Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like that, my throbbing cock was thrust into the open, inches from his face. He pulled the spandex down further, and my balls were exposed. I felt the most curious mixture of fear and exhilaration.

With his thumb on the underside of my cock and his forefinger on the top, he slowly slid his hand down the length of my shaft, further exciting it and pulling it toward him. His eyes were locked on it, sizing it up, hungering not only to see it but to taste it, too.

I hitched toward him, silently encouraging his affection.

I nearly seized up when he took my cock in his mouth. I couldn't remember the last time someone had sucked my cock, and the added emotion of the night made it painful and pleasurable at the same time.

His mouth swirled around the length of my cock. I watched his head as he slid up and down my shaft. He was still sweating a little from the run, and, I think, from the excitement of the moment.

I don't know how long he had my cock in his mouth. I lay my head back on the couch and tried to allow myself to enjoy the pleasure of the moment. His tongue flickered down the underside of my shaft, then caressed my balls. I could feel the slightly rough texture of his tongue as he explored every fold of my skin.

The sensations were wonderful. There were brief moments when I forgot it was Luke, my young employee who had my cock buried deep in his throat, his lips pressed hard into the skin at the base of my cock. I wondered how he had learned to suck with such skill.

After what seemed like an eternity, Luke stood and slowly stripped in front of me. I was fascinated.

His shirt came off. His torso was strong, lean, and covered with fine hair. His chest was beautifully defined, sculpted just so. He was sporting just the hint of a six-pack. A faint line of hair led the way under his shorts. A fine sheen of sweat covered his body. His hands began rubbing his body. He mesmerized me and he knew it. My eyes locked onto his hands as they danced down his belly to his waist.

Slowly, so slowly, his hands found their way to his shorts. He slipped them down with a fluid motion. His swim trunks were on underneath. He had purchased a pair of snug lycra briefs that I noticed for the first time the way I think he always intended.

His own cock was swollen under the taut fabric. I had seen him naked before and had always been able to control the urge to gaze upon him with the total lust I felt that night. Before, I had always stolen a quick glance, then looked away. Tonight, I could feast upon the sight of him naked. I would try to enjoy it.

He pressed his hands onto either side of his cock, showing it in high relief in the tight fabric. His eyes were watching mine. I knew he was enjoying this.

He slowly pushed his trunks down. As his cock came free, it was like I was seeing it for the first time. All the previous times, it had been relaxed or partially covered. Now it was fully erect. It was an impressive cock. Released from the lycra, it pointed straight up, going nearly to his navel.

I wanted to suck it. Though I still wasn't ready to admit the implications of what we were doing, I knew I wanted his cock in my mouth. Truth be told, I had wanted it for a long time, and if I was ever going to get it, now was the time.

"Bring that to me." I said it quietly, longingly.

"You are not my boss tonight." He said with a hint of a smile. But he obliged.

I know I wasn't as good at cock-sucking as he was. I know that there were certain tricks I had yet to master, but my newly-released enthusiasm made up for it, I think.

I sucked him for all I was worth. If this was to be my one time getting to enjoy sucking his cock, I wanted to get the most out of it. I became lost in the bliss of the taste of his skin. The hard softness of the flesh as it moved in and out of my mouth, across my tongue, into my throat. I tasted his pre cum and enjoyed it, sucking harder to coax it out of him. And when he came in my mouth, I did not pull back or hesitate. I took it all. I swallowed it with blind lust.

I kept his cock in my mouth as it slowly relaxed. I equally enjoyed the pleasure of the tender delicacy of his long cock going soft in my mouth. For those moments, I forgot all my objections to this passion.

My own cock was still throbbing, seeking attention.

Luke kneeled back in front of me, coaxing it to full strength with a firm but careful touch. His lips brushed up against my cock skin ever so slightly, until I couldn't stand it any longer. I thought he was going to take me in his mouth at any moment. I wanted flood his mouth with my cum as he had mine. But he had another idea.

He climbed onto the couch, straddling me. For a moment, his cock dangled in front of my eyes, but my lust had been overcome again by my fear of what was next. I still was not sure I was ready for this.

Luke squatted down in front of me, grabbing my cock and pointing it square at his ass. This was too much. This I could not do. He saw the fear in my eyes. He impaled himself on my cock anyway, moaning with pleasure as I pierced his tight sphincter with my swollen head.

His ass was so tight, it felt like it was constricting my cock. This was not right, yet it felt so good. I loved the intensity and hated him for forcing it. But I loved everything about him, his body, his cock, the taste of his cum, the pressure on my cock in his ass.

I sat there, frozen in conflict. What had I allowed to happen?

"Move." He said.

I couldn't. I couldn't deliberately fuck him.

"Stu, you're not the boss tonight. I am. Move."

It took all my will power to not move, but my body hungered to be closer to him, to feel his touch all over me.

"Move! You son of a bitch, move!" He punched me lightly in the shoulder.

I moved.

I can't tell you now how long I shoved my cock in and out of that perfect ass. I can't tell you how long I enjoyed the feeling of the heat of him, pressed up against me, or the slapping of his cock against my lower belly. I can tell you that our eyes were locked the entire time. I was finally admitting that I loved him but never saying a word.

I thrust deep into him, but he never complained of pain or pressure. He wanted me. And I felt free enough to finally want him. My hands explored his body while my cock explored his ass. I felt the strength and heat of his body through my hands the way he had felt my body so many times with his. I was lost in the lust of the moment.

I began to be aware of sensations that had escaped me. Not only could I feel his cock and balls against my skin, but the tickle of the hair on his body, the wetness of our sweat, co-mingled. I could feel his heartbeat through the flesh of his ass. His heart pounded as I pounded him.

And then, just as I was racing towards climax, he leaned in and kissed me, full on the mouth. I came with an intensity I have never known before or since. I felt like it wouldn't stop. His eyes were closed in bliss as I flooded his ass. My eyes closed as my incredible orgasm subsided. My head went back, but our lips stayed locked with a passion that was finally released. In that fantastic moment, I ignored all the realities of our situation.

Finally, the moment passed. My cock was slippery with my own cum and his ass rested on my lap. Eventually, he pulled himself up off me and my cum came out of his ass, dripping onto my cock and balls, still hot.

We sat there naked for a while, gathering our strength again. It was going to be a long, fun night.

++++++

That night was the most passionate I have ever known with any man or woman. Our pent up passion and lust came pouring out in a shower of orgasms and each one seemed better than the last. We fucked until the sun came up, and then fucked some more. We finally collapsed that Sunday morning, dizzy and out of breath.

We slept for a few hours, then fucked again in the evening. Finally, when neither of us could take it anymore, we showered together, then went out to find something to eat.

Luke stayed with me a few more months. Instead of backrubs I got blowjobs. I reciprocated by sucking or fucking him as much as I could. I finally found the strength to tell him what he really meant to me, and to tell him why it couldn't go on.

He eventually landed a great job with one of our clients. I flew back to the Midwest, richer in many ways than I had ever been. I hired female assistants from then on. Our relationships were always strictly business. They got their own apartments.

I still see Luke from time to time. There are no more lies or secrets between us. He's damn gorgeous. Occasionally, we will meet at my apartment (which is much larger now than before) and have some fun. I have had a couple of boyfriends since Luke, but none has ever measured up the way he did in either commitment or passion.

Is it possible for two people to force sex upon each other at the same time? It occurs to me on that night, maybe we did. He knew I wasn't a completely willing participant, and yet my intensity, as I fucked my young employee again and again, in every physical way possible, made a total mockery of my very reluctance. Perhaps that is why I was never again consumed by the mere thought of being with someone forbidden and then felt the raw abandon of intense fucking since that perfect night with Luke.

12