Moved On - Abi's Step Sister

Story Info
Please Mistress, give this cunt a good kick in the cunt.
3.1k words
3.82
12.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers

Abi's sister Liz was home for the weekend from her job and life in the city, it was a very rare event, no one can remember the last time.

She was actually her step sister and some 10 years or more older than Abi.

Abi's father was separated from Liz's mother Abi was never told the details so accepted it had nothing to do with her.

Abi knocked on Liz's and waited, she had taken Lee to meet her.

"Come in,"

"Welcome home dears sister Liz, I have missed you so much," whilst Liz must have had some affection in her body, she rarely showed it.

"Where have you found this street urchin, in the gutter by the look of her hair and skin?"

Abi chuckled trying to make it into a joke.

Lee curtseyed, "Please excuse me Ma-am, I forgot my place, I should have introduced myself as soon aw we were invited in. My name is Lee and I have come as a companion of Mistress Abigail."

"Ah at last a girl from the workhouse for you to beat Abi, like I used to beat you." Liz chuckled.

"Not the work house Ma-am, Calder House." Lee corrected her quite bluntly.

"Come her girl." Liz crooked her finger.

Lee knew to expect a hard crack somewhere, she had been invited forward like that a few times before.

CRACKKKKKKKK across Lee's face, so hard it felled her, Abi ran to her defence.

"So you are in it together so will be punished together, both go down to Mr. Browns office and tell him I want his junior light cane, then get yourselves back her at once."

Abi helped Lee up, "Oh dear Lee I am so sorry as she bent over Liz lifted her dress and gave her an almighty CRACKKKKK across her bottom.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww."

"Call that foreplay to the main event."

As they both sobbed walking on the main landing Lee asked, "What's foreplay Ma-am?"

"Not over sure but I think it must be a caning," they both sighed.

"I will try and get you out of it Lee, its not fair."

"Ma-am I have lived my whole life with thing not being fair starting with a smacked bottom from the neighbour who delivered me.

Again they both chuckled through sobs.

They got to Mr. Browns office and Abi knocked and walked in.

It turned out to be one of Tom's visits on how well, or not, he was now doing, and it sure looked like it was a, or not.

Mr. Brown was just on his downswing, WHOOSH CRACK.

"9 Sir." Ben sobbed.

"Please finish your work Mr. Brown, we are in no hurry."

They sat in the twin leather settee with Tom sideways to them and enjoyed the show.

Abi whispered to Lee, he was obviously very excited to see us, look at the size of his willy sticking out.

Tom was bent over holding his knees, another WHOOSH CRACK.

"10 Sir."

Tom began to stand up.

"Did I say stand boy?"

"But Sir you said I was to get 10."

"Yes I quite agree but decided to make it 15 as we had visitors."

"Yes Sir."

Tom just had to rub his huge cock before re bending, wonder for whose benefit.

Mr. Brown laid the last 5 swift and hard.

"15 Sir" Tom kept down.

Mr. Brown tapped Toms cock with his cane. "See how the boy enjoys the cane?"

The girls nodded, "Mr. Brown, I thought the boys were beaten on the left horse and had to put their willy's though the hole where you fastened them in."

"Very true and very observant Miss Abigail, let me show you the problem."

"Would you like to come over here Miss?" Mr. Brown grabbed Tom by his big black cock and walked towards the horse.

He waited till they stood at the side of the horse, he gave Tom a spank as to move him forward and his cock banged against the hole. "See Miss Abigail, the hole is far too small."

"Could it not be Tom's willy is too big?"

"Yes of course, the boys cock I mean willy is too big."

Lee chimed in, "Maybe Sir, you will need to only employ boys whose willy's fit the hole."

Both girls laughed.

Mr Brown gave a smile, "Perhaps, and you miss are?"

"She is my new companion Mr. Brown."

"I apologise Sir, I should have introduced myself when we came in but you had your hands quite full, I am Lee." again both girls laughed.

Mr. Brown new he would have the last laugh, "And this horse young ladies is for the errant, naughty and mouthy female staff, see the raised bit in the middle, guess what goes on there?"

Both girls gasped.

Mr, Brown looked in his diary, shall we say tomorrow afternoon at 2.00 for your, erm, appraisal miss?"

Both Lee and Abi knew what that meant, she would be trying the slit post for herself.

Abi answered, "that will be fine Mr Brown, should I accompany her?"

"No, I think I can handle her on her own thank you."

Tom dressed and the girls noticed the white bruised stripes and plenty of old ones too, and belt marks, he was excused, "Same time next week boy, lets hope you have improved."

"Hope so Sir, thank you for your time and guidance, oh and spanking." Tom winced.

How can I help you Mistress Abigail.?"

"My sister Liz is home for a few days and sent me for your junior light cane."

"Oh dear have you earnt a spanking already?"

"Yes Mr. Brown, we both have, and we only said hello." All three laughed and the girls went back up to Liz's room.

Mr. Brown knew how vicious Liz was, from being a kid.

He recalled may a time she had the staff whipped in front of her and when she was allowed to punish them herself they had a huge turnover of staff.

"Hold out your hand Lee."

Lee did as she was told knowing it was to be caned, a sedate whoosh crack across her palm caused a scream and a bright red stripe.

"Oh golly, so sorry Lee, I don't want you to come in with me, I'll take your share like you did for me with PaPa.

My step sister used to put me over her knee for smiling out of turn and when she was allowed a belt and cane I was often over either cook, housekeeper even Mr. Browns knee having cream put on.

Did I tell you that Mr. Brown is married to Tom's Mama.?

"Really, wow, do you think he spanks Mrs. Brown?"

"Oh yes I have seen it often when I just walked into his office, bit like today. I have walked in on my PapPa spanking his new wife too."

"Often?"

"No, just once, she got off his knee and I got on for not knocking, and that night she came in and strapped me on my bed for being rude, naked."

"Why rude?"

"You don't think I asked her do you?"

Again they both laughed load.

"Anyway you going it alone is never going to happen Ma-am, we are in it together." she vigorously shook her hand to get the blood flowing.

"I have a plan Lee."

"Oh dear."

Abi laughed, "No, listen, my step sister is horrible and will go for blood I bet.

If it looks as though its going to be a straight caning I will ask if she will spank us first, does that sound right?"

Lee nodded, then thought, how can asking to be spanked be right, but she never argued, "And that's you plan Ma-am?"

"No course not silly, do you want your other hand caning?" They both laughed again.

"My plan is, we think of something else all the time we are bent over."

" Like country meadows and ice cream Ma-am?"

" No silly, Ben and Tom's willy's and what we can do with them both, lets try and hatch a plan."

"You are so clever Ma-am."

"Meadows and ice cream," they both laughed again as Liz's door opened.

"So you think you going for the cane is a big joke, funny, something to nearly pee your selves laughing, well let me ask you the question if it is when I have finished with you both."

"You obviously know you will be caned, but to make it a little more severe I will cane you in two places.

It will be either bottom, back, feet, tits or pussy lips, and only I will know, resistance could mean all."

Abi put her hand up, as if in school, "Please Ma-am, may we have a spanking over your knee to prepare us?"

"You of course and I will rub your cunt at the same time to pleasure you both."

both replied together again, "Thank you Ma-am."

Lee began to cry and Abi tried to comfort her.

"Now girls to make this proper I need you to ask me to be caned."

Both girls thought the same, is she mad???

Abi bowed her head, Yes Ma-am, would you please spank my naughty bottom, oh, and Lee's naughtier one?"

"Yes of course."

Both girls smiled, Lee rubbed her pussy.

"Do you need to pee girl, "No Ma-am, just, erm sort of excited."

"Abigail, here, I will undress you like I used to do before spanking you before,"

Abi whispered in Lee's ear, "Did you see the size of Tom, where would you put that." She smiled under the tears.

Lee could not help but notice Abi calling her sister Ma-am, she was obviously terrified.

Liz had a way she used to undress Abi, it obviously titillated her thought Lee.

Liz unbuttoned her blouse, methodically and opened the front.

She lifted her blouse up at the back and undid her bra.

Back to the front she un-cupped her tits, putting the bra above it, and stood back a pace.

She looked at Lee, "Come here girl, give me your sandal."

Lee passed her sandal, this was Deja a vous, a flashback saw her stood in front of Mr. Good at Calder and when she bent he spanked her with her pump she had given.

"Bend over." Liz saw no knickers, she would ask why later. Where should your hands be girl, talk to the sound of the beat.

Whap - ON - Whap -My - Whap - Head - Whap - Ma-am - Whap - I - Whap - Am - Whap - Sorry.

"Get out of my sight, stupid workhouse girl."

"Thank you Ma-am, do you mean leave the room?"

No answer, she thought better of asking again.

She took Abi's blouse off altogether along with her bra.

She cupped her tits and then slapped her nipples, "Your tiny tits are a punishment for being so wicked growing up they have not grown a fraction since I last slapped them."

"Yes Ma-am."

She took off her skirt and left her stood in her knickers, she again stood back, jog around the room and let me see your excuse for tits bounce."

Abi did her best to bounce them but it would be at best, a wobble.

"Here."

Abi ran to her sister, "If you don't want another kicking in the cunt workhouse, then stop blubbering."

Abi and Lee looked at each other at her sisters awful word.

Liz walked back to Abi and pulled her knickers right up her waist and into her crotch. "Lets check out your upside down "V"

The cunt of a girl, not a Lady, she lifted her skirt to show a huge indentation showing the shape of her pussy, she showed it to Lee, "You will be licking that later if you are good workhouse."

Lee was a quick learner, "Yes Ma-am thank you Ma-am." Oh my goodness surely she is joking.

Liz sat down and pulled Abi over her knee, she spanked her on her knickers then pulled them half way down and spanked her some more. "Is that enough our would madam want spanking some more."

Abi was sobbing, "Enough thank you Ma-am."

Open your legs, Abi spread and 2 fingers went into her pussy, in and out, in and out, "Did you enjoy that sister?"

"Thank you Ma-am, it was different." Well it certainly took her mind off her spanking, how strange.

As Abi finished speaking Liz looked over at Lee, "Get here girl let me strip you, your up first."

Liz followed exactly the same procedure as she did with Abi, "They must only be making small tittied girls nowadays." She slapped Lee's tits about too.

She stood Abi up, "Leave your knickers where the are and stand next to workhouse. You will be happy to know I have cut your punishment in half."

" Oh thank You Ma-am." they both said.

"Let me finish, and will give you the other half before bed, a strapping, what do you say?"

"Thank you Ma-am," this time more subdued.

Lee was duly spanked, longer and harder that Abi and fingered rougher, with little complaints

Liz picked up the cane, Whooosh, whoosh, whoosh, she gave It a few air shots.

"As I am fair you can pick the number of strokes for each place, but you wont now the place, 5 or 10, Abi?"

"10 please Ma-am"

Lee added, "10 please Ma-am?"

"Now, lets have you both over here so I can get a good swing."

The girls followed, Lee whispered, "Wonder if she swings as well as Ben's balls when you made him wank into the cup."

Whoosh, "Right seeing as you are inseparable, cuddle each other, tits to tits and cunt to cunt."

How both girls despised that word, but they now knew better than to argue.

Their tits interlocked, "Feels like Tom's willy between my breasts,"

"Or Bens ball bag."

They held each other tight as on lash on their bottoms alternated, both girls crying after the first few, as the tears flowed Abi whispered, "Think Tom just cum on my face, my cheeks are all wet."

"Hold tight Abigail, your last one of this round. Lee saw how high she swung this one so gripped Abi tight, "We could have a wanking race."

WWHHOOSSHH CCRRAACCKK, "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Abi felt her knees buckling but Lee held her up.

"Same for you girl." this time Abi held Lee up.

Right, back to back and embrace arms, its my favourite time, Tit Torture." Liz laughed out loud like a cackling witch.

"The only number left Abigail is 5, but that is 5 on each tit and 5 on each nipple."

Liz stood sideways to them and gave them 5 on each right tit, then came to the front and 5 on each left tit.

"I will make it you can not sleep on your back or front like that kind Mr. Broadwood kept doing to me."

The pain was not unbearable buy any means, more like a buzzy bee sting, but Lee put the cries and screams on.

"Last one workhouse" and the cane caught both tits together, WWHHOOSSHH SSPPLLAATT.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

"Yes, you poor gutter kid."

"Now each put your hands under the other tit and raise the nipples,"

"Whoever wins the wank is spanked first, but we wont tell them."

Liz was very precise and hit each nipple full on bringing a shriek after every whoosh crack.

"That's your teeny nipples done Abigail, but stand behind her and raise hers to the sky,"

Same Lee 5 on each nipple.

"Your punishment is over for today, bet your looking forward to this evening."

Abi was crying so much she could not answer.

"Bend over Abigail, you need more manners and answer when someone kindly ask you a question." WHOOSSHH CRACK, WHOOSSHH CRACK,WHOOSSHH CRACK, WHOOSSHH CRACK, WHOOSSHH CRACK, .

She got 5 hard cuts, all diagonal across the previous ones.

Abi burst out, "Yes Ma-am thank you so much Ma-am."

Now workhouse, keep those hands on your head, stand in front of her so she can not move Abigail, 5 on her back, in fact, squeeze the fucking bitches nipples till she squeals.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhm whoosh crack, Aghhhhhhhhhhhm whoosh crack, Aghhhhhhhhhhhm whoosh crack, Aghhhhhhhhhhhm whoosh crack, Aghhhhhhhhhhhm whoosh crack,"

Abi hugged Lee, "wonder if it will hurt so much when the boys take our virginity?"

"Over here workhouse, i promised you a treat." She pulled her knicker crotch to one side and pushed Lee's head right into her pussy. "5 licks and the rest later. Lee did as she was told and was surprised how sweet she tasted.

They left the room naked and distraught, their minds was not their own.

They ran the opposite way to their bedrooms and into her PaPa's room, he was just dressing to go golfing,

"What the..."

They both flew into his strong arms and cried and cried and cried.

He put them both into his bed and finished dressing, his wife came through the adjoining door in just a towel, she had just showered, and saw the distraught girls, "May I," she said to her husband, " Why yes, yes of course."

She climbed on his bed her towel ruffling up a little, but enough to see new cane lines, and got in between them and held one in each arm.

The girls felt her warmth and soon nodded off. PaPa sat at his desk and wrote a few letters then read his book a little till they woke.

They did not mind there nakedness and when MaMa offered to get them some clothes they said they were fine, so she hopped out of bed, removed her towel and hopped back in again and snuggled down, a girl resting on each of her breasts.

Lee sat up carefully with noticeable hand print on her face cheeks, "Oh, excuse me Ma-am I am Lee, Mistress Abigail's companion." Abigail sat up, and had her tits on show, "From now on I am Abi, your dear friend. Abi's step MaMa sat up, I feel a little out of place but will put my breasts on show too."

PaPa said, well I have never seen a finer view at this time in a morning, thank you ladies.

They all laughed.

PaPa ordered a late breakfast to be served in his sitting room and gave the girls one of his pyjama tops to wear, his wife's stripes were mentioned somewhere in the following conversation, but it took a good hour to go through all that happened to them both then.

PaPa listened to all the facts an walked down to see Liz but he was back in no time, she has packed and left.

PaPa's wife said she would instruct housekeeper she was banned from the house for "Her indiscretions", forever.

DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers