Mouse Bk. 03 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael froze. He released her with his mouth. He couldn't resist giving a quick kiss to the tit he hadn't yet given a fair share of attention, but then he leaned back.

"I don't like that rule," he said sternly.

"Sorry, dear, but I make all of the rules," his little sister said, trying to sound stern herself. The high, sex-excited pitch in her voice betrayed her.

Michael noticed that she hadn't referred to them as brother and sister for a while. Since he'd proposed, he was "lover" and "dear" and "baby", not "big brother" and "darling brother". At first, he'd thought it was just a residue from their public act, but now it seemed it might be something more.

"Why not?" he asked. "Why this rule?"

"Well," Mouse said, lingering on the pair of L's, as if there were more. "I like the idea of torturing you, for one. Second, good girls do not let their boyfriends fuck them before they are married, and while I can't claim to be a virgin, at least I can keep your dirty little seed out of me until you've paid for the goods, so to speak."

She was playing with him, he knew, but he didn't mind. So far, the game had been fun, and she'd been making all the rules so far. He could go along with it for now. If it became too much, he knew he could come in her, whether she liked it or not. It might even be fun to feel her struggling to stop him.

"It will be fun, for both of us, I promise," she continued, now exploring his shoulders and chest with her fingers. She looked him in the eye again. "It's going to be just as hard on me, having my lover leave me empty at that last, final, wonderful moment, when I want you most."

She leaned forward to kiss him again, deeply, but slipped off his lap as she did so. She walked slowly away from him, toward the bedroom, making sure to wiggle her ass temptingly. Mouse knew how to walk away from a man. As she did so, she reached back to finish lowering the zipper on the dress. It had fallen completely to the floor before she had reached the hall, where she hesitated a moment, naked except for the high heels and stockings. She looked over her shoulder at him.

"Are you coming?" she asked in a sexy little girl voice, then turned without waiting and disappeared into the darkness.

Michael got up to follow her, dropping his own clothes behind him like a bread crumb trail, while trying not to seem hurried and eager. He reached the bedroom in time to see Mouse, her back still to him, kneel forward onto the bed and crawl, on all fours, away from him. She did it slowly, catlike, with a feline swish of the tail that seemed to grab and pull his cock toward it.

He watched the smooth skin of her ass shining in the half light, and the dark patch of hair in the middle undulating gently. He thought he could see glistening red pink in the middle, each time she moved her legs, as her cunt opened momentarily to show him the forbidden pleasures it held inside.

As she reached the far edge of the bed, she twisted slowly onto her back. At first she spread her legs, then she pulled them tightly together and crossed her ankles. She eyed Michael's cock as he approached, biting one lip in restraint.

Michael stood at the side of the bed, towering over his sister's beautiful, young body.

"I've never been fucked by my fiancee, before," Mouse said, looking past his cock into his eyes.

She sat up at the side of the bed. She took his cock in her hand, almost completing a circle around it with only her thumb and middle finger. She held the other fingers away, keeping only those two in contact. He saw a small spark of light reflect off the ring. She started at the base of his cock, as she pulled her hand slowly toward her, softly, very softly caressing him.

"This is the last cock I'll ever get to have," she said, looking into his eyes. Michael couldn't read her thoughts. She looked part lust-driven slut, part frightened little puppy, and part innocent little girl. Whatever it was, the expression made his cock surge and stiffen more.

"I said yes," Mouse continued dreamily, then looked down at his cock head. As her hand reached the end, she moved her lips close, almost touching. She stuck her tongue out, placing the tip under his cock head, using it to hold his cock in place as she released her hand and moved it back to its starting point at the base. Then she pulled her tongue back while her two fingers, again encircling him, began the slow, teasing path back toward the head.

"I said yes," Mouse repeated. "So this is the only cock I'll ever get to hold again. This is the only cock that will ever fuck me."

Michael wished that it were true. She was so beautiful, sitting there, for him. She made him feel more manly, and more desirable, than any woman ever had. He never felt so strong or wanted, and he could do things to Mouse, with Mouse, that he simply never could with any other woman. She made him hard so easily, and he stayed hard for so long.

It took a tremendous act of will every time they made love. He always wanted it to last. He needed it to last. He needed to make sure that his little sister came for him. Michael needed to know, each time he made love to his little sister, that it was for both of them, that it was good for both of them. It could never be just for him, he couldn't ever leave her unsatisfied, or else he would feel dirty and cruel. He'd feel as if he'd used her; as if he'd used his power over her to masturbate into her.

"I said yes, I said I would marry you," Mouse said again. "So now this is the only cock I'll ever have, and now mine is the only pussy this cock will ever know."

With that, she released him and leaned back onto the bed. She pulled herself further away, toward the center. She spread her legs this time, and pulled her knees up to open herself wide.

"I want to feel my fiancee's cock in my promised pussy now, Michael. I want to enjoy the first fuck with the last cock I'll ever know."

Michael looked at her and hesitated. He was dying, aching to plunge into her, to fuck her wildly. She'd teased him enough. He did enjoy the game. But his thoughts were so conflicted. Did he enjoy the game? He loved the thought of marrying her, of keeping her from everyone else, of being her lifelong protector and lover and husband. He felt guilty, knowing that he wasn't good enough, knowing that she should have someone better, younger, someone that could really make her happy. He felt guilty, too. He knew the real reason he couldn't have her was because she was his little sister, his darling baby sister.

And he felt sad, knowing that this was only a game, that it wasn't real. He knew they weren't getting married. He knew that his wasn't the last cock she would ever have. It was far from it, and it was a cruel thought to play with.

"Oh, god, Jeff, fill me with that big, black cock!"

The words came loudly through the bedroom wall, muffled, barely intelligible, but they could both make them out.

"God, Jeff, yes, I want your sweet black cock, I only want your black cock!"

Michael and Mouse both fought the smiles creeping onto their faces, followed by self-conscious chuckles as the sexual tension snapped in the room and vanished.

"Do you hear that often?" Michael asked.

"Sometimes, yes. It can be unbearable, listening to them go at it while I'm all alone. Though sometimes it makes it easier to masturbate. Mostly they stay at Jeff's place, thank God. But Tania's a real, dirty screamer."

"I think she likes black cock," Michael observed offhandedly, like a sports announcer.

"She seems to, yes," Mouse answered in the same intellectual tone.

"Wait a minute," Michael said in realization. "If we can hear them, has Tania heard us?"

Mouse held his eyes a moment, then closed hers and leaned back.

"Sometimes, yes. She heard our 'daddy' game a few months ago. She told me the next day. She liked it," Mouse added with emphasis, opening her eyes to gauge Michael's reaction.

"She hasn't mentioned anything else, though," Mouse said to set him at ease. "If she has, I'm sure she thinks that's a game as well."

"Do you want me to lick her pussy now, Jeff? Will you keep fucking me if I lick it?" The words drifted into the room, sparing them both the need to continue this line of conversation.

"What a slut! Interracial bisexual, my kind of girl," Michael said.

"You like that, don't you?" Mouse teased. He looked at her face, and he couldn't read it. Michael wasn't sure if the question was accusing, or being filed away for later use.

"I've had my threesome fantasies," he answered non-committally.

"Only fantasies?" Mouse asked, sitting up, eyeing him.

"Oh, God Jeff, Mona's pussy tastes so good. Taste it with me!"

Michael's eyes widened in shock. He looked down at Mouse with a grin.

"She's licking your pussy in there?" he asked, incredulous.

"Yeah, she does that a lot, too" Mouse said, just a bit sheepishly. "Says it, I mean, not does it. She claims she says it for Jeff, to turn him on. It is for him, mostly, I think."

"Mostly?" Michael asked, using his turn to sound both accusing and curious.

"Tania says that Jeff is hot for me," Mouse continued, "that he wants to have a threesome. Tania tells him that I'm all tied up with you, that it's not going to happen, but he keeps hoping, and she plays a constant game with him to keep him aroused. I think she's afraid of losing him."

"But she has no interest?" Michael asked, actually wondering if Mouse had any interest.

"Oh, I think she does. She touches me whenever she can, sits close, that kind of thing. But she's being coy, being careful."

"And you?" Michael asked flatly.

Mouse looked at him. She moved again to the edge of the bed, sitting so her head was close to his cock. She moved her hands to just brush the sides of his thighs. She waved her head, eyes closed, from one side to the other, just flicking his now softening cock with her nose.

"I only want this cock, nothing else. No other cock, no black cock, no blonde pussy. Just my lover's cock, my fiancee's cock."

She opened her mouth then to take him, looking up into his eyes. He felt his cock begin to stiffen immediately. All of his muscles tightened. He held his breath. He waited for her to do it, to take his cock in her sweet, precious mouth. Then she stood abruptly and glided out of the room.

"Come on," she said without turning, "let's go somewhere quieter."

* * *

Back in the living room, she waited for him, kneeling on the floor. She had spread her knees, and pushed her ass back, so that her pussy ground itself into the throw rug. She wiggled slowly, rubbing her cunt on the floor, as if fucking the rug while she waited for him.

He expected her to tease him more. He was disappointed. As soon as he was close enough she lunged forward, taking his cock in her mouth in one giant swallow. The heat of it coursed through Michael in a moment, spreading quickly through his balls and stomach, back to his ass and up into his chest, and down into his legs. It was as if, in that moment, she had swallowed him whole. She had taken his entire body into her burning, loving mouth.

Michael stood rock still as she bobbed and sucked and ravaged his cock. At times she stopped and jerked it fiercely, almost painfully. It was almost as if she were trying to rip it free, to keep it as a trophy. Other times she fell on it with her mouth, diving on it just as fast and fiercely, trying to get it more deeply into her throat than he could go.

Michael stood, loving every moment, but still foolishly distracted by his thoughts and guilt. The light, airy happiness he'd felt earlier in the night was leaving him, replaced by a brooding awareness of everything he lacked, or was going to lose. His little sister's mouth felt so amazing on him. She was so perfect. She was so into him. He touched her hair with his finger tips, gently, not wishing to interfere with her fantastic quest to suck his own life out through his cock.

"That's it, baby sister, suck your big brother's cock," he said. He felt as if his voice came out of nowhere, as if he were somewhere else, listening to someone else talking with his voice.

She bit him then, lightly, but purposely.

"''Fiancee, lover boy," she corrected sternly, letting his cock leave her mouth just long enough to make the words.

Michael closed his eyes and lost himself again in her mouth. She felt so good. She made him feel so good. Every minute with her was amazing. Every minute with her made the rest of his life seem so dull and empty. Her mouth was the only thing in existence now. It was the only thing of importance.

He felt his cock stiffening further, as the cum worked its way out toward his little sister's waiting throat. He wanted badly to feel the release, to show his love for his sister by emptying himself into her loving mouth. But he felt the guilt, too. He sensed the danger that if he didn't please her, if he didn't work to make her feel as he did, that he would lose her.

Michael put his thumbs firmly on Mouse's forehead. He pushed her head back, yanking his cock from her lips.

"I have to fuck you now, baby. I need to fuck you."

Mouse looked up at him, eyes mixed with disappointment and happiness. She leaned slowly back to the floor, spreading her legs invitingly, eagerly.

"Take me, Michael. It's yours. It's only for you. Take your fiancee's hot cunt for your own," she squealed. "Make me love the only cock I can ever have. Give me the last cock I'll ever feel."

He didn't wait. He didn't care about seeming over eager. He was mindlessly driven by lust, now, and quickly drove his cock into her. She took him easily, though he wasn't gentle. He forced himself in to the hilt, as far as he could, and further still, sliding her along the floor with the force of his first thrust.

She yelled, then, with an incoherent animal cry. No one listening could tell if he was pleasuring her or murdering her. They only knew that she felt something intense, something that drove all thought and intelligence from her mind, turning her into a sweating, rutting creature of lust.

Michael pounded into her with hard, fast strokes, trying in moments to bring her to the place she had brought him, to the edge of orgasm. He was usually so gentle with her, strong, but slow and careful; always holding back a bit, always trying to keep himself in control, to be the big brother in control, to never hurt her.

Not this time. She'd taken him too far. He'd waited too long. He was overcome with his passions. He was out of his mind with the need to fill her sweet wet pussy with cock and cum, to cover her with his sweat and his smell and his mouth. His mouth raged over her neck, slobbering over her, raking her with hot, wet spit, never lingering, always wandering aimlessly, frantically running his tongue and lips over and over her neck, her ears, her shoulders, her tits, her nipples, her collar bone. He wished he could reach further, he wished his body could contort inhumanly so he could find her ass and her legs and her cunt with his mouth while he fucked her.

She could feel it, too, she could feel his wild abandon. His passion flowed into her almost as quickly as he wished it to.

"Oh, yes, Michael," she cried, sounding as if tears would come with the words, "give it to me, give me the last cock I'll ever have."

His mouth found hers. He drove his tongue into her, fucking her mouth wildly, like his cock fucked her cunt. His mouth wandered ruthlessly across her lips and face, raping her. She tried to keep up, she tried to find his mouth with hers, but he was too quick, too crazy, too lost.

"No other woman can ever do this with you, Michael," Mouse whispered into his ear. "You can never do this to any other woman, only to me. I'm your fiancee, I'm going to be your wife, and you can only do this to me."

Michael felt his cock stiffen again, he felt the surge coming, unstoppable. He tried desperately to hold it back, to hold it in, to keep going.

"Oh, baby sis.." he started to say. Mouse grabbed his head ruthlessly with her hands and pulled his mouth onto hers, killing his words with a kiss. She drove her tongue deeply into his mouth, fucking him back, fucking him with her tongue the way he was fucking her cunt.

She broke the kiss.

"I'll make you happy, Michael, I promise I'll make you happy," Mouse said, taking Michael's thoughts and words from him, promising him what he wanted to give to her. "I'll be your wife and I'll always fuck you, only you. I'll always be a wild little slut for only you."

She'd promised him the one thing he knew she couldn't give. She'd promised to allay his greatest fear. She'd promised him that he would never lose her. His cock stiffened again. He felt the cum gathering inside his shaft, swelling it to the point of bursting.

"Remember the rules!" Mouse yelled abruptly. "You can't come in me, it's a rule!" she shouted.

She'd reached down between them to grab his cock at the base, pushing him out, dexterously slipping away underneath him. Her hand was hot against his skin, except for the one, narrow cold strip from the metal band of the diamond ring on her finger.

He somehow found the will to obey her, to pull out, and then he came. She squeezed his cock like a hose, so his blast of cum shot up across her body, past her tits to her neck. He'd never done that before, he'd never imagined that he could. He rammed his cock into her hands, wishing it was her sweet, wet hole. She squeezed him perfectly, with her delicate, masterful hands. He shot a load again, not as far, landing on her nipples.

She propped herself up on one elbow, still holding his cock, as she let a wicked grin slink its way onto her mouth. She stared at his cum on her, panting. She leaned back, never releasing his cock, so he had to slide forward with her motion. Mouse ran her free hand under her tit, through the cum, spreading it over her body, up her neck, and into her waiting mouth.

She laughed then, and made a theatrical "hmm" sound as she tasted it. She let her hand fall back to her body, where it began an endless, wandering trek, searching everywhere for drops of slick, hot cum.

"I love fiancee cum," she said. "I think it's my favorite. At least, until I get to taste husband cum."

Then she kissed him. He hovered over her, letting her continue to gyrate under him, spreading his cum evilly with her hands. He held the kiss for as long as he could, giving his mouth to her, trying to pour himself into her. He shifted his weight to his elbows, so he could grab her petite shoulders in his hands.

His fingers dug furrows into her flesh with a ferocity he couldn't control. After a moment he lowered his bulk onto her, pressing her into the floor, gripping her tightly to keep her from ever leaving him. His heart thundered when he felt her own arms and legs snake around to embrace him, squeezing lightly and imprisoning him as thoroughly as he had imprisoned her.

His mind wandered as they kissed. How would it end, he wondered. Would there be tears and tantrums, or just painful disinterest? Afterward, long afterward, would they dance a parody of a minuet around a room whenever they were forced together, shyly avoiding each other and the memory of all of this? Would they at least return to bickering and fighting, and recapture the hidden, deflected lust they'd shared for so many years? Would she hate him? Would she abhor him like he abhorred is ex-wife?

He couldn't bear any of these thoughts, and kissed Mouse all the more ferociously while thinking them.

He would have to let her go, he thought. He wished he could be the man she needed, but he feared he couldn't. In the end, he had to let her go, and maybe soon, before it all ended badly. He couldn't bear to lose her completely, to have her shut him out, in either shame or hatred. She was his little sister, his perfect little sister. He loved her and he needed to keep her safe. He had to protect her. He needed to find a way to make her happy.