Movie Night

Story Info
Dad & daughter enjoy movie night together.
1.5k words
4.34
260.8k
94
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was dark except for the light coming from the television. He sat on the couch with a beer in his hand watching an x-rated movie. His clothing consisted of a gray tank top and a pair of blue boxers but he might as well have been naked because his hard cock was sticking out. He never heard her walk into the room.

"Daddy! Yuck! What are you doing?" she asked, shocked.

He dropped the half empty can of beer on the floor and looked back at her.

"Sweetheart! I... I didn't hear you."

"I should go up and tell mom right now."

Laughing, he stood up and walked past her, cock still sticking out of his boxers. He grabbed two beers from the fridge and started back toward the couch.

"Your mom took her stupid anxiety pills again. Nothing will wake her up."

"Anyway, it's still nasty. And I can't believe you walked past me like that."

He held up a can of beer and tossed it on the couch next to him.

"That's for you, Melanie, if you want it. But you have to drink it here."

She stood there for a moment, thinking. She looked toward the stairs, then at the television, then at her father, glancing down at his erect dick. After tossing her purse on the table by the stairs she walked over and sat down. She was a beautiful young girl, just graduated from high school. Her golden brown hair was freshly permed and fell just past her shoulders. She had on cut off shorts and a pink tank top. Her body was nicely tanned and her green eyes always had a twinkle to them. She popped open the beer and sat back in the couch. Tentatively she sipped the beer and looked at the television screen. On the screen was a blonde woman with outrageously large and fake breasts getting triple-teamed by three men. She had a cock in each hole. Melanie looked away from the screen and over at her father. He was slowly stroking his hard cock as he watched.

"Daddy! Can't you wait?"

"Sorry, Mel. Of course I'll wait."

"You can keep it out if you want, just don't do that with it."

He removed his hand from his cock and just watched the movie and drank his beer. He glanced at his daughter every few seconds to see how she was reacting to the movie. She seemed uncomfortable. She was squirming and kept playing with her hair.

"Want another beer, daddy?" she asked to have an excuse to get up.

"Sure, sweetie. Thanks. Take another for yourself if you want."

She walked slowly into the kitchen and grabbed two more beers. After sitting back down, she handed her dad his beer. The blonde woman in the movie was still being serviced by the three men. Melanie felt herself dampening. She squirmed more frequently now.

"Daddy, I have to pee. I'll be back to finish my beer."

She slipped out of the room and went upstairs. She didn't head for the bathroom but her bedroom. Once there, she slipped out of her shorts and panties and put on a pair of sweat shorts. She exchanged her tank top and bra for a short shirt that showed off most of her stomach. She jogged downstairs and sat back down on the couch.

"Oh, I decided to change too."

She continued watching the movie, placing the can of beer between her legs. She slowly moved it against her, hoping her father wouldn't notice. But when the three men each unloaded their cocks on the blonde woman's face, she gave herself away by letting out an audible moan.

"I thought you said this was nasty," her father said.

She looked down at the floor, embarrassed. She continued spinning the can as she stared at the floor. She couldn't even look at her father.

"Don't worry about it, Mel. You'd be surprised what this stuff does to you."

She finally looked at her father, smiled faintly and looked back at the screen. There now was a petite brunette getting plowed by one well hung stud. Mel sipped her beer and looked over at her dad.

"You and mom don't have sex anymore, do you?"

Her father looked at her, surprised. He shook his head.

She slid over closer to her father. Resting her head on his shoulder, she turned her attention back to the screen and sipped her beer. She felt her dad's hand pat her thigh. She smiled and put her hand on his thigh.

After a few minutes, when she knew her father's attention was fully on the movie, she slid her hand onto his cock and started stroking it.

"Mel, what are you doing?"

"I just don't want you to be doing it yourself all the time. It's ok, right? You won't tell mom, will you?"

"Of course not, hun. It's just that, well..."

"Daddy, you deserve it. Let me help you. Please?"

She was still slowly stroking his cock. He was big and feeling it turned her on even more. She gripped him tighter and jacked on her father's cock harder. She heard him moan.

"You like this, daddy? I just want you to be happy."

As she stroked his cock, she watched as her father's hand moved towards her shorts. She made no move to stop him. His hand slid into her shorts and made its way to her damp pussy. He started rubbing her clit with his middle finger. She let out a moan. His hand slid down farther and his finger slowly entered her. This time, she let out a louder moan.

"Mmmmmm, daddy..."

She tugged on her shorts and wiggled out of them. Her father's finger slid into her deeper. She spread her legs wider and stroked his cock faster. Both of them were breathing harder. Melanie looked over at her dad and then down at her hand moving over his cock. She turned her self sideways, leaned down and put her mouth on his dick.

"Oh yeah," she heard him whisper.

She started moving her mouth up and down on his hard rod. He was too big for her to take all of it in her mouth but she still handled him wonderfully. She massaged his balls as she bobbed on his shaft. His hand slid over her ass and his finger reentered her. She let out a moan. Moments later she had an amazing orgasm.

"Daddy! You're great! I can't believe mom doesn't want this anymore!"

She sat up and pulled her shirt off, exposing her amazing d-cup breasts. Immediately, her dad cupped them in his hands and squeezed them. She smiled at him and leaned forward to kiss his cheek. After giving his cock a few strokes wither hand, she slid to the floor. She looked up at her dad and gave him a big smile. Without saying anything, she leaned towards his cock and slid it between her tits. Pushing them together, she began jacking his cock with her tits. Her dad's hands gripped the couch cushions hard as his heavy breathing increased. She continued using her breasts to pleasure her dad's cock until she couldn't take it anymore. Standing up, giving her dad a complete few of her body, she kissed him softly on the mouth. As she pulled off his boxers, a naughty smile flashed across her face. She lowered herself onto his dick, taking all of it into her pussy. An orgasm followed almost immediately. "Oh god!" she yelled.

Placing her hands on his chest, she began bouncing on his shaft. Her tits shook wildly as she rode his cock. She rode him, grinded herself on him and rocked back and forth. Her nails dug into his chest when he smacked her on the ass.

"Yes, daddy! Spank me!"

The wild ride continued for several more minutes. Her motions on his dick and her father spanking her was driving her insane. His cock felt so good buried inside of her. In her mind she pictured being able to do this over and over again. The look on her dad's face made her happy. She began to move faster. And that was what sent him over the edge.

She knew the end was near when her father's hands dug into her ass. She tightened her pussy as much as she could and begin grinding on him again. When her father shot the first load of cum into her, she had her third orgasm.

"Oh shit!!" they both yelled.

She continued grinding him until all of her dad's cum had filled her pussy. After she was sure she had it all, she leaned forward and rested herself on his chest. His cock slipped out of her and she rubbed is gently. He patted her on the ass.

"We should watch a movie together more often, daddy."

He kissed her forehead. She slid off his lap and got dressed.

"Goodnight, daddy. If you can't sleep, come see me. Maybe I'll be able to help."

"Goodnight, Mel. Sweet dreams."