Movie Night Ch. 03: Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan moved up and away from my cock, and looking over her shoulder while holding it in her hands, now pouring my own pre-cum, asked "Does Mom do THAT with you, Daddy?" She moaned and pressed her pussy into my mouth, and I pushed her hips off of me and to my side. On her knees now, only a few inches from my face, I could see that her lipstick had only slightly smeared, her lips were wet, and her chest and breasts were flushed. I couldn't speak. She didn't want me to. We had both changed.

"Now, Daddy...do it now" and her hand cork-screwed around my cock. The release of my balls had allowed them to press in close to my cock, and I was a donkey on the edge. Susan rolled onto her back, and I followed, my hands dragging hers over her head, her legs spreading out under me, lifting her knees up and away from her sex, now igniting with the passion of such a lewd act on her own father.

I lowered my hips onto her, and she closed her eyes. My lips found hers, and we kissed, passionately, her hands and arms stretch tightly above her head as I pressed my shaft into her wetness. I landed with my balls on her opening, and the heat drew out the veins of my cock even further. I was ready. She was fertile, and this was only a moment away now.

My mouth moved to her distended nipple as she rocked her hips down, causing my shaft to slide through the valley of her fertility, and with one slight push, I found the opening and slide effortlessly inside, pausing only when the tightness had fully surrounded me, and my balls were anchored at her asshole. Susan shouted "OH..FUCK...YESSSSSSS", then purred, her eyes now open, but rolled back in her head. I paused, and held still. I felt her pulsing inside me. Around me. Felt her wetness unfold, and it soaked my balls in an instant. Susan's calves descended onto my ass, and after a moment, she opened her eyes and said "I love you, Daddy. Thank you."

In that moment, we were time itself. I had no urgent need to cum, and I suspect she didn't either. I moved backward just slightly, enough to dislodge myself almost to the head of this hose so desperately seeking her essence, then slowly moved back in. The sensations were beyond amazing. She was tight, creamy, and accepting me. I could feel her breathing. When I bottomed out, softly, I could feel her cervix pressing into the tip of my cock, only to have it slide away as I pushed in further. The act caused Susan to gasp for breath for a moment, and she simply said "again, Daddy...do that again"... so I did. Each repeated movement like this caused her to groan deeply as her vagina contracted around my cock, squeezing me more intensely.

We continued like this for several moments...I have no clue how long...until I lifted my head to hers and was again captivated by those lips. "Kiss me, Daddy" Susan spoke, and we kissed like lovers do, slow, long, and sensual, each time pushing, pulling in and out of her as she rocked her hips in time to my growing need.

"I'm close, Susan...so very close now." I wanted her to know.

"I'm ready, too Daddy...I'm ready too. Please? OH, please? Please cum in me, Daddy. Give me your baby, Daddy. Make me your very own Mommy, Daddeeeee", and with this, Susan's body convulsed. Her walls clamped down on me. Her calves pressed my ass forward, though I needed no convincing, and the feeling of her vagina and cervix massaging my cock and it's head busted me open. My abdomen cramped, then screwed tight, and I felt the heat of my being press my balls forward. I dug my toes into the mattress, and pushed, seeking to be more deeply in her with each attempt. Each new thrust caused my fire-hose inside of her to go off, and Susan's eyes flew open with the force of my manhood being deposited into her in heavy, sperm-laden streams.

Her orgasm caused her cervix to widen and flutter over my cock-head, and I basted it with a spray of sperm, then it dipped below, into what was certainly a growing pool of my seed, only to repeat this several times. Her body was seeking my seed, and her being was asking for the pregnancy we were intending now, and which was certainly to occur. My shaft was engorged, and pointed directly down into her almost vertical hips. A small pool of my cum was in her completely, and it was going to stay in by every law nature intended. It felt like 15 minutes of this, but in reality, it wasn't, I know. Who's to say how long a really good orgasm lasts?

When we had both finished, Susan was panting, I was sweating, and I felt her legs begin to give way from the continued strain. I reached behind me and pulled several pillows, bunching them under her ass, and rested her feet above me on the headboard.

"You...Susan...you're so beautiful" I said as I removed my wilting cock from the confines of her youth, and moving to her side, began kissing her, tasting first the juices in and around her sex, then moving up to her belly button and breasts. When I reached her neck, I noticed she was crying.

"Oh, Shit..Suzy...I..." but she interrupted me "I love you so much, Dad...Daddy...so much...so very, very much. Thank you. Thank you for making me a woman. For giving me life. For making me pregnant."

And she reached for my head and we began kissing again. Pregnant was right. There was no way she wasn't. I surveyed the scene. My cock was literally soaked in both her juices and my sperm. Her pussy was red and covered in sex as well. Her breasts were red, her chest was flushed, and now, she had closed her eyes and was beginning to drift into a slumber.

I paused, only for a moment to consider options, when I heard Susan remark "I need to rest, Daddy. Please lay with me, but remember, Petra and Riley still need you today, o.k.?"

12