Movie Booth Bang

Story Info
CD's first time in an adult theater.
1.9k words
4.46
124.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasycd
Fantasycd
10 Followers

I'd done lots of internet chatting before and heard about adult theaters and what went on in the private booths. And after years of cross-dressing, sliding on silky panties and bras and fantasizing about taking a cock, I decided it was time to go for it. Of course my true fantasy was to be dolled up and treated like a girl for hours, pampered and fucked. But there was also an attraction to the adult theater scene, kind of a nasty taboo I wanted to experience. So, with my mind made up, I set out for downtown.

I ventured into the kind of shady gay district and looked around. I'd been there before and seen a few theaters but had never gone in. I decided to try a DVD shop with some token private booths in the back. I was so nervous I walked around the aisles of the store for a long time before being able to ask for tokens, but i finally summed up the courage and bought some. The private booth area was through a door and very dark. It was hard to navigate and find a booth for myself. As I walked around men stood outside the booths waiting for action, eyeing me. It made me feel so vulnerable and I hurried into a booth and locked the door. This was to be a dry run: I just wanted to make sure I knew how to operate everything. The booth was very tight and had a single padded bench. One token bought about 3 minutes of movie time, and I could select from several different channels. After watching all my tokens' worth of movies I was satisfied I knew the system and left the store.

There was one problem: I was just visiting my family in town that week, and as I was staying with my parents I hadn't brought any panties or bras with me. The risk was too great! But if I was to take a cock - my first cock ever - I needed some girly under things to wear. So the next order of business was to find a shop and get dolled up. It didn't take long to find another adult store. They sold toys, condoms and most importantly underwear. As I was again nervous, I paced the store for awhile before summing up the courage to bring my selection to the counter. I had chosen a cute little panty and bra set: pink satin bikinis and a shiny matching bra. It was cheap, but very girly and I started to get excited just thinking about wearing it. I exited the store and crammed the bag into my jacket pocket. I figured the adult theater probably wouldn't allow patrons to carry shopping bags inside.

So I returned to the first shop, bought more tokens and went into the private booth area. As I walked through the area the men eyed me again, and I felt hot knowing I was carrying the panties and bra. Again locking myself into a private booth, I began the difficult task of getting changed. The booth was small and dark; only the light from the porn on the screen gave me guidance. I stripped down out of my jeans and shoes and put my clothes in the corner. I was instantly turned on when I opened the bag and slid on the panties. The new shiny pink satin hugged my ass and I tucked my cock behind to keep the front of the panties flat. The bra was tight too, and by the time I was finished I felt like a little satin present waiting for someone! The final touch was to tuck a condom into the back of my panties to indicate I wanted my first cock.

All dressed and ready, I unlocked the booth door and waited. It opened a crack, indicating to everyone I was willing to take visitors. It didn't take long for the first man to come in. I was sitting on the bench, some hot porn on the screen, and he peeked in and entered silently. I could tell he liked what he saw. He didn't say anything but took his cock out right away and leaned over me. Doing my girly job, I slid his cock into my mouth, feeling my own cock stiffen in my panties. he lightly pumped my mouth and I used my hand to jack his wet cock. I could feel how hard he'd gotten and was more than ready to let him take my cherry. I was so horny I jacked him faster, rubbing his cock on my satiny bra cups. I kept adding more spit onto my hand and soon his cock was dripping with it. Suddenly he stiffened and said,

"Fuck I'm gonna cum on you bitch!"

Without anymore warning his cock exploded onto my neck and bra. He must have shot 5 or 6 times, and before I knew it he was zipping up his pants and I was alone again, his still-hot cum sitting on my bra, neck and belly. I was stunned at how fast it had gone, but at the same time even more eager to take a cock. I didn't care if I was hot and sticky; I had gone there with a goal and I wasn't going home until I'd been fucked.

So again I waited, this time it only took about a minute. I'm guessing the first guy had tipped off one of the other men outside the booth. The new man came in and took a dominant stance right away. He knew what he wanted and so did I. He stood me up and pushed me against the wall hard, squeezing my satiny wet bra cups and stroking my panties. All I could do was watch him grope me and listen to him talk dirty to me. He pulled my bra cups down and licked my nipples, at the same time fingering my ass through my panties. He must have seen how much I was getting off, and his cock was hard in his jeans. He forced me to turn around and pushed me against the wall again, this time my face and bra pressed against it. I wondered how dirty and nasty the wall of the booth must have been, but I didn't care. The stranger groped my pantied ass hard, and finally I heard the sound of his belt buckle coming undone.

I had fantasized about taking a cock many times, but never like this, in a dirty porn booth, a complete stranger fingering me and slapping my ass. Before I knew it he had put on the condom and yanked the crotch of my panties aside. He pressed my lower back in to force my ass outward and I felt his hard cockhead press against my asshole. I was about to have my cherry plucked in this nasty little room.

He tried to force his cock into me, but of course my virgin ass was far too tight. At first he tried lightly, then suddenly he lurched forward and shoved his cockhead into me. The pain was almost unbearable, and I felt my face clench up in a silent scream. I pulled away and moved my hand to my ass, having to rest for several seconds before the pain subsided. He must have known he wasn't going to be able to fuck me like that, so he tried a new strategy. We had both been standing before, but he slapped his hand down onto the padded bench to indicate I should put my knee up onto it. I didn't understand at first, so he slapped the bench again, harder and louder. I quickly complied. My ass now in the air for him, he yanked my panties aside even more and proceeded to eat me out. I had never felt a tongue on my ass before, and the feeling sent me to heaven. I tiled my head back and grinded on his strong tongue. He knew what he was doing, swirling his tool around my virginity until I was literally dripping with his spit. I felt my ass open up for him.

He stood up again and once more I felt his hard cock press against my hole. This time he had little trouble sliding into my wetness. In one motion I felt his shaft penetrate me, taking my cherry. I let go a girly sigh, feeling like a true woman with a cock inside me. He moaned and let his shaft sit inside me for a moment, then started pumping. I had always wanted my first time to be perfect, slow and sensual. But this was hot and nasty, and very fast. Right away his pumping became fast and hard. I wasn't ready for it and I braced myself against the wall. His hands on my pantied ass, he pulled me toward him, impaling me again and again on his cock. The booth was tiny, and there was nowhere for me to run. no room to even adjust my position. All I could do was take his cock and bear his hard pumping. I began to sigh and moan, imagining what his cock must have looked like slamming into me. I reached up and squeezed my satiny bra cups, still wet and slippery with first man's cum. My neck, too was still shiny and wet. Feeling like such a dirty slut, his cock pounding me, I felt myself explode into my panties, my cock creaming the satin inside of them. I moaned like a girl and enjoyed my first anal orgasm. It was incredible, and I felt like a true woman being made to cum simply from being pounded. Shot after shot of my hot cum filled my panties in rhythm with his pumping, his hard cock forcing more cream out with every thrust.

My own panties soaked, and me still weak from my ass orgasm, it was time for him to cum. He pulled his cock out of my now raw ass and I heard the condom hit the floor. He wanted to cum on me. He shoved his cock back under my panties and began sliding it up and down my crack, the satin from my panties forcing his orgasm out. He moaned loudly and his pumping slowed down. I felt his body quiver behind me and sure enough his hot cum began to shoot into my panties from behind. I felt his seed run down my crack and into the crotch, mixing with my own cream he'd done such a good job at forcing out. Before long, it was over. he panted for a moment or two, then I heard him zipping up his pants and he was gone.

I was left in the booth, bent over, a slippery load on the neck and tits, and two hot fresh cream pies in my panties. I was a mess, wet and sticky, in this filthy porn booth. I didn't know where to begin cleaning up. It felt like I had 10 pounds of cum in my panties. I turned around and slid my panties off. They hit the floor with a wet smack. I had lost my cherry in the dirtiest nastiest place possible. I felt so dirty for days afterward, but remembering it now, I can't wait to go back again.

Fantasycd
Fantasycd
10 Followers