Movie Night In

Story Info
An innocuous date escalates to intense teasing and pleasure.
2k words
4.34
55.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been a bit nervous about our date tonight, even though I've also been nearly equal parts excited. Given the fun we've had in public, I know even a movie-night in at your place should be a lot of fun. I'm pretty relieved to not have to worry about nosy strangers in the park, although I suppose I do still have your roommates to consider.

I've decided to dress easily for tonight, just to be prepared. As a result, I'm wearing a loose black skirt, a red tank top, a black cardigan, and a matching red and black lace panty and bra set. I'm planning on stripping off the cardigan and bra before we get settled to watch the movie.

Once I arrive, we go through the typical niceties and catch up on our respective weeks. I've brought along a bottle of wine, and we share the bottle while chatting and sharing a few intermittent chaste kisses. Your roommates are out, but once we finish the wine we still decide to go up to your room to spend the evening in order to preserve some measure of privacy.

You have a decent sized TV set up across from your bed, so while I'm a bit nervous at the highly sexualized nature of sharing your bed right away, I do understand the practicality of it. I let you set up the movie while I get a bit more comfortable. When you settle onto the bed, I nestle myself in front of you between your legs, leaning against your chest. I figure this position affords you the easiest accessibility, plus it's comfortable for both of us.

Before starting the movie, you pull out a roll of bondage tape and instruct me to lean forward and place my hands behind my back. You easily tape my wrists together, and then you move on and go on to wrap just above and below my elbows as well, causing me to be thrusting my chest out almost obscenely. I blush a little at the position, but can feel myself getting wet at the restriction. You pull my shoulders back so I'm leaning against you, and my fingers almost brush up against your cock, which I can feel hardening slightly.

I shiver slightly, and you rub your hands up and down my arms. I turn my head to look at you, and you take advantage of the position and kiss me deeply. You move one arm around my waist, holding me securely, and wrap your other hand around my throat just firmly enough to begin to make me feel threatened. I can't help shuddering, and you deepen our kiss, biting down on my lower lip. I can feel myself moisten even more, especially I as inadvertently shudder and you only hold me down tighter.

You end the kiss and push me so I'm facing the TV, giving me a sadistic smirk as I shiver again in arousal. Of course, seeing that look in your eyes only makes me shiver a bit again and I can't help struggling again just to test things out. You instruct me to spread my legs so that my ankles are draped over your knees. In this position, you control how widely spread my thighs are, and you're keeping me from clenching to relieve the building pressure in my nether region. Finally, you start the movie. We'd decided a few weeks ago on the movie "Secretary," as I still haven't seen it and it is a key movie amongst people in the kinky lifestyle.

As the movie begins, I can't help but remain relatively tense in a mix of nervousness and arousal. You rub my shoulders gently and tell me to relax, and as the wine from earlier in the evening kicks in I relax into your embrace and snuggle into the position. We spend several minutes in this same situation, and I'm deeply enjoying the strength communicated in your fingers as you massage my shoulders and release the tension of the week, especially combined with the bondage and the vulnerability of the position I'm in. I can feel your hard-on growing a bit behind me, and it only intensifies the experience.

Just as I start to get captured by the movie, you change tactics and move one arm around to rest just below my breasts, holding me snuggly against you and teasing me with the possibility that your fingers will drift higher. Moreover, you other hand has lightened, and instead of firmly massaging it has transformed into a teasing caress of my collarbone and neck. You know my neck is incredibly sensitive, and I start to shiver uncontrollably as your fingertips drift lightly across my skin.

We continue in that way for some time -- me trying to watch the movie, you nonchalantly tormenting me with your barely-there caresses, me shivering uncontrollably. Occasionally I squirm and try to close my legs to relieve the pressure, but you quickly stop me with a small movement of your legs or a sharp pinch in the side. I'm quite aroused at this point, breathing heavier with beaded nipples.

As the movie goes on, your lower hand starts to caress my chest through my tank top. You're using the same barely-there touch that your left hand is using on my neck, just grazing the underside of my breasts. I squirm a little more, unable to help it as you lightly stroke every part of my breasts except the nipples. I can't help but beg "please" under my breath, trying not to distract from the movie but desperately wanting more contact with my nipples. I can practically hear your smirk as you shush me, then as if to spite my want of contact you pinch my right nipple impossibly hard. I can't help but cry out at the sudden, intense pain, but my cry quickly drifts into a low moan as I arch into your touch.

The rest of the movie continues this way. You alternate breasts, and vary your touch from caressing the nipple to the rest of my chest. Occasionally you use a rougher touch, pinching, twisting, and rolling my nipple, while sometimes your stroke is barely felt. Throughout, you're still teasing my neck and ears, again, sometimes with a harsh scratch of the nails, other times with the lightest of touches. The only predictable variation is whenever the characters in the movie participate in a spanking; with every smack of flesh, you pinch both of my nipples as hard as you can. Of course, throughout this teasing, I'm shivering and shuddering in your arms, trying to stay relatively quiet. The bondage keeps me somewhat still, though at times I try to close my legs, grind into your hard cock, or break free of my wrist restraints to relieve the pressure.

When the movie is over, you turn my head and kiss me passionately. I respond quickly, my tongue tangling with yours as I try to communicate just how incredibly aroused I am. You guide me so that I'm straddling your lap, and I shudder violently as my wet, panty-covered cunt makes contact with your jean-covered, throbbing cock. During the movie, my tank top had gotten pushed out of the way so that my breasts were exposed, and you move down and take my right nipple into your mouth. One of your hands is holding me somewhat steady by gripping my bound arms, and your other hand moves to tease my left nipple, casually rolling and twisting in between your fingers. You suck gently on my nipple, swirling your tongue around, nibbling gently.

I'm unabashedly moaning at this point, and when I feel your teeth bite my nipple harshly I grind down on your cock. You continue this new torment for a while, alternating hard bites with strong suction and gentle kisses, trading off between using your fingers and your mouth on each nipple. I'm continuously squirming on your lap, giving you a pretty desperate lap dance as I hover just beyond orgasm's reach. After what feels like hours, but is more likely about 10 minutes, I'm begging almost incomprehensibly for the stimulation I need for release. You pull away and grab a pair of clover clamps, and without a moment's hesitation both of my nipples are clamped in the wickedly painful device. The set you have has a chain connecting the two clamps, with a second chain out; I have a brief flash of fear that you'll clamp my clit, but when you pull harshly on it I realize it is instead a further way for you to toy with me.

You push me off your lap and quickly whip out a condom, pulling out your cock and sheathing it quickly. You help position me so that I'm kneeling between your legs, but you keep my thighs spread widely to keep me on edge. With one hand in my hair and the other pulling on my clamped nipples, you move my head to your cock. I need no further prompting, and I start licking the bottom of your shaft from bottom to top. I initially intend to take my time, but I feel a sharp pull on my nipples and glance up, and realize that we're both too far gone for me to draw this out. I suck the tip of your cock into my mouth, quickly sucking more in as I swirl my tongue around to tease the underside.

I start to move up and down, and within short minutes I have absolutely no control over the situation as you use your hand fisted in my hair to rape my mouth and throat. My eyes start to tear as I gag on every other thrust, and I frantically try to balance breathing and swallowing more of your cock into my throat. As you fuck my face, your other hand is pulling on nipples painfully, making me moan around your dick. Finally, you shove my face down on your cock and I feel you erupt into the condom, and as you do so you pull harder on the clamps than you have up until now, causing me to scream around your spasming dick.

Even though you've cum, I'm nearly sobbing with my need for release. You take just a second to dispose of the condom and tell me to get on my back. You pull out a Hitachi and push aside my panties. I feel the initial vibration and my entire body arches; when you pull it away I beg you for more. You revel in your control for a moment before taking pity on me and grinding the wand into my clit. I immediately climax, crying out harshly with the release. You move up and kiss me, then pull off the clamps and grind the wand on my clit again, causing a second climax that happens so quickly it feels like the first never stopped. I start to come down from the orgasms, but I'm still shuddering uncontrollably as you thrust first one than two fingers in and out of my grasping cunt. You move down to nibble on my incredibly sensitized nipples, and your unrelenting manipulation of my clit with the Hitachi causes me to burst into a short but intense third climax.

I start to beg you to stop touching me as the sensations become too much. Just to show you can, you continue your onslaught, curling the fingers inside me and stroking my g-spot as you twirl the wand a few last times. I cry out as you force a fourth orgasm from my exhausted, quivering body. At last, you pull away the Hitachi and turn it off. At this point, I can do nothing but shiver with aftershocks as you push everything out of the way. You return to my side and I curl into your arms, shuddering and trying to recover. Your hands gently play with my hair and play lightly over my nipples and neck, drawing out the shivers as I drift into sleep at your side.