Movie Wife

Story Info
Public exhibitionism in an adult theatre.
3.4k words
4.51
201.6k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daniel1
Daniel1
36 Followers

I loved to buy her sexy clothes, and watch her try them on. Whatever she didn't like, we returned. Often, she found herself accepting, and her response was always very interesting to me. It was a conflict within her to accept something more risqué than she would have chosen for herself. But it was also very stimulating to her to see herself looking so sexy, as long as it wasn't trashy.

So, it was a challenge to find outfits that were sexy, and that she would also want to keep and use. I loved to play with her this way! I loved the look that came to her when she is stared at her sexy-self in the mirror. It was like she was looking at a different person, and it kind of transformed her.

One time, I bought her this stretchy, knit, summer dress. It had aqua and cream colored stripes. It had straps that went over her shoulders. It stretched its way over her adorable bosom, drew in snug around her waist, and then stretched again to wrap her beautiful butt and legs. It was very short, coming only to mid-thigh. I loved this dress because she couldn't sit, or even walk without it riding up.

I knew that if we pulled the top down, and the skirt up, it would cover her just a little better than a wide belt. She tried it on, and it was really short, maybe too short. But she kept it on anyway, along with a pair of white pumps and white cotton thong underwear.

She was putting on pearl earrings, and I was watching the way her dress stretched around her, emphasizing her body. She was watching herself in the mirror.

"Babe, you don't have to wear that out just for me!"

"Oh, but I think I want to. Have you got any ideas where you want to go?"

"Yeah, I have some ideas, but I think I'll surprise you!"

"You Shit, You!"

"How about someplace far away from our neighborhood?"

"OK, that's good! What else do you have in mind?"

"Well, I think it would be such a shame to wear such a nice showoff outfit, without showing it off."

"Someplace safe, huh?

"Now, you don't have to worry! I won't let anything happen to you. But I just love it when you're thrilled. So, maybe the only place safe place tonight is right with me!"

"Great, the only safe place tonight is with a pervert!" She laughed. " I'm only kidding. I love it that you're a pervert!"

I looked at her. I saw the loving look in her eyes, and couldn't help notice her hand slide between her legs. She is a very good girl, and a very horny girl. She knows that I love her, but I'll also put her in sexual situations that nobody else would. But with me making all the decisions for her, she felt free to go with her feelings.

"Say, have you got any of that good smoke," she asked?

As we rode in the car and got stoned, she relaxed more and more; allowing her legs to drift apart so that I could clearly see her fingers rubbing her thong covered pussy.

"So, where did you say we're going?"

"Starting to feel good, huh?" I evaded her question.

I took advantage of a traffic light stop to kiss her and rub her damp panty spot. It was the only underwear she was wearing, and her nipples were stiff, pointy little cones poking the tight, thin knit of her dress. God she was hot, and getting hotter.

"Well, we're just about there," I said.

I drove through the light. We were in an older part of town, rundown a bit. I pulled into the parking lot of an Adult Theatre, and had to chuckle to myself, because I wanted to do anything but be an adult with her.

"Is this really what you had in mind, with me in this outfit? I don't thinks so, buster!"

"Awe, C'mon! You love to showoff.""

"But only perverts go there."

"Well, you just called me a pervert. There may be a lot of guys like me in there. Besides, I won't let anything bad happen to you. I just want to show you off a little."

"You just like the idea of taking a woman in there and having your way with her in front of other guys."

"Not just any woman! The idea of taking YOU in there, Sweetheart, is a real trip. Besides, I'll bet it makes your pussy wet."

"You wish. Well, it's your quarter, mister."

We got out of the car, and as expected, her dress rode high on her thighs. She pulled it down self-consciously. I grinned, knowing this to be a futile effort, and shuddered with a lustful feeling at the idea that she was actually walking in here with me.

Inside, there were posters on the walls, like in any other theatre, but with scantily clad models and blatantly sexual themes. Her eyes grew as wide as saucers. So did the ticket seller's eyes, looking at her. She's a really petite, blonde-haired, blue eyed, and with a face 'like the girl next door' .

The movie had to be changing because there were a lot of men in the lobby, going to and from the men's room. There were no other women.

We made our way inside, her hand in mine. We had to work our way through a little cluster of men in the doorway, and she gamely smiled at them as we went inside. It was very dark, after coming in from the outside. We stood in the back until our eyes adjusted, and the Coming Attractions on the screen began to dimly light the interior.

We went down a few aisles until she pulled me into a row on the left, not too far from the entrance, maybe for a fast getaway. We sat down, and I looked around. There were a few other men in the theatre, and more coming in from the hallway. No one else was in our aisle, but everyone who walked past us turned to get a second look at her as they went past.

Several moved either into the aisle in front or behind us. I felt her squeeze my hand, but when I looked at her, she was staring at the screen. There were scenes of a movie with two men servicing the same women, and she seemed completely entranced. I think she was aware of the men taking seats around us, but she was ignoring them.

I put my left arm around her shoulders and turned towards her, where I could watch her, and the other patrons. She turned to me, and I kissed her. She kissed me back, a deep, hungry kiss, and I guessed that she was getting stimulated again.

Over the next 15 or 20 minutes, we watched the movie, and kissed & made out. I let my hand drift from her shoulder to her waist, and gave her a hug. I let my hand move up to cup her left breast, my thumb and forefinger gently rubbing her extended nipple. I tried to do this covertly, one eye on the men around us, but was defeated by the quiet, passionate groan she made as I kissed and felt her.

Her attention was drawn back to the theatre screen, and she squirmed in her seat. Now she seemed to notice the men around us, saw them looking at her. She took a deep breath, uncrossed her legs, and turned her face back to me for another kiss.

I kissed her back, a long, wet one. As we continued to make out, I moved my hand to her knee, and moved it up her leg. I pulled gently until her legs came apart and I could move on to the juncture between her thighs. This definitely caught the attention of the men around us, but I just kept on touching her as she moaned again into my mouth. Our kisses were hot, hot!

The sensations of lust coursing through me were intense, and I think hers were even more intense as her reservations were breached and her feelings took over. She allowed her legs to spread even wider. I took a chance and pulled her right leg over my left knee, exposing her cream-colored thong panel to several of our watchers.

She stopped kissing me and looked me in the eye, and said, "You rat!" She didn't move her leg, however, but went right back to kissing me. Now I could reach into and under the apex of her thong, feeling the wet that was leaking from her pussy. Her response was another groan that was unreserved, not caring who was looking. She squirmed to help my fingers touch her just right, allowing her skirt to ride higher, over her lovely butt.

She stretched. Her face rolled away from mine as her gaze drifted. I couldn't tell if she could see the men around us looking at her, or if she was completely submerged in her erotic reverie. She moaned out loud and her squirms became spasms. Then she began to jerk and jerk, trying to hold still and not be obvious, failing, letting go, jerking more intensely. She rode her orgasm, and rode it. Finally, it let go of her.

She looked at me with an embarrassed look on her face, but I told her it was O.K. with me, and with everyone else.

She slapped me on the shoulder. "Pervert!" And then kissed me. "I have to go to the bathroom."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"No, I'll be fine. Be right back."

As she made her way through our row, and up the aisle, some of the men she passed complimented her. I saw her face light more than once. When she returned in a few minutes, and sat next to me, I asked her if she wanted to stay.

"Sure, I didn't think it was going to be this much fun. Besides, I am so horny; I want you to play with me some more. It's pretty hot doing it in front of all these guys."

So, we started making out again without making any effort to hide what we were doing. Again, I put my left arm around her shoulders, and my right arm around her waist, hugging her to me as we made out.

I started to feel her luscious body through her dress. Now, she moaned out loud, without any reservation. And she began to take specific notice of the way the men were staring at her and reacting to her now, quite deliberate, erotic performance.

One of the men moved from the row behind us into our row, on her left, a couple of seats away. She froze for just a moment as she took note of this, and went right back to kissing me. But now, she hooked her leg over mine without any prompting. At the same time, she reached down with both hands to pull her skirt above her hips.

I pulled back to look at her face. She was so beautiful and sexy, grinning at the look of surprise on my face.

"You've got one hot girl on you hands now, mister, she whispered to me. Do you think you can handle me, or are you going to need some help?"

She was freaking me out, upping the ante of our game this way, but when she said that, a hot, libidinous streak ran through my system, making me stretch and squirm.

She chuckled out loud at my reaction. I think that she knew that she had me, and everyone else under control by this time; captivated by the show she was putting on. She moved my arm from around her waist, and pushed my hand back to its place between her legs, and looked around to see who was taking notice.

All eyes were on her, and she shivered again in erotic abandon, passion rising to know that these men wanted to see her, and watch whatever she was going to do, more than they wanted to see the movie. Her gaze came to rest on the man next to her. He looked O.K.

"Do you want him to sit with us," I whispered.

"How would you feel about that?"

"Oh, I think it would be really hot! You can't believe how it makes me feel to know that all these men want to fuck with you."

"Oh, really?" She put her hand into my lap for the first time to feel my iron-rigid cock. "Oooohh, baby, you need some attention, don't you."

I had to stretch again, and she chuckled again at how I had to stretch and spasm at her touch. I think the temperature in our little group rose a few degrees as we felt the stares and heard groans coming from the men around us. Several of them were openly rubbing their cocks now. A fact she just seemed to notice.

"Ooohh, God, honey," she said as she squirmed on my fingers, working them with her pussy. She kissed me again passionately, and then looked over at the man two seats over. He took this as an invitation, and moved to the seat next to her.

He sat close, his arm in contact with hers, and stared at my hand working between her outstretched legs.

"Put you leg over his knee," I whispered. She sighed, and then did it, sliding down in her seat at the same time to roll her head back over my arm, eyes closed.

He wasted no time, putting his hand between her legs, too. He wanted to put his fingers in her. So, I let him slide into her wet channel. I continued playing with her, using my fingertips to gently rub her swollen clitty, while he fucked her with his fingers.

Her legs were widely spread between the two of us allowing everyone to see her pussy being played with whenever the screen was brightly lit. No one could have missed it anyway what with her moans and groans, harsh sighs, and her obvious squirming, fucking our fingers, and loving it.

She worked with us to help us rub her just right, rolling her pussy up to our fingers and back, fucking herself and helping us to do her. She and I had gone back to our mouth sucking kisses, which she would have to break from regularly to moan out loud. At these times her body would strain and stretch in sexy spasms, and we knew we were bringing her closer and closer to her next orgasm.

We were rubbing her really good when I started sucking and nibbling on her ear.

"Oh, N0, she cried out! No! I can't stand that! Don't tickle me!" She squirmed and writhed more intensely!

I said to our friend, "Do it, too! She can't stand, but she loves it!" So, he started to nibble her ear, and lick on her neck right below her ear where she was really ticklish.

"No, stop it," she cried out!

We had to hold her down firmly while we rubbed her and tickled her, so she wouldn't get away. Her frantic thrusting and writhing now served us to finger-fuck her more intensely. She strained against us, to no avail. She began to spasm. A great trembling started with her thighs and moved on to take over her whole body.

"Oooohhh, Oooohh, God," she cried out as she thrust hard on our fingers, frantically rolling her hips up and up, fucking her orgasm to completion. Slowly she settled down, breathing heavily. She lifted her head, smiling at us.

"Oh, you are really bad boys, aren't you, doing such filthy things to me. But you sure know how to make a girl feel good!"

She stood up, with her skirt above her hips for all to see, and pulled her thong off, wiggling her hips as she pushed it down her legs and pulled it off over her shoes, one by one.

She sat back down, and reached into my lap to undo the fly and release my cock. Then she did the same thing for the stranger next to her. And with a cock in each hand, again hooked her legs over our knees, baring her wet pussy for us to continue our playing.

I pulled the straps of her dress over her shoulders and down her arms. The stretchy knit top hung on for a lingering moment. Her new friend helped me to pull it down, and her pert breasts and stiff nipples suddenly popped into view. More than one man in her audience groaned at the sight of her, all but naked with her entire dress gathered at her waist.

I took her stiff right nipple between my lips, and nuzzled it gently with my teeth, teased it with my tongue, while reaching again for her pussy, as our friend did the same. She was writhing continuously in sexual agony, while pulling on our rods.

"Ooh God, Ooh God, Ooh God," she moaned as her head rolled back and forth, and her crotch snapped up and up in uncontrollable spasms to our touching, rubbing fingers!

I couldn't believe how she was behaving. It was a seedy place, and some of our companions were pretty seedy, too. But it turned her on so much. I think it was because she knew she had us all in her power, her sexual power.

She was pulling on us really good. That, combined with the lust her sensational performance caused made us writhe with extreme pleasure as well, like a game with her who was going to make who climax next. Except, she was now capable of climaxing continuously. And, that was her power over us.

Our friend couldn't hold his any longer, and his stream shot straight up like it was shooting out of a hose. As he groaned out loud, she laughed in pleasure at the reaction she caused. And, then he was done, finished, used.

There were at least five other guys that wanted to take his place. She looked at me and said, "Fuck me!" She stood up and stepped over, in front of my seat, put her hands on the arms of the seat in front of us, bending over to present me with her beautiful ass.

I spread her ass-cheeks to show our audience her really wet pussy, dripping her sexy juices down the inside of her thighs.

"C'mon," she said, looking over her shoulder.

I stood up with a little difficulty in the narrow space between the seats. But once I got my cock into her, it was great, a really nice, tight, fit. I began to pummel her deeply, beating her ass with my torso, and punching her between me and the seat in front of us.

"Ooohh yeah, baby," she groaned, "Fuck me good!" And then, she lost all power of speech, crying out with each thrust from me, her whole body swinging, standing on her tip-toes in her high heels, naked tits swinging, and her head rolling from side to side, not caring who was there to witness her pleasure.

It didn't last long. I was able to hold out for a short time, but was too stimulated to make it last. It was the most intense pleasure feelings I ever experienced, and once I started coming, it went on and on. I felt like all the juice in my body being sucked into hers, while she cried out.

We continued to stand there as I finished and slithered out of her, breathing deeply, experiencing the after-rush of really good sex.

Then, she stepped away, a bit unsteadily, and back to front of her seat, looking around at her audience, smiling as she pulled her top up, and wiggled while pulling her skirt down. After all this, she was almost demure and shy as we made our way out of our row and up the aisle, holding hands.

But, close to the theatre entrance, a particularly bold patron in an aisle seat put out his hand and asked for a touch. She looked around briefly, and saw that she was still the center of attention. She pulled up the front of her skirt and gave him a quick feel, all the while looking at me to see my reaction.

"Leave your skirt up all the way to our car and I'll definitely fuck you again on the way home," I said.

She grinned and kept on going right out to the lobby. She stopped before we got out of the theatre to kiss me deeply, and said, "Honey, that was great!"

Daniel1
Daniel1
36 Followers