Movie Day: The Prelude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an hour before we had recovered, cleaned up (a major project for Jill's cum filled holes) and went back to the living room to watch a movie. Jill would have no part of any of us getting dressed. She wanted a naked man on each side of her. That was when she discovered one of her unknown secrets. She got a huge thrill from holding a cock in each hand. She says it's like a fire that burns from both hands to her pussy. Nothing gets her more excited.

When her pussy was gushing again, about half way through the movie, she moved to the floor and began to play with one cock while sucking the other. She still couldn't get Horse all the way into his mouth but she did find a way to get us both up again. This time, I got her on her hands and knees on the couch, with her mouth in Horse's lap as I fucked her doggie style. All three of us found release in that and again we recovered.

When we went to bed, I watched him fuck her three more times that night before we fell asleep. And she gloried, through not only his ministrations but mine as well. I had to match him fuck for fuck and Jill never once complained.

We all slept in our king size bed. They woke me in the middle of the night with the sounds and movements of another fuck. Jill woke me early with her mouth on my manhood. I looked into her smiling face while she gave me a beautiful blow job. Half way through, though Horse slid up behind her and impaled her with his huge cock.

Sunday was wild, full of sex. Horse and I fed off each other. He would fuck her, which would excite me, so that I could have her when they finished. That in turn restarted his motor. We did manage to make it to the hot tub Sunday. Or should I say make it IN the hot tub?

The next week was the turning point in our lives. We all discovered something. Jill discovered that she really loved me and I her. She liked Horse and she really loved his cock but he was just a friend with bedroom privileges. She loved me, she made love to me with her heart and her pussy. She liked Horse. She lusted after his cock, but she only fucked him. Horse discovered that he really liked sex. I suppose he knew it before, but now he had a really enthusiastic partner for the first time. It made a real difference for him.

That week could have destroyed us, but instead we all came out of it stronger. Three weeks later we asked Horse to make the move permanent. Both of us wanted him to move in.

The challenge of deep throating Horse became an obsession. She practiced every chance she got, and Horse made sure she had many, many opportunities. It took her two months, but finally she accomplished the seemingly impossible.

It was strange, but I got even more sex than before. The more Horse had Jill, the more I had to have her. Jill was never so happy.

We never called Horse, Horse in public, but we never again called him Bill in our house. That solved our identity crisis.

After the first year of monogamy? Is it monogamy when two men share one woman but no other? Jill began to encourage Horse to date other women. Then to get things started, she brought one of her coworkers home.

Cindy was a cutie, and a sweetie. She had just gotten a divorce and was still hurting. What she wanted was the zippless fuck. She went out with Horse a few times and then came home to us. It should not have surprised me so, when Jill encouraged me to fuck Cindy. Jill had come to grips with the emotions of sharing sex among friends.

For the next year, Cindy was a frequent weekend guest, she came over (and came and came) most weekends when her ex had the kids. Cindy even initiated Jill into the world of bisexuality, or maybe it was the other way around?

Cindy drifted away from us when she decided that she was ready to pursue another relationship. She wanted a one on one relationship and Horse had it too good to move on.

The last year had seen us drift more deeply into swinging.

Horse is now a really great friend. The three of us have fun together in everything we do. It goes way beyond the bedroom. He is my best friend and Jill's lover and friend.

Life is just more fun with Horse's laughter around the house. Life is good.

12