Mouth and Pussy Fuckers Ch. 02

Story Info
MMF, domination, submission, oral, cunnilingus, anal, butt plugs.
587 words
3.92
46.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFucker
MindFucker
40 Followers

Well then, I am on my hands and knees on the floor with Mike behind me, firstly licking my throbbing pussy to full wetness while I devour Tony's cock, who is pushing it into my throat as I grab his shaft and then his balls and swallow him down. I am squeezing his balls just as Mike leans forward and blindfolds me. He then inserts a butt plug into my arse after lubing me thoroughly, so it slips in easily and then he starts to finger fuck my dripping wet snatch.

I am primevally noisy being fucked at both ends but when he starts to push his cock into me the eruption occurs. The butt plug has made my pussy even tighter and I wail with pleasure, as I now feel very full between my legs. Mike starts a long deep, but intermittent rhythm, stopping every time he feels I am cumming; I go ballistic as my body cries out for release...

He continues the cycle of sexual pleasuring torture, by not letting me cum until I am pleading with him for release; at this point he secures my wrists in the handcuffs he always uses at work. I can’t see but I know what is happening and thrust my arse back hard against him, gurgling rather than speaking as Tony is still fiercely fucking my throat. My tongue and mouth on his shaft is sucking and licking him up and down while I am squeezing and caressing his balls; I run my tongue under his shaft and caress his sensitive spot ,scraping with my teeth as I hear him moaning, causing him to jerk with pleasure.

Mike then clips the spreader bar into place from ankle to ankle, spreading my legs obscenely wide and exposing my ass and pussy to all. The butt plug is moving in and out, as I am fucking his cock with my red-hot fuck slit, the juices running along his cock, down his balls and depositing on the bed cover. I have lost control now to my desire for release and am doing anything I can think of to try to orgasm. He grips the handle of the butt plug and pulls it out slowly, to the point of maximum stretch so my arse is beautifully penetrated; it looks so horny as he continues to slide his cock deep inside my molten pussy.

After four or five times of doing that he pulls the butt plug out completely and almost immediately fills me with warm oils; this drives me to the brink and I sob for release. He reaches to the table and pulls over a large black butt plug, the one with the vibrator built in. He oils its considerable surface area and then starts to tease me with it by inserting its head and then taking it out completely. My hips thrust crazily at the sheer rudeness of the sensations and I scream out again past the cock in my throat. He then inserts the butt plug in fully which brings me to the brink, but then he stops all movement which knocks me back down again.

My cuffed hands scrabble towards my pussy but he pulls the cord attached to them and raises me to a semi standing position as the cord goes through pulleys in the ceiling. The cock is no longer in my mouth so Mike offers up a ball gag and secures it firmly. ...."I'm not finished with you yet, my little fuck toy."

MindFucker
MindFucker
40 Followers