off, which she happily accepted. The others cheered when he came in her mouth. We had a discussion about accepting come in the mouth and about swallowing.

"If you haven't let your man come in your mouth you have to try it at least once and also to swallow," I told them. "It's quite different from what you think, I can assure you."

That night's class ended with me handing out packages of condoms to the women. Bertil had got them for me in good supply.

I asked Birgit if she wanted to accommodate Bertil that night. They all had a hut, small as it was, on their own for reasons to come. She looked hesitantly at me but then a spark lit in her eye when she suddenly understood the real meaning of "accommodate" and quickly accepted.

In the morning I called them out with my horn, which also was the signal for the cattle to come to be milked. Birgit was all happy face but she had some problems to walk. I knew what Bertil was capable of and knew that Birgit had to be sore.

Birgit came close to me.

"Thank you," she said. "But you could have warned me. I nearly got no sleep. But it was marvelous."

For two days we had classes, before lunch and in the evening. It started with the women taking turns sucking him up. They got rather good at it in the end. Then I went through all I know about making love and we had exercises. Bertil had a special gift, which was the reason why I had asked him to come; he had a tremendous staying power. He could be erect for a very long time. His time for recovering was more normal a man of his age and his cock was about average. That he could stay erect was a gift for a teacher. I started most of the lessons by demonstrating how to fuck in different ways and its variations. Then they all had to try for themselves. He could fuck them all to an orgasm if he calmed down in between each woman. Bertil saved his own orgasm for the last woman in line. I made sure that they changed places.

Libertine
Libertine
656 Followers