Movie Night Ch. 08: Susan's Nest

Story Info
Susan and Dad get lingerie help.
4.4k words
4.72
29.5k
34

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroSteve
EroSteve
317 Followers

We exited the shower, and Terri dressed, scooting out the door with a brisk "See you tonight, Mr. D.!", leaving me wondering what else she had in store.

I napped, despite the laundry list of items on my "to do" list. Must be getting older, I guess, but as far as I'm concerned, this kind of activity can kill me.

Throwing on shorts and a T-shirt and flip-flops, I got back to the mall in time to meet Tammy and the girls for lunch. As I turned the corner to the Food Plaza, it was Riley who threw herself into my arms, dropping her bags, wrapping both arms around my neck, and whispering into my ear "I love you, Mr. D." as Petra watched and waited her turn to do the same. Tammy was over my back, observing each girl, in turn, as Petra took Riley's place and kissed my cheeks with a quick "Hi, Mr. D...thanks for coming to get us. " Whispering in my ear, away from Tammy, she added "how was your time with Terri?" Petra's right hand slid behind my waist and pulled my chest into hers, but it lowered quickly, and squeezed my ass. Fuck..she always smells so good. I only smiled, sheepishly. She beamed back at me. Whispering again "quite the little harem you're collecting here, Stud."

But it was Riley who waited for another turn, and as Tammy spun back to the counter to order, Riley locked lips with me and probed my soul with her kiss and her tongue. I became acutely aware of her young breasts swollen now, pressed into my chest through her thin silky top, and my hands quickly slipped to either side of her narrow waist, stroking the sensitive skin I knew she had there.

"I'm still hot for you, Mr. D." and her eyes twinkled into mine.

"You naughty girl, Ms. Riley" I quickly replied, smiling and returning "that look"... "What am I going to do with you?" "I hope it's something really, really good, Mr. D." and she kissed me again. "I'll let you...again."

Fuck...down, boy. Down.

Noticing the absence, I asked "Where's Susan?"

"Victoria's Secrets", and Tammy had her nose turned up. "Please go get her. She's been there for nearly an hour, trying to find 'just the right thing', whatever that is?"

I groaned. "No, Tam...please? Do I have to?" My eyes were begging, but it was Riley who shot up, her face beaming, "Yeah, go get her for us, Dad!" Petra's eyes looked over, and she smiled as well.

Fuck me. I hate the mall. I hate this place. I hate the people, the commercialization, the food, the air, the wasted time.

I wandered in...surprisingly empty for a weekend. Mostly youngsters and their boyfriends I guess, or young married couples. Still, I searched for a familiar face.

"There you are!" Her voice commanded me. Weird, and I turned to attention, which seemed appropriate. Standing before me was a slightly older lady, may be mid-30's, raven haired, like Petra, but down to the top of what had to be a stone-cut ass...this lady was athletic, and it showed, despite ample B..maybe C cup breasts, held in firmly at the top of a thigh-length, skin-tight black dress. Leather boots, red lipstick, she oozed not so much authority, as confidence..

For a moment, I was afraid.

"Excuse me, do I know you?" but she was quick to explain "Susan's this way; we've been waiting for you. She needs your opinion on several items" and turning, she had the expectation that I would follow without question. She was right, if only to watch that ass move in front of me. She stole a glance behind to ensure I was complying, and caught me ogling her form. When my eyes made it back to hers, she was smiling back.

We stopped at the dressing rooms, and she went on "I'm Miss Robin, and I've been helping Susan with her ensemble this morning. We've run into a few trouble spots, and need, well... a man's perspective. She said you'd be along shortly, so please join us now that you're here."

"Uh, o.k., well, I'm..." but she cut me off "I know who you are, she told me. You're the expectant father. In here please" and she led me to the back corner of the dressing rooms. Dimly lit, wide benches, an inside sliding curtain, lots of space...'nothing like the men's dressing rooms I'm used to' my brain tried to process all this. Inside was Susan, re-dressing into her day clothes, but Robin redirected her "I found him, Susan. Let's proceed."

I was putting together another puzzle. Susan had hinted at her pregnancy, something we hadn't confirmed yet, and this lady thinks I'm just an older suitor. O.k. I can go with that.

"I knew you'd be here!" Susan was excited, but somewhat shaky, and I noticed. "You o.k., Suz?"

"I'm fine, thanks. Just trying to figure things out." Her words were heavy, and I held her close for comfort. Robin smiled at us, seemingly oblivious. We kissed, tentatively at first, but Susan closed the gap and pressed hard, pulling me into her. This was not what I thought this was going to be.

Robin continued "We have several selections, and now that he's here, Susan, let's begin." Facing me now "I've been showing Susan several pieces from our new Love Nest collection, walking her through how these are designed, and how they work. Susan, strip, and let's try the first pair. You, Dad, over there" and she pointed to the corner. I sat down, and she drew the curtain shut. I heard the shuffling as clothes came on and off, and Robin's stern voice "like this...like that. O.k. let's let him have a look."

The curtains drew back, and there stood Susan, wearing a white, laced bodice with very thin shoulder straps, her breasts jutting out, heavy against the fabric, the nipples barely covered, and ending tightly stretched against the flattened lips of her VERY swollen pussy. I couldn't help but stare. Her bare legs looked a mile long. So much tight, toned muscle, topped with feminine beauty and form, ending in a deep smile. She brushed her hair softly to one side, making her bosom shake despite the firmness of her youth. She was flushed. Heating. Robin sat next to me, and I placed my arms atop my waist to hide what was going to be a hardon soon.

"Well, what do you think of your beautiful bride?" Robin was smiling deeply. "Spin.", and when Susan turned, every muscle in her legs and ass rippled with strength. "Stop." Susan was facing away from us, and Robin stood to pull the stretchy fabric's edges out from it's dive into the crease of her ass in an attempt to cover some of her cheeks. "This one may be a bit too small for you, Susan, but I think he gets the general idea. Well, Dad, do you like?" and Robin was looking back at me.

I couldn't find words, and Robin noticed. "Perhaps you should feel the fabric, sir." Robin's tone had deepened, and she was staring at me now, more quietly. I stood, and the slight tenting of my shorts caught Robin's eyes immediately. She took my hand, moving it under hers, between Susan's right ass cheek and the fabric, pinching the soft silk. "See how soft this is? She released my hands, knowing they were resting against Susan's ass, as I manipulated the cloth. We were behind Susan, facing her. "Yet so durable" she continued "it's made to stretch tightly without tearing... to show off her curves." My mouth was open...dry. My left hand grasped the same material over Susan's left cheek, and I pulled it out, slightly. I noticed the motion pulled more material from under Susan...over her compressed lips, and the action caused Susan to gasp just slightly.

"And see how it flows over her hips? It's almost like it molds to her body". Robin was standing behind me now, moving my hands up Susan's ass cheeks, over her waist, pulling all three of us more tightly together. Susan felt both our hands dip over her waist bone and head towards her cleanly-shaven mound. "It's the same material throughout." Robin pushed us all closer together, and my own hormones filled my expanding tool, pressing it into the crease of Susan's ass. Susan was breathing shallow, and Robin continued.

"Isn't she sexy in this?" She moved my hands up onto Susan's tummy, and moved her hands away. My hands continued, softly cupping Susan's breasts under the bodice. They were firm, swollen. I was losing myself in her again.

"And these...these are something special" Robin's right hand moved to Susan's right shoulder, where I could see her lift the strap, showing me a button-type attachment. "Watch carefully" Robin was whispering in my right ear, and as she pressed the button, the tension released, and the strap snapped forward and in front of Susan, the stretched fabric giving way under Susan's engorged mammary, and flitting like a snapped tablecloth underneath my right hand, instantly filling it with the entirety of Susan's right breast. Susan moaned, long and deep, and her arms and hands lifted to catch my head, pulling me closer to her.

"Very sexy, right?" Robin asked, her hands now on my waist, her breath just off my ear.

I kissed Susan's right neckline, gently fondling her breast. I kissed down to her shoulder, and my left hand dropped lower, back to her hips, sliding inside the fabric again, drifting down across her pubic mound, gently pressing her clit. It was protruding like a grape, and hard, and when I touched it, Susan gasped, rolling her hips forward, allowing my fingers to slip into her nest, now soaking in wetness.

Robin, I think, knew about what was happening, but not the details. She'd probably done this a hundred times before with a couple hot for each other.

"O.K! Let's try another ensemble, shall we?" Robin brought us back to reality, and stepped Susan across the short distance. Just before turned to close the curtains, I saw Susan staring at me, red, flushed, her eyes glazed over. She was heating up. Robin glanced at the small circus tent in my pants, smiling, and said "hang on...we'll be right back."

I sat down again, my hard-on throbbing now. I rearranged it slightly, noticing the wet spot now forming in my shorts from the precum beginning to drip.

Lovely.

More shuffling, more whispering "like this...like that.." from Robin, and again the curtains opened.

"Same top design, but different bottoms, Dad" Robin like the term, and so I went with it.

Susan had shear black silk stockings attached mid-thigh with a garter, and the same crotchless panties, almost like what she had purchased at Terri's place. I looked at her face, then drank in her body as she turned slightly to show me a different view, then back up to her face. Susan's eyes were still glazed, no smile, just a lustful stare at me now.

"Spin" Robin commanded, again sitting to my left. "Stop." and Susan was turned away from us again.

"Can you see the design?" Robin asked. I could see Susan breathing deeply. The top connected at her back to a single strap diving towards her ass cheeks, but ending there and splitting into the crotchless form. "Very sexy, don't you think" and Robin's right hand rested on my thigh, stroking me gently.

"Come, Susan, let's make certain it fits correctly" and Susan turning now, took the two steps to me, standing in front of me. "The front" Robin grasped Susan's cloth above her belly-button, and whispering to us both, "works with the bottom piece, so that when...um...you know, you're 'using' this" and her fingers slid down to each piece covering Susan's swollen labia on either side, pulling them out for me to see "they won't bind or scratch."

My cock was as hard as it was going to get, and I was caught between uncomfortable and turned on.

"Uh...well...how's that?" I mumbled, not knowing what else to say, staring at Robin's fingers now pressing the side pieces back against Susan's engorged labia, each lip sliding against the other, producing wetness from the motion. Susan was dripping her fertility at us both.

"You know," and Robin moved her left hand over my shorts, gently pressing, then stroking my manhood "when you're inside her. When you're making love, Dad." Robin's mouth was in my left ear, and she stood, walking around behind Susan. "Like this."

With her right hand on the material at Susan's back, and her left hand grasping the material at Susan's belly button, Robin tugged up in front, just slightly...just enough...and I watched the material spread Susan's pussy lips out, showing me her clit, and watched as juices flowed to coat them liberally. Her wetness pooled on the edge of her outer labia. Robin paused. Susan's eyes were closed with the sensations, and she leaned forward to catch herself, putting both hands on my shoulders, leaning on me slightly bent.

"Now watch" and Robin pull the material up in back, closing Susan's inflamed crease. "Give me your hand, Dad" and as I moved my left hand around and over Susan's right ass cheek, Robin guided my middle finger, saying "see how it doesn't bind at all back here?" and pressed my digit around Susan's wrinkled hole, then past it, onto, then into her wetness. My cock lurched. Susan's mouth dropped open.

Time stood still. Robin's fingers of her right hand were pressing mine into Susan's hole, spreading the wetness, and I felt her leave me there, sliding her own hand slightly higher, one finger now circling Susan's puckered ring. I felt Susan tightening, then relaxing the muscles around her sphincter, and I could feel Robin's finger begin to press more firmly, until Susan's muscles relented, and Robin's fingertip entered her just far enough, still swirling around the heat.

"Oh, Dad. Daddy", Susan remarked, her first words, barely audible, and she leaned forward far enough to kiss me. I watched Robin's face pause, then smile.

Robin's hands left Susan's ass, and she sat down next to me again, on my left side. Moving her left hand up over and behind Robin's right shoulder, Robin's lips kissed my left ear, and her tongue slipped inside to massage my earlobe, biting it softly then whispered "Daddy, hmm? So...are you her Daddy, or her Father?"

My right hand had found Susan's left breast, and Susan moved her left knee onto the bench aside my right leg. I took the hint. My right hand moved to Susan's front, and quickly surrounded her clit, playing back and forth throughout the wetness there.

Robin continued "Stand." Kissing Susan still, I slid to my left, semi-standing, and felt Robin pull my short down. "Now sit" and I again took the seat next to Robin, my erection now proudly on display. Robin stood, bent over, her right hand softly stroking my hardness, her left hand rubbing Susan's shoulder.

"So hot" she proclaimed, and wrapped her left hand inside Susan's hair, twisting it firmly, pulling Susan's head back, jutting her breasts forward, still tightly confined in the stretchy fabric. I could smell Susan's juices.

"You little Bitch. This is your father, isn't it?" Robin grew stern.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" Robin whispered into Susan's ears. All my very close friends call me Mistress Robin."

"Yes, Mistress Robin." Susan whispered. She understood what was happening. Robin's grip on my cock increased, and I winced a bit. She had my attention, and was now looking at me, Susan's head still jerked back unnaturally.

"You. You're her father, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress Robin." My voice was quiet, and it surprised even me.

"And you...you got your own daughter pregnant? With this?" and she squeezed my cock, then relaxed her grip and stroked from my tip down to my balls "and these" and she pressed my balls downward. My cock lurched, expressing precum, and she watched it slide over the tip of my cock as I answered her "Yes, Mistress Robin". You could barely hear my voice.

Turning to Susan now, Robin released my shaft, and put her right hand under Susan's chin, moving her lips into Susan's right ear "Did you want it, Susan?"

Susan's voice was now feint, her eyes screwed shut, and she was panting. "Yes, Mistress Robin".

Robin was now flushing red, her own hormones surging "Can you see his cock, Susan? Look" and Robin tilted Susan's head downward, her eyes opening to take in my pulsing meat.

"Your father's cock, Susan. Your father's balls, full of baby-making seed. Can you see how ready he is for you now?"

"Yes, Mistress Robin".

"Lick." And Robin lowered, then pushed Susan's head to my lap, her mouth surrounding my cock head and her tongue swirling over it. I pulsed, pushing more precum into Susan's mouth.

"Deeper" and Robin began pushing Susan's head down, not understanding the skills she had, until Susan's lips were pressed into the public hair above my balls.

"Fuck. Oh, Wow. Fuck...so good, Susan" Robin's voice was hushed, and she gently retracted Susan's head, a long strand of her saliva mixed with my precum stretching between us.

"Is that how he likes it, Susan?"

Susan's eyes were open, but glazed over...lost in the moment "No, Mistress Robin".

"How does he like it Susan?" She had her mouth back inside Susan's ear, her hand pulling Susan's hair back, thrusting her neck out again. So vulnerable.

"Red lipstick, Mistress Robin. He likes it when I suck his cock after I put on deep, red lipstick."

Robin looked down at me, my cock pulsing with my heartbeat "...really...?" and her hands relaxed Susan's hair a bit, her head resuming a normal pose "let's see if that's really true. Robin crossed the few steps to the corner of the room, and sorting through Susan's clothes, found her handbag. In a moment, she had opened it, poured the contents onto the far bench, and brought back Susan's gold-capped tube.

"Show me" and she handed it to Susan.

"Yes, Mistress Robin", Susan accepted the tube, and kneeled down in front of me as Robin again sat to my left. Susan was smiling..beaming...staring into my eyes now "Like this, Daddy, right?" and she removed the plastic top, unwinding the bottom, showing me how the dark red tower exposed itself. Susan glanced at Robin, then flipped her hair to the side, angled her face up towards me, and began the slowest of motions to apply the wax to her perfect lips. It took forever, and the veins on my shaft pressed out as the head turned deep red, then purple, aching to find Susan's core again and deliver my seed. I was enraptured.

When she had finished, Susan handed the tube to Robin, and continued "...and like this, Daddy, right?" now stretching forward, her right hand surrounding my cock, pulling it down to her mouth, as her lips first kissed the knob once, then twice again, then slowly began sucking me lower. Robin saw my balls purse up high against my shaft, and it was her voice in my ear "your daughter, hmm...? Looks like she enjoys helping Daddy out with that big cock."

I couldn't breathe again. "Oh, Fuck...Sus...stop...please...don't..." but Robin wasn't through. She got off the bench, and lowered herself to Susan's face, her left hand back at Susan's shoulder, rubbing, and asked "so, Susan...you said you 'might' be pregnant, right? Did you and your father have sex already? Has he already cum in you? Do you know for sure yet?"

Susan had my cock deeply in her now, the head past her throat muscles, and was swallowing, each muscle massaging the top half of my cock. It felt soooooooo goooood, and my balls tightened further.

Susan back out, still holding my rod, and turned to face Robin "Yes, Mistress Robin. I'm pretty sure I am, but I haven't missed my period yet. It's due later this week. We'll know then."

"Stand up, you incestuous little bitch." Robin directed Susan, her voice firmly in control. Susan stood.

"Knees, you little Daddy cunt." Robin continued, pushing Susan forward. "I want to witness your incest, you two. I want to watch as Daddy breeds his daughter again" and Susan knelt on the bench, her sex hovering over my balls.

"Stop." Robin kneeled on my left, and again put her lips into my ear "Breed her, Daddy. I want to watch you get her pregnant. I'm going to be right here, watching you cum inside your little girl."

Susan was panting, her hands on her own knees, but not moving an inch.

Robin issued the final order. "Sit." and we watched as Susan's hands guided me into her hole, her lips puckering out, sucking to the shaft as we melted together, each inch by inch, until she released her lips, and moved both hands and eight fingers to her swollen clit, rapidly pressing it side-to-side as she began a slow, rocking motion with me buried inside. Susan leaned forward and kissed me, her tongue tasting mine as we intertwined lips.

EroSteve
EroSteve
317 Followers
12