Movie Time

Story Info
Wife and I play voyeur and exhibitionist at local theater.
13.8k words
4.61
109.2k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat in our kitchen one late afternoon having a rather serious conversation...

"Since we got married, I've never seen another man's thing." She paused and looked down at the table and fingered her glass. "In fact, the only other time I've seen another man's naked penis since we got married was when you brought that movie projector home with the eight millimeter films that we watched."

"Geez, that was over twenty-five years ago!"

"Yes, but if I remember right we both got frisky that night and couldn't wait to get to bed. We didn't fall asleep that night until early the next morning."

I looked across the kitchen table at my wife and saw a very sheepish sort of grin expand across her lips, "So would looking at a bunch of them up on the big screen turn you on today? I looked at my lovely wife trying to picture if she were picturing a naked man or two in her pretty head. "My dear, you don't think a handsome nude guy or two that knows what to do with his 'thing' wouldn't be sexy to watch?"

"I think you think it would be because you'd get to see a bunch of pretty young nude girls at the same time." She crossed her legs under the glass-topped table and took a sip of her drink. "I just don't know if looking at that X-rated stuff would turn me on."

I sensed in that last comment she wasn't saying 'no', so I worked it a little more, "So you think it might be worth the experience? Something at least a little exciting, something different."

Mary Ann grinned again and then turned sideways in her chair, first uncrossing and then crossing her legs back again, her leg and bare foot bobbing up and down. "And I presume you have something already planned?"

"No, well, sort of I guess. I thought about going downtown to a theater to see an adult movie."

"An adult theater? They still have those kinds of places?"

"Well, yes, sort of. They have this one place that happens to show adult stuff on weekend nights."

She looked in my eyes and read into that simple reply of mine. "Wait. This theater, how do you know where it is?"

I grinned this time and picked up my glass of iced tea quickly to try and hide my expression behind it.

"I asked you how you knew about this place." She turned back and leaned up against the table toward me.

I gulped down the cold liquid. "Okay, long before we were married I used to go to this place some."

"I see." Mary Ann sat back again, but this time folded her arms across her chest.

We both remained silent and I just watched her watching me as I feigned drinking more tea.

Finally she sat back up and laid her hands on the table, fingers intertwined. She stared me right in the eye for another moment and then looked down at her hands. "So do they really show everything in those adult movies?"

My eyebrows rose as I looked over my glass at my lovely wife. "Uh, yes. They do." That grin started to creep across my lips again but I quickly suppressed it.

"I can't see how a theater like that stays in business when everyone can just download dirty pictures and movies from the internet nowadays."

"Yeah, I thought so, too. But like I said they have their legit business, but on late Friday and Saturday nights they still show the hard stuff."

"Do couples really go to stuff like that?"

"I think so; at least they used to back when. I'm sure more single men than couples still go, but for me being married and going feels like more of a turn on right now."

"Are you saying you are already horny just thinking about this?" She looked down through the glass table toward my crotch.

I squirmed in my chair, full well knowing I had a bit of a boner going. "Well, yeah. Partly because of remembering back to some of those hot movies, but mostly I think because of the thought of taking you some place you never knew I used to go, that really excites me."

"And you think as a couple we'll get so excited we'll want to do it right there in the theater?"

I about choked and spilled some tea from my glass onto my lap. I chuckled. "No, no...I mean, yes, oh I don't know." I brushed what I could of the liquid off my shorts, feeling the bulge in them.

"So just what do you mean? What is your naughty plan? There must be something else involved other than just watching a dirty movie in a naughty theater."

I sat my glass on the table and leaned up a little closer. "Well, okay, if you must know, uh, well I've been known to masturbate right there in the theater."

"What?" Mary Ann almost came out of her chair and looked at me as if I'd said I'd murdered someone. "What if someone saw you?"

"I guess that was part of the thrill. But so what if they did? Most of them were doing the same thing."

"Well, I don't know. I don't think I'd want anyone seeing me do that or for that matter knowing someone around me was doing it."

"You don't have to do a thing, but watch the movie, if you don't want to. But who knows, dear, you might actually enjoy being the voyeur and watch some of them."

"Well, I'm not saying I really like the idea of sitting in a seedy theater watching dirty movies with people around me doing who knows what, but..." her eyes met mine and seemed to gleam, "but hearing you talk about what you used to do, makes me wonder what it was like, what you felt while doing what you did in public."

My heart thumped in my ears. "Does that mean you'll go with me?"

"If you take me to dinner first, I'll think about it." Mary Ann sat back and took her glass of tea in hand again. "But if I do go, what should I wear?"

I grinned openly now knowing I had her interested at least. "Don't ask me," I replied excitedly but honestly. "You know I have enough trouble dressing myself. I'm the last person to ask for fashion advice."

"It's not fashion I'm worried about. I just don't know what to wear to an X-rated theater." Mary Ann sipped her tea.

"You always look great in anything you wear."

My lovely wife grinned ridiculously wide as she looked over her glass into my eyes. "Geez, I can't believe I'm getting a little turned on just talking about all this illicit sex stuff."

My heart raced and my skin tinkled as I jumped up out of my seat. "Well then, go get dressed."

* * * * *

"I'm ready. Let's go." My wife walked into the living room where I waited clicking the television remote blindly like we men do.

"Wow! Dear, you're beautiful!"

"Thank you. I didn't want to embarrass you on our little adventure tonight. I didn't want to dress too conservatively, but neither did I want to end up looking like a lady of the evening."

Mary Ann did a little spin. She wore a blouse I had not seen in some time and a skirt I'm not sure I had ever seen. The button up blouse was light and almost sleeveless. The neckline was low and open enough to show a good bit of cleavage, which always aroused me on her. She surely knew it would tempt me all this evening. The skirt was fairly full and came down to a couple of inches above her knees, much shorter than she normally would wear when she wore a skirt at all. The final touch was a pair of high heels she had worn maybe once, to a formal dinner we attended a couple years ago. That night she wore a long gown. Seeing her in those now really brought out her sexy bare calves. Mary Ann has always had the longest, strongest looking sexy legs ever. I don't know what she had in mind for later in the evening, but looking at her had me thinking very naughty thoughts. "Uh, I think you struck the perfect balance, my dear. You couldn't look more gorgeous." I just leered and admired.

"So?"

"What?"

"Are we going?"

"Oh yeah, sorry." I broke off the ogling of my wife and looked at my watch. "Well if we go now, we'll be early for the reservation I made a bit ago, but we can get a drink first. Then we can have a nice relaxing dinner before we head to the movie."

* * * * *

Surprisingly for a Saturday night we were able to be seated straight away and didn't have to take our first drink at the bar. We did have that drink though which I think relaxed us both. We talked and talked all the way through dinner. The conversation was wonderful, but what I remember most was the sight of Mary Ann looking so lovely across the table. She laughed and was so much more animated than she had been in some time.

The waiter was great, very courteous and patient with us. Of course, after about the fifth time he returned to our table during our salads alone, I got the picture...he lingered over Mary Ann and the sight she presented in that sexy blouse of hers. His eyes literally pinpointed down their natural deep valley each time before he walked away.

For me, I was more excited over it than jealous. I was happy just to be sitting opposite my lovely wife, but I also got the benefit of seeing someone else, a good-looking young man, enjoy her also.

"Did he just look at my boobs?" Mary Ann leaned over the table and whispered.

I laughed with a lilt of hilarity but more of a thrill of the eroticism his action and her reaction. "Yes he looked at your beautiful breasts. And by the way, they are very liberally and wonderfully displayed tonight I do have to say." I raised my glass in toast.

She blushed and smiled. "Thank you for the compliment, sir." She arched her eyebrows. "So do you really think they look that good still?"

"Of course, why do you think that young man has almost drooled down over them every time he's come to the table?"

As if on cue, our young waiter came back with a pitcher of ice tea and made a great play of refilling her already nearly full glass. He lingered long beyond when he finished almost to the point I was sure he was going to fall face first down in my wife's décolletage. When he finally did drag himself away, Mary Ann had a fit of the giggles.

"He really was ogling my boobs, wasn't he?"

"I told you so and why not? It must be a rather entrancing sight for the young man."

"And you don't mind?"

"No, not at all. If you didn't mind, and you don't seem to have or else you wouldn't have laughed about it. But I could still walk over and quietly tell our waiter he should behave himself."

Mary Ann leaned forward more. "So you don't mind other men looking at me?"

I didn't whisper. "You are a beautiful woman. So I can't blame men for admiring you."

"I didn't mind him looking. He can look, but that's all. Only you can touch. Want to touch now?" She threw the last in just raising her glass to sip her drink. I could see the broad grin behind the glass.

I nearly blew a mouthful of my own drink out over the tablecloth.

Mary Ann laughed as I struggled for breath.

I was sitting across from the woman I desired more than any other, in a nice restaurant, enjoying the evening with her. Looking at her vibrant and lovely face was almost torturous. I looked into those bright green eyes as they lit up when we talked. No one or nothing in my life was more perfect and made me feel happier. The wonderful warm smiles I saw from her warmed me. I did though watch intently throughout our meal looking for any sign she was getting nervous and might be thinking about changing her mind about going to the adult movie. Of course still, I had a hard time keeping my mind on anything other than sex. At one point it was even like she read my thoughts when she extended her bare foot under the table and pressed it up to my thigh. It felt warm, delicate and passionate to the point I totally spaced out on what she was saying. I just knew a few inches further up and she would have discovered my ever-growing passion for her.

Finally, after I'd paid the bill and we had sat there in silence for nearly five minutes just looking into each other's eyes, Mary Ann broke the silence. "Thank you for taking me out for dinner."

I smiled. "You're welcome my dear. So are you gonna go?" Not that I was overly eager for an answer by that point.

My wife nonchalantly reached for her drink and after a sip and another long pause said, "I don't know."

"You don't really want to go, do you?" I felt my heart sink.

"Well," Mary Ann drained the rest of what was in her glass, "no, but I don't want to be in your way of a good time tonight either."

"Tell me," I looked into her eyes as she shifted in her chair, "do you really not want to go then?"

"Yeah, I mean no, I think I do, but I don't know...I'm just a little nervous. What if someone we know sees us in that place?"

"First, I really doubt if we'll see anyone we know downtown there. Second, even if we did, think about it, the place shows other movies too. We can just say we are there to see something else."

"You are sounding awful sneaky. I'm starting to wonder if you've been doing this behind my back all along."

"What? No, really, I haven't been to this place I guess since maybe between my junior and senior years in college, home on break."

She looked down at her empty glass for a few seconds, "I'd like to go with you to the theater and sit with you a while. I'm ready to try something new, if you are ready to share your experience with me."

"I'm ready," I watched as her eyes turned dark and became a little watery, "but only if you are."

"I am."

I caught the new look on her face and realized for the first time maybe she really did want to do this. As I watched the fire continue to kindle in her glassy green eyes I shook away all my recent visions of my wife and looked at her with a renewed attraction. It wasn't so much a surprise as it was an awakening as I recognized her for the attractive, desirable woman I had married many years ago.

About then our young horny waiter was back with the pitcher. I saw Mary Ann sit up and about to put her hand over her glass to stop him, but then she stopped herself. She sat up tall and looked at him then over at me and winked. The young man got another good eyeful before he begrudgingly walked away. This time he almost tripped backwards into a fellow waiter when he couldn't take his eyes off my wife's boobs; which by the way at this point she had her finger in her blouse running it up and down the mighty cavern between them.

I looked at Mary Ann again and this time she not only winked but licked her lips as she stared back at me.

For the first time, I started to see the evening as a potentially very romantic one.

* * * * *

I followed my wife quietly through the main theater doors, my heart pounding and my mind racing through a replay of the many times I'd been in that very place many years ago. It was an old theater but it didn't have the seedy qualities associated with other adult theaters I'd also been to in the distant past. Walking into the lobby, the theater looked fundamentally unchanged from my last visit year's earlier. Well almost unchanged. The refreshment counter had made a huge upgrade what with more flashing neon and a larger variety of goodies. That and the old guy behind the counter selling tickets was no longer there. He had been replaced by a young woman.

Mary Ann also noticed. "I think it's interesting to see a woman working at a theater like this."

"Why, it's like most other theaters, they just happen to show adult movies in one of the theaters on weekends."

"Yeah, but I bet she probably gets a lot of offers for dates from the horny old men that come out after."

"Maybe. Not sure I'd call them 'dates' what they'd be asking for after they came out of this kind of movie. But anyway...Two tickets please for, uh, the adult showing." I said to the pretty woman in the booth.

"That will be $16.00 please." The woman smiled up at me and then took a glance at Mary Ann standing just to the side and behind me. I swear she both grinned and winked knowingly at her.

I paid cash and she handed me the tickets.

"The theater will be the last on the left. Have a nice evening." Again, I swear she looked passed me to my wife with an almost wicked smile.

"So you're sure about this?" I asked as I turned to face my wife.

Mary Ann just nodded and bit her lower lip without looking up at me.

The theater inside had changed a lot. The screen was bigger and the seats were newer. One thing hadn't changed; the men of all ages took notice when a woman came into the place. Even in the dim light I saw heads turn and look right at Mary Ann. Oh, some were being more subtle about it, but there were the 'seasoned' guys that knew a woman got a kick out of being ogled in a place like that. I walked a bit behind my wife so I could see if she was taking notice of being stared at as I knew nearly every male pair of eyes in the place followed her down the aisle. She never hesitated or looked back at me, but I had to think she knew she was the admiration of all these guys at the moment.

She walked on until about halfway down and turned into a mostly empty row on the left.

She stopped and turned back to me. "Why don't you go in first?"

"Sure." I scooted a few seats in and she quickly sat next to me.

I reached over for her hand. "You're shaking."

"I'm still a bit nervous."

The rest of the lights went down as we settled in and the movie began to roll. There were no opening trailers or advertisements for this kind of flick. As the opening credits appeared the music built almost immediately with a hard-driving rhythm and screaming guitars. I could feel the sound pulsing right into my body. It worked into the excitement and anticipation that crackled in the air and charged the sexual atmosphere within the theater. It was a thrill for me for sure coming back to a place I had frequented on my own. But with this night the added thrill was in knowing Mary Ann and I were there as a couple doing something so very out of the ordinary for us. It was something totally outside our experience of many years of being together.

To that point though all we were doing was holding hands in a theater.

It was then I looked over to our right and could just see a man in the shadows a few seats down in the row in front of us with his hand in his pants. He was obviously masturbating already!

And so the reality of where we really were came home. I squeezed my dear wife's hand as the movie opened right off with serious action; no plot building here. On the big screen immediately a naked young brunette knelt in front of a very well-endowed guy. She had his manhood in her hand, rubbing it over her oversized, obviously artificially enhanced breasts. The camera moved in for a close-up of her hard nipple and the head of his cock as she rubbed it over wet splotches and white smears of what had to be the guy's cum.

I realized we had missed the cumshot scene. Damn!

What a way to start a movie, the climax before the action!

But the choppy conversation that ensued between the two porn actors explained they had been at it awhile and the next thing you know they flash back to earlier in the day, she at work and him obviously messing around with another woman, a blonde. As the loose story played out, the brunette remembered she had forgotten something at home. When she got back she walked in on her man and the blonde, who turns out to be the brunette's sister. Heated words are exchanged between the women and the next thing you know a classic cat fight ensues. Of course, the blonde is completely naked as she had been going at it with stud-man, who by the way had conveniently sat himself on a chair and was stroking his mammoth porn star-sized cock watching the hot action. It wasn't long before the blonde had ripped off most of the brunette's clothes. With the camera swapping back and forth between close-ups of the stud's hard cock and the two sisters at play, the women settled into a convenient sixty-nine position and went at it like nothing else mattered.

As I watched I couldn't help but get somewhat aroused at the girl-girl action and okay, yes, seeing that meaty oversized cock being stroked, something I could see myself doing to my own normal manhood. Before very long, I had a healthy hard-on going. The theater was lit up enough from the screen so I could make out the few people sitting in the rows nearest us. Surveying those closest around us, my eyes came to a screeching halt on two young ladies who were definitely getting into the rhythm of things further down our row. I had seen the two girls when we first came in but really didn't pay that much attention to them as I sat down with Mary Ann. It was hard not to notice now. For in the sporadic glow off the movie screen I could see the two were kissing passionately, their tongues obviously entwined.