Movie Star Gone Astray Pt. 03

Story Info
Nate does some soul searching.
3.5k words
4.68
8.9k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSNatasha
TSNatasha
30 Followers

It had been three days since...Dustin and I had sex. There, I said it. I hadn't told anyone yet it felt like everyone I talked to could see it. I had tried to bury the experience in my head while working my job as a dishwasher, something I picked up to make a little money before I went to the local community college. But I couldn't get over it. I was a writhing ball of anxiety...and joy?

I guess what I felt scared about was that someone would find out and harass me about it. Not that I had never been made fun of. But this seemed so much bigger than being teased for my scrawny physique or my forever-pale skin. I felt like I could be ruined for this. Faggot, they'd call me. I'd never hear the end of it.

And yet there was a weird part of my brain that couldn't stop thinking about how it felt. How I looked. I remembered standing there in the mirror looking like a beautiful girl and being overrun by the desire to touch myself. And all that was before the sex. First Dustin, then Dustin and Johnny taking turns fucking me was the most intense pleasure I had ever felt in my life. And was it wrong for me to enjoy It? Like I've said before, I'm not gay. But this seemed so different because I was a girl. You're not gay if you're a girl, right?

I'm pretty sure Johnny was too drunk to remember, but I needed to do something about Dustin one way or another. I doubt he'd go telling anyone. I had been hesitant about reaching out to him because I didn't know what to say. It's not like we would just give up on our friendship, or on the movie. We'd been working on this film for 6 months getting ready for actual filming and I wasn't giving up now. I'll just have to tell him that being a girl wasn't going to work. Yeah, that's it. Have to go through all of the script again, but I'm sure he'd understand.

Finishing up my shift, I punched out on the time clock and made for the parking lot. Normally I would have used my bike to get to and from work, but it was really hot out today so I took my little beater Mazda. My drive home was filled with more affirmations to myself that I needed to call Dustin and tell him how it was going to be. I was psyching myself up for what I'm sure would be a really tense phone call as I pulled into the driveway at home and saw one of my parents' cars was missing.

Going through the door and straight for the kitchen, I found a note stuck to the fridge. Looks like my parents went on a date. My dad was out of town a lot for work, so I couldn't blame them for wanting to spend some time to themselves. Mom also reminded me to clean out the downstairs closet and get the boxes there ready to take to Goodwill.

A groan escaped my lips. This probably wasn't a very hard task, but some of those boxes would be heavy. I grabbed a bottle of water and went to change out of my work clothes before heading downstairs.

I was definitely right about them being heavy. My parents tended to gather up a lot of stuff to take to Goodwill at once. The worst by far was a box of dishes and silverware. I should have probably had help from dad, but as it was I just slid it across the floor with some awkward shoves.

I stacked a few more boxes up without too much trouble before finding a slightly bigger box again. This didn't feel too heavy but as I was moving it the bottom fell out.

Feeling a little annoyed, I flipped the box over and bent down to start picking up the contents. And that's when trouble started.

This was a box of my mom's old clothes from when she was a teenager. They were very 80's style wise, and looked a bit too small for her as she was now. There were some denim skirts and shorts and a few sweaters, one of which had diamond-shaped cuts all down the sides. There were also a few small bras and panties. I picked up a pair which were white silk bikini-style and printed all over with blue roses.

As I sat in this pile of clothes, that feeling started to come over me again. From dressing up before in Dustin's parents room. I wondered how I might look in these panties. I felt myself getting hard. I grabbed a white bra that would match and that's when I saw a plastic purple dildo roll out of the pile. I held it in my hand. I probably should have been grossed out by it, but I was too consumed by my sudden desires to care. I pushed a small button on the bottom and it started to vibrate.

I knew exactly what I wanted to do right now. Heading up the stairs and to my room, I quickly stripped out of my clothes and put on the bra and panties. I started running my hands all over my body and rocking my hips. My skin was starting to feel prickly as my hair was growing back. If I knew how late my parents were out, I might have shaved again. Or tried on makeup. But this would do. As I twirled in place I started thinking about Dustin again. The warm feeling I got when he was inside me began to pick up. I imagined dancing for him and took the dildo off the dresser.

Getting on my knees, I licked the tip of the vibrator a few times and then sucked on it. Aside from being plastic and dark purple colored, it was shaped just like a real dick. It was almost as big as Dustin. I wondered how much of it would fit in my mouth. I managed to fit about 5 inches before gagging slightly. I pulled it back and then tried again, but didn't get any farther. Guess I'll have to work on that.

As I knelt there sucking on the dildo, my free hand went down the back of my panties. Before the other day I had never realized that I could feel pleasure from my ass, but now I wanted more. I reached up and licked my middle fingertip before shoving it back down. Slowly rubbing my hole to loosen it, I let a soft moan out through the dildo. Hearing how feminine I could sound was working me up even more. I licked my finger again and started working the tip inside my ass. It felt so tight. I tried to focus and after a few slow pushes I was all the way in.

Pulling out, I made sure the vibrator was well lubed by my spit and ready to go. I yanked my panties down partially to expose my ass and gave it a little slap. I set the dildo down on the floor and pointed the tip up towards me, holding it in place with one hand. As I slowly sat down on it, I felt that now familiar pinch as it entered me. After a few seconds it all the way to the base. Then I turned on the vibration and let out a surprised moan because I had accidentally set it as high as it would go. This was a strangely pleasing feeling, combining the warmth with a rumbling that went straight through from my ass to my already dripping dick.

After sliding it in and out a few times, I moved my hand and let it rest on the floor and started grinding against it. I thought of riding Dustin like this as I moaned loudly. I wanted him inside me so bad. I couldn't kid myself, I was addicted to the pleasure. I needed his cock like I've never needed anything before. As I held myself there and felt the vibrator pulsing away at my insides, I felt like I needed to tell him right now that I didn't care about making things awkward between us anymore. I just wanted him. And I hoped that he would want me.

I stood up then and turned off the dildo before pulling it out. "That's what I'm going to do", I said out loud. "I'm gonna call him and ask to see him tomorrow. And then he can fuck my brains out." Still wearing my bra and panties, I walked to the kitchen and grabbed up our home phone. I dialed his home number with shaky fingers and waited what felt like an eternity before a woman's voice answered. It was his mom.

"Hello Mrs. Phillips, it's Nate. Is Dustin around?"

She answered back, "Yeah I'm pretty sure he's upstairs. Hang on and I'll bring the phone to him." I heard her walking up their wooden staircase and then some faint talking as she passed him the phone.

"Hey Nate, what's up?"

I was suddenly feeling so panicked, like I shouldn't be doing this. But then I remembered a few minutes ago, and the other day. I wanted this, no matter what the meek part of my brain thought. I was taking too long to think this over, because I heard Dustin ask if I was still there.

Sounding much less brave than I thought I was, I said, "Hey Dustin, I'm doing alright. I was wondering if maybe we could talk tomorrow... about what happened the other day. Are you busy?"

He was silent for a few moments as well. "About the other day? You're not mad or anything, are you?"

"No, it's nothing like that. I just think we should talk a bit and then move past it. Maybe get some things off our chests if we want," I said as I nervously played with my bra strap. "Would it be alright if I stopped by tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'm free all morning if you want to come over. Everybody's out of the house too, so we don't have to worry about anybody listening in."

This is perfect, I thought. "Okay, sounds good man. I'll see you then. Bye."

As I put the phone down, so many thoughts went through my head, but the most prominent one was: I had to make sure everything was perfect. I wanted this to be the best time yet. As I changed back to my regular clothes and went downstairs to clean up the box, I made sure to pick out an outfit that would make me really stand out right away. Grabbing the cut-up sweater and some very short shorts, I cleaned up the rest of the box before running up to my room and hiding my stolen clothes and dildo in my dresser.

I spent the rest of my night trying to act casual after my parents came home, but all I could think about was what I was about to do. I was so nervous and excited and turned on all at the same time. I couldn't sleep once I got to bed, either. The anxiety was washing over me all night until I finally passed out.

When I woke up I found the house empty again. Exactly what I wanted. I ate a quick breakfast and set about getting ready. Stealing another disposable razor and stepping into the shower, before long my body and legs were completely smooth and hairless. I put on a generous amount of lavender lotion from the medicine cabinet to be sure I smelled as feminine as possible. Then I looked through the small amounts of makeup on the bathroom counter to find what I'd need. This part would probably be a bit difficult, but I'd been paying attention to how Adreann had done it and after a few messups and redos I was satisfied.

I was lucky that I had the same pale skin that my mother did, because her foundation matched me perfectly. I had put just a touch of soft pink blush on my cheeks. I had tried to go all out on my eyes with a dark blue over pink eyeshadow to make them really stand out, and some more cats-eye liner and a thick amount of mascara. Topped off with a rosy pink lipstick and I thought it looked pretty hot. My face was still a bit too long and sharp to look feminine, but this would help tone that down. As I looked at myself in the mirror I tucked my already growing little dick between my legs and spun around a few times to see how I would look without it between my legs, slapping my ass a few times as I went.

"I hope you're ready for this, Dustin."

I went to my room and quickly dressed myself in the bra and panties, and then pulled on the shorts and sweater. These shorts were a little tight, to the point that they almost gave me a wedgie. I made sure I was tucked before zipping them up to avoid showing a bulge. I was driving to his house, but if anyone saw me I wanted to make sure there wouldn't be anything giving me away. I put on some white sneakers hiding away in my closet and grabbed my keys before heading out to my car.

Traffic was almost nonexistent as I went across town. Not too surprising on a Friday. As I turned up Dustin's street the anxiety returned in full force. I almost turned around and went home. But I thought of what was waiting for me. I was going to get that dick today. I parked and sat in silence for a few minutes, psyching myself up. Finally, I got out of the car and walked what seemed like a never-ending walk to his front door.

I hit the doorbell and seconds felt like hours. I could hear him walking to the door. I was paralyzed by fear and driven by my lust. I heard a hey as the door slowly opened. And there he was. It took him a second to realize who was standing there.

"Nate, what are you-" was all he managed.

I kissed him hard then and pushed him back through the door. His shock seemed to go away after a second, because his hands went around my waist and he lightly pushed me into the door as it closed. We were a writhing tangle of bodies for a few minutes as we felt each other up and swirled tongues against each other. He held me tightly to him and squeezed my ass with both hands. He started to pull me to the couch and for another minute he stood there groping me.

I pulled the sweater over my head to reveal my smooth little breasts, in this tiny bra that was somehow still too big for me and he shoved his face into them. I was moaning softly to encourage him and I felt him unbotton my shorts. I made sure to turn around as I pulled them down to show him my panties. He took the opportunity to pull my hips back into him, allowing us to grind against each other again. I could already feel him getting hard and I wanted it so fucking bad.

I turned to him and grabbed his zipper. He pulled his shirt off and then slowly pushed me to my knees.

"Give it to me," I said breathily.

As I pulled both his pants and boxers to the floor his cock sprung out at me in full force. I took hold of it and looked up to see the pleasure on his face as I kissed the tip. I licked from base to tip and then kissed his balls before finally taking his dick in my mouth very slowly. I went as far down as I could before coming back up with a gasp. I made sure to jerk him as I sucked to get everything nice and wet.

As I came up for air he brought me up to my feet and then pulled at my panties until they snapped back loudly. As he pulled them off I bent forward. I let out a surprised moan as he licked my ass. He spread my ass and buried his tongue in my tight little hole. It drove me nuts and I shook my hips in his face.

He spit on my hole as he left it and sat on the couch. This was my cue to climb on top. As I straddled him he positioned his cock right under me. I licked my hand and reached back to grab him and place his cock head where it would enter me. He spread my ass and I felt him enter me smoothly. Instead of a pinch, I instantly felt filled inside and let out a gasp.

"God it feels so good".

I couldn't help myself anymore. As I bounced up and down on him, I moaned and screamed and swore. I started to grind on his huge hard cock in excitement as he spanked me and shoved his tongue in my throat.

He stopped me then and we stood up. He led me to the back of the couch and bent me over, lifting my right leg up and holding it in his arm. I grabbed the couch as he entered me again. I could feel warmth now as he was prodding my special place. I begged him to fuck me harder and he picked up his pace, bottoming out in me as he went. As I looked down to see him slapping against me I could see my dick flopping and dripping now. He went even faster as I moaned more encouragement at him.

"Oh yeah. That's it... That's it... Oh fuck, I'm cumming ooooohhhh..." I screamed and came undone as a stream of my cum leaked from my twitching little cock. I became weak and nearly fell to the floor then. I was putty in his hands.

He lay down on the floor and I crawled to suck his dick again. I tried to take it all and was surprised as my lips touched his pelvis. Coming back up I took a breath and did it again. He groaned with pleasure. I then straddled him again with my back to him this time and began to sit on his dick. As he entered me this time a loud "Fuck", came out of my mouth. He grabbed my hips as I held myself up on my hands and bounced on him again. My dick was bouncing around all over the place and already dripping again as he started thrusting up at me.

I held still for a moment as he changed pace and felt him hit me again in exactly the spot he needed to make me cum again.

"Yes, right there. Please, like that", I said. As I held perfectly still for him he quickly brought another screaming orgasm from me. My dick was spurting all over me as it flopped in time with his thrusts. He kept going and I could tell from his pace that he was near finished himself.

He was breathing so heavy as he fucked away at me.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" I asked. "Please. Please give me that cum. I want it right now."

He dropped out of my ass and I could tell it was time. As he stood there I barely had time to grab his cock before he groaned out and a huge spurt of cum hit me right in my open mouth. I kept jerking as he emptied his balls all over my face. This was my reward. For being just what he wanted. I took the tip in my mouth and eagerly sucked all I could as he panted with exhaustion and excitement.

"So", he panted, " I take it you're ok... with this?"

I sat there with his dick in my hand.

"Yes." I knew I could be honest. "I don't know why, but this is the greatest thing I've ever felt. Dressing up like a girl feels so right to me. And as far as the sex, I was worried this might get out somehow and mess up both our lives. But I don't care now. I need this. I think you need it too. So let's keep it quiet and keep it going."

He was thinking for a long time before he said, "Yeah you're right. This feels incredible. If you're sure, I'm sure."

I smiled and kissed the tip of his cock.

"Anytime you want. Now we should probably clean up."

After quickly cleaning up and getting myself dressed, I kissed him and slipped out the door. Sitting in my car with a coy little smile, I drove home and took off my makeup before changing back into men's clothes. I couldn't believe what had just happened. Once again I crashed onto my bed deep in thought. But no anxiety this time. No, I was thinking of what was to come.

*To be Continued*

TSNatasha
TSNatasha
30 Followers