Movie Star Gone Astray Pt. 01

Story Info
Teen learns a lot about himself while filming amateur movies.
2k words
4.41
21.7k
24

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSNatasha
TSNatasha
30 Followers

"No way, no how", I said into the phone. I was talking to my friend Dustin. The summer before we entered college we were determined to make a hit movie, and had settled on making a parody of spy films. But we were running out of material and jokes. That's when Dustin had come up with the idea to make the villain a drag queen. And I was playing that villain.

"Oh come on, think of how much material that could be", Dustin said, sprinkling in as much charm as he could. "I know it'll make this movie. And after seeing you in school theatre last year, I know you've got range."

Boy he was really laying it on. I didn't want to agree, but it was actually a good idea. This movie needed some weird humor.

"Alright fine", I sighed, "I'll do it. Let's make some changes to the script and work out a scene tonight. I'll get my stuff ready."

"Excellent. I'll start working on it right now. Oh and Nate, you should probably try to look a little more ladylike. Shave up or something, we don't want you looking like some dude in a dress. Gotta leave the audience guessing." I'm sure Dustin could hear my eyes rolling, but I agreed and hung up.

A hot shower and one of my parent's disposable razors later, I was ready to go. After texting my mom at work to remind her I was staying the night at Dustin's, I hopped on my bike and rode across town. It was a Friday in mid-June and still a cool afternoon. His parents were out of town overnight to watch a concert. That left the house to the two of us, plus Dustin's younger sister Adreann and older brother Johnny. They were part of our film crew as well.

When i arrived Adreann was practically waiting for me at the door. She was really excited to start throwing makeup on me, and I hadn't even said hello before she was pushing me upstairs to her room.

Being twelve, I think she was happy to have a guinea pig this summer to work on. I sat down in a chair and was poked and brushed and prodded. At one point she tweezed my eyebrows. She compared a few different containers to my skin and then brushed her choices on me. I was used to some makeup from theatre, but this was a lot more than that.

When she was satisfied, she stood back and said, "Now you just need something to wear and you should look very pretty." She led me downstairs to the master bedroom, and wouldn't let me look at a mirror. She didn't want to ruin the surprise. I was shoved through the door and left alone.

I wasn't really too sure of what to look for. I had seen a few dirty movies on tv, and saw what girls at school wore to look good, but I'd never thought about what they might wear to look sexy. Dustin's mom normally looked like a respectable and even plain woman, but in here I found all manner of sexy clothes. Thongs, lacy panties. In the closet I found a teddy that was Christmas style like a Santa outfit, but the back was all straps and bells. I was getting a bit turned on just looking at them. While my mind raced and imagined, I found some clothes that would fit and would certainly wow me if I saw them on the street. Some strappy little heels, a powder-blue g-string and matching pushup bra, a black cocktail dress that helped push what little chest I had and ended just above my fingertips.

I heard a knock at the door and Dustin's voice. He came in to find me fully dressed and a "Wow", escaped his lips.

"How do I look? I still haven't seen myself," I said. He had a script in his hand, but the look on his face told me that could wait. I ran (or rather, tripped) upstairs to the bathroom to look in a mirror.

What I saw made me gasp. I looked like a totally different person. I had to touch my face to make sure I was actually there. Light pink blush was on my cheeks, my eyelids were a deep purple and I had a drawn-out feline look from the eyeliner I was wearing. Even my body looked different, smooth as it was and accentuated by this dress. My short hair was teased into an almost pixie look. My dirty thoughts from just a few minutes ago had vanished as I looked at this beautiful woman staring back at me.

Dustin was standing next to me, eyeing me for a minute before handing me a script. "You ready to make this movie? Let's go through the script."

After a few hours of proofreading and running lines by each other, we were ready to act out a scene in earnest. It was just after dark, which was convenient because our scene took place at night.

The scene went like this: Dustin (our inept but successful spy) was meeting an agent at a hotel to get fake paperwork and invitation to a ball that I (the villain) was throwing. I had managed to clumsily deal with the agent and took his place to also kill Dustin. I would fail to seduce him and then a swarm of henchmen (extras we hadn't brought on yet) would enter and he would fall out of the window, prompting a chase.

I paced anxiously in the hallway, going over my lines and practicing the mannerisms Adreann had taught me. I felt confident in the lines, but I couldn't help but feel nervous. Dustin was waiting on me to knock at the door to start, and i had to act in total control. But I was shaking a bit on the inside and I didn't know why. Taking a deep breath, I knocked on the door.

"Come in," was the reply.

I made sure to sway my hips a bit as I walked in and sat at the table. He asked me, "Are you Hardline?"

"I am," I replied with my best attempt at a girls' voice, pretending to be the other agent.

"Then you know why we're here. But come, business can wait. Have a drink with me," he said while pouring what should be booze, but was actually just soda. We sipped in silence for a moment before he asked, "So tell me, are you as dry as the suits at the CIA or do you know how to mix business and pleasure?"

I feigned offense, putting a hand to my chest and saying, "Of course I know how to have a good time. What did you have in mind?"

He motioned for me to sit on his lap. I raised my eyebrows at this, but stood and then sat down, my legs dangling over the side of the chair and my hands clasped behind his neck. "Is that a knife at your hip or are you just happy to see me?", we both said out loud. I leaned in very close to him and whispered in his ear, "I have something very urgent for you."

Dustin did something unexpected. He kissed my neck. I was frozen. After a tense silence and his continued kissing, I asked him what he was doing. I tried to pull myself back, but he held me around the waist and continued.

My mind went suddenly foggy as I realized what he was doing felt...good. He moved one hand to my chest and my breathing started to quicken. "Dustin, what're you..." was all I could manage.

Somehow his hands running all over me was drowning out the small voice in my head. I leaned back for a second, and then kissed him on the lips. His tongue met mine and danced back and forth. He continued grabbing my breast and it was then that i noticed him growing hard, I could feel him poking into the space between my legs. The hand at my back was slowly unzipping my dress and I softly moaned into his mouth.

He motioned for me to stand up and as I did my little black dress fell from my shoulders, exposing my smooth body. I had my back to him and he cupped my asscheek in his hand. I bent slightly forward and backed my ass towards him. He grabbed the g string from my hip and snapped it lightly, which made me gasp. I turned around and kissed him again. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch, showing me how his manhood was straining against his zipper.

As I slowly dropped to my knees in front of him, hands on his thighs, the voice in my head started protesting. What am I doing? This is crazy, I can't sleep with him! As Dustin unzipped his pants, I was frozen in confusion and fear and lust. Seeing his cock, however, erased all those thoughts in an instant.

He was at least eight inches and very thick. I was overpowered by my own desire, reaching out to stroke it slowly. I licked the tip twice before taking it in my mouth. For a few minutes I worked more and more, looking up to see the pleasure on his face. He stood up and took off his clothes, leading me over to the small couch. He opened a dresser drawer as we passed it, grabbing a small bottle.

He had me stand in front of the couch as he sat down, my back to him again. I felt him pull my thong down to the floor. After a second I felt a small wet prod, realizing it was his finger on my hole. He poked a small amount of the lube in me and worked his finger around my entrance, driving me wild. He then slid slightly off the couch, his hips off the edge and feet on the floor. I spread my legs a bit wider and started to sit down on him, not sure what I was going to feel but lusting for it all the same.

As he entered me I felt a pinch so painful i thought I might cry out. I wondered how much of him I could take. I was answered by his waist meeting my ass. Oh god, he's all the way inside me, I thought. He slowly pulled out of me a bit and then thrust back in. After a few slow pumps he began to pick up pace. Very quickly the pain was replaced with a warm feeling. I leaned back slightly as he grabbed my hips. I was moaning softly to match his pace. I wanted more, I wanted him to fuck me, to make me his. I started to feel his balls slapping my ass as he thrust up and into me. The warm feeling was spreading through my nethers and though I wasn't hard myself i was dripping slightly as my little dick flopped in time.

He slowed to a stop, and i climbed off him. We walked to the bed. I bent forward and put one my knees on the bed, ready for him to take me again. I arched my back and pushed my ass out to him. Another short pinch and he was inside me, filling my ass all the way. This felt even better than before. He reached a hand in my bra and cupped my small breast as I rode him with abandon. I reached a hand back and felt the back of his head as he breathed into my ear. He picked up his pace and I began shaking as he hit my pleasure spot over and over again with his rock hard cock.

"Don't... stop... I feel... som-something...ohhh," I moaned out as I felt a glorious orgasm shake me.

My own little dick was spurting between my legs as he kept pounding me, and I felt him tense up as well. He bucked against me suddenly and i felt his cum flood my hole, both of us fucking each other hard as we came.

He stayed inside me until we were both done spasming and then i felt him drop out of me, feeling empty and yet fulfilled by him at the same time. We collapsed into bed, my hand grasping his half-hard cock for a moment before we passed out.

TSNatasha
TSNatasha
30 Followers