Movie Star Gone Astray Pt. 02

Story Info
Young actor finds it hard to stay focused after heated night.
2.9k words
4.61
13.5k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSNatasha
TSNatasha
30 Followers

*Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay in between chapters, but I hope this will be worth the wait. Thanks to everyone who submitted some feedback and kind words. This is my first attempt at writing and I hope to keep going! Natasha*

*****

As sunlight peeked through the vinyl blinds of the window, a beam of light shined in my eyes, waking me. I yawned and stretched out reflexively, and that's when I felt a few weird things. One was a slightly constricting feeling around my chest and shoulders. I looked down and realized I was wearing a bra. The other feeling was the hand slightly squeezing my bare hip.

Realizing Dustin was behind me, I leapt out of bed with a shout. This woke him up. He quickly came to the same conclusion I did.

"Did we...?" he asked nervously.

"Oh god", I whispered. So many thoughts of the night before were flooding my brain. I couldn't understand. I'm not like this. I'm not gay, or some kind of tranny. Not that I have anything against it. I've just never been interested in a man like that in my life. And yet, last night I had sex like a... like a girl. I was dolled up and moaning while another man took me.

Dustin snapped me back into reality as he spoke.

"Nate, did you hear me? I don't know what came over me last night. I really hope you're not pissed at me."

I cleared my throat.

"No Dustin, I'm not mad. I'm just confused. I don't know what I was doing either. Let's just try and forget about this." I started looking around for the clothes I wore the night before. "Let's try to keep it cool and keep working. It's not like we're gonna stop being friends over something weird happening."

"Yeah, you're right", Dustin said. "You're a good friend and a great actor. I don't want to ruin our friendship or our chance at creating a hit movie. I know we can do this."

We both dressed in silence and made for the kitchen.

Both of us being too lazy to cook, we munched on some cereal and toast. It was still pretty early in the morning, but Adreann joined us after a few minutes and was being her usual chatty self.

"You probably shouldn't have worn that makeup all night, it's pretty smudged. But that's okay. I can just redo it after we're done eating. You guys are rehearsing one more scene today with Johnny, right?"

Johnny was our cameraman and cinematographer. He worked with local news, so when he agreed to help us, it felt like the real deal. He had also just turned 21, and was clearly enjoying the privileges of buying all the beer he could stomach. He wasn't stingy with it and would share some with us while we worked, which was pretty cool. He walked in and plopped down in a seat as I was washing out my bowl in the sink. Since I was wearing a dress from last night and had my back to him, he apparently didn't recognize me, because the first thing he said was,

"Dustin, who is this? Did you bring a girl home last night?" I turned around and swore his jaw hit the floor. "Holy hell, Nate! Why are you in a dress?"

"We have a lot to fill you in on, I think". After a few minutes bringing him up to speed, he was all for the idea just as Dustin was. These two were starting to worry me with their enthusiasm.

After everyone had finished eating, Johnny went out to get beer and Adreann was chomping at the bit to put me through more makeup, so upstairs to her room we went. This time was much the same as yesterday after she cleaned off the old makeup. Quite a bit of foundation and she even used an extra set of brushes and skin toners. She called this "contouring" and said it helped to round out my face. She topped it off with more eyeliner and mascara, and put a sparkly pink shadow over my eyes. She was more satisfied with this look than what she had done before, and offered me a mirror.

I sat there with my mouth slightly open in awe. After yesterday I knew Adreann was good with makeup, but this was another level. My normally long, angular face was so much smoother. I looked like I belonged in a makeup ad. I wanted so badly to touch my face to make sure it was really me, but stopped myself.

We heard a knock at the door. Dustin let himself in and double-taked when he saw me.

"Damn Nate, I barely recognize you like this. You would actually be a pretty good looking girl." I didn't quite know how to feel about that statement, especially after last night. I mumbled out a thanks and stood up, eyeing the slightly worn pile of papers in his hand. It looked like he was at the script again.

As we left the room and walked down the narrow hall and the stairs to the living room, Dustin read out a few changes to me.

"So today we're gonna rehearse the opening scene, the one where you assassinate a businessman who's about to sell out your bosses. We're keeping most of it the same, but after all the gags with the knife, are you okay with trying to strip and dance? You wouldn't actually get naked, but at least enough to entice the audience. I understand if that would be too much, but I think it would really set your character up well for the movie."

I could tell he was eyeing me carefully, waiting for a reaction. I was being pulled in two directions. On the one hand, I wanted this movie to succeed, no matter the cost. I was a passionate actor and this was my shot. At the same time, the thought of the night before crept back into my head. I immediately shook it out. I couldn't allow an accident to get in my way. And that's what last night was, an accident. Right?

"Okay, I'll do it." I was resolute.

"Great," Dustin said. I could tell he was sweating this almost as much as I was. "So here's a suggestion as far as wardrobe for this one. Try to look like a secretary if you can. I'm sure my mom's got some office wear you can use. Like a skirt and button-up shirt. Something not too obvious. But then underneath that... I can't believe I'm asking this... I need you to sex it up. I know it's weird enough that you're in her clothes, but to sell the end of the scene you gotta dress pretty risque."

I tried not to think too hard on it. We were standing in front of his parents' room, and Dustin left me at the door to get a few things ready in our rehearsal room (a guest room we were using). As soon as I shut the door, I made for the closet and tried to carefully search through the clothes hung up there. Didn't want anybody realizing I was in here. It didn't take me long to come up with most of what Dustin asked: a nice short-sleeve blouse and a jet black pencil skirt. I paired this with some new black heels. I lay these things out on the bed and kept looking for something to wear underneath.

That's when I saw it: hanging in the back of the closet was probably the sexiest piece of clothing I've ever seen. It was black, and made of some kind of lace and nylon. It had a lacy little collar that buttoned in the back. The bra cups had a hole in between them to show cleavage. The middle section was criss crossing lace straps all across the front and back, and a thin little nylon g-string completed the one-piece ensemble. Without a second thought, I stripped out of the old clothes I had on and pulled this new piece. Aside from the bra, it fit perfectly. Stepping in front of the full mirror on the closet door, I couldn't believe how sexy I was. I did a slow spin and marveled at how tight and hot I looked. It was no surprise that I was turned on by what I saw, but for some strange reason I didn't have a hard-on like I would have yesterday. Instead I felt a slight warm sensation. My mind drifted back to last night in spite of itself and I found my hands running all over my body. I started thinking of Dustin's hard cock again and how I felt writhing against him.

When I snapped out of my little daydream, I was grabbing my own ass and looking at it in the mirror. Looking at the clock, not much time had passed. Maybe 5 minutes. But I had a job to do today. I couldn't get distracted like this. Grabbing some thigh-length stockings from a dresser drawer, I slid them on and got the rest of my outfit on quickly and left the room.

Johnny and Dustin were waiting for me in the rehearsal room back upstairs.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to that, Nate", Johnny said. "You look like some chick from the news station."

Dustin had everything set up for us, including a small desk. The room also had a hide-a-bed and some chairs. When the time came to actually film the scene, we'd need a real office building, but this was more than adequate for now. I saw the both of them had already started on the beer, and they tossed me one.

Acting out the first part of the scene was very tedious. With Dustin reading lines, I was acting out to an extra who wasn't actually there. I was also working on my comedic timing and the very slapstick gags we had put in. I had one of those plastic Halloween knives to use, and I was supposed to be clumsy and constantly falling down every time my victim looked away, only to straighten up and look normal as he looked back at me. This continued for quite a while, us drinking through beer and reciting and laughing as we worked. Johnny was showing me different ways to fall that would look funny.

After a few hours of this it was time to move on to next half of scene. I would get tired of failing to kill my mark. And he would turn and look at me and say he thought I was a pretty young thing. This would give me the idea to use feminine wiles to sit him in a chair and stab him while he was so distracted.

Dustin was sitting in the chair. He said his line and spun away from me slowly. This was my queue to quickly strip and say,

"Well, what do you think of this?" Feeling a little buzzed, I had far more confidence than I usually would and ripped the blouse off my shoulders. At the same time, the pencil skirt I had unzipped in the back fell to my ankles. I tried to saunter forward, swaying my hips as I walked. Hiding the knife behind my back, I leaned toward Dustin, and...

"Hold on," Johnny said. I was deflated in an instant. "That wasn't bad, but I wasn't quite feeling it from you. What if you added in something else as you walk to him?"

I really didn't know what else to do. I tried a few different spins and dips, but none of those seemed to work for him either.

"What do you think I should do?" I asked, maybe a bit sassy. He got off the couch and stood behind Dustin's chair.

"What if you put a hand on your hip and brought your hips around?" I wasn't sure what he meant. I tried gyrating my hips for a second. Apparently that wasn't how he meant. He walked behind me and put his hands on my waist. As he pulled me around, I lost balance a bit and fell back into him. Though he stopped me from falling, I felt him brush up against my ass. Was I imaging things? Did I just feel him through his pants? He apologized quickly. His hands went back to where they were and he started slowly guiding me around. This time he paused as he brought me back. I definitely felt it this time. Unconsciously I backed into him a bit more. Instead of pushing me away, he held me there. His hands squeezed me.

As we stood there, he kissed my neck. My breathing was already shallow. I felt him grab my ass. Dustin sat there, transfixed. As Johnny started grinding on me, I reached back and pulled him closer. I could feel him getting hard. He pushed me gently to my knees and Dustin walked over to us. Standing on either side of me, I unzipped their pants at the same time. Then they pulled out their cocks. Dustin, just like last night, so long. Johnny was thinner but somehow even longer. I moaned in anticipation as I took them in my hands.

I took one of them in my mouth as he groaned in pleasure. After a few seconds, I swapped to the other. Their hands were all over my chest and soon Johnny freed my nipples and was playing with them. He suddenly put his hand on the back of my head and forced me down as far as I could go. As I came back up more moans escaped my lips. Dustin lay down on the hide-a-bed and I crawled up on my hands and knees between his legs and kept blowing him.

I felt a pull at the g-string in my ass and heard a small pop. Johnny had lube and was applying a good amount both on my hole and his cock. I was burning with need at this point and moaned at him,

"Please. Give it to me. Fuck me."

I felt the small pinch as he entered me and then only the same warm, filling feeling of last night. I took Dustin back into my mouth as they both started thrusting into my holes. It was heaven, the greatest feeling I had ever experienced. I was moaning into his balls as he pulled in and out of my mouth. Johnny was a piston, taking my hands behind my back with one elbow as he reached up and squeezed my tit with the other hand. I could tell I wasn't hard between my own legs, but I was still swaying in motion and dripping precum.

Johnny slowed and pulled out of me and I lay slightly on my side as Dustin traded spots. He was taking me missionary, and Johnny sat above my head and began dangling his huge cock in front of me. I greedily took him again as far as possible, moaning through his gag as Dustin pounded me this time. As he picked up pace, I began feeling my orgasm build.

"Oh god! Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm coming! I'm..." I let out a low moaning scream as he pounded me in that spot over and over and my little dick spurt all over my belly. He kept up his pace until I was done and pulled out of me with a slight pop.

Johnny was raring to go at me again. As he lay down he pulled me on top of him, facing away. I felt him enter me again from behind, this time bottoming out. Moaning in between loud slurps on Dustin's cock, Johnny was pounding up as hard as he could while I happily bounced down on to him. A sudden shift in how he was thrusting brought me back to the brink as he spanked me and I felt another orgasm rack my body. I didn't even know I could cum more than once, but here I was screaming and grinding into him as I dribbled all over myself again.

They both yanked out of my holes and stood in front of me, throbbing hard cocks extended. I went back to sucking and jerking them in turn for a moment until Dustin started to tense up. I knew what was happening and held my mouth open as I quickly jerked his hot, pulsing load onto my tongue. I didn't have much time to sit with this before Johnny started as well. This wasn't so much a spurt as a blast, and as we moaned and groaned together his cum was heavily flying all over my face and mouth.

We sat there for a few minutes panting and aching before we cleaned up an got dressed. I went to the bathroom and quickly cleaned everything off my face before changing into my regular clothes. Realizing how late it was and that I needed to be home for dinner, I said goodbye to everyone and rode my bike across town.

The next few hours were a blur. I ate with my parents,took an early evening shower and crashed into bed. I couldn't believe the last few days. My head was pounding in conflict.

"Who am I?" I whispered softly. One thing was for sure. My whole life was changing. For good or bad, I wasn't sure.

To be continued...

TSNatasha
TSNatasha
30 Followers