Movie Night

Story Info
Mom might have chosen the wrong film to show on movie night.
2.3k words
4.31
158.6k
136
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This must be the third or fourth sex scene." I thought to myself as the couple on screen began to undress.

My mom had suggested watching a movie together as a bonding opportunity having me and my twin sisters all back in the house for summer break.

I was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable by the film she chose though. The scenes barely even passed for an R rating and the whole thing played more like a porno than a movie. I was sitting on the couch next to her as my sisters sat on the floor.

They were both dressed in tiny night shorts that complimented their athletic forms quite nicely. Both had gotten into college on volleyball scholarships and were somewhat of a local legend for both their sporting talent and striking beauty.

As their older brother I never really gave much thought to that before, however the steamy imagery on screen was going to my head and I found my eyes wandering to them as much as the TV.

I gave mom a glance to see if she was getting nervous by what we were watching but her face showed little expression at all. However I did notice a certain shifting when the actor pushed himself inside the woman on screen.

By the end of the movie there was a tangible tension in the air and no one said much. Mom went to finish some dishes in the sink, my sisters went to their room, and I went to shower before bed.

———

As I toweled off I took an extra moment to massage the towel over my crotch. I couldn't stop recalling the graphic movie or my sisters taught bottoms in those shorts. I had been semi hard for the whole movie and it felt nice to have a moment alone.

"Maybe I'll rub one out once everyone's asleep." I considered.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and headed down the hall to my room.

As I passed my sister's room I noticed the door was cracked open just a little and I could hear them whispering. Curiously I stopped, I couldn't see anything but I swore I heard swearing and creaking. I nudged the door slowly until I could see just enough by the moonlight coming in the window.

There were two beds in their room, one was empty and still made up, the other had two figures moving slowly over the sheets. It took a few seconds to process but suddenly I realized what I was witnessing. I couldn't tell who was who but I could see them lying one-over-another, with faces together and arms stretched down, delicately rubbing each other's pussies.

"Wow, the movie must've gotten to them too." I thought to myself as my cock started to push against my towel. "If they don't see me here I might be able to get away with jerking off!"

I tried to quietly slide a hand into my towel. There was something immensely exciting about spying on my own sisters unaware of their brother's presence while they shared a private lesbian moment.

I gazed into the room trying to stay quiet as I rubbed myself. My eyes straining to make out any details of their sexy bodies in the moonlight. Truthfully it wasn't the first time I thought of them sexually but I had never considered they thought the same of each other.

As they delved deeper into their mutual pleasure I could hear one of them clearly whisper "Ugh, i can't believe they showed that one actor's cock, fuck it was so hot! Mmmm yes just like that! I'm so close!!"

Just like my sisters, I was getting lost in the feeling and it became harder to control myself. The towel was lax around my hips as I pumped my dick. I only hoped their panting and moaning would cover up the sounds of my own masturbating as I stroked faster.

Then suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder! The touch scared the hell out of me and I let out a yelp alerting my sisters to my presence.

It was my mother, I guess she had come out of her room to use the bathroom. In her other hand was an object but it was hard to see in the darkness. I couldn't be sure though I'd swear she was holding a vibrator.

"You get in there young man and apologize to your sisters!" my mother sternly ordered as she marched me into their bedroom.

I fumbled to fix my towel while my sisters threw a blanket over themselves. It was only at that point that my mother figured out what they were doing in the same bed. She flipped on the lights to make sense of everything, forgetting what was still in her hand.

It was the most bizarre and tense moment I've ever felt. I sat on the untouched bed with a tent in my towel, my hot twin sisters naked with each other under a thin sheet, and my mother standing there in only a long t-shirt with her vibrator in hand.

"I guess that movie kind of got to us all." my voice sheepishly croaked out trying to break the awkwardness of the moment.

I glanced to the purple and white vibrator in my mother's hand as she abruptly realized and tried to hide it behind herself.

More seconds passed feeling like minutes before our mother finally spoke with a softening facial expression.

"Ok, I guess we've all been caught in a way." she admitted letting her hands fall to the side. "It's kind of funny I suppose." She gave a slight chuckle looking to the retreating bulge on my lap.

Her eyes lingered on me and her expression changed again, a sort of longing was in her eyes. I was the only man in the house and she hadn't been on a date in at least two years.

"Look lets be honest, we all needed something tonight right?" I said with more confidence coming back.

"I could tell that you two were enjoying what you were doing before you were interrupted."

I looked to my sisters as a shy acknowledgment came to their faces.

"And mom, you were about to enjoy yourself too" I gestured to the phallic device she was holding.

"And I was definitely enjoying watching. So now that it's out in the open what point is there in hiding?"

There was a long silence but the sense of what I said was starting to sink in. Especially as everyone began to remember just how horny we all were.

Mom came and sat down next to me and was the first to speak.

"He's right. I mean - you two are sisters, and in private you were enjoying incest in a way. Meanwhile your brother was enjoying watching you. And... before I scared him." She took a deep breath "I was watching him jerk off in the hallway for at least a few minutes..."

That last admission surprising all three of us. In stunned silence we stared at our barely dressed mother, who in this vulnerable moment felt more like an older equal. My heart pounded thinking of her in the dark, getting off to watching me stroke myself. My sisters now fidgeting uncomfortably on their bed as the thought of being watched was getting them hotter by the second too. It was one depraved domino effect and we were all as guilty as the next.

"The point is, we were all using one another in private. So what if we enjoy ourselves in front of each other, at least it's more honest." Mom said.

My sisters looked at one another and slowly pulled the sheets back down. My cock had softened by this point but seeing them expose their firm titties reversed the sensation and it started to spring back to life.

The two of them slowly went back to kissing one another as I began rubbing myself under the towel and looked at mom.

I could tell she still wasn't sure as she put her hand under her long t-shirt and slowly began teasing her clit again.

It started awkwardly at first. We were all very unsure how to sexually express ourselves in the open the same way we would in private. After a few minutes though the hormones began to rush back into our veins, filling us with lust as the situation quickly escalated.

Without the need to keep quiet any longer the twins began to aggressively love each other. One climbed over her look-alike, letting her tits hang in the others face to be teased and sucked as she plunged her fingers deep into her sister's drooling cunt.

Mere feet away, my mother and I watched this raunchy show. Mom clenched her breast over the t-shirt while she furiously worked her now exposed pussy.

"I have to lose this towel!" I gasped.

Any sense of awkwardness being long gone, I tossed the towel to the floor, freeing my cock from its humid constraints. I could feel everyone's curious eyes move to me as I worked my hard shaft now in full view.

"Oh my god baby" mom breathed heavily.

She abruptly pulled the t-shirt off causing her heavy breasts to sway and smack together. At times I used to sneak peeks at her cleavage but I never dreamt I'd see those glorious tits in full.

"Is it ok if I?" she begged, stopping herself, not knowing how to ask if she had permission to incestiously devour my cock.

I couldn't find the words either. I could merely nod, desperation filling my eyes. Mom for her part didn't say another word and instead just slid off the bed between my legs and took my cock into her mouth.

Her eyes met mine as she sealed her lips to the tip of my cock. I had to consciously fight from blowing my load right there. Between the sight of my sexy mom sliding my dick into her mouth and my twin sisters voraciously pleasing each other. Their hands moving furiously as they worked themselves closer to the hardest orgasm they'd ever had.

Mom moaned around my cock and I became bolder. I reached down and took a greedy handful of her thick tit. Massaging it while she quickly bobbed her head on my lap.

My sisters were lying side by side now. Their eyes half lidded and mouths agape. They were enjoying the show and I was enjoying feeling like the star. I flexed my muscles as hard as I could and heard mom purr as my forbidden rod thickened in her mouth.

The twins were the first to cum, almost simultaneously. Their hot bodies trembling as they shrieked loudly. Their flat stomachs tensed and their firm tits shook as wave upon wave came over them.

Between watching them and then looking back down at mom desperately stuffing her mouth with me; I knew I couldn't last any longer.

"Um - Mom!" I stammered "I uh - I'm gonna cum!"

She stuffed me deep in her throat before pulling entirely out. She was panting and furiously beating me off like a wild whore.

"I need to feel it all over me baby" she growled, staring me in the eyes.

Mom sat back on her heels groping a tit with one hand as let go of me and quickly started rubbing her clit. Her fingers dripping from my sloppy wet cock.

I stood up and worked myself with more energy than I've ever felt before. Each stroke making an obscene wet sound. For all the years I tried to stealthily hide that noise in my bedroom - now I stood before the whole family - avidly pleasing myself.

My mother, the single parent, the proper businesswoman, the community leader. Here with her heavy breasts on proud display - fingers deep in her mature pussy - loudly cumming as she knelt under my manhood in delirious anticipation.

My balls tensed and I could feel it coming as I began grunting uncontrollably. The first shot nearly knocked me off my feet as it crashed against her boobs. I struggled to maintain control as the next round ricocheted off her nipple and went all over the floor. I regained myself just in time to aim the next right at her throat where it cascaded down between her tits in a lewd white river. Mom moaned with excitement and positioned herself under my cock to allow the last spurts to land in and around her open mouth.

I would've liked to enjoy the view, but after the last drop left my pulsing dick I fell backward into the bed, too lightheaded to continue standing.

We must've been quite a sight.

Two athletic college twins laying nude and cuddled up to one another in one bed.

Me spread out on the other bed, my softening dick shiny with saliva.

And our mom, panting as she sat on the floor, covered in cum from her cheeks to her belly.

As the minutes passed I finally regained the energy to sit up. The sisters were asleep and mom was smiling down at me, still glistening with her son's jizz.

"Does my big man feel all better?" She asked encouragingly, almost too sweet for the depraved act that just took place.

I nodded and smiled at her as she sat down on the edge of the bed. She used my bath towel to mop the sperm off herself. When she had cleaned off the last of her cum bath, mom crawled into the sheets along side me.

We all spent the night in that room where the air was heavy with the smell of sex as we slept off our raucous adventure. The very last thing I recall before passing out was the feeling of Mom's voluptuous breasts pressing against my cheeks and the slight stirring in my groin of another erection ready for more.