Mountain Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny moved his free hand up along her hips and waist. It felt so good to touch her again. She was warmth and femininity and attraction and enthusiasm. His thick hand settled on the fullness of her breast, his thumb and index finger pinching her nipple gently.

A tingle of electricity shot though Sarah's body. She let out a sound and kissed him harder. His hand retraced its path and slid easily between her legs, moving a thigh aside with purpose. His hand cupped the mound of her flesh, while his middle finger dipped inside her. She was wet. He smiled at the familiar sensation; Sarah never needed much time to make herself ready for him.

She responded to his hand with a hungry moan and quickly set about her own exploration. She pushed her hand between his legs and wrapped her delicate fingers around his impressive manhood. Now it was Danny's turn to moan.

"It's been a long time, baby," he said.

"It has indeed," she replied and kissed him again. "Not anymore."

She aligned herself with him, and pulled on his hip. He moved his pelvis forward and felt her lips give way as her body engulfed him. He slid inside her easily. She felt the fullness of him pushing her flesh aside with a dull ache. It had been a long time. He felt the heat of her surround his member like fire.

"Oh god, baby. I missed you," Danny whispered into her.

"I missed you."

He withdrew his hips slowly, very slowly, and then sank himself back into her even further. They both moaned again. It was so easy. It felt so good.

The closeness was intoxicating. Sarah realized she was panting. Her hands and feet tingled.

She wrapped her legs around him. Danny breathed in the heat and scent of her body.

They began to move faster. Sarah tilted her hips up to welcome him further. He pressed into her, their pubic bones mashing against one another. Sarah gasped. She could almost feel him high up in her abdomen, as if his member was tapping on her heart. Wave after wave of pleasure ran through their bodies. Their pace quickened still.

Usually able to last, Danny felt the telltale shift in his body. Their four months apart had temporarily stripped him of any self-control. He was going to come.

He looked at her. She smiled at him. Her tangled hair framed her face as it rocked. Beads of perspiration shone on her skin. Their eyes met. Her dilated pupils were like endless pools of mystery. Her stare was both piercing and other-worldly. Lost in their own selfish pleasure, they were still connected.

"Baby..." he said to her, intoning his peaking state. She understood.

"Yes, Danny. Yes..." she replied between breaths.

They both knew this was going to be a very long, very good day. They were going to lose count of how many times they came. They were going to gorge themselves on each other's flesh. They were going to talk and eat and nap and eat more and tell stories and reconnect. They were going to fall asleep together, shower together and make love together again and again until they lost track of time and today became tomorrow.

"Come inside me, baby."

Her words sent hot fire through Danny's loins. She was his lover. His. And he was hers. Independent, competent, self-sufficient entities in the rest of their lives, they took despotic possession of each other's body with benevolent force when they made love. He could lose himself inside her. And she gave herself to him completely. He could move her how he wanted. He could pleasure her. She could pleasure him. The sacrifice of their physical selves came to them steadily over the course of their relationship, built upon an implicit trust that transcended physicality. They would never do the other harm. Ever. And thus, in such moments, Daniel Stockton and Sarah Marcus could lose complete control.

He grabbed hold of her sides and began thrusting into her with new purpose. Sarah's breath caught. Her body shuddered with each rhythmic impact. Suddenly he was no longer a conscious, civilized being to her. He was a raw, savage animal. Organic, sweaty, strong and single-minded. His sharp movements seemed to connect him with generations of men and millennia of beasts, all designed and determined to survive, to pass on their seed to the next generation. And her body was overwhelmed by this natural, bestial force.

She no longer had any choice in the matter. And that suited her just fine. Her body opened to him. She welcomed the anticipated flood of him. And she felt her body begin to orgasm. Contractions began; their hot, pulsations emanated through her pelvis.

At the same time, Danny's eyes widened. They again connected with hers. All was warmth and womanhood around him. She was girlfriend, mother, wife, lover. She expanded in all directions as her rocking, undulating flesh urged him to give in to her.

He pushed himself all the way inside her as his loins tensed, relaxed, and then began their own rhythmic contractions. Each mechanical repetition sent his fluid deep inside her body. Again and again and again. And for both of them, this moment seemed infinite. Had they the wits to consider it, they would have been sure that all the clocks around the world paused in wonder.

He pressed his hips into her one final time, and then relaxed his body on top of hers. They lay together panting, sweating and making small noises to each other. Sarah absently stroked his back and shoulders. Danny was home.

He lifted himself up onto his elbows. A drop of sweat fell from his brow and landed on her chest.

"Hi, baby," he said.

"Hi," Sarah said through a wide smile.

"It's good to see you."

She laughed, "Yeah. I missed you."

"Me too," he replied. "I'm hungry."

"Well, how about some breakfast? I can make us some eggs and bacon, or pancakes, or what about—."

"Actually, baby, I had something else in mind."

"What?"

Danny gave a quick glance downward. They both laughed and sighed. Then they started laughing again as he tickled her ribs mercilessly with his thick fingers.

And all over the mountain, a thousand oblivious squirrels went about the routine business of stuffing their faces.

THE END

12