Movie Night Ch. 07: Terri's Promise

Story Info
Catching up on lost time with Terri.
6.2k words
4.73
23k
36

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroSteve
EroSteve
318 Followers

"We're fine, Susan. We'll be down in just a moment." I was still semi-shaking from having released myself deeply inside Terri, still tightly gripping me inside her, her own body coming down from her orgasm. Terri was slumped over, her left hand on the balcony railing still, her right hand fondling my scrotum as traces of our combined fluids began to exit her.

"Oh, Yes...Mr. D. Suz and P weren't kidding about you. Very nice. Very...very...nice...". She was panting, alternately squeezing and pulling my ball sac. The feeling was intense, especially after having so recently emptied them into her. A slight sheen of her perspiration covered her body, and in semi-darkness, lit only by a receding moon, I could see it reflect softly as her muscles moved to straighten her slender form, still a bit trembly on legs that had been pushing back her lust against my own.

She turned to face me, smiling, closing the distance to my mouth with hers "now THAT was exactly what this girl needed!" Reaching up to kiss me, she moved her hand to grasp and stroke my still-rigid member. I startled a moment at the feeling, her hand warm, wet...tight around the sensitive, spent flesh, squeezing the remaining drops of cum forward. Terri's lips melted into me, and my body surrendered, my hands wrapping around her and pulling her in tight. She tasted so good.

"I'm going to presume, Ms. Terri, that you, Susan, Riley, Petra...you've talked this ALL through. All of it? You don't have any reservations?"

"Mr. D., I promise you, if I had known they were considering this, I would have been first in line." Her smile lit up the night.

Another kiss, another squeeze, and Terri moved her head to my ear to whisper "You and I will be spending some quality time together in these next few days, Sir, so you'd better keep your strength up."

Smiling myself now, I watched as she gathered her hair behind her, and stepped back to her gown and bra, piled several feet away. My eyes were riveted. The length of her heels caused her stride to shorten, and the muscles inside those amazing hips and thighs contracted and swayed with every provocative motion my brain is geared to recognize and record. God in Heaven, a woman's walk is so fucking sexy to see from behind.

Turning sideways slightly, those amazing breasts came into view...her nipples now stubbornly thrust out against the cold night air, heavy, full C cups resting atop her ribs. It almost looked as though she was thrusting them out, but that was their natural state. Youth. Wow. Her legs, still with those black stockings held up by the garter looked like they belonged to a movie star, and she peeked over her shoulder to make sure I was watching her display for me. Her smile widened, bloomed, as did her sexuality. It was dripping from her; she was drenched in womanly form.

She blew me a kiss, and spoke up "mind giving a girl a hand, Mr. D...Daddy?" and with that last word, looked down at my withering member, then back up at my face.

Terri stepped back into the gown, lifting it and cozying-up her breasts in the cups, turned her back to me as I advanced. "Latch me up, Mr. D." and she issued the order fully expecting my compliance as she held the bra cups somewhat firmly in place. Rather than re-attach her bra in back, I slid my hands around her chest, cupping both breasts firmly, but softly, filling my hands, my fingers finding the distended nipples, trapping them. My cock slipped thickly into the tight crease of her silk-covered cheeks, still turgid...thick...and my lips began a slow sequence, kissing her once, then twice, then three, four, five, ten times from her left shoulder inwards to her neck, each one longer and warmer than the previous, ending just behind her ear, each kiss allowing a word to slip in between...

"...You... Ms. Terri... are amazing...and...I...cannot...wait...to see...to be... with you... again..."

Her breasts were soft and supple in my hands, and she dropped the bra to cover my hands with hers, playing with them as I warmly cradled and caressed each breast. She raised her hands up as I was speaking, above her, then down behind her, gently stroking my head now, pushing her ass into my groin, her jaw lowering slightly, mouth open, and I felt her areolas and nipples bristle with goose-bumps at both the sensation of my touch as well as the expectation of what was to come. "Tomorrow morning, Mr. D. Find a way to be alone, o.k. 10:30?"

I let my hands gently caress her tummy as they traced lower, the dress and bra falling away again, and my fingers rediscovered her swollen button, now coated with our combined juice. I pressed lightly into it, and it slipped over my fingers, springing up. Terri quivered, just slightly.

"Oh...geesh...Fuck...Mr. D...Stop...wait...no ... Don't..." and my kisses continued down her shoulder now, stopping her words. Both of my hands were on her waist now, and I kneeled behind her. "Let me taste, Terri, and as she bent over at her waist, she flowered directly in front of my mouth. She was steaming, and the smell...THAT smell...beckoned me forth. Fuck, I could kiss those ass-cheeks all night. My tongue touched her lips, and smoothly covered them, inch by inch, tasting all that we'd given each other. Terri exuded her womanness "Oh, so nasty, Mr. D.", and widened her legs, offering me more. My tongue slipped back up, dipping gently into where she was so wet, then further up and over her wrinkled rose.

Terri stood straight up, flushed, exasperated, but finding her senses "No...Mr. D...no...wait...that stays in me...please? I'm drop-dead serious about this." Even in the night, I could see she was overheated still...blushing...but clearly caught between what her body desired and remembering her mission. "I'll be there...tomorrow morning...I promise...you'd better be there, too. We...you...me...we are NOT done with this by a long shot! In fact, we're just getting started!"

I reached down, and lifting her gown, helped her redress. So feminine. I was just buckling my own belt when there was a gentle knocking at the doors. "Hello? Terri? Mr. D? Are you out there?" It was Riley and Petra. I opened the door, and two beaming faces looked us both over, knowing, but not saying. Riley had her arms crossed, tapping her feet, a serious expression locked into her face. For a moment, I thought I was in trouble somehow, but the idea fleeted quickly if only in it's absurdity.

The hallway light behind them now fully illuminated us, and Riley's eyes reviewed...inspected...us both, head to toes, then back again. Suddenly, her whole demeanor changed, and beaming at Terri now, she reached her hand, pulling her out into the hallway as her face lit up and she expressed "OH, MY GOD...TERRI...RIGHT?!" Her words, her reaction, her enthusiasm for life. I thought for a moment how much I missed my own innocence. Petra rolled her eyes up into her head, not knowing what to say, but smiled. Riley had spoken for us all.

Terri was already flushed, but it deepened with Riley's words, and she couldn't help but smile back. Her lipstick smudged, she locked back onto Riley's gaze and gushed. They hugged. Petra, ever aware, pulled a napkin from the table and said "Hang on you two...red lipstick?" Smiling, she gently folded it and wiped my earlobe. Turning to Terri "you'd better go freshen up, girl...find a bathroom, please." Terri and Riley departed, chattering like teenagers do, arm in arm. Petra slipped her right arm under my left, and we slowly re-entered the balcony, leaving the doors open behind us.

We stood silently, awash in the stars, hearing the voices, below us, not in any hurry, and I stepped backwards, pulling Petra in front of me, my hands surrounding her, pulling her close. At first, my hands slipped over and gently squeezed her full breasts, but then, I simply moved them to her tummy, where hers joined mine on top. It felt good to just hold her for a change. She glanced back at me, smirking, at first "I'm there, Mr. D. I know it" and she pressed her hands into her stomach firmly. I understood the message. Petra's time had begun. "Pretty cool night, huh, Mr. D?" Her words were ripe with the double meaning, and I simply smiled back at her. "Petra, I don't know to thank you girls for the gifts you're giving me. I just don't know how."

"Mr. D. We love you. You'll have a lifetime to thank us, and we'll do the same. All of us. We're going to do all this together. All of us. We each have a role to play. Even Mrs. D."

We both grew silent, warm against each other in the night, each considering, I suppose, how that would come to pass.

Sunday morning. Most everyone slept in, except me. I like the early morning, for a lot of reasons. Mostly, it's quiet, and there's seldom a schedule. Usually, I get to cook, and end up feeding the entire family, plus the three fertility queens, and more friends, even neighbors if they show up. It's ended up being somewhat of a tradition, I guess.

So, you can imagine my surprise when, at 6:30, I walk into the kitchen to be greeted by Riley, making coffee in that silly overstuffed robe of hers. Facing the coffee pot at the counter, and pouring the last of the cold water into the reservoir, I glanced at her and stopped, dead in my tracks. She was humming something, not a care in the world, it seemed. Riley stole a glance back at me, and separated by just the 3 or 4 feet between us, she turned to face me, and together, we stared each other down. It wasn't tense, just uncertain.

Her face softened, and she spoke first, quietly "my nipples hurt, Mr. D. So do Susan's and Petra's, and I felt like I had to throw-up this morning. What do you think about that?"

Her face was grim now, and serious...serious like I seldom see her. I was growing concerned. The gravity of her phrase held me. I knew what it meant. I tilted my head forward, lowering my gaze to just below her eyes, and for a moment, I felt as though I might be in way over my head. I could handle finances, living arrangements, medical bills, and everything tangible, but handling a woman's emotions...I knew from experience this was a sensitive area, and one needs to tread lightly through the dark with a very strong flashlight to come out alive.

Without warning, Riley opened her robe, stretched it wide, showing me, well...everything, and proclaimed "Sunday Morning Flash, Dad!" Her smile had returned. That she-devil. She continued exposing all of her womanly charms to me while prancing on each leg, side-to-side, turning slightly each time, and smiling like a Hyena.

Her boobs...fuck...those amazing breasts of hers... bounced that bounce, and again, the redness combined with her youth and energy caused me to smile wide. Stupid, wonderful freckles. In an instant, she covered up again, closed the distance, and literally launched herself into my arms, eager to kiss me. "I love you Mr. D. I really, really love you. Do you understand how happy I am that you're in our lives like this?" Riley's lips over mine caught me off-guard for only a moment, but I responded in kind "I do, Riley. I love you, too. Do you know how much?" I was relieved.

She was beaming. Glowing. It was obvious. "Yes, Daddy. I do. I hope I throw up for a month!"

Riley. Never at a loss for words.

A 2 hour breakfast later, I was relishing the shower. There's just something about hot water and soap, right? I suds-up "the boys" and the contact caused them to drop, heavy in my hands.

Fuck. Wow.

Primed, again? What in the heck is going on here? It felt good to leverage them up, lifting them... heavy in my hands, and pulling up against the root of my cock only caused the tingling sensation to increase. They ached again, but in that really good way. Fuck they felt full again. I remembered Terri, and our discussion last night. Hang on, guys...help is on it's way.

Anyway, everybody was piled into the SUV...Sunday's are the day I get downtown for parts, supplies, and invariably, since everything's close to the Mall, we spend time there. Only today, I had an ulterior motive, and was a man on a mission.

Drop these kids off here, those kids off there, Tammy at the hairdresser. It's 9:15, and we'll all meet back here for lunch at 1. Got it. "Where are you off to, Dear?" It was Tammy...checking in. "Well, these parts and that tool, but I'll be back to get you all by noon, and we'll go to the Mall together to meet the kids, o.k.?"

Susan, the mastermind, "remember that the plumber is arriving at 10:30 today, Dad. Don't forget" and all three of the adult girls giggled that incessant giggle again. Just lovely. She and Teri must've talked last night before we exited the party.

Tammy intervened "What plumber? On a Sunday? What's wrong now?" "Oh, nothing I can't handle, Tam. I just need some help getting a particular connection made, that's all. I only have a part of what's needed."

"Oh, well" Tammy said "can any of us help you out? Why a plumber?"

Petra smirked, but glancing in the rear-view mirror, I thought Riley was going to burst. Her eyes got wide, her mouth dropped open, and pulling herself forward to hijack the conversation, she filled her lungs to launch forth some Irish retort, probably just bordering on obnoxious, but Susan caught her quickly "We're all helping Dad out with the plumbing downstairs, Mom, but we can't help with this part. There's some other part he needs to make it work. Besides, I think he knows what he's doing." She was elbowing Riley back into her seat, staring at her as she spoke. Riley took the hint, but smiled wide-eyed and beet red now. The girls launched into more chatter about shopping, school, etc.

After delivering the group to their respective destinations, I got back at 9:30. More than enough time for a quick run and a shower. I returned at 10:15, took a glass of OJ to cool down, and sitting at the table, heard the front door open and close, just barely perceptible, as if someone was sneaking in. I wouldn't put it past some of the folks in the neighborhood, so I stood to clear the kitchen table, only to find Terri, dressed in gray sweat pants and a loose tank-top, those pendulous breasts swinging with each step. She had either just woken up, or hadn't bothered with any make-up, her black hair somewhat frazzled and unceremoniously pulled into a loose knot behind her head. The red lipstick of last night had been removed, but her lips were just as ripe as ever, and those beautiful eyes stared up and back at me without words. She had a duffel-bag in her right hand, which she set down.

We both knew why she was here.

Terri turned around, locked the front door, and stepped closer to me, but quickly pushed back, wrinkling that pert little nose of hers.

"Yuck, Mr. D. You stink."

Well, so much for a lustful, sweat-filled interlude, but...the girl had a point. A 5 mile run will do that to you. "Tell you what. I haven't showered either this morning...I barely got out of there before my folks loaded me up on chores for the day. How about we both start out this morning with a shower, and see where things...um... 'go' from there, o.k.?" She glanced down at my slowly filling member, now pressing lightly against the shorts fabric.

"Good idea, Ms. Terri. What's in the bag?"

"Oh, those" and she glance down "THAT is for a bit later, Mr. D. Trust me, you'll like" and her smiled beamed as she kicked off her shoes, and holding my hand, led me upstairs. Even through the sweat pants, I could still envision the muscle, and having spent last night on the balcony with her, well, let's just say that I was all too eager to join her, so I followed quickly behind.

We have one of those over-sized bathrooms. It's a Tammy thing. The shower has glass-doors, and an extra-large water-falls type nozzle that makes it feel like you're in a monsoon rain. It's nice.

What was nicer was watching Terri.

She lifted her arms to grasp the loose hair knotted behind her and quickly let the hair cascade onto and below her shoulders. So black. The effect lifted her bosom up, and inside the loose shirt, her nipples responded to the stimulation. Let's just say that I noticed.

She smiled back at me. We were not in a rush, and I was enjoying the tease. Bending slightly, but still watching me, she pulled her sweats down like they were no big deal, and I quickly noticed she was without panties. Oh...Fuck...Very nice...and "Mr.-you-said-help-was-coming" noticed immediately, and began allowing the blood to flow in.

"Mind helping a girl out of this, Mr. D.?"

Turning away from me, backing up, she grasped the shirt sides and I helped her lift it over her head, watching her breasts catch, then spring down and bounce as they were released. Fuck...those breast...I could nurse from them forever. Visions of them swollen with milk aided my quickly-expanding rod. Terri turned to face me again, now stark-naked with a slight smile.

Fuck..that ass. This was becoming painful to endure.

"Are you going to shower with your clothes on, Mr. D.?" She approached me, pulling my shirt up, and I raised my hands and bent slightly, my eyes glued to her now dangerously erect nipples. In the next instant, Terri was on her knees on the rug, both hands lowering my shorts. I placed my hands on hers to assist, but she quickly intervened "No...I'll do it...please? Let me, o.k.?" I stood straight and let it happen. I was fully erect again. My balls inflamed, and the room was now starting to steam as the shower continued without someone to wash.

Unlike last night, this room was well-lit, and Terri's eyes were drinking in my essence. Yes, I had dried slightly from the run, but I had been working...sweating...and I'm certain that Terri's feminine receptors had picked-up on the scent of a man...of virility...now so close to her.

Dually, she had knowingly made herself ready by removing all obstacles of her clothing. The feint smell of her own sex had mingled with mine, and we both noticed. It was quiet, except for the flowing water in the shower. As she lowered my waist-band below the tip of my cock, exposing the red knob, she paused, licked her lips, and moved forward to kiss it, ever so gently. She lingered there, humming, gently.

This fucked with my mind something fierce. My balls tightened, not knowing what else to do, and I caught my breath for just a moment. My hands found her hair, and she looked up and smiled at me, drinking in the luxury of her own pace.

Returning her gaze to the task at hand, she tilted her head askew slightly, and gently kissed down my shaft, licking along the way as she exposed each millimeter of flesh. The result was to move me from "ready" mode to "inflamed" mode, as my tube stiffened, and the veins protruded from a clear over-pressure situation.

My shorts now just below my balls, Terri used her left hand to wrap around the glandular orbs and pulled them down, like a sack with two plums inside. She kissed, sucked...fondled them together and separately. My eyes were clamped shut, and I was simply enjoying the ministrations of this young goddess. Her right hand alternated between stroking my shaft, and pressing on my left thigh, steadying her approach, her fingers lazily wandering through the mass of pubic hair there.

Terri moved her head to the side of my cock, and pressing her tongue into the space between my thigh and balls, sucked some of the hair into her mouth, slurping it as she pulled away.

"I can taste us here, Mr. D. From last night."

My rod flexed, and she squeezed me in response.

That was a purely sexual thing to say.

I spoke next "I thought I was stinky?"

Terri didn't miss a beat "Stinky everywhere else is bad, Mr. D., but here" and she licked the matted hair aside my balls up to the head of my cock, dipping it momentarily into her mouth "here the smell is like...I dunno..."

There was a long pause. She continued, her voice now a whisper "How you smell here makes my pussy throb, Mr. D." and she moved her right hand down, under her, to caress her own growing wetness.

EroSteve
EroSteve
318 Followers
12