Mouse Bk. 05 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,568 Followers

"When I had finished, when he came, I eagerly showed them all how much I loved the taste and feel of his cum. As I did it, another guy came to me. I looked up at him, with cum on my face, as I did what he obviously wanted and ripped at his pants. I attacked him. The cheering continued, and I became a rapid animal for him, like I am for you now."

She attacked him once more. Michael's groans were loud and unrestrained this time, echoing off of the walls, filling the whole house as they turned into wails. His hips bucked hard now, no longer disguising the pleasure he was feeling. Melanie gagged as his cock rammed into her tonsils. She pulled back, just long enough to recover, then took him again, to show he hadn't hurt her. His motions subsided, so she let her own neck and head do the fucking, before pulling away again.

A spider's thread of saliva connected her mouth to the head of his cock. His entire cock glistened with her spit. She pondered it for a moment, before pulling away just enough to break the strand.

"They cheered, and I sucked, and they cheered. But as it went on, they became more subdued. They all began to realize that any one of them could be next. All of them. I was coming for all of them."

Melanie giggled briefly.

"Or rather, they were all coming for me."

Melanie took Michael's cock into her mouth again, running her tongue over it, closing her eyes, moving it around, savoring the feel of it and letting Michael see the calm rapture on her face. After a moment she released him again.

"I don't want to know this, Mel."

His tone was slightly pained, but obviously pleasured, too. She ignored him easily this time.

"I sucked the second guy patiently and hungrily until he came. His name was Jim. I remember that much. His name is the only one I remember. After him, I sucked off a third, I don't know who. I kept going until I'd done all six of them, tasting and swallowing every drop of cum those six delicious, young studs could give me."

Melanie devoured Michael again, abruptly taking his cock all the way down her throat, until her lips touched the flesh of his groin. He moaned loudly throughout her descent. She did it so easily, now. It just happened. She was so relaxed with Michael, it stunned her. He could do anything, move anywhere, any way, and she felt she could keep his cock deep down her throat without a touch of panic.

As his hips lifted from the mattress this time, shoving his cock up into her throat, she let one hand slip under his ass, feeling the muscles bunched there beneath the thin layer of sexy hair. Baby brother's ass felt hard and sexy and evil in her hand. She pressed hard, helping him to force his cock into her.

She pulled back smoothly, sucking hard as she did so, releasing his cock head with a loud, slurping pop. She eyed him wickedly from behind it, grinning and leering with his prick held beside her long, angular nose, their family nose.

"I came myself every time they did, too. Each orgasm was more intense than the last, as my face and hair and tits became covered. It took a lot to cover me, Michael. I need a lot of cum."

She stopped to kiss the head of his cock. She stared at it a moment, then looked up straight into her brother's eyes. She'd finally lost her fear. She'd said she was sorry, but she wasn't anymore. Now he knew.

"Six-Pack Castillo," she said proudly, then she descended on his cock again with renewed vigor.

* * *

Michael squeezed his eyes tightly shut. For a moment, he tried to think of Mouse, but when he did, the guilt of his predicament overwhelmed him. Instead he pictured Melanie. He pictured her sitting at the dinner table, with her husband and children seated around her, a prim and proper queen reigning over her subjects. He pictured her looking at him.

Her mouth was magnificent on his cock. When she buried him deeply inside her, with one hand under his ass, clawing at him, and the other cupping his balls, he felt like he was in heaven. He ached to give her what she said she wanted. He longed to fill her with her brother's come.

If he could come for Mouse, he could come for her. She'd always been so kind to him, so caring and protective. She was his loving big sister.

Her mouth moved suddenly, pulling back and sucking hard on his cock's head, as her tongue twirled about it. The tickling, teasing sensation sent him over the edge. He thrust his hips up into the air as he shouted her name. He had to get his cock in her throat again.

She was his loving big sister. He could come for her. He wanted to come for her. He didn't want to cheat on Mouse. Her name stayed in his head the whole time.

The come built in his balls. He felt his cock and balls tighten, tensing as if they were holding back a bucking bronco at a rodeo.

Then it let loose. The cum swelled his cock as it burst forth, his cock twitching and jerking, the come spraying where ever it might, landing and going he knew not where. All that he knew was that his beautiful big sister wanted it, and her mouth had earned it, her loving, sensuous, evil mouth had sucked the come up and out of her brother's cock.

The calming release, after what seemed like hours of fighting it, washed over him like night falling over the land.

* * *

Eyes closed, Melanie let the sticky liquid of her brother's cum seep out the corners of her mouth and down his cock. She was lost in a torrent of sensations of taste and feel and and sound and inner feelings, and other things, wicked things, emotional things. She pulled back, hovering inches from the wonderful cock in her shameful hand, watching the cum run down its sides, as she savored the flavor of what had been able to catch, still in her mouth.

She wouldn't swallow a drop. Not yet. It had taken long enough, and now she was going to wallow in it.

He'd surpassed all of her expectations. The poor boy, or the poor man, she thought, correcting herself, must have gone for weeks without release. And he'd held out with her for so, so long. She'd started to fear that he was too tired, or drunk, or guilt ridden to come for her.

But he had, more than she'd ever seen, more than she'd seen him come before. She reveled in the torrent of cum that fountained from his dancing, jerking cock.

Now she listened to Michael's heavy, labored breathing as he struggled to recover from the experience. He'd bucked and moved wildly at the end, challenging Melanie in ways she'd never imagined. Sweat glistened on his belly.

He hadn't stopped her, though, and he could never completely claim he hadn't thoroughly enjoyed it. She would let him, but she'd know it wasn't true.

As the first drop of cum slithered its way down his shaft toward the base of his still hard prick, she flicked it with the very tip of her outstretched tongue, like a snake sensing a meal. On a whim, she used her tongue to smear the rivulet back up the side of his shaft.

She repeated the act with another long stream running down the other side. In a whimsical moment, she dumped the generous gulp of the cum that she'd been holding treasured in her mouth out and onto his cock head, then set about it all with her tongue as a brush, using his cum as paint, and his cock as a canvas, leisurely and artfully spreading the cum to decorate his entire large, thick prick.

"Your cock is magic, Baby Brother," she told him. Her voice was raspy, and higher pitched than usual.

She didn't say she was sorry this time. He didn't protest.

It was a game she played for a long, long time. The tip of her tongue smeared the cum all over his wonderful shaft and head, leaving no part untouched, making his pole glisten and gleam from top to bottom, all around its circumference.

The slick feel and tangy taste of the liquid tingled on the very tip of her tongue. She loved the mere thought of it, the idea of the utterly horrific sex act in which she was engaged, gleefully smearing her own brother's cock with his cum, with her tongue.

She smiled wickedly as she did it, occasionally looking up into Michael's passive, but satisfied face. He kept his eyes closed, mostly. When his gaze did meet hers, she let her own eyes twinkle with love, then cloud with lust, before she'd fall on his cock again with her mouth, purring loudly and contentedly.

"Your cum is magic, Baby Brother. Magic, baby brother cum."

She wasn't going to be Mouse, at first. She wasn't going to remind him of who she was, who they were. She wasn't going to sprinkle their love making with incestuous words to remind them of the vile nature of their deeds. But now that she was here, now that she'd fallen into a horrific, unplanned act of incest, it excited her, too, immensely and beyond all imagining. She didn't completely understand until now, but now there were no limits.

It was incomparable fun.

"Your sisters love your cum, Michael," she said huskily, smiling. "We have to love your cock and your cum. I'm sorry, Michael. Baby brother. You make us both love it. Any sister of yours would love it and need it."

The handcuffs rattled as Michael tried to move. Whether to free himself, or to push her away, or to grab her and force his cock back into her throat in his excitement, she didn't know. She didn't entirely care.

"Stay still, Baby Brother. You're not going anywhere. I'm sorry, but you're not going anywhere."

She wasn't sorry at all, now, really.

And then she was on him again, relishing the intoxicating taste of her brother's cock covered with her brother's cum, drunkenly marveling at how much of it there was, how warm and salty and fulfilling it was, and how sinful and content it made her feel.

She hadn't felt like this since her college days, not even close. She hadn't felt like this since she had first been called a cum slut to her face, in front of a roomful of men and women, and had actually, unexpectedly beamed inside at the words, not insulted, but flattered, wearing them like a crown.

And now the crown had another jewel to decorate it, a bright, glittering, incestuous jewel shimmering at the very forefront.

There was nothing in the world, Melanie thought, like the taste and feel of her brother's cum.

* * *

With time, Melanie realized that Michael had stayed hard. He was still excited. She also realized that there was more she needed to do. She wasn't sated yet. She had thought she would be, that sucking him and winning and seeing and tasting her darling little brother's cum was all that she needed. It wasn't. There had to be more.

Michael's still half stiff shaft was painted with his own cum, but not hers, and while she loved the taste, and hungered to gather and swallow it all, she fought the urge. She wanted to know that she had her brother's cum in her pussy. She wanted to feel his cock inside her. She needed that last, filling act of incest to complete her twisted view of herself.

Melanie looked up at Michael. His eyes were closed as if in a trance. She waited patiently, frozen there, until he looked back at her through half closed lids. When he did, she smiled at him knowingly, not unkindly, but not in friendship. It was the smile of a predator.

With her baby brother's eyes locked on hers, Melanie rose up, keeping his slippery cock gripped between a thumb and forefinger. She moved smoothly and powerfully up to straddle him. As silent as he was, she could tell that the look in his face was screaming for her to stop.

She ignored it. She breathed in to expand her chest, to make sure Michael remembered her tits. He reacted perfectly. His gaze instantly dropped from her eyes to take her body in.

She wished, she even briefly considered, releasing his bonds so that he could touch her. The feel of her brother's strong hands on her large, sensitive breasts as she rode him would have been heaven. But she knew she couldn't. Even if he didn't use his freedom to leave, if he stayed and made love to her of his own volition, then he would feel the guilt later. It would be his fault; adultery with Melanie, incest with Melanie, cheating on Mouse, all of it.

This way was best. This way kept him safe.

So she satisfied herself by watching him lustily watching her tits, as she lowered herself gently, easily and willingly onto her adorable baby brother's thick, long, slick, filling, stretching, sinful cock.

* * *

Michael lay fascinated, overcome with intoxicating sensations, feeling the soft friction on his slippery cock as it glided in and out of his sister. It had been growing flaccid, but somehow now it had found new life in his sister's hot, bathing cunt.

He watched Melanie the whole time. She was continuously squeezing her large tits roughly in her own hands as she rode him. The flesh of them collapsed and twisted under her own grip. She pinched her nipples, letting him see how hard they were. He was actually jealous of her.

She caught him staring at her.

"You've always loved your big sister's tits, Michael. I know it. I've always known it."

MIchael glanced quickly at Mel's face, but in a moment of bizarre embarrassment, as if he were a sixteen year old caught staring inappropriately, he couldn't return her accusing gaze.

She'd caught him often enough before, but never said it out loud, and he'd never admitted it.

Melanie lowered her body toward his, her face moving closer to his. He froze then, panicked that she was going to kiss him. For some reason, even with Melanie riding his cock, with his masculinity buried inside her, with his own cum already in her mouth and in her cunt, even with all of this, the thought of kissing his older sister repulsed him.

She sensed it, or felt the same thing, because in the end she quickly kissed his nose, then his cheeks and chin, before grabbing his head in one hand and forcefully guiding his mouth to one voluptuous breast.

His eyes quickly closed. Before he could completely enjoy the sensation, a loud wail erupted from her mouth above his head. The scream trailed off as she forcibly pressed his face into the flesh of her breast, where her cool skin, exposed above the fabric of her chemise, brushed against his cheek and nose and brow.

Michael let his mouth open, taking that beautiful, long desired tit into his mouth. He tasted the hard nipple through the shear fabric, then lost himself in the moment as Melanie screamed again.

"Oh, God, Michael, Baby Brother, yes, suck it, suck my tits baby, Good God, yes..."

Michael found that while he tended eagerly to her fabulous breasts, Melanie never quieted. She couldn't find peace with his cock inside her and his mouth on her marvelous, fulfilling tits.

* * *

The violence of Michael's thrusts caught Melanie off guard. There weren't many men strong enough to lift her from a mattress, but Michael did it easily and repeatedly. He drove his forbidden cock deeply into her as he lifted her, screaming and begging incoherently, into the air.

Melanie felt like she couldn't breath. She felt like her thundering heart was being driven out of her chest by his cock. Her entire body tightened as a long, loud, ceaseless wail escaped her throat, punctuated only by a slight stutter every time he drove his cock up into her again.

In one brief moment of clarity, she screamed aloud to him.

"My God, Michael, it's good. My baby brother's cock is so good."

The words shocked as they left her lips. They had shocked her every time she'd thought them, but she couldn't stop. She couldn't hide it. She had never meant to say anything like it. She was terrified, too, that Michael would stop, having been called to his senses by her fearless announcement of their act. Her act.

Incest. Fucking her baby brother. Sucking and fucking and raping her baby brother and then shamelessly begging him for more. More little brother cock.

Incest.

My God, she thought, I love what I can't have. I love the only cock I should never have.

She screamed again.

Michael hadn't slowed when she'd said it. If anything, he thrust up into her harder, driving a wide, wicked smile onto her lips. The chains and hand cuffs rattled ceaselessly as he struggled to thrust up into her ever more deeply.

Melanie's little brother was giving her everything she'd ever wanted and needed from a man, from him, even if she'd never known how much she wanted it. Melanie grabbed and squeezed her own breasts as she rode her brother to the single most intense orgasm she'd ever had in her life.

She screamed.

She didn't know if he came again, although it certainly sounded like he did. By the end, he was moaning and thrusting as hard as he could. By the end, he loved it, too, whether he wanted to or not, and whether he would ever admit to it or not.

She screamed and kept on screaming.

* * *

As Melanie panted and sweated on top of him, seemingly lost in a thoughtless mist of the aftermath of her orgasm, Michael leaned as far forward as his restraints would allow, to plant a series of kisses on the bare flesh of her breasts. When he took a nipple, and as much of the surrounding tit as he could, completely into his mouth, she let out another unexpected scream.

Her satisfyingly responsive screams continued for as long as Michael attended to her breasts. Whenever he would stop, she would recover, panting and shuddering until she was, after a fashion, still.

When he returned to her breasts, she would scream again, while pressing them into his face and grinding her hips against his, seemingly trying to milk, impossibly, even more penetration and cum from his now exhausted cock.

He played with her for as long as he could. It wasn't like he could go anywhere else.

* * *

Oh. My. Fucking. God. That was all Melanie could think for a while, as her body heaved around her. She panted, sweated, even shuddered occasionally. She was overcome with a motherly feeling of love for her brother, showing it by smothering his face with kisses. She couldn't kiss him on the lips, she couldn't bring herself to do that. She could tell the thought of it repulsed him, too.

Instead she showed him a mixture of love and lust by fluttering relentless kisses all over his face and forehead and neck and shoulders.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Melanie had lost it. She'd found it for one year, her first years in college, but she didn't know what it was, then, and so she'd lost it. She kept trying new things, kept hunting for it, but she'd lost it and couldn't find it.

She'd found it now.

It was a feeling. When she'd first let loose at college she'd had it. With every new sexual adventure, those first two wonderful years, she'd felt it. She didn't recognize it, she didn't know what it was, but it was such a high, it was such an unbelievable feeling of exhilaration that she couldn't stop herself. It turned her into a total, drunken slut, and she loved it.

Melanie had one guy, then another. She had two at once. She let herself be seduced and taken by guy after guy after guy, young, old, short, fat, anyone. She had sex in crazy places, not just public places, but crazy public places, like the middle of the quad at sunset, just before the next wave of classes was due to release an army of students. She sucked a professor dry in the lecture hall just before class. She gave handjobs under blankets at football games.

It was always a race to make them come for her before they were caught.

Melanie had done everything she could throughout college, usually pumped full of welcome liquor to loosen her inhibitions and fire her lust, always trying to recapture that diminishing feeling of ultimate release and pleasure.

Melanie pressed her tits hard into Michael's chest as she nuzzled his sweaty neck, delighting in the electric charge it all sent through her. She eased back, so the hairs on her sweet brother's delightfully masculine chest just barely tickled and caressed the flesh of her breasts, accenting the feelings. She couldn't resist grinding her hips down onto her brother's now shrinking cock, then emitting a long, low moan so her darling brother knew what he was still doing to her.

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,568 Followers