Mountain Retreat Ch. 1

Story Info
Master & kate embark on a journey.
2k words
4.3
17.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was reaching down to pull her silk, sheer stocking up over her creamy thigh. Kate's mind drifted lazily back to her last conversation with her Master.

"Be ready to go when I come back from work." he directed her with a smile. "I have a full weekend ahead planned for us."

Kate knew it would be futile to ask what the plans were, so she smiled in return, anticipating with a shiver the excitement that was sure to come. All she knew was that He would be presenting her with the symbol of their devotion to one another, a collar.

It had taken Kate many years to come to the conclusion that she was a submissive at heart. She always knew, deep inside, but the feelings hadn't had a name or an explanation until now. She was well aware that this would not be an easy road to travel, but she knew it was right. Her heart, mind, body, and very soul were about to be symbolically joined with those of her Master, and just that knowledge filled her in a way nothing else ever could.

She quickly finished dressing in a light pink, cotton thong, covered by a loose, flowing silk sundress. She pulled her waist length auburn hair into a clip at the back of her head. Kate applied just a touch of lipstick and a light coat of mascara, admiring her appearance in the mirror and hoping her Master would be pleased.

The transformed young woman slipped on a pair of sandals and quickly picked up the house before she heard His car in the driveway. Her heart leaped at the sound as she rushed to the door to greet Him. He drew her into His embrace and kissed her lightly on her forehead asking, "How is My little one?"

"Wonderful, Sir!" she said with a big grin. "i can't wait for our weekend to start."

They collected their bags and put them in the trunk of the car. Once Kate was buckled in securely, he pulled a black satin blindfold from the glove compartment and leaned her seat back. Master gently placed the cool material over her eyes and tied it on the side so the knot wouldn't be uncomfortable. He brushed her cheek with the back of his fingers and told her, "Relax and enjoy the sensations, as we have a long drive ahead of us." She sighed softly and sank into the plush seat.

About fifteen minutes into their journey, as Kate began to doze, she became aware of his touch on her thigh. Light as a butterfly, she felt his fingers tickle up and down from her knee to her hip in lazy circles. He smiled as he watched her transition from her slumber to the awareness of his attention. His fingers reached upward and brushed the side of her breast, and her breath caught in her throat. Master caressed her face and instructed, "Unbutton the front of your dress, love."

Kate frowned slightly as the thought of passing motorists being able to see her crossed her mind, but she obeyed and began slowly releasing the buttons. When she finished the task, she pulled the soft fabric tighter around her naked flesh and crossed her arms hoping he would allow her some modesty. "Just let it fall open." he told her. As the turmoil inside her began to build, he continued, "You know I would never let any harm come to you, love. Relax and feel safe knowing I am here and I want you to do this for Me."

She took a deep breath and focused on the one thing that could give her the freedom to behave so immodestly, pleasing her Master. She dropped her hands and let the silk fall to her sides. Kate felt such pride as she heard the sharp intake of breath from him as he glanced over at her trembling flesh. She was flooded with emotion at his simple statement, "That's My good girl."

He knew how difficult this was for her. So many of the simple acts that were easy for most filled her with apprehension and self-doubt. He wanted more than anything to help her blossom into a confident sub who could trust him without reservation, but he knew that this could only be accomplished over time in small steps.

His hands wandered over the curves of her small but full breasts. He circled each one with his finger tips, avoiding her hardening, deep pink nipples with each stroke. Her breathing quickened and she began to strain against the seatbelt, trying to rise to meet his touch, but to no avail. As she arched her back in one last attempt to force contact between his hand and her aching nipples, he pulled his touch lower, trailing down her tummy. Kate let out a sigh of frustration and heard him chuckle. She smiled and again tried to relax.

Master began to tug the hem of her dress upward, and though she enjoyed the way the fabric caressed her legs, she jumped and began to protest as it revealed her cotton panties. Again, he whispered, "It's okay, little one." and she acquiesced to his desire. He ran his hand up the inside of one firm thigh and down the other in maddeningly slow and gentle motions. Kate moaned softly as her lust grew. He watched in mild amusement as she started to squirm in her seat. Master let his ministrations move closer and closer to her panties and started to run a finger around and under the sides of the soft cotton, making her wriggle around even more.

Although Kate was secure not knowing the passing vans and trucks were very much enjoying the show, Master enjoyed watching their surprised faces as they passed. Pulling into the passing lane, he turned on the tape player to drown out any noise the trucks might make which would increase Kate's trepidation. A favorite Springsteen song of hers came pouring out of the speakers as he pulled alongside an 18 wheeler, giving the driver full view of what was about to take place.

"Take off your panties and give them to Me." he commanded. Lost in the song and his strong voice, she removed them slowly, teasing both Master and the truck driver in the process. She brought her legs up over the dash and pulled herself free, handing the moist panties to Master. When she began to lower them again, he placed his hand on her silken clad thigh and simply said, "No, leave them up there. you are so beautiful in that position."

Kate's felt a jolt and a flush begin in her stomach, slowly spreading through her whole body, and she blushed deeply. "Thank You, Sir." she said softly. She reveled in the ease with which his words could take hold of her and turn her inside out.

He sped ahead of the truck, not wanting to be the cause of a collision, and pulled off of the next exit. As they rambled along the country road, Master stroked the pink, smooth lips of her pussy. Starting with slow movements, almost too light to be felt, he worked his way in, finally tracing her slit. He gradually increased the pressure until he was making small circles over her clit through her puffy lips. She again was squirming, moving with the rhythm he set for her. Kate raised her hips as much as the restraint would allow, but each time she did, he backed off and started again with his teasing, light touches. She was moaning with pleasure and frustration when he stopped and pulled his hand away.

"Ooooooh!" she cried in protest. Master just laughed, leaving her to wonder if he would begin again or just let her quiver in anticipation for the rest of the journey. After what seemed an eternity to her, but was really only a minute or two, he spoke. "little one, I know this will be very difficult for you, but remember, I love you, and this would please Me greatly." She immediately felt nervous and shy. What would he ask of her? How far would he push her? Her heart pounded as she listened for further instructions. "I've always wanted to see how you pleasure yourself. Show Me, love."

Her mind reeled as she struggled between wanting to do this for him and feeling terribly embarassed and ashamed. She knew there was no reason to feel this way with him, but her rather strict upbringing had taught her that this was never even talked about, let alone done in front of another person. Realizing that to question him wouldn't change the fact that she would comply, Kate brought her trembling hands to her breasts and began to gently caress them.

"Aaaaah, that My girl!" he encouraged her. Finally, she could give her aching nipples the attention they so desired, and she softly pinched and pulled and twisted them with her thumbs and forefingers until they stood out, stiff and deep red. Her right hand reached lower, dragging along her tummy to the soft flesh of her outer lips. Kate continued where her Master left off, gently rubbing in circles. She moaned again, pulling harder on her nipple with her left hand. Parting her lips with her right, she slipped her index finger into her wettness and brought it to her mouth to taste her juices. She sucked it clean, much to Master's surprise, then dipped in again and held out her hand, offering the same to him. He laughed, "you never cease to amaze Me!"

He took her finger and kissed and licked at it, savoring the musky scent and the sweetness. He was very happy she could share this intimate moment with him, and marveled at how far she had come to be able to do this for him.

Kate continued, adding a second finger, her moans growing higher in pitch. She brought her left hand down to her clit and pressed against it firmly, enjoying the excitement it brought as well as the warm, soft wetness she felt beneath her touch. Her hips moved with the rhythm of her thrusts into the hot wet depths of her pussy, making a soft slurping noise. She began tossing her head from side to side as her breaths came in ragged gasps. Kate stuttered, "P-please, S-sir...will You allow me to cum?" Master replied, in a firm tone, "Yes, My love... cum for Me. Cum for your Master, NOW!"

Her hands moved without thought or control, and she thrashed about releasing high pitched vocalizations. Her legs stiffened, and she let out a long series of loud cries as her orgasm came crashing down on top of her like waves. She rode the passion as it flowed through her until it slowed and she slumped back into the seat breathing heavily.

Master gave her a few moments to compose herself, then, as her breathing returned to normal, he asked, "Was that good, love? Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, Sir." she sighed, smiling.

She couldn't see the obvious pride in his eyes as he smiled back at her, but she felt it when he said, "I'm very proud of you, little one!"

All she could think over and over in her mind, and consequently, all she said was, "Thank You, Sir. i love You."

"And I love you, baby. We're almost there. Would you like to remove the blindfold now?"

Kate replied, "Yes, Sir." and pulled back the satin as he untied the knot for her.

Before her was the most beautiful log home, nestled in some conifers on the top of a mountain. She could see in the distance below a small lake and a large expanse of lawn just being covered by autumn leaves.

"Oh! It's beautiful, Sir!" she murmured, taking in the colors which had not yet begun to appear in the valley where she lived.

"I'm glad you like it. It's ours for the whole weekend." Master explained.

He stopped the car and came around to the passenger side to help her out. She threw her arms around his neck and whispered, "Thank You, Sir!"

Master smiled as he gazed into his sub's eyes and said, "This is only the beginning!"

To Be Continued...