Movie Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill smiled softly, watching for a while and then she spoke up. "Don’t be shy, girl. You got a dick on each side of you, touch them, hold them, caress them. Damn girl, I’d love to be in your place right now."

Sue didn’t need to be told twice, one hand reached out on each side and loving stroked a cock. The men, already half hard, responded to her touch. Sue’s hand looked so small as she stroked Horse’s cock. I watched mesmerized. Her hand didn’t cover half his manhood and couldn’t wrap around it. She broke her kiss with Horse. "Damn you’re big! I can’t wait to feel that thing in my pussy!" Her voice was husky, choked with lust.

Horse smiled. "Fear not sweet damsel, I do intend to bury him in you." As they broke the kiss, Dan lifted the top of Sue’s outfit over her head and then his lips took the place of Horse’s. Horse started sucking the dry nipple as one camera zoomed in on Sue’s luscious tits as Horse sucked.

Sue raised her hips from the couch as Horse pulled her panties down. I could see Bill zooming in on her crotch as Horse pulled her panties off her. John was getting the long shot, taking in all the action.

Sue did not need to be told, when Dan broke their kiss, she bent over, dislodging Horses lips from her nipple, she bent until the tip of his cock was brushing her lips. Slowly she wrapped her lips around his hard cock. I watched intently as Sue began to slide her lips over the head of his cock.

Dan kissed her back as one hand found her right breast and the other reached between her legs to search for her very wet slit.

I jumped when I felt someone behind me. I felt Sally’s tits against my back as she lay her head on my shoulder and reached around to hold my cock. "mmmm.. I like the show, how bout you?" Sally purred into my ear.

I smiled at her, quickly, wanting my eyes back on the action. "They sure look sexy don’t they?" I answered.

Jill’s voice caught me by surprise. "Sue, I want you on the floor. Suck from one man to the other. Give em the blow jobs they deserve for making you feel so good."

Sue more flowed than moved. The act of getting on her knees on the floor a sensuous movement. The men moved closer together as Sue wrapped a hand around each of them. She stared at Horse’s cock with lust in her eyes and then moved her lips to Dan’s cock. She enveloped all of him in one swift motion. Her hand cupped and caressed his balls while she slurped up and down on his cock. Her free hand stroking Horse.

Sue could sense the excitement in Dan and she slid her lips off of him. She bent the other way and began to take Horse into her mouth. Her lips took more of him, perhaps half. Her hand massaged his testicles as her mouth moved over him. Horse’s hips rose to meet her lips and she nearly choked on his cock.

"Beautiful Sue", Jill said. "How do you like Horse’s cock?" I wasn’t sure if the question was for the audience, for Jill, or a device Jill used to keep Sue from finishing Horse.

Sue tipped her head in Jill’s direction. For a moment, the lust in her kept her from responding. Then she pulled her head away. She thought a second. Sue turned a little and then gave each cock a squeeze. "I love both cocks. Can’t wait to have them both! But I’ve never seen a cock as big as Horse’s. Damn I want them!"

"Then you better take them to the bed and have your way with them." Jill giggled as she said that but Sue wasn’t giggling. She was ready. She stood up and pulled the men after her by their cocks.

"That what you wanted me to do?" Sue asked Jill.

"Doesn’t it just make you cream to hold a cock in each hand? God, I get one in each hand and I just turn to mush." Jill said.

All Sue said was a moan.

"Hey, guys. What you think of sexy Sue? She have a nice bod or what?"

Dan answered. "She has the sexiest eyes. Love her hair. And I really love those beautiful tits. Horse, you just gotta try this tight wet beautiful pussy!"

"I plan on it," Horse said. "She is one sexy woman." He reached over and fondled one of her breasts.

I felt a pride welling up in me. I was proud of how sexy my wife was. I was proud to know that these men were going to know how lucky I was.

Dan laid my sexy naked wife back on the bed while Horse dove for her exposed pussy. Sue spread her legs to make it easier for him. His tongue found her clit while two of his fingers explored her pussy. Dan moved up so his cock was at her lips and she hungrily gobbled up his dick.

"Damn!" Horse said. "This girl has the hottest tightest pussy I ever been around. And she’s so sweet!" His tongue licked her softly and then he moved his head away to show the camera how her pussy contracted around his fingers. "Damn, she’s so wet!"

Horse moved up until he was kneeling between her legs. "Oh god, this is the part I love!" Jill said. "John, get me a close up of her face. Bill, I want a close up from you of his dick going in her."

My gaze moved back and forth between the two parts of my wife. Pat stood beside me and stroked my cock while we watched. Slowly Horse pushed his cock into my wife, and I loved it! I watched her face. There was a look of wonder on her face but there was no pain there. Horse was slow and tender as he stuck it in her. When he hit bottom, Sue wrapped her legs around him and held him there until she was comfortable with the size of him, then she began to wiggle. Almost as soon as she started to move, her face twisted into a look of ecstasy and she went wild! Her orgasm lasted for minutes. Horse moved slowly and then began to move more quickly. For the whole time he was inside her, she was cumming. Finally, his face twisted, his breath came in gasps and he pulled out of her. Almost instantly, he began to spit his cum over her sweet belly. Spurt after spurt of white goo landed on her and she kept bucking her hips.

Dan had wisely pulled his cock from her mouth when Horse started to insert himself into my sexy wife. Horse gasped a final gasp and then rolled to Sue’s side, making way for Dan. Sue’s motor was still running, her hips kept moving as she grasped Horse’s face and pulled him to her for a long kiss. They were still kissing when Dan slowly slid his cock into her pussy. One camera on his cock, and the other on the kiss.

When they broke the kiss, Horse smiled for the camera. "Damn that girl is hot and tight. Damn good fuck. Dan boy, you’re getting some mighty fine pussy!" Dan didn’t answer, he was busy fucking and the cameras were busy recording it for posterity.

Horse moved himself up and tried to present his now sloppy cock to Sue’s lips but just as she was beginning to lick it, her face contorted again and she started another mind blowing orgasm.

A naked Sally came to the rescue. She moved into the film and took Horse’s soft cock into her mouth and then tonguing what she couldn’t fit into her mouth until he was cleaned of Sue’s juices. "Mmmm yummy" Sally said. Sue slowly was coming down as Dan began to gasp for breath. Sally laid her head on Sue’s stomach and grabbed her husband’s cock when he pulled it from Sue. Dan’s cum landed on Sally’s lips. When he was still, she reached out her tongue and licked up all the mixed man juice on Sue’s belly, tasting both Horse and Dan. Her tongue moved lower and she positioned herself between Sue’s legs and began to lick softly.

At first Sue had a shocked look on her face, then she relaxed and enjoyed the ministrations of her friend. A third orgasm washed over Sue, even stronger than the first two. When Sue returned to reality, Sally moved up beside her while her husband moved to her other side. They both kissed and caressed my wife as she slowly came down to reality.

John and Bill laid down their camera’s as Pat and Jill started to clap. The men joined in and there was a round of applause for my sexy wife. Sue looked amused, pleased, and damn what woman doesn’t look sexy with that fresh fucked look? "OH MY GOD!" was all she could say.

When it was finally over, Sue came straight to me. I could see the look on her face, she was afraid of my reaction to what I had just seen. I smiled at her and pulled her naked body against me. I kissed her deeply.

"You O.K.?" She asked me.

"You were wonderful. I loved watching you. I’m just great and so were you." My hard cock was poking her belly as we kissed. "Did you enjoy?"

"Oh my god! That was the hottest sex I’ve ever had in my life!"

Sally got things back to reality. "Jack, front and center. Time for you and Pat and Jill."

The next half hour was a blur to me. I remember only bits and pieces. I remember Jill making comments that made me laugh as we shifted positions. I remember Sally telling me what to do and me doing it. I remember Jill’s quivering, cumming pussy on my face while Pat rode me to a rousing orgasm. I remember the girls changing places. I remember a feeling of warmth as Jill’s tight pussy flooded my crotch as she came. I remember trying to warn the girls that I was about to cum but having my words smothered by Pat’s pussy as I gasped and groaned and blasted a long load into Jill’s plump pussy. I remember the three of us collapsing into a sweaty heap and the girls kissing me.

Mostly, I remember Jill gasping as she kissed me and looking down to find my wife’s face between her legs licking my cum out of her pussy. Then Sue squirmed up to kiss me, her face smeared with Jill’s pussy juice and my cum.

After my "skit" Sue and I sat and talked while Sally had her turn with John and Bill. We reassured each other. Told each other how much we loved each other. How we enjoyed watching our partner pleasing someone else.

After the skits were done, it turned into a free for all. I know I had each of the women, including my wife again.

It was almost 2:00 A.M. when we went home exhausted. But not too exhausted to talk more and make love twice more. We told each other how much we loved each other and how excited we had been.

One thing I know, we are now enthusiastic members of the "Video Club" and we’ll be there for each monthly taping. I just wonder if we can wait a whole month to do it again!

12