Mouse Bk. 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,568 Followers

"I don't want to feel guilty," he elaborated, shattering the mood.

She sighed, realizing her fun would have to wait while she worked on his head. She eased away from him a bit, reluctantly letting her hand pull away from his beckoning crotch. She took his hand in hers instead.

"Okay, look. Do you ever think about having sex with Mom?"

"What? No, ugh. Well... I did a bit when I was younger, when she was younger. Not very much. I was just a crazed teenager then. I think every guy does it. I think I thought about sex with every woman I ever met. But it's hard to even imagine sex with her now. Ugh."

"See, the thought's repulsive."

"Maybe, yeah, okay. But she's kind of... old."

"What about Melanie? You fantasized about me, what about Melanie? She's your sister, too, and she's definitely on the hot side, if you like a woman that's busty and curvy and tells you what to do all the time."

He thought about it for a moment, completely ignoring the insult to Melanie, but not too long.

"Not much," he answered. "Maybe some. She's got a great rack..."

He glanced sidelong at Mouse, to see if this offended her, or made her jealous. She didn't react visibly, so he went on.

"Not often, though. It just doesn't seem.. it doesn't feel right. She's almost more like a brother than a sister, I think. Or another mother. There's just no spark like I have with you."

"How about Jenn? She's young and hot, too. And she's only a niece."

"Jenn? She's just a kid," Michael interrupted dismissively.

"She's almost twenty one. That's an adult," Mouse countered. "And I know she's not a virgin. We girls talk."

"No," he said quickly, before he heard more than he wanted to. "She's really cute, and I like looking at her, but she's my niece. And she's Melanie's kid. It would hurt Mel, too."

"See? You're not so abnormal, and you're not some incest crazed teenage boy. Anymore. You want me, your 'sweet' little sister, but not your entire family. Just me, because I'm a hot little tease, I'll admit, and I make you crazy and I make you feel like you're going to explode. And sometimes I do make you explode. In a lot of different ways. And in just a little while, I'm going to set you off like a nuclear warhead," she concluded, grinning devilishly at him.

A wry smile crept onto his face. He silently admitted defeat by pulling their hands, and Mouse, towards him. She obediently and eagerly slid back into her place beside him, her hands quickly finding his thigh again. He didn't seem entirely comfortable, but his funk was fading.

"Just one more thing."

"Yes. Yes. What?" she snapped in melodramatically comic irritation.

"What about you and Dad?"

"Me and Dad?" Her reply was tinted with just a hint of surprise. He'd caught her off guard.

"You and Dad. Have you ever thought about fucking your father?"

Mouse was very quiet for an uncomfortable while, wrestling with her answer, as if she wondered herself what the real answer was, or perhaps what Michael could handle.

"Yes, and no," she started lamely. "I mean, I've had some really wicked, delicious fantasies with him."

She looked at Michael again, a bit ashamed. Then she grinned, ad-libbing to change the tone of the conversation.

"Sometimes with him and you. The idea of handling two giants like you two is really thrilling, and the incest hitch makes it so sweet."

He didn't take the bait. She paused, collecting her thoughts again, and he waited for her to continue, to give him a more serious answer.

"But no, I wouldn't let him, I wouldn't try. Deep down I don't really want to, no."

"Before you said you wouldn't ever try with me."

"That's different. I held myself back with you, but I flirted and teased anyway, and I wanted it more than anything. I just didn't have the courage. I was always hoping that you or I would snap -- and you did, by the way -- but it was something I really wanted, even though I drew a line and kept, or tried to keep, from crossing it.

"With Dad, well, it's just too evil, even for me. A father is supposed to be something else, something more, and that's not a bond I want to screw with. I like things there the way they are. I like the fantasy, very occasionally, but that's all it is," she finished adamantly.

"Anyway," she added, "Dad is such a dork, it's hard to get excited about that. Seducing him would be a thrill, but I doubt the sex would be very good."

They both laughed a bit, but just a bit. She was already sliding her face down his chest, and soon it was rubbing slowly and seductively against his expanding pants. A muffled "Hurry home, big brother, drive faster" reached his ears, and he readily pressed the pedal further down.

<8 Dessert

Once in the house, they stood just inches apart in front of his recliner. She was so tiny beside him, her face level with his chest, her chin tipped up so she could look at him. He was a bear, tall and bulky, she a minx, diminutive, petite. The contrast was strikingly erotic. They kept their hands at their sides, prolonging the theme of the evening, the "look but don't touch" rule. Mouse bit her lip seductively, while Michael glowered at her in a disapproving big brother kind of stare.

Mouse looked down at his belt. She began to undo his pants, being careful not to touch his skin.

"Remember the rules," she scolded. "You can't touch yourself. You can sit and watch, and you can say anything you like, but you have to stay in the recliner, and you can't touch yourself. Or me."

His pants dropped to the ground at the last word. He stepped out of them, then started removing his shirt. She reached up on tiptoes to plant a quick kiss on his lips before backing away.

He sat down, watching the small show she put on by undressing. It wasn't some phony half-erotic strip tease act, he recognized happily. Somehow she had made it more erotic to simply undress, casting a cursory glance his way as she untied the necktie. Her eyes glazed over as she stared shyly into space while she unbuttoned her shirt, his dress shirt, then let it fall to the ground, revealing the marvelously naughty red bustier. She pushed her ass out and toward him as she wriggled the skirt down. Once mostly nude, she sat on the couch, partially spreading her legs. She incidentally flashed her pussy briefly as she worked off the boots.

"Can't you leave the boots on?" he interrupted.

In answer she just smiled, while reaching under the coffee table to pull out a pair of red very high heels she'd stashed there earlier. She kept her eyes on his as she stepped into them, then stood up, letting him drink her in.

And there she was. Mouse. His sexy little sister. Her red bustier stopped just below her erect nipples, so the tips poked out above the red satin like small, angry volcanoes. The bottom of the bustier ended at her belly button, where her panty-less bottom left her charming ass and enticing pussy in full view. The white panty hose were still there, held up by garters, while the high heels naturally pushed her ass up and out invitingly.

She let him admire her a while, standing first full front, then turning a bit to the side, posturing to show him the curve of her ass and the silhouette of one agonizingly beautiful breast. She finished the pre-show with her backside to him. Keeping her legs locked straight, she bent over to pick up her discarded clothing, certainly knowing that the sight of her opening holes would drive him wild. Holding that pose, she picked up the skirt and then each boot in turn, tossing them aside.

She picked up his shirt last, but kept it. She stood up to grin at him over her shoulder as she pushed her arms into the sleeves. She didn't pull it all the way on, instead leaving it unbuttoned, hanging erotically off of her deliciously bare shoulders. The implication was plain, however. He was going to fuck her in it, just as she'd said he would.

Finally ready, she eased back down onto the couch, to sit with one leg propped, bent, against the coffee table, the other raised up on the back of the couch. Her pubic hair beckoned to him between her two widely spread legs.

She stared at him a short while, still looking shy and innocent. She looked at her own body next. They both watched intently as her finger traced the rims of her nipples, one at a time, spiraling into the center of first one, then the other. She traced a path across her belly, working towards the sweetly tempting "v" between her thighs before detouring away along her raised leg.

Mouse closed her eyes.

"My brother fucked me last night," she whispered, as her finger began to work it's way back along her leg. Her fingers brushed, then looped and flicked, ever so slowly, through her pubic hairs. "I could have stopped him, but I didn't. I let him fuck me." Her eyes were still closed. Her voice was at times husky, at times a girlish squeak. "I let him fuck me hard," she continued, as one finger found its way inside her.

"He couldn't stop," Michael added in his naturally deep, masculine baritone.

She smiled at the sound of his voice. Michael felt a thrill at the sight of her smile.

"He wouldn't stop," she corrected. "He picked his little sister up and he lowered her onto his beautiful cock." Now her finger was moving in and out. "It was so hard. It felt so good, I could have stopped him, but I didn't, I didn't want to." Mouse put two fingers into herself, then three, while her other hand begin to rhythmically rub the clitoris above her wet, gaping pussy.

"You spread your legs for him," Michael added. "You eagerly spread your legs for your brother."

"I did," she agreed. "I did, I spread my hot cunt for my big brother."

Now her fingers were moving quickly, almost violently. Both hands were diving into her pussy, as her hips bucked gently up and down to help them.

"I was a little whore. I wanted to be his little whore, and I was."

"Did you feel guilty?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, I was bad. I was ashamed. I was nasty and I knew I was nasty and he knew I was nasty but I couldn't stop. I had my brother's cock inside me, deep, deep inside me, and if anyone ever knew I would die, but I wouldn't let him go, I wouldn't let him out, I wanted him deeper and I wanted him to stay there forever." Her last words ended in a combination of a moan and a shriek, with a final, long squeal that continued unbroken after the words trailed off, as she writhed and squirmed in front of him.

Her eyes opened to look at him, no longer shy and innocent, instead filled with sinful heat and passion and abandon. The words stopped, though. She was visibly struggling to say more, but the words wouldn't come out.

He had never, ever been this excited. No one had laid a hand on him, but his cock was twitching and jerking like it had a life of its own, as if his sister was a puppet master, pulling strings to make it dance as she moved with it. He knew what was going to happen, he knew that no matter how hard he tried he couldn't control it.

Michael jerked himself up from the chair with one powerful push of his arms. He was beside his sister in one long stride long before she could react. He could see her struggling to tell him to sit, that he was breaking the rules, but she couldn't find the composure to form the words.

She was lost in a boiling sea of her own fingers and pussy and emotion. She looked up at him as he towered over her, his cock sticking straight out between them. Her eyes darted back and forth, continually changing focus from his cock to his face and back to his cock.

Her mouth formed a sweet, precious, inviting "o".

Michael looked down at her angelic, devilish face, at the passion in her expression, at her small, red, slightly parted lips. He looked at one small bead of sweat that was pooling at her hairline from her wild exertions. She was still trying to form words, to keep up her erotic monologue. "B... b... b... oh b..." was all she could manage as she writhed, arching her back, thrusting her nipples straight at him, straight at his cock, so close above her.

Michael finally lost control. Without a touch, without any contact at all, his cock twitched and grew, hardening further and arching up, a mirror to the way she arched her back at him. A stream of cum burst from it, spraying a thin river of droplets from the top of her bustier to her brow. One small drop fell neatly at the edge of her nipple, still larger drops on her neck and chin, with the largest on the side of her nose.

Her eyes flew wide with the shock of what had happened. Before she could react, or squeal, or smile, his cock jerked again. Another hot stream shot across her, this one falling between her lovely, shallow cleavage, up her neck, and just across her upper lip. Her tongue immediately, instinctively came out to taste it, as his cock jerked gently one more time, releasing another, smaller pool on her tit.

Michael put one knee on the couch, lowering himself further, moving his cock toward her face. Mouse responded quickly. She reached up with her mouth and tongue to eagerly lick the cum from its tip. To her delight, as she did so it gave one final, violent twitch, shooting its few final drops straight into her waiting, thirsty mouth.

The smile that covered her face then filled Michael's mind. It was all he could see or sense in any way. She laughed out loud, and he grinned with her, and then her laugh was stifled as she enveloped his cock again with soft, burning lips.

Without releasing it, his cock still full in her mouth, she looked up at him with sweet little girl eyes, the cum gleaming on her face. His little sister. She let the smile appear again around his cock, the edges of her teeth just tickling his skin, her eyes sparkling up at him with delight.

"Sorry, Mouse," he apologized half-heartedly. "I guess I screwed up."

"You pathetic dork," she teased, releasing him momentarily, then swallowing him completely with three quick bobs before letting him fall out. "You lame, pathetic loser." Her hands reached around to gently caress his ass, feeling the firm, powerful muscles in his butt, then gripping him tightly to pull him into her mouth again.

Now it was his turn to take control. He wasn't really angry, but his gut reaction to the insult re-ignited his emotions. He reached down with one hand, firmly grabbing a lock of hair, yanking her up. She screamed with pain, shouting his name, forced to rise under his control. Once she was high enough he reached under her arms, stood, and lifted her easily off of her feet, holding her above his stiff cock, just as he'd done that first wicked night.

She looked into his eyes with a ferocity triggered by his rough handling and the pain.

Once again he saw his sweet little sister's face, this time painted with the anger and rebellion that was so familiar. This time, too, her natural look of little girl innocence was betrayed by the gleam of his cum reflecting the light off the side of her nose and her chin.

"Remember this, little sister? Remember doing this?"

She glared at him, her own eyes darting left and right between his.

"Yes," she snapped back angrily.

"Again?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered quickly.

And then he did it again, he lowered her dripping, hot incestuous slit onto his still hard cock. Their cum mixed together as she pulled him close, her lips and tongue raging over his ear, her hands racing over his bald head. She moaned uncontrollably directly into his ear.

"Ask me to nail you," he ordered.

"Nail me," she breathed immediately.

"Again."

"Nail me. Nail your baby sister."

"Again."

"Nail me. Nail me. Please," she stuttered.

With this last plea, he lowered her again to the couch. He didn't bother to prop himself up this time, to protect her. He smothered her beneath his chest. She had to turn her head to the side to breathe. He could feel his hairy, sweaty chest forcing her head and torso down into the cushions, though not quite as far down as the pounding thrusts of his hips forced hers.

With each stroke, he first felt himself pushing inside her, then he felt her ass pushed down into the cushions. Finally the cushions would give no more, her ass could retreat no further, and the length of his cock drove suddenly deeper and harder and fully into her. Over and over and over he did this, while Mouse fell into a world of wild, loving, incestuous rape. Oblivious to what she was doing, her nails dug into his back. Her legs clenched and unclenched in a tight coil around his waste. Her mouth was literally biting his chest, his sweat and hair pressing against her tongue.

Michael wasn't going to come again, he knew. This was all for her. They had fucked so much in the past 48 hours -- had it really been only two days? -- he wondered if he would ever come again. He was amazed that he had gotten and stayed hard so often. He knew that no other woman could have done that to him. Only his beautiful little sister. Only his Mouse.

"My little Mouse," he growled at her.

A muffled whimper came from beneath him in reply.

"My beautiful little Mouse."

This sent her into more of a frenzy, though he hadn't thought it possible.

"Yes, Michael, say it again." The words were almost inaudible, spoken straight into his chest in a halting, trembling voice.

"My sweet little Mouse," he rumbled, then thrust himself deeply into her, earning a satisfying whimper as his reward.

"My sexy little Mouse." Again he rammed himself into her, again she whimpered, digging her nails brutally into his back.

"My wet little Mouse." Another thrust. Another whimper. Her felt her face buried in his sweating chest, biting him.

"My darling little Mouse."

"My hot little Mouse."

"My incestuous little Mouse."

He worried that he was hurting her, that their passion had driven them both beyond reason. He lifted his frame to allow her to breathe. She didn't seem to care. She simply used the extra space to writhe left and right, tossing her head and hair around in a wild frenzy.

"You're beautiful," he offered, unexpectedly and incongruously tender, compared with his previous, raping stabs and her still wild convulsions.

Mouse half opened her eyes, unable to focus completely, still lost in the thrill of his now slow, deep, strokes, but unconsciously taking his lead, changing her own rhythms to match his.

"Yeah?" she mumbled, smiling, half dreaming.

"Yes," he answered adamantly. "Beautiful."

Still smiling widely, she wriggled slowly and erotically on the couch, trying to elicit more friction between her pussy and his cock, and giving him one more exciting show with her body. At last she slowed, then stopped. Her eyes opened fully, her glowing smile remained.

"You're sweet," she said, staring into his face.

His smile was simple and genuine, not a hungry grin, not a laugh. Just a simple smile. He lowered himself to kiss his little sister deeply. They lay there for quite some time, his cock still inside her, their combined sweat and his load drenching their stomachs and chests, his own cum on her face rubbing onto his, and their lips and tongues locked and darting and twisting in a long lasting miniature re-creation of their incestuous lovemaking.

* * *

Some time passed with both of them lying in each other's arms, lost in thought and emotion and comfort. She broke the mood first, of course.

"We're so lucky that Melanie didn't 'pop in' this time," she teased.

That got his attention, as he realized that she still could. It was early. The mothering snoop very well might "pop in". He didn't know why, but he had a suspicion that Melanie had suspicions, and Melanie was nosey enough to follow a hunch, with absolutely no idea where it might lead her, or if it was really anyplace she wanted to go. Big Sister had no idea how much this was a place she didn't want to go.

Michael got up, trying not to seem panicked or rushed. Mouse laughed at him, so he felt silly, but he was up and the mood was broken.

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,568 Followers