Movie Marathon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of me wanted to cum right then after hearing all that Amanda said. Fortunately, I held on longer and did everything Amanda said. While I slammed my cock in and out as hard as I could, I heard Amanda moaning, gasping, and saying "I love you" and "I love this. " She begged me not to stop and to fuck her everyday. I was elated that such a sexy girl and amazing person wanted me so badly. I felt the same about her.

My hands were placed firmly on Amanda's hips as I fucked her. She had a nice layer of flesh to make her hips soft and provide a handle of sorts. A love handle? It's hard to describe the perfect balance of Amanda's body because she truly isn't fat, just a little thick in some places. Sweat dripped off our bodies. My hands started to slide down from her hips to her luscious thighs. I mashed and played with her thighs and then raised my hands back up to do the same with her jaw-dropping giant ass. Amanda moaned loudly, then sighed. Without warning I wound back and gave her ass a slap with my right hand that time. In response, Amanda started to spasm and convulse. Her soaked pussy tightened around my cock and tried to milk cum from me. I contained myself and held back. I wanted to feel Amanda's body a little longer before I came.

"Oh Aaron you're turning me into a slut for your cock!" Amanda moaned. Her ass slammed backward as her orgasm shook her hot body. Amanda's movements were forceful. It was like she craved me. She was addicted to cumming as well as being filled with my cum. Her hips rocked back and forth to make each of my thrusts more powerful. "I kinda like this position," Amanda gasped. "It lets you feel me up, take control, and even fuck me harder!" She added as her climax subsided. I heard her panting heavily afterward. Sweat was starting to drench our bodies but she didn't want to stop. I know I definitely never wanted to.

I leaned forward and slid my hands from her thick hips up to her swaying breasts only stopping a moment to caress her belly. When I started to fondle her nipples, Amanda lost it. She started to moan louder than before. I lightly pinched her perky nipples and squeezed her heavenly tits. They felt so soft and sexy I wished I could kiss them. My cum began to heat up. I knew I wasn't going to be able to last much longer with her jiggly ass shaking in front of me. I decided to give Amanda's gargantuan ass one last good slap. She hollered in a mix of pain and pleasure. I reached back to her tits as I began to mash them against her body. I had only just returned my focus on her tits when all of a sudden Amanda dropped her head, forearms, and tits to the couch. I couldn't reach her breasts in this position. She had her upper body against the couch with her back diagonal, sticking her ass and pussy in the air. "I'm so close, I can't take anymore! Just cum in me now! I don't care! Claim me as yours! Give me your seed! Make me yours to fuck forever!" Amanda commanded.

I firmly took hold of the bottom of Amanda's belly. My hands were positioned above Amanda's wide hips with my fingers touching her soft, squishy midriff. Everything Amanda screamed encouraged my cum to rush forward. Using my hold on Amanda's hips I forced her body back as I thrusted forward. She yelped in surprise and moaned with ecstasy. Suddenly, her cunt grew tighter and tighter. It constricted my cock and coaxed my cum to the surface. There was no delaying my orgasm any further. "Yes! Cum with me! Fill me up as much as you can and don't stop! I love how you're fucking me wildly... ahh... oooo... like we're both wild animals... ahh YES... or sexy bests! We're cumming at the same time! This is magical," Amanda cooed.

Amanda tried her best to push her hips and grind along with my thrusts. It was hard to tell with the way I was holding her body and ramming into her, but she was trying to do the same. That must have been why it was so easy to push and pull her body as almost my full length pumped in and out, drilling her spasming pussy. I loved the soft smack of her heavy ass slapping against my thighs. My balls felt like they were going to explode again. I didn't hold back. I grabbed hold of Amanda's tiny love handles and forcefully gave my final few thrusts. With each powerful shove of my cock a great jet of cum blasted into Amanda! I could feel her body shake, writhing with joy, ecstasy, love and pleasure. Amanda's pussy fluids gushed out of her even more so than the previous times. It was clear how much cumming inside Amanda turned her on. Tablespoon after tablespoon of my potent semen shot deep into her unprotected womb. In return Amanda moaned in bliss as her vagina gripped my cock as hard as it could. She begged me not to stop. For a moment it seemed like I wouldn't. I just kept cumming and cumming, spraying down her insides with my seed as if I had a hose inside her.

Eventually the mad surge of cum settled into smaller waves. I could feel our orgasms coming to an end. Amanda was regaining her breath. I wasn't finished yet. With one final thrust, I grabbed Amanda's waist tightly and slammed her into me as hard as I could. This action combined with my on pelvic thrust caused my cock to plunge inside Amanda faster and harder than a rocket! I kept squeezing and pressing her waist into me throughout the entire final thrust. I did this out of instinct but I'm certain it was to make sure my cock didn't move an inch and remained as deep inside Amanda as possible; meanwhile I unloaded the last bucket of cum inside Amanda. Somehow the final spurt of cum was much bigger and took longer to release. Amanda shivered as I deposited the last of my cum deep within her sopping, wet depths. My cock twitched, dribbling out what cum was left inside. I gave Amanda all I had. Finally I let go of her waist, allowing her to slide off of my cock. She was too tired and satisfied to move. We both were.

I slowly eased out of her slick pussy. Amanda's orgasm had stopped yet she was still riding the waves of the tail end of it. I heard her sigh with satisfaction. I was a little out of breath. My eyes spotted cum and pussy honey seeping from her silky slit. Amanda wiggled around until she was sitting on the couch. With her left hand she motioned for me to sit with her. I listened and sat next to her, the two of us still naked. Before we said anything Amanda wrapped her arms around me and kissed me heavily. Her kisses were different from before. This time they were slow, careful and full of passion and love. Last time there were more wild and lustful. I kissed her back just as passionately and sensually. My cock was still a little hard and I felt it rubbing against Amanda's belly which made it remain hard, but we were both too tired to keep going at it.

We kissed until we found ourselves lying together in the same position as before. We were cuddling naked, facing each other and holding each other. "I love feeling your hard cock, strong chest, and sexy muscles pressed against me," Amanda cooed tenderly. I didn't think I had very big muscles but I accepted the compliment.

"I love feeling your sexy belly and beautiful soft tits pressed against me," I replied matching her tone.

Amanda giggled. "I know," she laughed while rubbing my dick with her thick thighs.

"Oh God your thighs," I sighed. Amanda smiled. She liked to tease me and was obsessed with making me physically show how attractive and sexy I thought she was. Everything she thought was unattractive about her was something I loved about her and Amanda was thankful for making her feel sexy and beautiful instead of creeped out and self conscious like guys in her past who only liked her for her ass and only wanted sex from her. What I wanted was her heart, I didn't expect to get sex too.

Amanda smiled lovingly and then turned her body away from me so that I was now spooning her. She purposely backed into me so our bodies would still be pressing together. Amanda also made sure that her firm ass was rubbing against my cock, keeping it hard and between her asscheeks. I leaned forward and placed a light kiss on her face, right on her puffy cheeks. Amanda beamed brightly and squirmed in my arms with happiness. I wrapped my arms around her. At first my hands rested on her breasts, effectively cupping them. This didn't last long as Amanda took my hands in hers and made them slide down her body. She stopped when she got to her round belly. There she kept her hands on mine, making sure they wouldn't move and venture away from holding her beautiful tummy. Finally Amanda spoke.

"Do you feel my belly bulging with your cum?" she asked in a hushed voice. I could feel her belly was the tiniest bit bigger, however I couldn't tell if it was really from all my cum or if it was from me playing with her soft curves, heating them up making them expand. Before I answered, Amanda continued. "I feel it. I feel so full that I think my womb expanded just to fit it all. I can tell by my bulging, bloated belly," Amanda whispered carefully.

I gave Amanda's belly a loving rub. She smiled and squeezed my hands with hers and wiggled her body to press closer against me. From there she turned her head to give me a quick kiss. "I'm not sure Amanda, but I think it's just as beautiful as ever. You're always so beautiful. I'm lucky and blessed that we have now become more than friends, more than lovers."

Amanda sighed and closed her eyes. "Me too. I love you so so much. I can't wait to keep making love to you these next few weeks. Even after our movie marathon I wanna see you, hangout, and make love everyday until summer ends. When we're in college I hope to see you every weekend. It's like you said, this is a real lasting relationship, not lust, not simply friendship, but love."

We kissed and cuddled in that position for a while. It was the start of something incredible. If only I knew what lied ahead of me I would've been much happier and maybe held Amanda even closer if that was possible. But back then we really did love each other... almost as much as we do today. Anyway, Amanda and I started to get a little frisky again but we didn't make love. Instead we cherished each other's company and continued to hold one another and kiss the rest of the night. Eventually we fell asleep in each other's arms. Just as we did, I heard Amanda say, "I think we just made a baby... I feel so stuffed with cum. No matter what happens I want you to stuff me full everyday. I'm not saying this out of lust, I wouldn't risk my future and pregnancy for anyone... I know I truly love you. It would be a blessing and I would be lucky to have your wonderful, beautiful baby. I hope you feel the same."

I patted Amanda's bloated, round belly. My cum leaked out of her pussy and onto her thighs. She was right, I really filled her up. We probably did just make a baby yet it didn't scare me one bit. That's because Amanda said everything I felt. Therefore I quietly responded, "I do."

Amanda smiled, pressed her ass against me and gave me one last kiss before we fell asleep in each other's arms. That's all I remember of that day. The day that started my long, loving, relationship with Amanda. The marathon was only beginning.