Mountain Retreat Ch. 04

Story Info
Ben's gift to Ayanna.
2.9k words
4.4
44.4k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half cringing away from Ben and hiding behind Matt, I demanded, "So what was the reason for hanging me here like a fucking piñata then?!"

Ben's eyes flashed with anger again, and his tone carried an icy frost with it. "I know you just weren't raising your voice to me."

I raised my head defiantly and stared him down.

"I'm sure she didn't mean anything by that, Ben. She just has some adrenaline from her near death experience, that's all." Matt said, covering while moving in between Ben and me.

Ben's sharp gaze whipped from me to Matt. "Why are you always sticking up for her? She tried to kill you too. She deserves to be punished."

I took a deep breath ignoring the pain in my throat, preparing to fire an answer back. But Matt stepped forward and said loudly before I could speak. "Yes, we all agree she is a very bad girl. But instead of trying to kill her, we punish her like the bad little girl she is. And bad girls get a harsh paddling."

Toby perked up at the likelihood of my punishment. "Hey, that sounds good, I've been waiting to make that ass of hers really red. I know we can make it show through that skin tone of hers. I say we do it."

"Sure, but-..." Ben started.

"I'm with Matt and Toby. Her pert ass needs to be heated up a little again. And as I got her the first time, Toby deserves next crack. Or should I say smack?"

They all laughed but Ben stood silently. I was quiet myself, teeth grinding in anger. 'Like I'm not even here. I am not a toy!'

"Am I the only one here who wants payback?!" Ben demanded.

"You better calm yourself down, Ben. You're starting to sound like Roy. I am in charge and I say we've already punished her with the rope. Now we get back to why we are all really here: to get laid. Well and often. Now, what was this gift you promised to our pussy?"

Sulking, Ben pulled out the package. It glinted in the light for a moment, before he lowered it to open. When he pulled it out, I had no clue as to what it was. There was a silver-looking chain with two gray things on the ends with black rubber on them. Ben smirked when he saw my confused reaction. "These are nipple clamps, darlin'. And they will be your best-friend and worst nightmare."

'They couldn't be serious! What the hell?!' I started to creep behind Matt again. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back out from behind him.

"Now where are you going? Ben went and bought them with you in mind. The least you can do is wear them."

"I'd rather not, thanks."

Matt's smile was predatory. "Cute, we weren't asking. Come here." Matt pushed me toward Ben. I stumbled a bit from the momentum. I stood there, head high while Ben toyed with the clamps. Opening and letting them snap shut. "It will hurt for only a moment. This won't hurt me at all."

I sucked air past my teeth as the clamps squished across the tips. Pain shot from my nipples straight to my clit.

"You like that? Does it feel all tingly?"

"No. It hurts. I would really like you to take them off."

"But they look so good. I think we'll leave them on for awhile."

"Shake 'em." Matt demanded.

"What?"

"I want you to shake your tits. I want to see those babies move."

'Why me?' I demanded myself, frustrated to the point of tears. Slowly I swung my shoulders side to side. The little chain between the clamps tinkled.

"Faster. Yeah. Who wants to go first?"

"I do." Ben said as Matt opened his mouth. Ben shook his head. "My turn." Quickly he lay down on his back. "Can you help her down, boys?"

They forced me down to my knees over Ben's naked hips. His cock was at full attention. I put my hand down to steady myself coming into contact with Ben's chest. His heart was beating rapidly, exposing his excitement, just not as blatantly as his erection.

"Ease him inside, girl. Ah, ah. No hands. Nice."

Ben held my pussy lips open so he could watch as I sank down on the bulbous head of his weeping dick. I tried to relax so I could slide down slowly. "Too slow." Toby growled. And pushed down on my shoulders fully sheathing Ben. I cried out loudly. He stood behind me between Ben's legs and pulled my head back and hissed in my ear, "Ride him."

I started a slow circular motion, but Ben took over, gripping my hips. Bouncing me over his manhood. My breasts swayed to his tempo.

"Cup your tits, I know you can lick your nipples. Show them." Matt encouraged. Doing as I was told licking first one nipple then the other, I watched Ben stare at my tongue as he moved my hips in a quick rhythm. After I licked each nipple the cool air in the room chilled the already hard bud making it ache all the more.

"Enough of that." Toby said gently before wrapping his hand around the chain and yanking the clamps off. The sudden rush of blood and the return of sensation made me stop in a shock filled pain. I couldn't breathe for long moments.

"What's wrong? Get moving." Ben demanded. "Toby, can you give her some motivation?"

"Sure thing." Rapid spanks startled me back into motion. "Just like the Kentucky derby. Gotta whip that ass to get it going." Toby lifted my right cheek up and then smacked it.

Ben groaned. "Ah yeah, wiggle bitch. Move on my cock." Ben closed his eyes and threw his head back. "Hit her again, Toby!"

A palm cracked down on my left cheek. Then the right, alternating. Causing me to jump slightly which made Ben's cock slide deeper inside me. I cried out as he rubbed my cervix.

"Stop this!" I gasped.

"I think she wants a cock in her throat boys. Can someone oblige her?"

"I think I can help." Toby said, giving my ass one final whack. Grabbing my braids, he pulled my head up. He smacked my cheeks with his cock and I bared my teeth threateningly. "Do we have to go through this each time? Didn't you learn anything dangling from a rope? You do not want to even think about biting me. Open up."

I'd barely parted my teeth when he shoved his cock past my lips. Holding my head, he thrust to the back of my throat. "Come on now, be a good girl." Toby petted my head as I gagged around him.

Torc snapped to attention from rubbing his crotch and snapped his fingers. "I can't believe I didn't think of this before! Let's record this! We should get a video camera and record this!"

"Do you really want proof that we took her?"

"With photo shop and all that computer stuff, we can blur our faces. Think about it, it's hot."

"I would love to see her covered in cum, again and again."

"You can see that now."

"True, but imagine coating her and watching it happen at the same time." Torc stroked himself harder.

Ben's back arched and he forced my hips down as he came groaning. "I say we do it." He gasped. "That sounds very pleasurable."

"It doesn't take much to change your mind."

"A powerful orgasm can change anyone's mind." He replied panting.

"So very true. I'll get a camera tomorrow." Torc nudged Ben's foot. "Move your ass. I want my piece now."

Ben moaned and slid out from under me.

"Get up and follow me. Now." Torc sauntered over to the couch. I walked a little slower, stiff, from a sound fucking with Ben's cum sliding down my legs. "Lean over it." He pointed to the back of the couch. Carefully I bent over the back, at a ninety- degree angle.

Torc took my hips and lifted them so that my feet were off the floor. Then he pushed my head down towards the cushion. "Much better." Pulling down his shorts, he guided his cock straight into my battered pussy.

I rose up with a scream as Torc stuffed his entire length inside.

Torc moaned, "Shit, yes! Ah!" He used short thrusts in rapid succession to chase his orgasm. Matt took his place and used the copious cum sliding out of my pussy to coat his member. He scooped it up with his fingers and smeared it over my anus. Fisting his shaft he popped the head inside the muscular ring. I screamed into the couch cushion. Pushing long and roughly, he seated himself completely.

Watching everyone use me, and sinking deep into my spasming ass had Matt thrusting hard toward his own orgasm. Before too much time had passed, he ground his hips into mine. Then he howled, "Yes, oh uhn, yeah!"

"Damn. Now I know the black hole is aptly named for it lets no object escape. Felt like she was gonna snap it in half, it was so tight. She fucking drained me. I can't move."

"I hear ya'." Ben muttered, still incapacitated on the floor. "My legs don't work"

Torc's snored from the recliner.

"Get off the girl, Matt. Suffocate her and no more ass to play with. Let's get her to the bedroom."

Matt grumbled and clumsily moved away from me, gently pulling his cock back, out of my ass. "I can't move anymore. That was it. Sleep now." Then he was out.

Toby snorted disgusted. "Figures. Come on." He half carried, half dragged me to the bedroom. I little cared as he tossed me on the bed. I watched him close the door.

Then I closed my eyes exhausted.

Suddenly the front door burst open. Bright lights and loud shouting startled everyone.

The boys, surprised, got to their feet only to be slammed against walls cuffs slapping into place. A plain- clothes detective wrapped a blanket around my shoulders. "Are you all right, Miss?"

I stared at him dumbly. "Who are you?"

"The police. Detective Dante Barker, at your service. Let's get you out of here. Come on." He helped me to my feet and together we left the cabin. Other officers led the boys out of the cabin after us and put them in the back of the police van and locked them to the benches.

The police car door shut while I watched. I smiled at the fearful frowns the boys wore. Soon they would find out what it was like to be bent over and taken. Detective Dante brought hot coffee to me where I sat as the paramedic checked me over. A look between the two the detective nodded, and the medic left us.

"So how do you feel, Ayanna? You've been through quite an ordeal."

"Yes. I just want to go home." I said huddling further into my blanket.

"In time. I just want to make sure we get a statement including everything that happened."

"I will tell you everything. I just need to take a shower. I feel disgusting."

"I don't think she'll like it. The water is cold." Dante's voice sounded like it was coming from down a long corridor.

"Why are you talking as if I am not here?"

"She'll like what we tell her to like."

"Detective?" He was starting to worry me.

Icy water splashed over me freezing and I was shocked awake. If I weren't so cold I would have screamed in anger. I glared at my tormentors while they laughed and stared while I shivered.

"Go ahead, start washing. Give us a show." Matt tossed a washcloth to me.

"You look a bit cold. That water is just right, isn't it?"

"No."

A sharp stinging pain across my ass. "Come again?"

"I meant, no. The water is just fine." My words were stuttered due to my chattering teeth. It was so cold that I had to force myself to focus on lathering the cloth before rubbing it over me. Their eyes followed my movements like dogs watching a stick.

"Look, her nipples are harder than when she had the nipple clamps on."

"Yeah, play with them."

I cupped my breasts and rolled my nipples between my fingers. It felt like I was always doing this, and I was beyond sick of it. So I abandoned my breasts and briskly finished coating myself with suds and washing them off so I could get out of there.

"Hey, hey, what's the rush? Take more time cleaning that pretty pussy and then bend over and prod your puckered hole."

"Get it all soapy. That's right."

I circled my belly again and down over my mound.

"Turn so we can see you better."

I rotated for their pleasure. I knew what the day held, so I thought, 'Fuck it'. I started to rub my clit.

Considering all the sex, my clit had been woefully neglected. It plumped almost immediately with blood, ready for action. I closed my eyes and pretended I was alone, and took myself away from there and the freezing water. I pretended I was in a tropical paradise, under a warm waterfall, enjoying myself. Soon, moans of excitement became panting and mewl of nearness. I moved my fingers faster, delving into my slit now getting closer to my peak. I pinched my left nipple hard and tugged it in time with my motions.

Suddenly my orgasm washed over me and I gasped and cried out wordlessly. I was still convulsing when the boys yanked me from the shower and roughly dried me off.

"Matt, go make breakfast. I'm starving." Torc ordered.

"But-" Matt whined, pointing to me.

"Now." Torc barked. "We have something else planned for her.

"You are to clean this place, it's a mess."

I bit my tongue, knowing the only reason the place was trashed was because of them.

"You are allowed to wear this." Toby tossed me a black and white scrap of material.

Excited that I was finally able to wear something, I opened the balled up cloth. "Are you serious?!" I demanded. "You want me to wear this?!"

"It's better than wearing nothing, isn't it?"

"It's next to nothing! What is it, some kind of maid's uniform?"

"I think its fitting." Ben smirked and handed me a feather duster. "Now put it on."

I sighed, angry that again I had no choice. "When I get out of this and get back to civilization, I'm sending the cops after you."

Ben laughed. "Honey, I am the law. There is no proof that your claims are true."

"Please, you've left enough DNA evidence inside me to make a small army. They won't have to try too hard to collect it."

"What makes you think we're letting you go, first of all?"

"You can't keep me here. People will come looking for me."

"Who? There is no significant other in your life. You severed ties with your friends' years ago. Over what? Little disagreements that add up to nothing. Your work will call for a few weeks tops, but after a few days, they will fire you. Your family? They might be a problem. But people go missing all the time. I don't think you fully grasp your situation."

Ben stood and tapped under my chin. "You are ours."

I turned away from him. "Hardly." Ben bared his teeth and grabbed my chin roughly. "Still trying to be tough, are you? We've taken your freedom, spanked you, and fucked you. And yet you still think you're in control here? What have you been smokin'?"

"Besides our dicks?" Toby laughed.

Ben chuckled, "Yeah, besides them?"

I looked at them both in disgust. "I hope the other inmates pound you in the ass every night when you go to prison. See how you like it."

"Till then darlin', I guess we'll be doin' the poundin'. Now put that on."

Pulling the tiny outfit over my head, I grumbled at my situation. My neck still hurt, and I didn't know how the hell to get out of this. The scrap of material was a little tight, but it wouldn't tear when I moved around. The square neckline showcased my breasts by squeezing them up and together. A sewn on white apron was draped over the ridiculously short puffy black skirt. Ben flipped up the back of the skirt. Not that there was much to flip up as it hardly covered my ass to begin with.

"Nice." He swatted my ass again. My sore behind was not happy and I gritted my teeth to hold onto my response. If I told him to stop, I'd end up with all of them smacking my ass.

So I swallowed the scathing retort and took the duster from Toby.

"We want you to dust all the surfaces and straighten up the living room. Then you can wash the dishes and scrub the floor."

"If one of us comes up behind you, just keep doing whatever it is."

I knew what that meant. You'd think they'd be bored with me by now. I wondered if this would be how it would be. Non- stop fucking, with a sprinkling of humiliation.

"Go on. Get started..."