Movie Night Ch. 01

Story Info
A long awaited movie date.
1k words
3.57
37.5k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 06/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pick you up from your apartment after weeks of being apart, you are dressed in a black skirt and a tank top showing off all your nice curves and great cleavage. I know from our game of truth and dare, that you are wearing a sexy matching underwear set I had you buy for me and have yet to see. As you walk towards the car, I think to myself, "mmmmm I can't wait to find out what how good it looks on you." We head to the movies just like its any other normal night out for us. However, I'm sure we both have a feeling that it will be far from normal, and know that the other is feeling the same way.

We get to the theater and park. We walk in, get our tickets and walk hand in hand to our seats. We sit down up high in the theater and where no one is around or can easily see us. As the movie starts a couple sits down kinda close to us one level down, and I turn to give you a kiss and squeeze your thigh. During the movie we do our normal thing of holding hands, kissing and you rubbing my legs as I caress your thighs. Halfway through the movie I adjust and lean back just to relax a little. At this you decide to make your move.

You have been so horny from not being able to be with me for three weeks. You can already feel your wetness growing. You adjust yourself and start running your hands up and down my left thigh moving my cargo shorts as you do exposing the legs you just adore. You think to yourself, "I wonder if my boy is wearing anything underneath these shorts." The image of me not, turns you on even more. You decide to find out just how your man is dressed tonight. You slide your hand up my shorts and you find, nothing, just my smoothly shaved balls and semi erect cock. You feel it twitch as you run your nails up the inside of my thighs to my balls. At this I just let my head fall back against the seat and slide down so you can have easier access to me. You turn and look at me and can tell I love every touch you give me.

I close my eyes as you wrap your hand around my pulsing cock as it starts to grow. You just love feeling me grow. Knowing that you can turn your man on makes you even hornier and you can tell the sexy underwear is starting to get wet from your juices. You continue to stroke me and play with my balls and I let out a little moan mistakenly forgetting where we are from the magic you are working on my cock. At my moan, the couple in front of us look back and wonders what is going on. Its dark but the light from the movie might just give them enough of a view to figure out what's going on. You see this but you don't even think about stopping as you can tell I'm loving every second of it. They turn back around and you decide to get more daring and you tell me to sit up and turn away from you a little so you are behind me and a little to the left. You undo my belt, unbutton my shorts and zip them down a little till my shorts are barely hiding my now rock hard cock. You reach your hand into my shorts and grab a hold of my balls and squeeze them firm but not too hard and bite on my neck. You can tell I'm loving it and you sit back a little and start to stroke me again. You run your hand up and down my shaft, as you twist your fingers around it as you go. You notice that the head of my cock has some pre-cum on in from all the great attention you have been giving it. You take a finger and rub the pre-cum around the tip of my cock getting it all wet and slick. You feel my cock twitch as you touch the underside of my head.

I turn and give you a deep kiss and whisper in your that I'm going to cum soon if you keep this up. you whisper back to mine, "mmmmmmmmm, that's just what I want baby." With that you go into overdrive, stroking my cock and squeezing it firmly. You can tell by the way my cock is twitching and the look on my face that I'm going to cum soon. You cover the tip of my cock with your other hand so I don't shoot all over as you pump faster. I squeeze your thigh to let you know I'm going to cum any second, and just at that moment the couple looks confusedly back at us again trying to figure out if we were doing anything and you catch them watching.

You whisper in my ear as you continue to stroke me faster and faster. I look over and at the second I see them looking, I cum. You keep pumping away as I explode all over your hands, and myself. It drips down my balls and the inside of my legs as you think about how good it feels when I cum inside you and I can't move because it's so intense. You love getting me off, and seeing me in such a state of pleasure makes you dripping wet. The couple turns back away from us as you continue to roll my cock around in your hands covered in my cum. The feeling is so intense and you can tell I am loving it. You can feel that all of my cock and balls are covered with my cum as well. You button me back up, clean yourself up and tell me that I have to sit all messy for the rest of the movie.

"Don't even think about doing anything to me," you say.

You tell me, "You know how wet you feel down there, well that's how wet I am right now."

With that you can tell I want to feel how wet you are, but like a good boy, we just cuddle the rest of the movie. We both have an idea of what's going to happen afterwards.

End of part 1.