Moved On 03: Ben and Tom

Story Info
Just a lovely light DD story.
2.6k words
4.42
5.1k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

Abi untied the bow on hers and Lee's housecoat and removed them.

She held her hand and they went into the bedroom.

Abi wrapped her cord round Bens right wrist and Lee did the same with his left wrist.

Abi lifted his slack cock which was pointing down and rubbed it, Lee, not one for holding back juggled his balls.

He soon stiffened, Abi put Lee's hand on his cock as she went to her dresser and came back with her dressmaking tape measure.

She waited till he was as stiff as a poker and measured him from the base of the shaft where it joined his balls to the very tip, she gulped and showed Lee, 8 3/4", both girls shivered together.

Abi climbed onto the bed and pushed her pussy right on to his cock and moved up and down. Lee got the idea and wanked the boy pushing him onto Abi's slit and clit. Abi could not hold back and cum, Lee soon took her place.

As Lee was using his cock as a rubbing pole Abi pulled a book from her dresser, had a quick read and put it back.

She climbed back up and sat opposite Lee and moved towards Bens head till her pussy was on his lips, she put her hand over her mouth and said, "Lick" in a muffled voice so he did not know who he was sucking out.

She leaned forward and nipped Lee's nipples and juggled her tits, just the catalyst she needed and she cum with such a shudder she almost fell off the bed.

By using her hands she aske Lee if she wanted sucking and licking and biting, Lee grinned and mouthed, "Oh yes please.

Abi dismounted his face and Lee took over. Abi began to wank him and massage his balls, Lee cum and he shot his spunk high into the air and Abi quickly gathered it in on a towel. She held it out to Lee and mouthed, "Do you want a taste."

Lee shook her dead no, but Abi dipped her finger in and tasted and nodded, so Lee too tasted. Abi took a little more.

They untied Ben put on their house coats and stood at the bottom of the bed.

"Sit up Ben, he sat up red faced, Now which do you prefer, the wank or spank?"

They all burst out laughing.

"Do not dress yet, I will wank you again into the tea cup and make you drink it."

"Yes Ma-am, thank you very much Ma-am."

They went and sat in her living room and true to her word Abi wanked him into a tea cup. "How often do you wank Ben?"

"Most days Ma-am, particularly after a spanking, helps relieve the pain."

"Then tomorrow we will spank you and you will wank for us."

He went red again, "If it pleases you Ma-am, thank you."

"May I now go Ma-am or I will get a beating?"

"Who from?"

"Cook or Mr. Brown."

"Then sit and drink the drink I have had prepared red for you and when you bring our afternoon tea we will see if we are satisfied what they did to you, if not I will send you to PaPa."

Ben was made to wait 15 minutes after he managed to drink some of his own cum.

"Which tasted better, our cum or yours Ben?"

"Yours was like honey Ma-am, mine like fish."

"You may go."

Ben casually took the tray down the main staircase instead of the back servant one.

Mr. Brown was at the bottom, waiting, Cook sent me to look for you boy, but I see you were dawdling, he slapped Ben hard across his head, My office after your chores for cook, I will warm my strap and cane for your visit, another crack round the back of the head sent Ben scurrying downstairs with the biggest grin on his face.

Cook was none too happy with his lateness or attitude and had him over her bread making table for the razor strop she kept in the larder.

"Pants," Ben dropped his and underpants and took a swift 10, "Remind me I owe you 20?"

Yes Ma-am.

He finished his Chores and asked to be excused as he had to see Mr. Brown in his office for being late and using the main staircase.

Ben knocked on the door, "Come in boy, before we start go and count the steps in the back staircase and the ones in the staircase you came down."

Ben completed the count, "And boy?"

"Our back staircase 22 Sir, the main staircase 18 Sir."

"That's 40 strokes boy, what percentage would you like of the whippy cane boy, the rest will be the thin belt?

"Half of each is what I deserves Sir, and can I please apologise again for your trouble, also Sir could I please ask for some on my back Sir, cook just leathered me?

"Of course, don't think we in charge are not compassionate, strip naked boy, over the horse on the left, your cock through the hole so we do not get any injury's below." Mr. Brown went under the horse and shacked Ben's shaft and balls to make sure he can not get up.

WWHHOOSSHH CCRRAACCKK, WWHHOOSSHH CCRRAACCKK, WWHHOOSSHH CCRRAACCKK,

10 in rapid succession with the cane, If he had compassion why would he not warm me up with the belt Ben thought.

Mr. Brown answered his door half way through Ben's punishment, it was young Tom Lewis, an 18 year old black boy.

His mum ran the cleaning staff of the house and Mr. Brown's wife. He had come for his appraisal.

He saw Ben's predicament and waited patiently outside.

Mr. Brown finished Ben off and undid the shackle on his cock, wow how Ben had grown.

Stand and compose yourself Boy. He let Tom in, he had never seen Ben crying before or such a big white cock.

"So Tom you have not done as well as I had hoped, you have been late 26 times and punished 45 times."

Mr. Brown went through all Toms faults and then told him he would be beaten as to his record and would visit Mr. Brown or The housekeeper, weekly for updates.

"Strip Boy, over the horse on the left and put your cock through the hole provided for your safety."

"Pleas Sir, the hole is too small." Mr. Brown spun him round and lifted his cock up with his hand, Ben could not believe his girth, or slack length.

"Over my desk then boy." Mr. Brown picked up his whippy cane and was dealing with Tom as Ben dressed. When he was ready he stared at Toms bottom, each stripe was white.

He went downstairs to continue his afternoon chores, only cook was in the kitchen.

You have been an age, let me see, Ben stripped naked, his cock semi stiff, lets see if this eases the pain, she got a cloth out and put it on the table as she wanked him and rubbed his bottom. "I am going to need 2 hands for you big boy.

She was very skilful and knew from past wanking's of him when he was about to cum, she dropped a hand and picked up the cloth to catch his cum. She wiped the last bit off on her apron.

"You may go to your room Ben, I will do the afternoon tea, soak in your bath."

"No, I will be fine."

"Do you want to go over my bread baking table again boy?"

Ben dressed and went to his room, he bathed and fell asleep on his bed.

*********

Ben woke he had slept 3 hours and knew he would be in bother from cook and Mistress Abi.

He ran down to see cook and apologised, surprisingly she said she had not told him how long he should be.

He then ran up the steps 2 at a time, knocked on Mistress Abi's door and walked in.

Tom had delivered their afternoon tea earlier and was collecting the tray.

Ah, come in Ben, just in time for our competition.

"Competition Mistress Abigail?"

"Yes, Lee thought it would be good for you and Tom to have a wanking competition, spread over 2 days. Day one, today you will both wank and the winner will be the one who cums in the tea cup.Then extra point when you drink the cum, first to empty their cup is overall winner of the day?"

"And tomorrow Mistress Abigail?"

"You will have to wait and see, the loser will be caned and the winner will be belted we can disclose that."

"First we will see any marks on your bottoms, strip and turn round."

Both boys had been well dealt with and Lee declared it a draw.

"Ready boys, get the cup for Tom, Lee, your in charge of him filling it."

Yes I will, Abi, look at the size of our 2 boys, are we not the luckiest girls in the world?"

"It would assume so, ready boys, go?"

Both boys whipped their cocks from semi slack to posts.

"Come on Tom lets see you fill our cup."

Ben cum first and Abi collected her prize, Tom was quite a bit slower but filled his cup over half full.

"Right boys, hold your cups, ready steady go."

Both the boys finished their cups, Ben first.

"We would normally spank you boys but can not see an un spanked place, so you can go and I will spank Lee, strip and come here Lee."

The boys walked in to each other going out because they were staring at Lee.

**********

Lee woke first and slid out of bed and into the shower, she must have disturbed Abi as 1 minute later they were sharing the one shower rose.

Lee instinctively washed Abi who in turn washed Lee, nothing sexual but the very best of friends.

What is the plan this afternoon, have you decided."

"Yes dear Lee, would you like to know or have a nice surprise?"

Lees hand went to her pussy and rubbed it.

"Surprise it is then, I will not expect anything from you I would not do myself."

They hugged dressed then knocked on MaMa's door, "would you join us for breakfast MaMa, please?"

"of course," and they all went to the house dinning room for breakfast.

"Now girls I need to seriously talk with you."

"Are we in trouble MaMa?"

"No Lee." the girls sighed with relief, not that they did not want MaMa to spank them, more they did not want to upset her.

After breakfast I want you to come with me to the Family Planning Clinic, I have booked us an appointment."

Abi opened her mouth to speak and MaMa put her finger on Abi's lips.

All will be revealed at our 11.00 am appointment.

The girls nodded and it was never mentioned again till the receptionist called them through to the lady doctor.

MaMa had given the doctor the brief on how the play and sometimes involve the boys.

They all got into MaMa's car, the girls grasping a brown paper bag each and silent.

She took them to a Wimpy bar for a coffee, quite a treat, "I have just one question girls, did you understand all Dr. Willis told you?"

"Yes MaMa, honestly, just never realise most of it." "Same here, did you want a pee Lee."

"Yes."

"Thought it was not excitement, go now."

**********

"My plans have slightly altered Lee, I intended to have Tom up your front bum and Ben up your back bum but now..."

"Really?"

"No love, only teasing."

"Phew, did you see the size of that black boy, Mrs. Brown said how would I like to wake up next to that every morning, I said, not half Ma-am." they both rolled about laughing.

It was afternoon tea time and right on 3.00pm a knock on the door.

"Not today thank you," answered Lee.

She listened at the door and heard them mumbling as they walked away.

"Only joking boys, hahahaha."

Abi spoke, "Put the tray down and serve us naked."

The boys stripped together, both took of trousers, underpants, jumper and shirt in that order.

Abi walked behind, bend, and she gave them 5 each with the bedroom belt.

"Where do naked boys hands go?"

"Sorry Mistress Abi, thank you for the reminder." Ben shook his head too.

They stood, hands on head.

"Lee pour, Ben come here, look here Abi on his ball bag, see that line?"

"Oh yes, is that where they put boys balls in?" they both laughed.

"Tea is served Ladies."

"Thank you Tom, Hands Tom, go stand by the table and put your cock on the table, disobedient boys are caned in this house, go give him 10 Lee."

"Yes Mistress Abigail, hard?"

"Oh yes, make his balls rattle," again they laughed.

"Then the same for Ben, I saw him smirk, go queue for your turn Ben."

Both were caned, not hard, Lee did not have a hard caning in her arm but enough to take some of the slack up on their cocks.

"Right, competition time, come and stand in front of us boys. I want you to take as much pleasure from this as we will, you may walk away at anytime, you too Lee. Today the one who cums last wins, plain and simple, do you mind playing against each other?"

"No Mistress Abigail."

"No, thank you very much for saying Mistress Abigail."

"Tom in front of Lee and Ben in front of me."

"Right boys, kneel, heads under our skirts pull down our knickers to our knees and suck us till we cum, when your partner cums you can begin the wank off.

Lee had a quick rub before her knickers dropped, she was soooooo excited.

Lee's knicker fell first, Tom pulled from by her bottom onto his mouth, it did not take long, she was humming like a bird and he had to hold her steady.

"Gready girl." Abi was more controlled, she planned to enjoy every lick and savour every suck, but, she was let down by her own body as she too cum.

The boys stood and sedately and gently wanked.

Remember the boy who comes first is last and the boy who comes last is first.

With that Abi knelt in front of her foe, Tom, and began to lick his cock, she tried to suck him off but would need a lot more practice to get him to fit her mouth.

Lee stepped out of her knickers, lifted her skirt and rubbed her pussy on Ben's cock, mindful of what the Dr. had said this morning.

Abi stood just as both boys arched their back to cum, "Time Up, I declare a draw."

Lee rushed and got them a cup each, just to save the floor not to drink.

They all went into the bathroom and took turns to shower, girls first, Abi asked if any of the boys wanted spanking dry, Lee's hand was up first, they all laughed.

Abi and Lee took a dining chair each and put it on the wood flooring, and waited for the boys to come out.

Both semi hard, Lee patted her knee, "Tom."

Abi did identical for Ben.

"Lee, make sure his cock is between your knees and allow him to be able to move it."

Both were spanked and both were allowed to cum on the wood floor and made to clean it up.

"You may go boys, and thank you, hope we are all allowed to play again."

Thank you so much Ma-am, we both will never take anything for granted with you and Mistress Lee."

The boys left, Lee gave a rub, "Would you too like a "Wank" Lee?"

"Why Mistress Abigail, girls don't wank, they play, and oh yes please."

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers