Movie Shoot

Story Info
Young actress suffers for her art.
8.1k words
4.34
91.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buzbybdsm
buzbybdsm
68 Followers

"Ok Jo, are you ready for makeup?"

Jo could hardly believe it. Finally her dreams of becoming an actress were coming true. Sure, it was only a made-for-cable movie that was more soft core porn than legitimate film, but so what? Making a movie is making a movie, and Jo was the lead!

Frank, the production designer, crossed over to Jo. "Ready to head for makeup?"

"Sure! Let's get started!" Jo was more than ready.

"Did my assistant go over your makeup and costume for the shoot today?" Frank's assistant, Mark, handled everything from budgets to effects for Frank. "I don't want you to be surprised by anything."

Jo smiled. "All I know is that I won't be wearing much of anything. He said the studio developed a new technique just for this film."

"We had to for this production," replied Frank. "After all, it's not every day that a hottie like yourself gets transformed into a mannequin."

Jo grinned at the description of her character. "I have to tell you, I've never been a mannequin before."

"Don't worry, you'll do fine. And anyway, the effects department developed a new technique that will allow us to make you look exactly like a living mannequin."

Jo wrinkled her nose. "How's that going to work?"

"There are a number of steps to the process, but basically we'll be treating certain parts of your body with a new polymer that allows us to create the effect that you are made of plastic," explained Frank.

"What does that mean," she asked.

"Easy. When another actor touches you, instead of your skin moving, this polymer will create a shell that perfectly conforms to your body. We think the effect will be stunning, especially during the more intimate scenes."

"Wow! That sounds cool!"

"It really is. Of course the polymer allows your skin to breathe, so there will be no adverse effects to you."

Jo was impressed at the lengths the studio was taking for a relatively low budget movie. While she didn't remember being told about the details of her makeup and costume, she was interested to see how it would work.

Frank looked at Jo. "Any questions so far?"

"I don't think so," she answered. "Wait, I do have one. How long do you anticipate the shoot to take?"

Frank scratched his head. "The plan is two, three days tops. But, just in case, we've scheduled the rest of the week to shoot your scenes."

Jo counted the days in her head. It was Monday, so the worst case scenario would mean that she'd have to get in and out of full body makeup five times. Not a great situation, but the fact that she was starring in a movie made the thought bearable.

"Well, here we are!" Frank interrupted Jo's thoughts. "You ready?"

Jo nodded and opened the door to the makeup studio. The studio contained just about everything ever invented for movie makeup, and enough staff members to handle an epic. Jeffry, the head of the makeup department was waiting, ready to greet Jo as she entered.

"Hi Jo! Ready to get started?"

Jo looked around the room, anxiously counting all the people who would be doing her makeup. "Sure, what do I do," she asked nervously.

"First of all, relax! We're here to make you look amazing. Don't worry about being nervous or embarrassed. We've seen everything before, and when I say everything I mean everything!" Jeffry's reassuring smile eased Jo's tension.

She looked around the room at the smiling faces of the staff and began to laugh. "I guess you have seen it all before! Lead the way Sir Jeffry!" Jo's fears of being nude in front of complete strangers vanished, and anyway, she'd have to get used to it sooner or later. After all, she had signed on to make the movie.

"You can just call me Jeff, but I'm flattered by the Sir part! Since this might take a bit of time, you might want to visit the restroom before we begin. When you're done freshening up, you can leave your clothing in the changing room. Hanging on the door, you'll find a robe that you are free to use."

"Thanks! I'll be back in a moment!"

As Jo headed for the restroom, the staff started preparations for the makeup session. Tray after tray of brushes, along with makeup of all colors appeared, ready for use by the skilled artisans. Jeff busied himself with the air compressor and airbrush that would be used to apply the polymer to Jo's skin. Everyone was so engrossed in their work that they didn't even notice when Jo reappeared from the changing room.

"I'm ready!"

The entire staff turned to see Jo, standing seductively in the middle of the room, completely naked. From her short red hair framing her perfectly sculpted face, past her firm breasts with pert nipples, and her completely smooth crotch and pouting pussy lips, down to her shapely legs, Jo was the epitome of beauty. She could feel the eyes of every makeup artist, male and female, take in her luscious body.

"Wow!" Jeffry whistled. "Now that's what I call an entrance."

"Thanks! Where do you want me?"

Jeffry knew he couldn't really give Jo the first answer that came to his head. He tried to ignore the erection growing in his jeans and the dirty thoughts running through his head. Instead, he motioned for her to hop up onto a padded table in the middle of the room. "This is the worst part of the process, so I apologize in advance."

Jo relaxed on the table as one of the techs helped her recline on her back. "What's so bad about this?" She had to admit she was enjoying the attention as the tech gently guided her legs apart.

"Didn't Frank tell you?"

Jo was trying not to get lost in the sensations that were coming from between her legs. The tech was slowly examining Jo's lips and pussy, sending small but insistent waves of pleasure through her body. "Tell me what?"

Jeffry looked at Frank who just shook his head. "We need to implant a catheter in you."

That got Jo's attention. She quickly forgot those lovely feelings coming from between her legs as she looked at Jeffry. "A catheter? Why?" While Jo had experienced many things in her life, a catheter was not one of them, and the idea of a tube being forced into her bladder did not sound very attractive at the moment.

"I can't believe no one told you. I promise you that it won't be too painful, and in the end it'll be worth it."

Jo didn't believe him, but she also knew she signed a contract to do the movie, and submit herself to whatever makeup or costume decisions the production staff needed. While this seemed like it was crossing the line, she looked at Jeffry and knew that she could trust him. "Ok, if you say it'll be worth it. But if this hurts, even a little bit, how about you take me out to dinner?"

Jeffry smiled. "How about I take you out to dinner regardless? Thanks for being a good sport about this. Now just relax, and we'll get this taken care of as quickly as possible."

Jo closed her eyes as she felt the tech's hands on her most private area. Bracing herself for the worst, she only winced slightly as she felt the slender tube invade her sensitive hole and slide smoothly into her bladder. She felt a slight pressure as the tube was anchored in place, knowing that it wasn't coming out until the day was over. She opened her eyes to look down past her breasts and firm stomach to see a clear tube protruding from between her lips. The other end of the tube was resting in a small bed pan, slowly filling with her urine as it flowed from her now uncontrollable bladder.

Jo laughed at the sight. "So are you going to let me drip all over the movie set? I know we're trying to be erotic in this flick, but I didn't know that this was what you were going for!"

"No silly! This is only the first step." Jeff held up a small device, no bigger than a quarter and as thick as a book of matches. "We'll trim the catheter tube and connect it to this remote control valve. The valve and the tube will be concealed in your makeup. Then, once we're finished with makeup and on the set, we'll still have complete control over your bladder functions."

As Jeff finished explaining, another tech quickly trimmed the tube protruding from Jo and quickly fitted the valve. As suddenly as it started, Jo's fluids were no longer dripping in the pan.

Jo was fascinated. She'd never lost control of her most basic functions like this before. "So, the obvious question is...how do I go to the bathroom? I mean, you don't have to come in the stall with me to open the valve, do you?"

Jeffry laughed as he held up what looked like a remote control key fob for a car. "You just let me know when you are ready, and I'll push this button." He demonstrated and Jo could see a thin trickle begin to flow from the valve hanging just below her pussy. "Then when you're done, I hit this button and it stops." Quickly, the flow stopped, and Jeffry pocketed the remote.

The fact that Jeffry was maintaining possession of the remote was not lost on Jo. She was about to protest, when she realized that the thought of being controlled by someone else was actually turning her on. Now that the pain having the catheter inserted had passed, Jo began to accept the pleasurable sensations coursing through her body.

Jo looked seductively at Jeffry. "Well, since you are now officially in control of my bladder, I think I may have to call you Sir!"

Jeffry tried to ignore the comment as he gazed at the beautiful nude laying in front of him. He hoped his erection was hidden by his lose fitting lab coat that he usually wore to protect his street clothes from makeup stains. But he couldn't help but playfully answer her back. "Maybe you'll have to!"

The two of them spent a moment looking at each other when Jeffry broke the spell and looked around the room. "Ok, let's get this show on the road. We have a lot to do here before we're ready to shoot. Let's get her ready for the polymer treatment."

With that command, the entire staff sprung into action. Jo did her best not to squirm as another tech gently began to towel off her pussy which was still damp from her urine and excitement. As soon as the tech had Jo dry, the first tech reappeared wearing latex gloves and carrying a small dildo. Jo's eyes widened in surprise. "I hope you're not planning to shove that where I think you will!"

"Don't worry, my dear," replied Jeffrey. "But, we do need to insert this in you. I hope you don't mind too much." Measuring about six inches long and about an inch in diameter, the tech gently slid the dildo into Jo's willing and waiting pussy. Not big enough to cause any discomfort, but large enough to be constantly noticed, Jo allowed the warm sensations to sweep through her body. With the intruder filling her, Jo closed her eyes as she felt the tech's warm hands make some small adjustments to the dildo. She could feel her nipples harden with excitement as the techs continued to work. She barely noticed the coolness of what felt like a cream being applied to her damp pussy lips, as the tech held them closed around the base of the dildo. Finally, Jo felt the hands release their grip on her lips.

Jeff came over to inspect their work. "Looks good ladies! All done with phase one."

Jo opened her eyes. She couldn't tell what was different other than there was a dildo lodged very pleasurably in her pussy.

Jeff looked up at Jo. "How are you doing so far? Hanging in there?"

Jo laughed. "Yeah, I'm hanging in there. Whoever designed this getup should be shot. I'm horny as hell! Was there actually a purpose to shoving that dildo in me, or are you just trying to get me in character for the shoot?"

"Actually, we need it for some of the shots," he explained.

"I thought we were shooting soft core. You can't show that on cable!"

Jeff chuckled. "You're correct about that. Let me explain what we just did to you."

Jo shifted on the table, feeling the dildo shift inside of her.

"What is actually inside of your, uh, vagina right now is actually a mount for a mannequin pole. There is a scene that requires you to be attached to a display base, much like you'd see in a clothing store."

Jo reviewed the script in her head. She recalled reading that scene, and wondering how they would achieve that effect. Now she knew!

"Instead of trying to fake the look, we decided to install a mounting jack for the pole inside of you. You'll find it will be much more comfortable than having to hold the pose for the shoot. It's designed to be able to take your full weight without any discomfort."

Jo looked unconvinced. "You sure about that?"

"Oh yeah," smiled Jeff. "Just ask Rose over there. She was our guinea pig. She was mounted to the display pole for ten hours one day last week."

Jo looked over to a short brunette who was quickly turning three shades of red. "At least I'm not the only one who's had to take one for the team on this project!" Jo shifted her weight again, just to revive some of the sensations that the dildo and future pole mount created in her already aroused body. "So, what keeps this thing inside of me? I'm assuming since it's already in me, that you expect it to be there for all the shots."

"A very good question," replied Jeff. "We've used a medical grade super glue to attach it to your body. The glue also keeps your pussy sealed shut. After all, we can't have an overly excited actress dripping all over the sets! That's why we needed the catheter for you. The valve and tube is secured inside you."

Jo shuddered as she absorbed Jeff's explanation. "Super glue? How are you going to get it out of me?" The thought of being trapped with a dildo inside of her and no way to remove it sent shock waves of pleasure through Jo's body. One part of her was scared shitless that she was literally stuck like this, but she was also incredibly turned on by the prospect.

"Don't worry," said Jeff. "We have a special formula that dissolves the glue and the polymer in minutes, leaving no residue on the skin. It's perfectly safe, right Rose?"

Rose, who had just regained her composure after being singled out before, quickly bowed her head and regained her bright red complexion.

Jo looked intently at Jeff. "But, who will take care of me?"

"You have my word Jo. I'll make sure you are attended to," replied Jeff.

Looking into Jeff's eyes, Jo knew that he would take care of her, in more ways than one. With that thought, yet another wave of pleasure crashed through Jo's body.

Jeff just smiled. "Now, are you ready to continue? We have to have you ready for filming first thing after lunch. Hop down here and follow me."

Jo swung her legs over the side of the table, feeling the dildo shift inside of her. She lowered herself to the ground, and slowly followed Jeff to the spray booth, feeling every step in her filled and aroused pussy. By the time she reached the booth, Jo was panting with excitement. If just walking twenty feet had that effect, she had no idea how she'd make it through a movie shoot.

Jeff's voice interrupted her thoughts. "Stand here please, feet shoulder width apart, arms straight out to the side." Jo adopted the pose as Jeff grabbed what looked like plastic wrap and began wrapping her legs and torso with the thin, transparent material. "I have to mask the parts of your body we don't want the polymer to stick," he explained. "Otherwise you won't be able to move!" When Jeff was finished with the wrap, he used painter's tape to complete the masking. When finished, other than her head, only Jo's full breasts and sealed pussy lips were visible.

Jeff picked up the airbrush and was about to pull the trigger. "Shit,"

Jo was instantly worried she did something wrong. "What's wrong?"

"I forgot a step. I'm so sorry about this, but if we don't do this, you'll have a very uncomfortable time with the film shoot." Jeff dropped the airbrush and disappeared into another room.

Jo couldn't imagine what would be so uncomfortable, but she didn't have much of a choice. Standing in the middle of the spray booth, with every part of her body except for her head, breasts and pussy wrapped in plastic wrap and tape, she could barely move. Before she could formulate any intelligent question, Jeff returned with a bottle of lube and a butt plug.

"We need to put this in you," he explained.

Jo looked at the plug. "No way! I've never had anything in my ass before, and that's not going to change now!"

"You don't understand," argued Jeff. "If you don't have a plug in when we apply the polymer, once it dries, you won't be able to, uh, you know..."

"Poop?" laughed Jo.

"Yeah, that's it. The polymer needs to allow room for your butt to expand to do its thing. I'm assuming you don't want to be filled up that way with no way to expel anything."

"I guess I don't." Jo knew she had no choice. She could either deal with the butt plug for a little bit now, or deal with the inability to defecate for the entire shoot. "Let's get this over with. But be gentle!"

Jeff walked behind Jo and knelt on the floor. He was greeted with a close up view of Jo's tight ass, and perfect pussy, now sealed shut with just the tip of the dildo protruding. He began to massage the lube on Jo's crack, slowly working it into her virgin asshole. He could hear her breath quicken as he gently slipped one finger inside of her. He worked more lube in her, preparing her for the plug.

Jo could feel his hands working their magic on her ass. She had never let anyone have her anal cherry, for fear that it would hurt. But with every thrust of Jeff's fingers, she felt the most amazing pleasure. By the time he finished lubing her, Jo was almost on the verge of an orgasm.

"You ready for the plug?"

Jo just nodded her head as Jeff began to lube the plug. If only her arms were free, she could reach down and pleasure her filled pussy and pinch her engorged nipples. She was floating on cloud nine, feeling every sensation in her body as if it was the first time. She gasped as she felt the tip of the plug push against her hole. Trying to relax, she could feel her ass get stretched as inch by inch of the plug filled her. Jo felt like she would explode as Jeff worked the plug, easing it in until he met resistance, then pulling it out a bit before trying again. Every thrust sent Jo to a new level of excitement as finally the plug was firmly seated in her ass. Jo's eyes were closed, trying to absorb the rush of sensations flowing through her body.

"You hanging in there?" Jeff was peering intently at Jo.

"Yeah, barely," she whispered. "But you have me horny beyond belief. Maybe you'll have to do more than take me out for dinner."

Jeff just smiled. "Maybe you're right. But until that point, we have to get you ready. Now hold still while I apply the polymer."

Jo laughed. "Like I have a choice. You have me trussed up like I'm a convicted killer. Do your magic Sir Jeff."

Jeff's already hard dick twitched as she called him Sir. He picked up the airbrush and began to spray the polymer that would bond to Jo's skin, changing it from soft and supple to feeling like it was actually made of plastic. He carefully coated each of her breasts with their erect nipples, watching them harden even more as the cool mist from the airbrush touched her skin. Satisfied that he had not missed any spots, Jeff turned his attention to Jo's stuffed ass and pussy. With the air brush only inches from her pouting lips, he applied the polymer, completely covering her filled pussy and plugged ass. Satisfied, he set the air brush on the ground.

"Are we finished?" Jo was tiring of the strenuous pose, even with the assistance of the plastic wrap and tape.

"Not quite. I need to apply another coat to some of the areas," replied Jeff. "But don't worry. You'll be able to move soon."

With that, he picked up the airbrush and began his work again. For Jo, the second coat was not nearly as exciting. During the first coat, she could feel the spray from the airbrush caress her most sensitive parts, making her already aroused body sing with pleasure. But for this second coat, she could feel nothing. Watching Jeff work, she knew she should feel something on her body, but the first coat of polymer eliminated any feeling from her breasts and pussy.

buzbybdsm
buzbybdsm
68 Followers