Movie Night with Miss Fraisa

Story Info
Naughty voluptuous woman teases a new friend (Furry)
1.5k words
4.1
36.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another short story I wrote last year for a friend of mine who drew a sexy piece of art for me.

Though I must warn you, this story contains anthropomorphic (Or Furry in simpler terms) characters, not humans. If that's not your cup of tea, leave now, or just waste "BAWWW" space on the comments below.

--------

On a typical Saturday night, most people would go to bars in search of a good time and drinks, go party with friends or relatives if a special occasion calls for it, or even go see a movie with a date or loved one. For Fraisa, the voluptuous pink bovine of silver hair, her choice was the latter, but with a different approach. A much more naughty, sensual approach...

Twirling a DVD box between her fingers, she talks on her cell phone to a new local friend she wanted to invite over. It didn't take much effort, for the said person had taken an...Interest to her on the first time they met.

"What kind of movie is it?" Said the voice on the other line.

"Oh, that's a surprise, little one." Replied the big cow, her ice blue eyes looking from her small glasses at the cover of the movie box, which was simply lettered "XXX", which one could tell what the contents of the video would be. "Although...it's titled Triple X" She said with a smirk.

"That Vin Diesel movie?"

"Never in a million years, but i do say, it's very...action oriented. But don't worry your cute little head me, dear, I'll make sure you enjoy it.." And with that, she hung up, leaving her new friend to blush at what she meant with those words.

---

A half hour later, a knock on the door signaled Fraisa that her movie pal was here. She opens the door...

"H-hi, miss Frai---MMMPPH!!!"

And before the invited one could finish his sentence, the large cow hugs him to her massive breasts, the colossal cleavage produced by her tight green, open cut shirt completely smothering the male between them.

"And hello to you, little Jason." She lets the male down and looks him over, giving a slight moo at the yummy sight. Jason, also known as Soulman as she remembers, was a fit dog of the the golden Carolina breed, a little more than half her towering 10 foot height at five feet and nine inches, his black button up and blue jeans a good fit that showed off his form. While his plain clothes did little to make him stand out, what DID in place of that was his well-trimmed black hair, in which it had a patch of white on the right side on the front of it. Yet what was even more peculiar was that his left eye had a black scar that hooked downwards slightly to the right, having even the laid back bovine wondering how it originated...

But such deep thinking was meant for another time, Fraisa thought to herself, as she carried the newcomer by the hand to her living room. He took a seat on her couch, but soon after was hip bumped onto the floor by Fraisa. "No you don't, little one. This seat's reserved for me." And she slowly lays her thick frame sideways across it, the strong couch groaning from her ton and a half weight. "Besides, gravity is so mean to these huge puppies of mine, and your head would make the perfect rest for them." With a giggle, the bovine rests her massive bosom on Jasons head, making him blush and grunt from the heavy weight and softness. He thought that his neck would almost snap from how heavy they were, a bag full of bowling balls feeling lighter than the cows pair of jiggling breasts, though the softness and warmth that he felt from it was all it took to coax him to stay still with his boobie hat.

"Comfy?" She asked in a sensual tone, leaning forward to add even more weight and boobage to the already blushing dog.

"Er...y-yes, mam." Jason replied politely, his face turning red as bulge forms in his pants from the naughty situation. "S-so, where's that Triple X at? If it's not Vin Diesel in it, this is this the Ice Cube movie?"

"Neither, but look for yourself..." Reaching between her breasts, she pulls out the DVD box she was holding earlier, and drops it on the tent in Jason pants. "This triple x is much more fun, and very much so satisfying..." A evil grin crosses her lush lips when she fells him freeze and tense up once he sees the box. Indeed the movie was XxX, as labeled in big white letters, but the large red, lipstick kiss gave it an entirely different context.

"Wait a minute! W-what is this!?" The canine exclaimed, his eyes wide and his cheeks bright red.

"Well," The pink cow pushes up her glasses. "to be precise, it's the portrayal of explicit sexual subject matter in visual form for the sole purpose of sexual excitement and erotic satisfaction. In laymen terms; a porno."

"Gulp..." That was the only response the golden dog could make, shifting nervously as his member gets harder, making the lovely cow giggle as she presses a button on her remote and plays the video on the large TV screen, the title of the movie showing in big letters as "Yiff Passions."

"Let's skip the boring parts; the plot is wit-retardant anyway..." With another press, the video starts to slowly fast-forward, and Fraisa takes this chance to further play with Jason, sliding her hands down into his shirt, her soft, sensual fingers brushing lightly against his fur. "Now, Jason, while where watching this movie, i want you to stay nice and hard like you are now..."

"Huh! H-how'd you know?" The dog furry starting to sweat a little as her touches get dangerously close to his aroused privates.

"Woman's intuition; We know everything men think we don't, and then some." The lovely bovine reaches down even more until her hands feel wrap around that thick shaft of his, causing Jason to shudder and murr from her expert touch. "As i was saying, stay hard and aroused just like that throughout the whole movie, but you are NOT to cum until the end. Oh, here comes the sexy scene..."

And for over two long, mind-numbing hours, Fraisa snuggled, kissed and sensually massaged the blushing Soulman as she made him watch some of the naughtiest sex ever, her expert skills keeping him ever close to the edge of orgasm, but never letting him over it. He heard Fraisa was a tease, but this was torture! Some scenes were passionate and lighthearted, one part showing a nude white wolf with a black stripe above his nose lovingly kissing a voluptuous and thick red vixen with purple eyes as she hugs him close to her equally nude frame, playfully squeezing his tight rump. From how well the two were going at it, it was easy to say they must of been extremely close lovers in real life off the set. Other scenes were more raunchy and adult, a beautiful and tremendously busty Egyptian woman with long black hair covering her left eye, which was decorated with lovely golden eyeliner and and beauty mark near her lush, full lips teasingly fondling the male-hood of a shy but a decently well hung white unicorn, the equines face blushing hard as he moans from the treatment, like the current event transpiring is but a dream come true, or dream cum true as his sensitive member twitches and erupts white hot semen on her hands and body. And then some scenes that took hardcore sexual content to extreme levels, proven as a tall and powerfully built demon husky of black, white and yellow fur rammed one of her two colossal members deep into a curvy, plump black dragoness with blonde hair and green eyes with purple eye shadow. The two were going at it hard, making an orgasmic mess everywhere with their seemingly infinite ejaculations.

All this and more made the big bovine very frisky and aroused as she played more erotically with Jason, until finally the video stopped, and Fraisa got up to take the DVD out, leaving the flushed dog male panting and rock hard, leaking pre from his pent up testicles.

"T...thank god, it's finally over...." Jason said, sweating hard as he started to paw off, but before he could even get his hand to his throbbing canine meat, the plump bovine flopped right on top of him, grinding on his lap until his cock was wedged tight between her massive pink rump cheeks.

"Naughty boy, I said not until the movie's over..." She smirks, and grabs his paws and rubs them against the underside of her breasts.

"But I saw it end! How could...." That was when he peaked around the cows huge backside, and died a little inside.

The porno case was open, with one DVD laying next to it.

One of three more that were still inside the case.