Movie Night Ch. 04: Petra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroSteve
EroSteve
318 Followers

...and that's exactly what I was planning.

Riley had only been watching so far, but now, I felt her naked form press up behind me, her hands under my arms until she rubbed my chest. I felt her breasts on my back, and she stood on tiptoe to whisper into my ear "Now, Mr. D...give her your seed. I want to watch you make P pregnant for us, please...please...please...please..." and with each word, her hands lowered down my thrusting abdomen until her right hand rested on the root of my cock, her fingers stroking my pubic hair just above it, and her left had lowered and cupped my balls, alternately scratching them with her fingernails, and pushing them up into me with her palm.

It happened gutterly...from way inside Petra's womb, with her hand wrenching her nipple, Riley's hands around my cock and balls as she chewed on my shoulder, and my cock shaft scraping Petra's clit as I pushed in, Petra lost control of her body. I didn't feel it at first, but I saw her eyes roll back in her head just as she tilted it back from my view. All of her air left, shrinking her chest, and rolling her breasts back towards her center. Her abdomen contracted violently, pulling both her legs up into the air, straight out behind me as she rolled her hips forward to accept me deeper, and her vagina clamped down and began vibrating...undulating...over my cock. She was orgasming...and hard.

Too much. Too much for me. I, too, lost any capacity for breathing, or words, or any expression, and just let the feeling wash over me, starting with the trigger on my shaft, through my balls, and into the very core of my being. I was coated in sweat now. So was Petra. I pressed what little forth I could as Riley's hands left my front, and I felt her breasts slide down my back as she moved to caress my ass, pushing me into Petra with each thrust.

Wave after wave of my sperm began soaking Petra inside. My balls lifted...I felt it...they lifted into the space just under my cock and pressed against the heat of her ass, and each time they contracted, I felt another stream of my seed traveling the full length of the compressed shaft, ending at the opening to her cervix, blasting through the opening that nature had given to her fallopian tubes in preparation for this time.

My hips were still pressing forward in rhythm, and Riley was softly licking and kissing my ass cheeks as I rutted into her best friend, doing all I could to impregnate her. I pressed in again, not so much for the physical sensation of her sex, but as a natural response to wanting to put my seed as close to her cervix as possible. Each thrust caused her to spasm inside, and the grip alternately tightened and softened, and until we eventually both could do no more.

"Holy Smokes...Petra...wow..." I said as sweat dripped from my brow onto her lower belly. I was bent over the armrest, my hands supporting me there.

Her head had dropped onto the back cushion, now sliding down, eyes still closed, and a smile growing larger over her face. She let her arms extend above her head, stretched out. Though I didn't want to leave her, the motion caused her hips to follow just far enough that I slid out, each excruciating nerve being stimulated beyond capacity. I watched as her head came to rest on the sofa cushions. Her hips were splayed open above her on the armrest and backing, and my cock, still full erect, extracted itself from the confines, coated with a mixture of her sticky fertility and my sperm.

Riley wasted no time. As Petra's knees bent and her entire body relaxed, Riley's mouth kissed from my left ass cheek to my hipbone, until she had spun me sideways, and in an instant, her hand was on my shaft, holding it straight up. Her tongue lapped away at my balls. I flinched, too sensitive, and tried to speak "Riley...I...", but her tongue traveled up my tube, and her mouth surrounded me. She only had a few inches in, but the warmth combined with the feeling of her tongue swirling around the head, locked me out of any further brain function.

Riley was humming...tasting...experiencing me, and my balls screwed forth one final effort to express whatever was left into her waiting, willing mouth. She looked up into my eyes, and I could only smile my approval. Riley was wanting, too.

I, however, was spent. Satisfied that she had cleaned me up, Riley spoke "Looks like you did it right, Mr. D!" and we both gazed on Petra, quietly slipping into her own slumber.

"Why don't we let her rest, Ms. Riley?" and I gazed on Riley's beautiful Irish grin. "By the way, don't think you're going to get any less of a treatment, young lady."

Riley's eyes lit up, and she jumped into my arms pressing her breasts into my chest, and her own wetness landing on my deflating cock "I can't wait, Mr. D. Thank you. Thank you for being here for us."

She whispered into my ear as I carried her back to the kitchen "Do you know how much I want your baby, Mr. D? I can't wait for my turn today."

I needed to finish that breakfast. And quite frankly, I really needed a shower.

EroSteve
EroSteve
318 Followers
12