Movie Night Ch. 06

Story Info
Steamy conclusion to the movie night escapades.
6.8k words
4.67
140k
52
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ksteiner
ksteiner
289 Followers

For the reader: Be forewarned that this story presents a subject that is considered risqué in most circles. If you are not prepared to read about consensual incest (maybe not technically but at least socially) between step-father and step-daughter please move on to a different story. The story is one of fiction and the characters are all above the age of consent. I have tried to write it as realistically as possible but it should be treated as the fiction that it is, no more, no less. If you have not read Chapters 1 through 5 of the story I highly recommend it to "set-the-stage" and give the reader a sense the circumstances leading up to this chapter.

The story is truly designed to be read in entirety and is mainly broken up into chapters to provide an easier reading experience. Her innocence is lost, but will her virginity be next or will she save herself? What does the future hold for this young woman and her step-father? This is the exciting conclusion to a long story. I hope that the slow and tentative build-up has given a truly erotic, believable experience to the readers. This is the first story that I have ever written so I do look forward to any comments or constructive criticism that you may have. I already have plans for a sequel to this story but would like to get some reader feedback before I spend a lot of time writing it. Tell me what you think.

*

For the next few days I found my mind reeling over thought of the events of the past few months. I recalled how things had started changing between my step-daughter and me shortly after her eighteenth birthday, first with her grinding her hips and ass into my groin and later her hand causing my dick to slightly swell and my very first impure thoughts about her. As things progressed, she had gotten bolder and actually held my dick in her hand, placed my hand on her bare breasts, walked in on me naked and gave me a hand job watching me ejaculate, and later held me between her thighs to dry hump me. She had gone out and purchased some sexy lingerie and had worn it for me on a few occasions, bared her breasts to my sight, and even flaunted some of the lingerie in front of her mother. The past weekend, however, was the clincher; she had put my dick against her bare pussy and cum all over it and the following night had ended up with the tip inside of her, cumming against her still intact hymen. Our actions had gone from a normal father/daughter relationship to just shy of having intercourse in a relatively short period of time. If I had been asked if I could ever imagine this a few months ago I would have laughed but now I felt myself longing after the young woman that I had raised.

I wanted more. There was a small part of me that secretly desired to bring her to full womanhood and take her cherry but I would have been more than happy to merely continue what we had already been doing. The fact that most of this had happened in the presence of the rest of the family without their knowledge added to the excitement.

The day following our last episode was a normal Sunday for the family. My step-daughter had a slight glow about her and didn't seem bothered in the least that things had gone further than even she had planned. I had been a little bit concerned that she would be awkward around me, possibly even causing us to be discovered but luckily nothing of the sort happened.

Once during the course of the day, we found ourselves alone for a few quick minutes in the kitchen and she quickly came over to me and planted a quick kiss on my lips.

"Thanks for last night, Dad," she commented.

I opened my mouth to start to say something and she quickly put her index finger against my lips in a sign to remain quiet.

"It was wonderful," she continued. "I didn't expect THAT to happen, but I'm so glad that it did. I loved it. And..."

She paused for what seemed a very long while and then finished her thought.

"After I went upstairs, tasted us together...it was sooooo good."

She then put a slightly coy expression on her face and hooked the very tip of her finger in her mouth giving me a demure look while at the same time appearing playfully innocent.

"Together," she went on, "was better than when I tasted you a few weeks ago and better than when I have tasted myself when I masturbate."

"I liked it so much that it got me horny again and I had to play with myself just to be able to go to sleep."

The thought of her lying in bed fingering herself had me tenting my pants under the bar counter in no time.

She then began "I want to..." but the thought went unfinished when one of her brothers walked back in the room.

I spent the rest of the day wondering how she had intended to finish that sentence.

Tuesday morning, just before my lunch hour I got a call from my wife who had, unfortunately, just been delivered some bad news. She had just gotten off of the phone with her mother and had been told that her Dad was in the hospital. Apparently, my mother-in-law was pretty distraught so my wife wanted to go visit and, if nothing else, offer some moral support. I told my wife to see what flights were available and assured her that we would figure out the finances to make it work. I assumed that I'd be fending for myself for a while but knew that I could handle it.

That evening, I got home and gave my wife a big hug. "How'd it go?" I asked.

"Well," she replied, "I found some seats for tomorrow morning but I have to change them now."

"Why, what's the problem?" I asked.

"I had completely forgotten about the spring tryouts on Thursday. You know how important they are and they're just one day only."

She was talking about our daughter's Track and Field tryouts. She had been competitive for years and, I knew, would be devastated to not make the team in her Senior year; especially after she missed the all-state team by less than a half second last year. She was intent on making it this year but wouldn't even get the opportunity unless she was on the team.

My wife continued, "and the Science Fair next week."

Our 14 year old son was a big science geek and had been working on his project for over a month now with one of his buddies. The fair was schooled to be next Wednesday.

"You should be back by then, right?" I asked.

"Probably," she replied, "but he told me that he has to take observations on the experiment this weekend and then the two of them need to put all of the findings together for the presentation."

"Are you OK with looking after them for a few days? I know that you have to work but they are old enough to pretty much take care of themselves so you shouldn't need to really do much."

Knowing that she was right and seeing how the timing couldn't be worse for the two kids, I conceded. "I'm not too busy at work right now so I'll try to get home a little earlier than normal to help them out. When do you think that you'll be coming back?"

My wife responded "I'm not sure but I imagine that we should know more within the next few days."

The decision was pretty much made that my wife and our youngest would head across the country and I would stay with the two older kids. My wife headed off to change the reservations and then to call her mother and let her know that the two of them would be coming out. The rest of the night was spent packing and the following morning I dropped them off at the airport on my way to work.

That evening I returned home from work to find that the kids were chipping in to keep things running smoothly around the house. My son had taken care of a bunch of the routine chores and my step-daughter was already preparing dinner. Shortly after dinner we got a call from my wife to let us know that they had arrived safely and that her dad was in critical condition but was considered stable. She didn't yet know when they would be coming home but I reassured her that we had things under control and to help her mother as much as she could, taking whatever time she needed and not worrying about us.

The next morning I wished my step-daughter luck on her tryouts and headed off to work. Knowing that she would be coming home late from school, I tried to wrap as much up as possible yet still get home early enough to help my son out with things and not leave him home alone too long.

When I did get home, I found him deep into his homework and excited about the final stage of his science project that was coming to a close. After a long dissertation about all that remained for him to do, he asked if he could spend the weekend at his friend's house. He cited how much time they would save by not having to go back and forth across town all weekend. He and his buddy had apparently already given this speech to the friend's parents because he through in that it was OK with them. I wasn't really worried about them getting in trouble because I knew how big a deal this project was to my son but was a little concerned that the two boys would end up driving the parents crazy being there for the entire weekend. I gave them a call and was reassured that it was alright with them and we agreed that he would go over there after school on Friday and would be home by dinner on Sunday.

Right as I was getting ready to put dinner on the table, my step-daughter burst in the door and virtually jumped into my arms. "I made it Dad!" she exclaimed, giddy like a little schoolgirl. I really hadn't had any doubt that she would make the cut but was excited for her none the less and congratulated her telling her that we should celebrate.

She simply told me "not tonight, Dad. I'm just too tired."

The three of us enjoyed our dinner and a little conversation afterward, heading to our respective rooms fairly early.

I wasn't ready to actually go to sleep yet so after getting ready for bed and stripping naked as I usually sleep, I settled into bed and decided to read for a bit. A little while later I heard a light knock at the door. Immediately following the knock, it slowly opened and my step-daughter poked her head into the room.

"Good, you're still awake," she commented and entered my bedroom closing the door behind her.

By the light of my bedside table lamp I could see that she was wearing that black nightie again and as she crossed the room was able to get a better look at it. I couldn't help but remark its simple elegance to myself. Although the nightie was terribly simple, small shoulder straps followed by plain black silk draping down to mid-thigh, the designer had done their job well, cutting the fabric so that it draped nicely over the female form and accentuated curves in just the right places. It was a perfect fit on her and hung loosely over her pert breasts while at the same time outlining them beautifully. It tapered in at the waist and hugged her hips without being snug yet barely had a wrinkle in the material. If I didn't know better I would have almost thought that it had been made for her it fit so perfectly.

She came right over to the bed and climbed onto it, lying down on top of the comforter next to me. "Dad, can you do me a favor?" she asked.

"Sure. What do you need honey?" I responded.

"I was wondering if you would make moussaka for dinner tomorrow," she commented, talking about one of her favorite dishes. "You wanted to celebrate my making the team and that would be the perfect present for me," she continued.

It was a little labor intensive but not really hard to make, sort of like lasagna, and we already had most of the ingredients so I told her that I would be happy to make it and was already thinking about some things that I could make with it to have a nice celebration dinner with her.

"Thanks," she exclaimed and leaned over giving me a huge hug. She relaxed her arms from the embrace but left them around me and leaned her head down onto my chest. Her fingers started lightly playing with my chest hairs and she mumbled something that I couldn't really understand so I simply put my arm around her shoulders and held her.

After a little while I felt her finger stop moving and assumed that she had fallen asleep so I returned to my book to finish the chapter and go to sleep myself. I couldn't see her face but my step-daughter seemed so comfortable that I didn't have the heart to wake her and left her where she was. About ten minutes later I had finished the chapter that I was on, had just placed the book on the nightstand, and was about to reach over and turn out the light when I felt her move.

Thinking at first that my movement had woken her a little, I was about to suggest that she head to her bed and get some sleep when her hand ran down my chest and under the covers to my groin. I felt her momentarily pause at my pubes and run her fingers through them for a second before continuing down until she had rounded my dick and was cupping my balls in her hand, massaging them gently. She rolled them around in her palm a little before returning to the now stiffening cock next to them and stroking it to full hardness.

Once it was hard she let go of it and used her arm to push back the covers exposing my nudity. She scooted her body back slightly and let her head drop to just above my groin as she resumed her hold on my dick. I still couldn't see her face but could only imagine how close she was to my dick since every now and then I could feel a warm breath hit my exposed skin as she stroked me.

The hand job was feeling wonderful that I leaned my head back with my eyes closed and was simply enjoying the sensation. I was suddenly shocked out of my reverie when I felt her warm, wet mouth envelop me. This was not the tentative lick from her first hand job, nor even placing the tip in her mouth from the second. My step-daughter was sliding her mouth right down my shaft, already about two inches down and going deeper with each stroke.

I couldn't really see anything until she was almost halfway down and shifted onto her elbows, positioning her mouth directly over my dick and allowing a small view between our bodies. She would slide up until only the head remained in her mouth and then gently glide back down trying to go a little bit further each time.

Based on past conversations I did not believe that she had sucked a dick before but she seemed to take to it naturally. She had been going for over five minutes and I hadn't felt her teeth scrape my shaft even once. She was keeping me well lubricated and was swirling her tongue around the head and down the shaft as she blew me. She had even continued stroking me with her hand as she tried to take me all the way into her mouth. A little over half of my eight inches was in her now and I could feel the head hitting the back of her throat each time she went down but even though she seemed to be having more difficulty going further she had not gagged at all. She kept a nice steady pace that was as she was making love to my cock and I was simply attached to it.

Knowing that my son's room was just down the hall I was trying hard to remain quiet but was still moaning routinely to the feeling of my step-daughter's mouth around me. About fifteen minutes into the blow job I felt ready to explode and warned her but it only seemed to fire her up more.

She had managed to take about six inches into her mouth that night. She sped up the rate of bobbing her head up and down my shaft and tightened her lips slightly as she did. She also stopped stoking the remaining shaft in her hand and held it firmly at the base, encircling it with her thumb and forefinger while the remaining fingers cupped my balls.

As soon as she felt me start to pulse in her hand, she went down as far as she could take me and held me there while continuing to lick the underside of my cock. A few seconds later I exploded in her mouth and saw her greedily swallow it all, this time not missing a single drop.

Slowly retracting off of my softening dick, she looked up at me and gave a little hum.

She then slid up the bed, gave me a quick kiss, and laid down while pulling the covers over both of us.

"Goodnight Dad," she stated as she rolled over as if there was nothing more to be said.

Not knowing what else to say and unwilling to throw this beauty out of my bed, I simply replied "goodnight sweetheart" and turned out the light.

We slept the rest of the night snuggled together with my arm over her.

We both awoke to the sound of my alarm clock the next morning and she quickly headed off to her own room before her brother woke up and found her in my room. I headed off to the shower and began to get ready for work. By the time that I left, both kids were up, showered and dressed, and were eating breakfast. I said my goodbyes and told my son that I wanted him to give me a call on Saturday to let me know how things were going and to make sure that he wasn't overstaying his welcome with his friend's parents.

As I left work that afternoon, I remembered my promise to my step-daughter and stopped by the grocery store to pick up the remaining items that I needed for the dinner. I decided to make it a nice dinner since it would just be the two of us so I got a few extra items to go with the dinner and the ingredients that I would need to make a nice desert.

As soon as I got home, I knew that I needed to get right to work so I dropped my briefcase off in the office, swung by my bedroom and hung my suit jacket up, and headed back down to the kitchen and put a cook's apron on over the rest of my work clothes. A few hours later I had the main course in the oven, the prep work for the sides was complete and they were ready to cook when the timing was right, had set the table for two, and I was making the desert when my step-daughter got home from school.

She came into the kitchen through the dining room and had obviously noticed the full place settings using our fine china and crystal, candlesticks, and small vase with three rose buds just beginning to open on the table. As she walked over and gave me a hug and kiss hello she commented, "Wow, Dad. Looks...and smells nice. You really went all out for this." She then gave both of us a quick "once over" and asked "how long before it is ready?"

I told her that it would be ready in a little over a half hour and saw her check the clock. "Can you make it closer to six?" she asked giving herself another 15 minutes. "I need to clean up and get ready."

Checking the clock myself and running through my head the status of all of the dishes, I replied "sure, hon; we can do six."

She then quickly headed upstairs to get ready shouting "thanks" as she hurried off.

Six o'clock came around and I had served up the plates and put them in the oven to keep them warm, the salads were on the table, and I lit the candles on the table. I had decided to open a nice bottle of Sirah to go with the dinner and allowed it to breathe a bit before finally pouring each of us a glass. Just as I was beginning to wonder what had happened to her, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

To say that she made quite an entrance would be an understatement. My step-daughter walked in the dining room wearing a simple black cocktail length dress that I vaguely remembered her having gotten for her orchestra concert just before Christmas. What I couldn't remember through was the dress looking even remotely that sexy just a few months ago. During the concert, she had kept everything simple wearing black flats, little to no makeup, hair pulled back in a ponytail to keep it out of her face as she played, and simple jewelry. The sight before me now was drastically different and despite coming to dinner a few minutes late I wondered how she pulled it off in such a short time. She had left her hair down and styled a gentle wave in it when she dried it. Her light tresses contrasted nicely with the black dress. Her makeup was applied exquisitely, accentuating her natural beauty without appearing that she was really wearing makeup except for the dark red lipstick that gave her lips a full appearance. The jewelry that she selected added a glimmer of gold with the dangling earrings swaying under her hair as she moved and the necklace drawing just the right amount of attention to the gentle swell of her breasts. She had added black nylons with a seam running down the back and little decorative flourish where they met her matte silk high heels to the look that elongated her legs and completely changed the look of the dress. The vision of beauty before me was of a woman in her mid-twenties, not of an eighteen year old girl.

ksteiner
ksteiner
289 Followers
12